Bulls Head Inn, Derbyshire (county)
Located in Hope Valley (Peak District), Bulls Head Inn is close to Eyam Hall. Additional area attractions include Peveril Castle and Peak Cavern.
The inn offers a restaurant.
Guestrooms at Bulls Head Inn offer coffee/tea makers. Televisions are equipped with DVD players.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $118
- Twin Room, 2 Single Beds, Ensuite
- Family Room, 1 Double Bed with Sofabed, Ensuite
- Double ensuite four poster
- Double Room, Ensuite
At a glance
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time noon-11 PM
- Check-out time is 10:30 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Nearby Four Star Derbyshire (county) hotels
In the hotel
In the room
- Coffee/tea maker
- DVD player
Top Derbyshire (county) hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in Derbyshire (county)
- Village Urban Resort Manchester HydeFrom
"Global quality, can compete anywhere, a surprise for anybody staying in Tameside."Apr 8, 2015
- Leopold HotelFrom
"A good modern hotel in a historic building. The location is amazing, right in the city centre and just a few minutes walk from a wide variety of restaurants and shops. Bus and…"Mar 28, 2015
- Mercure Sheffield St Paul's Hotel and SpaFrom
- Novotel Sheffield CentreFrom
"Great location , central to most everything and a short walk to the tram and train station. Lots of dining nearby. The breakfast was good , but £28 for two, was pricey. The pool…"Mar 23, 2015
Bulls Head Inn, Derbyshire (county)’s small print
Also known as
- Bulls Head Inn
- Bulls Head Inn Derbyshire
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.