All hotels in Hollywood, Florida, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here314 Cleveland Street, Hollywood, FL, 33019, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.8
"Short getaway"
Second time at this hotel and it was just as I remember it. Great location close to the board walk. I will return for a third time.
Other trip Aug 22, 2014
"Great stay in every way"
Extremely friendly owner. Offered us coffee and water when we arrived. Rooms are cute, well taken care of and clean. One short block to the beach. Highly reccomend this hotel.
2 night business trip Jul 24, 2014
"WE LOVE VILLA EUROPA"
Josie was super helpful and welcoming. Also, they have bikes available for free. We will be back.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
"Great place- very friendly owner!"
I stayed here with my boyfriend on a Friday night- the place was great! It is a cute motel in a perfect location- right by the boardwalk with lots of restaurants and shops very close by. The owner is SO friendly and nice- very hospitable. There are bikes that you can use for free, and if you want to go to the beach they even set up beach chairs and an umbrella for you! We forgot toothpaste and the owner gave us some, and also a few bottles of water for the beach. Great place, great service, and great location! I would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014
"Awesome!!!"
It was a great stay. The staff was the best. Location was the best as well.
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
rs
"A hidden gem 20 feet from the beach"
Room was spotless and quiet, and included a full kitchen with stove, fridge, and microwave. Luis, the manager is top notch. Hotel Europa has complimentary bicycles and lounge chairs that they will set up for you. Luis has also given us many restaurant recommendations that played out well. Location is on the quiet side of the Broadwalk, but not far from numerous shops and restaurants.
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2014
"Very pleased with our stay."
This hotel is older but is right on the Hollywood boardwalk. It's not the Hilton but the location is great and the staff very nice and helpful.
5 night romance trip Jul 10, 2014
"Hidden treasure in Hollywood FL"
Great little hotel with the best staff you could hope to encounter. Clean and comfortable in a great location. Not fancy, but a super deal and lots of charm.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
Great place, nice location..everything was near. Staff is very friendly and knowledgable of area.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
"Nice little hotel with a very friendly staff"
The hotel has an exceptional location. The rooms were clean and the staff very friendly. We rented several rooms and agreed that this is a hotel we would like to come back to soon. It´s a great place for families. We benefited from the BBQ facilities and did one for our family. It would be good if they could get a better ice machine and improved the air conditioning. But no real complaints, just a couple of suggestions. Thank you again for your friendly and warm welcome!
2 night trip Jun 27, 2014
Jose F Vales Bermudez
"Truly a hidden gem!"
My boyfriend and I stayed a night at Villa Europa when we attended a concert in Miami. Louis was amazing and made sure we had everything we needed. Free bikes were even provided! Best of all, the villa is literally steps from one of the most beautiful beaches I have ever seen. I recommend this hotel to anyone looking to stay in the Miami area. Great location and wonderful service!!! I'd give 10 stars if I could. Can't wait to go back!
Other trip Jun 28, 2014
Ashley
"Great place and great staff"
Perfect location. Next to the beach and the restaurants.
Other trip May 29, 2014
"Great place near beach and broad walk"
My family usually spends Memorial Day weekend at Hollywood Beach and Villa Europa was the best stay we've had. Extremely clean and staff goes out of their way to help even during the busiest weekend. Can't wait to go back.
Other trip May 27, 2014
"AWESOME!!! Beyond 5 Stars! Will Be Back"
I read the reviews and booked our trip. The reviews brought us here and we were beyond taken care of. Everything from start to finish was A+++. Luis and team made sure that everything was great. He has bikes, coolers, chairs for the beach, umbrellas, etc. All i can say is we will deffinately be back and you wont be dissapointed by choosing this place! Many thanks to Luis and his family!!!!!
5 night trip May 20, 2014
Jene'
Great location. Room was just okay.
2 night business trip May 18, 2014
"Great Customer Service"
I wish I could remember the woman's name who checked us in. What a sweetheart she was. She even walked us to our room. Gave us each a bottle of water and made sure we had everything we needed. The hotel was very quaint and I wish we were staying for more than one night. I would definitely stay again. The location was superb. The boardwalk and beach were just a few steps away. The ONLY negative thing I have to say is the bed was a bit too hard and the room was situated strangely. The tv was right outside the kitchen and the only place you could watch it was if you sat at the dining table. But, overall very nice place. We didn't watch much tv anyway. :)
1 night trip May 7, 2014
Stacy
"Excellent Place To Stay"
I cannot recommend them highly enough! My husband and I stayed here prior to departing for a cruise and we are very glad we did. We received a very warm welcome and they made sure we were well taken care of for our two nights stay. Our room and bathroom were exceptionally clean and the courtyards well kept. The hotel is located not far from the airport or the pier and is just one short block from the boardwalk in Hollywood. The beach as well as plenty of restaurants and entertainment are all within easy walking distance from your door. They even have bikes you can use to cruise the boardwalk if you so choose. What really stood out for me though was the staff's willingness to help. We called ourselves being wise by calling ahead and scheduling a cab to pick us up at a specific time the next day to take us to the pier. When that cab never showed up and after repeatedly not be able to get through to the cab company my husband went to the front office for some advise on who to call next. Luis called one of his contacts and got a cab to us in ten minutes. He even offered to take us himself if necessary. Talk about service! Our whole experience with Villa Europa was just extremely positive and pleasant. I would absolutely stay here again!
1 night family trip Apr 10, 2014
JP
"Great value, awesome location!"
The management makes you feel like a VIP when you arrive! Very friendly and helpful, rooms were very clean and well cared for. You are only about 30 yards from the beach! My only complaint was the A/C blower fan rattled and the bed was kind of stiff. Will definitely stay again!
Other trip May 11, 2014
Drew
"good location. one street back from busy rd"
very friendly attitude of staff helped overcome "tired" physical conditions
Other trip Apr 26, 2014
dennis
"Very close to the beach"
Nice hotel so close to the beach and restaurants. Very loud air condition. No cleaning service included in the price.
5 night romance trip Apr 7, 2014
"CLose to the Beach"
The Villa Europa was a great place to stay. I stayed two nights. I have never been made to feel so welcome by any hotel management before. When i registered, the owner made me feel so welcome.She even apologized when I told her I had some difficulty finding the place. She explained all the extras available: bicycles, beach chairs, umbrellas, coolers to use at the beach just a few doors away. She walked me to my room, explained some of the details.Thre room was clean and comfortable. It's a great place with little courtyards with tables and chair where you can sit around and relax. The area is very nice. There's a 1 mile boardwalk with restaurants, bars, ice cream places, etc. There;s a park like area with a fountain for the kids. I enjoyed playing paddleball on one of the six great outdoor courts, where they play day and evening. Other customers there that I talked to enjoyed the place as much as I did, Last year I stayed in a hotel just around the corner. Not so good. Wish I had known about the Villa Europa then. I'll stay here again next time I'm in town.
2 night trip Apr 8, 2014
AS always, a great place to stay. Here in December and returned this April!
1 night trip Apr 12, 2014
"Great Hideaway and a Beach too!!"
Found this perfect location while needing a place to stay in the Ft Lauderdale area while between cruises. The room was maintained on a weekly maid service basis, but the room was well taken care of by the staff. There was a problem with the sand, but what do you expect when staying this close to a beach. I had internet access, so I was able to work and not to have to take vacation time while waiting between the two cruises. As I worked, my wife enjoyed the beach. The Inn staff would move a beach chair over to the beach when she wanted to go and also picked the chair up when she was finished. Everyone worked very hard to make our stay a pleasurable experience. The Inn is centrally located to take advantage of all the fine restaurants and attractions in the Hollywood Beach Area. I would highly recommend this place for anyone looking for a great value, central location to the activities around Hollywood Brach and a friendly staff. Sign me – Well Rested and Recharged
6 night family trip Mar 30, 2014
Malcolm F
"Hollywood Beach"
Easy to find, Great Beach. Quiet area, at least when we were there.Will go back. Not far from airport.
Other trip Apr 11, 2014
PburgRed
"great location everything i need was available"
Great time. Owners are very friendly and most accommodating . recommend very highly.
2 night trip with friends Mar 31, 2014
Liked the location and the rooms are clean and nice for a beach vacation. The hotel isn't very big and the office is not maned, so we got there tired and had to wait until the owner came to help us. Very friendly and gave us a lot of good informaiton to get around. Hotel also provided chairs and bikes which made for a very enjoyable time.
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
Araceli
"Close to beach. Owner very helpful"
Owner Luis helped me send and receive a fax that I needed from the DMV to be able to rent a car. He also called a cab for me so that I could go rent a car.
Other trip Mar 20, 2014
Jed
"another perfect stay"
awesome, owners are very nice and helpful with any thing you need
3 night family trip Mar 17, 2014
denise
"Great location, friendly service, excellent value"
- Excellent price for a clean and spacious room - Excellent location - Super friendly, committed and accommodating staff (Alejandro even carried sun chairs/umbrella out to the beach for us) - Amenities (TV, hair dryer, iron, hot plates, bikes to borrow, lawn chairs, umbrellas) Our friends were staying at other hotels on Hollywood beach and they said our hotel was by far the best value.
Other trip Mar 16, 2014
"Nic motel close to the beach"
Villa Europa is about 100 yards from the Boardwalk and the beach. We were greeted by Luis how gave us bottles of water on a Warm (85 degrees) March afternoon. Luis was very nice and very helpful. He gave us advice on where to eat, what to see and lent us some chairs to take down to the beach. We will come back. On possible downside is that the walls between the rooms are thin. Fortunately our neighbors were relatively quiet and went to bed early so it was not a problem, for us.
Other trip Mar 14, 2014
"wonderfull area"
Within a few hundred feet of beach,restaurants,bars and shops. Loved the area and will be back.Owner was exceptionally helpful and friendly.
1 night trip Mar 9, 2014
Howard & Barb
"Bets hotel in the area by Holloywood Beach"
Luis the owner went above and beyond to make sure our stay was comfortable, and he was super friendly. The hotel location is the best you can imagine, less than 100 steps from the beach and in the middle of the beach area where you can find all kinds of restaurants and things going on.
1 night trip Feb 28, 2014
"Great access to the beach and broadwalk"
Villa Europa provided an awesome 3 night stay for my husband and I. The room was big, clean, and the bed was comfortable. We only needed to walk across the broadwalk for beach access. Lounge chairs and towels were provided for us. It was within walking distance to shops and restaurants. We will stay again if Luis has a room for us!
Other trip Mar 9, 2014
Gwen
"Clean, Convenient and Affordable!"
My husband and I loved this hotel. In an area where accommodations can be outrageous, this hotel was comfortable with free parking and just one block from the beach. Beach chairs are provided during the day as well as bicycles which would be perfect for traveling the beach boardwalk. Our queen room was super clean and included a mini fridge, microwave and even an electric stovetop. The owner and his staff are so friendly and accommodating- the owner took the time to provide a map of the area, marking the best restaurants and fishing spots.. They definitely get high marks in my book!
Other trip Mar 7, 2014
"Super location! Incredible staff!"
Unfortunately, I was in the area for a conference and was only on the property from midnight until 7am so I basically slept and showered there! But I did sneak over to the beach (which is only a few yards from the property) and peak at it and it was beautiful! The staff at this property are AMAZING! The room was more like an efficiency apartment, which would have been nice if I had been there on vacation because I would have had a kitchen. My only complaint was that the bathroom was very small and the light is connected to a very loud fan that couldn't be turned off. It was tough getting ready with so much noise. But other than that, I would definitely recommend Villa Europa to others!
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
Angi
"Nice quaint place friendly staff, close to thbeach"
Good experience , friendly , clean . Tight parking but very satisfied overall
Other trip Mar 2, 2014
shelly
"Close to the boardwalk and the ocean"
great they were very nice and helpful
3 night trip with friends Feb 21, 2014
Rhonda
"the best"
The owner was an angel. she gave us cold water as we checked in, offered her computer to print out our airline tickets and gave us suggestions for places to eat. It is so clean and cute. They offer free use of bicycles,beach chairs, beach towels and other beach needs. I wish we could have stayed longer. If you want the Hilton millennium, go to some overpriced tower. Otherwise try this cute little slice of home away from home right on the beach.
1 night family trip Feb 22, 2014
gina M
"Wish I could have stayed longer"
VERY courteous staff. Great location with access to beach and restaurants. I would have taken advantage of the free bikes had I been there for more than 1 night. Free parking definitley a plus in the Broward/ Miami area.
1 night trip Feb 20, 2014
"Very nice small hotel near the beach"
owner is very nice, near the beach, clean, will choose again
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
This is a great place to stay to enjoy the beaches of Hollywood. The service was fabulous and the accommodations were clean and comfortable and an excellent value.
2 night romance trip Feb 4, 2014
"Excellent location, great value."
Steps from beach and boardwalk. nothing fancy, but everything you need. Attentive staff.
Other trip Feb 13, 2014
Harold
"A great find!"
We came across the listing for Villa Europa after being discouraged by the high prices of beach hotels in Ft. Lauderdale. By looking just slightly south at Hollywood we came across this very affordable small hotel and took a chance. Glad we did! The staff was friendly and helpful and the rooms were comfortable and included a microwave and fridge. There were bikes to borrow whenever we wanted, and beach chairs and umbrella that were set up at our command. The first room we took had a rather noisy air conditioner, but that was our only complaint during our three day stay. There are small courtyards between the buildings with tables and chairs that make a nice gathering place for pre- and post-beach. (Beach is a half block away). It's not a fancy high-rise on the water, but it's about half the price and with its own character and charm. Will definitely return!
Other trip Feb 11, 2014
"Loved it!"
Front desk person Charles is the best. Very personable and informative! Beautiful property, large beach so you're not on top of others. Only criticism is the piped in poolside music. Most people I spoke to preferred the quiet. Commonplace now for guests to have their own music and earbuds!
Other trip Feb 8, 2014
jazzgal24
"You can't beat this location"
The hotel in right on the boardwalk. There was a fair going on on the boardwalk providing extra entertainment. The Beach is right there and plenty of restaurants to suit all family types. The staff at this hotel will do anything to make your stay exactly what you would dream it to be.
1 night trip Jan 25, 2014
Monique
"Great hosts, old hotel"
Here's the bottom line in a few short words: 1) Luis, who is the owner is very customer service oriented and makes you feel at home. He alone gives the hotel a 5-star award. 2) The hotel, on the other hand is old and shabby. Its just not an upscale hotel. Its an old beach motel. 3) The location is great since its right on the beach.
2 night business trip Jan 29, 2014
"Perfect pre-cruise destination"
The hotel was a great price and was right on the beach and boardwalk. We were excited to get off the plane, take a short taxi ride to the hotel and go right out on the boardwalk to enjoy the warm weather. The owner gave us great information on available restaurants and scheduled our taxi for us to take us to the pier the next day. We will definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Jan 18, 2014
Debbie
"Awesome place! Very close to the beach."
Highly recommended!...............................................................
Other trip Jan 24, 2014
"After Cruise Stay"
Our ship returned on Sunday at 7:00am and we disembarked @ 10:00am, got a cab and headed to the Villa Europa expecting to just have the office store our bags until our room was ready. Our cab driver didn't know the exact location so I called and got the directions from Luis. The hotel is actually closer to Port Everglades than we expected. Luis had arranged to have a room cleaned and waiting for us--what a surprise! Luis is great, he gave us maps and recommended a few 'to do things'. The Villa Europa is located steps from the beach and boardwalk and has several bikes for guests to use. Our room was clean, a little small but fine for our two night stay. My only disappointment was the walls are thin so plan to hear conversations from the room next door. Also I am partial to fluffy large bath towels and ours were a few steps below that. If your expecting a fitness room, spa, pool, etc this is not the place for you. However, if you want to enjoy the boardwalk and be steps away from the beach this place is perfect. Luis is most accommodating
Other trip Jan 22, 2014
Holiday Rambler
"friendly, clean hotel"
Awesome, owners are very nice, very clean and quiet, free beach chairs and bicycles, steps to the beach, defiantly would stay there again
3 night trip Dec 31, 2013