All hotels in El Paso, Texas, United States of America
6645 Gateway West, El Paso, TX, 79925, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9246

"Stop over"
Great place for a safe, clean, relaxing night. Pet friendly, which is a major plus! Not a ton of space for walking the dog, but the service and concern of the staff more than makes up for it. Only downside was there was no pool or hit tub. Upside is that the neighboring hotel has one. All in all a great stay!
1 night trip Sep 25, 2013
Ashley
"Supper"
Well kept and breakfast was good too keep up the good work
1 night business trip Sep 9, 2013
Albert
"It is nice, clean, and conveniently located."
It is a nice, modern, and comfortable hotel conveniently located close to the airport. Rooms are clean, spacious, convenient desk to work. I like the free shuttle to the airport. Friendly staff helps you. The bed is comfortable.
Other trip Sep 4, 2013
Sergio
"Visit to Las Cruces"
The fact that the Comfort Inn is within walking distance of a few restaurants is good. They have a very pleasant morning breakfast room on the third floor that I found pleasant.
Response by Comfort Inn & Suites I-10 Airport
Thank you so much for your review. We are so happy that you had a pleasant say with us. We hope to see you real soon!
Other trip Sep 4, 2013
Denny
Overall good experience :)
1 night trip Aug 19, 2013
"Right on the freeway I10"
Perfect choce for the end of a long day of travel.
1 night trip Aug 21, 2013
"Good value for the price."
Access and parking are less than ideal, but the accommodation by the staff for special needs was outstanding. Breakfast area was roomy and the food choices were comparable to higher priced options.
Other trip Aug 23, 2013
patfair
"Watch your charges if you stay here"
Was told there was no pet fee and that was also stated in my confirmation email. Had to give hotel credit card for incidental expenses and noticed I was charged $27. Called back and was informed it was a pet fee. Had to make several calls to straighten out the matter. Won't ever stay there again
1 night business trip Jun 13, 2013
Pd
"Close to I-10 and the airport."
The hotel is in good shape and the room was nice. I enjoyed the happy hour where they served tacos and free drinks. Staff was great. Not easy to find at first. I had to call and get directions.
1 night trip Aug 13, 2013
Cameron
"Comfortable at Inn"
Good
1 night trip Aug 6, 2013
Anita
"Clean and nice"
This hotel is a gem, the inside and rooms are well kept, breakfast was awesome, parking is limited when hotel is full. I would stay here again
1 night trip Aug 2, 2013
Malou0828
"Pack a parka"
The hotel was convenient, clean, and quiet, but the air conditioning is centrally controlled. I had to get up in the middle of the night and put on more clothing because I was so cold.
Response by Comfort Inn & Suites I-10 Airport
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We apologize your stay was not up to your expectations. We will address the issue to maintenance. We hope you think of us next time you are in El Paso. Regards,
Other trip Aug 2, 2013
"Just passing through"
We were very pleasantly surprised by the hotel and would definitely stay there again. The rooms are not overly large, but they were compact, with all space used. Additionally, they looked like rooms at a high-end hotel. The buffet room was great! It was decorated like a cafe and was very, very pleasant. We loved every minute of our stay.
1 night trip Jul 24, 2013
CF
"Excellent hotel!"
The room was super clean and very modern. Really enjoyed it.
2 night trip Jul 26, 2013
"Nice hotel close to I10 freeway"
I was driving from Dallas to Tucson and stayed here because it was close to the freeway and they took dogs. The hotel was very clean and very modern and up to date. I would definately stay here again. I was expecting to have a frig in the room, but the rooms with the frigs are on the 3rd floor. However, they brought one to my room within 15 minutes.
Other trip Jul 28, 2013
Mary Ann
Although this is a budget hotel, it has the appearance of an upscale hotel. The hotel decor both in the rooms and lobby were very nice. The hotel staff was polite and accommodating. The continental breakfast consisted of several options. The rooms were clean and comfortable. We enjoyed our stay.
Other trip Jul 16, 2013
Candace
"Safety"
Was in El Paso for 3 days and was worried about staying in a safe area of town. Hotel had friendly staff and felt very comfortable with the area. Starbucks just around the corner.
Other trip Jun 28, 2013
"Close to hospital and family"
I seriously enjoyed my stay. I will return to this hotel again. Then nice hotel and rooms mad my sad visit a litte more happy. After a sad day few days of visiting my mother with cancer coming back to a nice room helped tremendously thank you
1 night trip Jun 4, 2013
Tracey
"Great stay. Super quiet."
Everyone should stay here, especially at this price. If you need a clean nice place to stay, I'd tell you to stay here every time. I used to stay at Hyatt place but this is 40 less and just as nice if not nicer.
1 night trip May 11, 2013
Adrian
"Close to Fort Bliss and the Airport."
The hotel was very clean staff was friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean and smoke free. The hotel is very close to the airport. I came to spend Mother's Day with my daughter who is station at Fort Bliss. The hotel is (5) minutes away from there. Hotel also has a fitness center. There were clean towels available and the room was alway clean and fresh.
4 night trip May 9, 2013
"Immaculate, Supremely Comfortable, & Priced Right"
This hotel is a great place to stay in El Paso. Having stayed at many fine five start hotels and resorts, I came away from my experience here thinking it was the finest hotel I have ever stayed in for the price. The staff is first class, obviously happy and clearly very well trained to be attentive. The room itself was absolutely immaculate. The bed was comfortable, with linens and pillows that looked and felt as if they were brand new. Bathroom impeccable as well. Breakfast is included and it is served in a bright open space with lots of windows and a gas fireplace and large screen tv, but importantly has a full range of selections from making your own waffles, to sausage, cereal, oatmeal, etc. The hotel is also very close to the airport, and right off of the highway. Truly first class, yet at a very affordable price.
Other trip May 16, 2013
"Wow!!!"
This was the first time I stayed in El Paso and left happy. The hotel was amazingly clean, the employees all were nice, the room was amazing as well. It was definitely worth the $100 (after taxes) for my one night with a king size bed.
1 night business trip Apr 29, 2013
J. Heilman
"Uncomfortable beds, but would stay again."
Very clean and the staff was awesome. Looks not so great on the outside but was really awesome inside. The beds were NOT that comfortable, but the hotel common areas were really lovely. The hotel is in a strange location, but there was a free shuttle that we used.
1 night business trip Apr 2, 2013
Valerie
"A must stay!"
Absolutely outstanding! We checked in really late but the staff was completely accommodating. Our room was super clean and every thing was crisp. We had everything we needed for our two night stay and the breakfast was great for a complimentary breakfast. The price was the best part indeed!
Other trip Apr 1, 2013
Clean and well maintained hotel. Good staff and good position
4 night trip Mar 10, 2013
mick
Breakfast Awful with stale bagels and muffins but it was free .Staff pleasant and after they assigned me to a room that was occupied they were VERY attentive I would return but overall rating should be no higher than 4
Business trip Mar 15, 2013
"Short business trip"
The nicest Comfort Inn I've ever been to. I recommend it!
1 night business trip Mar 2, 2013
"The best!"
When we arrived late that night the first thing I noticed was the smell. Like there were fresh sheets everywhere. This set the tone for me. The lighting was set perfectly at a low light as we made our way to our room. Our room had a king size bed that felt like a cloud. I never felt my husband moving, which was lovely. I also learned a trick with the way they had the sheets on the bed. I stayed cool all thru the night. This place is so relaxing. Definitely recommend it.
2 night trip Jan 25, 2013
Nicole
"Comfy nights sleep"
The beds were wonderful, the shower was nice and service was super friendly. Would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Jan 5, 2013
Marty
"Beat expectations"
Room was modern, very clean and comfortable. And while i was nervous about staying in el paso, felt very safe at this hotel
Business trip Dec 23, 2012
Aly
"Great place"
Very clean and comfortable, had a few issues because majority of people spoke Hispanic only. When asking for places to visit as a tourist, most staff had no idea. In general food was good for breakfast and the place was more than I expected. Good value
3 night romance trip Nov 30, 2012
Claudine
"close to el paso airport"
The room was clean, spacious [we booked a two bed room] well appointed and beds were comfortable too. We had stayed at the el paso radisson hotel on our arrival in el paso and found the comfort inn not only much higher quality but cheaper. the staff at the comfort inn were very friendly and helpful and provided us with lots of advice on where to go and where to eat which was very helpful. the airport is about 5 minutes in their free shuttle and this was a hassle free way to get to/from the airport. all in all extremely good value for money.
1 night trip Nov 26, 2012
yazdi merchant
The beds were very comfortable. The hotel was very clean. It was a nice stay away from home.
2 night business trip Nov 11, 2012
"Good Deal!"
Staff was very friendly. Our guest was very pleased.
1 night business trip Nov 14, 2012
Very small parking area had to search 2-3 circles to find an open spot. No luggage carts were available had to wait 20 minutes while they found one. Manager on duty was not that helpful.
1 night trip Nov 2, 2012
"Thank you!"
It was a busy night and the parking lot was very full. I was driving cross-country and had lots of things in my vehicle and was concerned about parking far from sight. The gentleman that was at the desk graciously moved his car so that I could park close to the building. I really appreciate that. For the price this was a very decent hotel, clean and comfortable.
1 night trip Oct 19, 2012
"Great palce Great location"
Very Clean Very well maintained place will stay again
2 night trip Oct 9, 2012
Robo
"wonderful nights stay"
It was great, the front desk, room, breakfast and gym were super.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2012
"Good Value"
Great value for the dollar. Room was spacious and comfortable. Many restaurants within a few miles of hotels. The front staff was extremely helpful and friendly. Will stay here again when in town.
2 night trip Aug 21, 2012

"Good Stay."
was great!
1 night family trip May 30, 2015
"Another airport hotel!"
VERY clean. Quite quiet considering it's beside the interstate (I10). Starbucks about 200 feet away.
Other trip May 3, 2015
Fin
"Quiet"
Very quiet hotel, like it!
1 night business trip Oct 27, 2014
Oscar
"Pleasurable"
Second stay at this hotel and impressed once again. The rooms are nice, you can not hear I-10 and it's busy traffic. The staff is always courteous and pleasurable to deal with. Well worth the price
1 night trip Nov 10, 2013
J. Heilman
"Comfort"
It's the best Hotel and it's very clean we like it a lot
1 night business trip Nov 7, 2013
Pedro Enns

"Excelente!"
buen desayuno, buenas instalaciones, limpio, muy bien en general.
Other trip May 11, 2015
Sergio
"centrico"
Es muy practico quedarse en ese hotel,porque quedan las tiendas para hacer compras...
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
Ma H.
MX
"Muy agusto y cercas de todo"
Estancia muy agradable y muy rico el buffet desayuno sigan igual
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
Omar
MX
Me gustó mucho el hotel pero ya al último vez que que estuvimos ahí tenían perros adentro y no me gustó ya no vamos a quedar allí .
1 night business trip Jul 20, 2014
Abram peters
MX
"Muy agradable y cerca de todo."
Muy bien!!! Muy agradable. Cómodo y limpio. El desayuno muy bien, los baños limpios, no hay ruidos y en general se descansa bien.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Todo bien,
MX
"bon hotel, proche de rien sans voiture"
hotel correct, propre, confort, tout le personnel n'est pas tt a fait irreprochable, petit dejeuner americain, chambre super. a recommander.
Other trip May 5, 2014