All hotels in Hollywood, Florida, United States of America
314 Cleveland Street, Hollywood, FL, 33019, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.8
"A Great Stay at Villa Europa"
We stayed only one night, but would gladly return for a longer stay. The hotel is just steps away from the beach, the Atlantic Ocean and the 2-mile long Hollywood Beach Broadwalk - lots of shopping, restaurants and activities nearby. The hotel provides bicycles, beach chairs and umbrellas complimentary for guests. We arrived mid-morning expecting to drop our bags and come back later to check in. But, the owners were very gracious and got us into our room within 10 minutes. The room was spacious, spotless and well equipped with a full kitchen. It looked exactly like the pictures on the hotel's web site. We highly recommend Villa Europa.
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
Catherine
"Nice place!"
1/2 block off the beach.......place is well kept up. ....super friendly owners.....very helpful!
Other trip Feb 7, 2015
"GREAT ROOM, GREAT SERVICE, FREE BIKES, FREE WIFI"
Great Hotel, great service, we stayed twice now, the 2nd time the room needed some touchup paint and the location was on the street so can't give it a perfect score, but I would stay there again in heartbeat. The loan you bikes to ride on the boardwalk that is just one building away, they also let us use some chairs for the beach so we didn't have to rent any. The location of the hotel is really good, it is only one building from the beach. Our first room opened to a private patio our 2nd room opened to a patio that overlooked parking spots and a parking garage. The room was very clean no doubt about that, but it could use a little touch up on the paint. The owner/operator is the best. We arrived from a cruise much earlier than check in time and he let us stay in a temp room until our room was ready. Very accomidating (sp).. We will stay there again I hope. Highly recommend. I will tell you it's not a standard hotel with room service and breakfast ect. Its more like renting an apartment on the boardwalk. We had a full kitchen in both of our rooms and could prepare our own food.
2 night family trip Feb 1, 2015
Melanie
"Very close to beach, parking lot available."
Staff was perfect, very informative, friendly. Thanks.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
Andrey
Great hotel, great and friendly staff. Definitely will stay again in the future
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
Edgard
"Nice Guys Finish First, Hence the ++Reviews!"
Had been looking for a place to stay that was within a one mile walking distance to a spa I was attending in Hollywood Beach, the location fit the bill and the price was right at $135. But, like what others have said before me, it is truly the warm hearted good nature of Luis and his wife that truly made it the right choice for us. The rooms are simple but clean, nothing high end here but the service and prime location, just 10 paces from the Broadwalk. There are 2 cable boxes (one to receive Canadian channels) ask for a quick TV lesson at check-in. They are generous, gracious hosts who seem very well suited to the hospitality field.
1 night romance trip Jan 25, 2015
jonna
"Close to beach, free bikes to use, helpful staff"
I like the small motels.. your not just a,number.. !
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
mm
"what a dump!"
a/c wouldn't shut off. owner who was an idiot said do you want another blanket? no kitchen sink. small everything. no view. location is ok. parking was only for compact cars.totally hated it.
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
frank
"Great little gem in Hollywood"
Great location, quiet, clean. Couldn't really ask for more.
Other trip Jan 14, 2015
"Like family!"
The owners/mangers went out of their way to make my experience a great one. Their incredible helpfulness and recommendations on local sites, restaurants, etc. made my trip wonderful.
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
"great beach place"
very happy with our stay. we needed a place near FLL for an early flight, reasonable price. pulled in early in the day, and Luis met us with a smile and welcomed us swiftly, super friendly. villa europe was more than we needed, and we greatly appreciate the hospitality. luis gave me a code to us the hotels bikes....the boardwalk is prime biking. totally flat and easy for any level (only adult bikes available). another gentlemen, didnt catch his name...his english wans't so good, and my spanish was worse!but upon seeing my 5 year daughter, he eagerly brought me over to a stash of all kinds of kids beach stuff and told/motioned us to use anything we wanted...this was so perfectly for our young family as we were just passing through and took full advantage of the box of sieves, buckets, shovels, and floaties. he also offered us use of any of the hotel's stash of beach chairs and even offered to deliver for us a few of the big beach lounge chairs they have rooms are smallish but comfortable, very clean, especially for a place right on the beach. about 100 feet or so from the hotel you are on the boardwalk, no streets to cross. you are right there...no views of the ocean from the rooms but ya spend the day at the beach so a quiet nice place was pretty cool. two patios are very nice and cozy, we had had a great evening hanging out with a few cerveza. nice beds, decent tvs, microwave .only sink is in the bathroom
1 night family trip Jan 4, 2015
ryan
"my favorite hotel"
Awesome, hotel manager Luis and his wife are so nice, along with Alejandro, very comfortable accommodations
3 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
denise
Great Location,Food, Entertainment,Reserved Parking, Wonderful Owners couldn't be more helpful.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
P.Michael
"Enjoyable weekend"
Second time at this hotel. Will stay there the next time we are in Hollywood. Football weekend. Enjoy the location to the beach, shopping and to Sun Life Stadium.
2 night trip with friends Dec 19, 2014
"Fabulous"
such a fabulous little hotel. Extremely clean, so friendly and helpful. Totally recommend. Beautiful surroundings.
4 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
"Great Service and Accommodations at Great Value"
Luis, Jossie, and Alejandro were perfect hosts and above and beyond service. Did everything possible to make our stay enjoyable. We had everything we needed at this ideal location for short stay.
2 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
"Pleasently Surprised"
My wife and I booked this hotel at the last minute. I was not expecting much and was a little apprehensive. I was pleasently surprised. The room was clean and adequatley equipped. The staff was very nice and helpful. The location is perfect, 100 yards from the beach. The Broadwalk is full of little shops and resturaunts. It's not Trump Towers but all you will need for a pleasant stay. I would go again.
Other trip Dec 24, 2014
"Freindly athomsphere"
Nice familyhotel close to the beach. More than a hotel. The staff and owners were great. 150 % sevice. The owner took us to the car rental place and made sure we got everything right. We would love to come back. Hollywood Beach is a nice and quiet neigborhood with no traffic. You can easily find your own spot at the beach. The hotel provides bikes and beachchairs with no cost.
6 night family trip Dec 14, 2014
Helena
"Better than expected!"
We were greated with a friendly and warm welcome! Very clean and a well kept place! Would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Dec 20, 2014
cruzegrl
"Wow is an understatement!"
Wow! We arrived mid-morning from a cruise even before checkout time. Luis and his wife greated us with smiles and welcomes, made us feel immediately at home and helped us with our luggage to a spare room until our room was ready. Luis spent time reviewing and giving us a map of Hollywood Beach, places of interrest, restaurants, etc. They also offered free bikes to ride and chairs/umbrellas for the beach. The rooms and bathrooms are of adequate size with comfortable beds, linnens and pillows. They are very well kept and immaculately cleaned. Thank you Luis and your wife for a wonderful stay and making us feel so much at home. We definately will be back for a longer stay!
1 night romance trip Dec 1, 2014
"Great place, Great Location"
This is my 2nd stay here this year. The 1st was in April.It's a great place to stay. It's just a block from the beach, boardwalk and paddleball courts. The owners are very friendly and accommodating. Bikes and beach chairs are available for your use.They even let me keep my car parked there for a few extra hours after checkout while I went to play paddleball nearby.
3 night trip Nov 18, 2014
"weekend getaway"
very clean and comfortable room. we had an efficiency which was quite roomy. cable tv with flat screen was awesome. desk clerk was very nice and informative about the area. parking is tight but expect it when you are this close to the beach. also its assigned parking so your space is always there large vehicles not a good idea
2 night family trip Nov 21, 2014
anthony
"Great little place to stay near the beach"
Great stay and service! Wished it could have been better weather but I enjoyed it regardless.
2 night trip Nov 21, 2014
"post cruise"
very clean and friendly free bikes and beach chairs and umbrellas. location is great, will go back next time for longer.
1 night family trip Nov 17, 2014
edward
"very pleasant stay"
the hotel was very nice and clean the people were very helpful and friendly I would definitely stay there again but I would ask for a room for the rest to the back
1 night trip Nov 3, 2014
Gabriele
"Nice place, awesome manager's!"
We stayed for one night before heading to a football game, we were greeted by the manager's, offered refreshments while checking in and were upgraded from a studio to a one bedroom. The room was very clean and located one block from the beach! Would def recommend and return again!
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
Kellie
"Highly recommend this place."
Love this place. It's clean and convenient and great for the family. Boardwalk is steps away. Staff is the best. I'm from New York and always stay here when traveling to Fl. Free parking and wifi are a plus and right next to a good pizza joint.
1 night family trip Oct 28, 2014
LYDIA
"A jewel to be discovered."
We really liked the proximity to the beach, the promenade and the restaurants in the immediate area. We were literally 50 feet from the beach.
2 night romance trip Oct 26, 2014
Lawrence
"Clean cozy spot right at the beach and boardwalk."
Friendly staff. Great, clean comfortable room with a quaint patio in fromt of the rooms complete with a grill, tables and chairs, free beach chairs, umbrellas and bikes for the customers.
3 night business trip Oct 23, 2014
"Great experience!"
Great overnight stay. Easy parking. Friendly manager. Easy access to boardwalk at an excellent location. Overall, couldn't be happier for a simple, unpretentious motel stay.
1 night family trip Oct 23, 2014
"Perfect spot and great atmosphere."
We had a great 5 night stay in this lovely, quaint hotel. A European feel to the hotel and the area.
5 night trip Oct 17, 2014
Steve and Colleen
"Service Couldn't Have Been Better"
No complaints at all......hotel manager was very nice and treated us like family. I'll stay there again if I come back.
1 night trip with friends Oct 11, 2014
Glen
"Excellent Escape"
A nice boutique hotel steps from the beach, entertainment and dining. The rooms were neat and clean. Some minor maintenence required but nothing that detracted from the stay. I live nearby and I'd stay here anytime
1 night business trip Oct 3, 2014
"Steps from the beach"
One day, amazing time... Restaurant were all open and no wait, beach was warm and calm...Walked the boardwalk from one end to the other same on the beach. Those of you that like exercise this is the place to visit. Enjoy.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Mandy
"Right at the beach"
Cute small place. Offered me beach chairs, bike and seemed very helpful. Like other small old hotels this one could not hide it's age, but the linens, beds and furnature was very modern. I could smell cooking odors later that night. Has a charm being so old and right off the boardwalk.
1 night business trip Sep 15, 2014
"Excelent getaway!!"
All was genial!!!.................................................................................
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
JUAN
"best value on the broadwalk"
I am going to stay again friendly staff and clean rooms free bikes and beach chairs free parking.
4 night family trip Sep 3, 2014
Dman
"Wonderful place"
Great price, close to beach, courteous staff and nice accommodations
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
cas
We stayed here for part of our honeymoon, and it was really a wonderful place. First of all, the staff was super-friendly and helpful. Due to flight delays, we didn't get to the hotel until midnight but the owners (husband & wife) actually waited up for us. The room was clean and comfy. In the morning we were happily surprised to see that the hotel was so very close to the beach. The room was a super deal, especially considering it had a fully functional kitchen. We could have easily stayed there for an extended period of time with no loss of comfort. They had plenty of beach towels, bicycles, float-type toys for kids, and anything else you might need to enjoy the beach. Also, there were good places to eat within walking distance (try Girogio's Bakery nearby for a very tasty breakfast). Usually, we feel that hotels are pretty bland, just a clean place to stay while on vacation, but Villa Eurpoa was actually a lot of fun and made our honeymoon just that much more special. We HIGHLY recommend it!
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
M&L
"Short getaway"
Second time at this hotel and it was just as I remember it. Great location close to the board walk. I will return for a third time.
Other trip Aug 22, 2014
"Great stay in every way"
Extremely friendly owner. Offered us coffee and water when we arrived. Rooms are cute, well taken care of and clean. One short block to the beach. Highly reccomend this hotel.
2 night business trip Jul 24, 2014
"WE LOVE VILLA EUROPA"
Josie was super helpful and welcoming. Also, they have bikes available for free. We will be back.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
"Great place- very friendly owner!"
I stayed here with my boyfriend on a Friday night- the place was great! It is a cute motel in a perfect location- right by the boardwalk with lots of restaurants and shops very close by. The owner is SO friendly and nice- very hospitable. There are bikes that you can use for free, and if you want to go to the beach they even set up beach chairs and an umbrella for you! We forgot toothpaste and the owner gave us some, and also a few bottles of water for the beach. Great place, great service, and great location! I would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014
"Awesome!!!"
It was a great stay. The staff was the best. Location was the best as well.
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
rs
"A hidden gem 20 feet from the beach"
Room was spotless and quiet, and included a full kitchen with stove, fridge, and microwave. Luis, the manager is top notch. Hotel Europa has complimentary bicycles and lounge chairs that they will set up for you. Luis has also given us many restaurant recommendations that played out well. Location is on the quiet side of the Broadwalk, but not far from numerous shops and restaurants.
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2014
"Very pleased with our stay."
This hotel is older but is right on the Hollywood boardwalk. It's not the Hilton but the location is great and the staff very nice and helpful.
5 night romance trip Jul 10, 2014
"Hidden treasure in Hollywood FL"
Great little hotel with the best staff you could hope to encounter. Clean and comfortable in a great location. Not fancy, but a super deal and lots of charm.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
Great place, nice location..everything was near. Staff is very friendly and knowledgable of area.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
"Nice little hotel with a very friendly staff"
The hotel has an exceptional location. The rooms were clean and the staff very friendly. We rented several rooms and agreed that this is a hotel we would like to come back to soon. It´s a great place for families. We benefited from the BBQ facilities and did one for our family. It would be good if they could get a better ice machine and improved the air conditioning. But no real complaints, just a couple of suggestions. Thank you again for your friendly and warm welcome!
2 night trip Jun 27, 2014
Jose F Vales Bermudez
"Truly a hidden gem!"
My boyfriend and I stayed a night at Villa Europa when we attended a concert in Miami. Louis was amazing and made sure we had everything we needed. Free bikes were even provided! Best of all, the villa is literally steps from one of the most beautiful beaches I have ever seen. I recommend this hotel to anyone looking to stay in the Miami area. Great location and wonderful service!!! I'd give 10 stars if I could. Can't wait to go back!
Other trip Jun 28, 2014