All hotels in Canmore, Alberta, Canada
109 - 1151 Sidney St, Canmore, AB, T1W 3G1, Canada, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Service was Pathetic"
No house keeping provided until called, try to charge extra to use pool. Can't reach front desk via phone. Always voicemail. Never want to stay again.
2 night business trip Aug 6, 2014
Niren
No hot water in the ensuite, you needed to put shoes on when you went on the balcony or the bottoms of your feet turned black. Staff was attentive. Pool was great, grand kids loved it, location was great, close to everything. Great fitness room.
4 night family trip Jul 14, 2014
Rooms were nice. Pool was lots if fun for the kids. Just a few small things, couldn't open dryer, parking garage was very dirty( don't put your suitcase on the floor or it would get very dirty and track the dirt into your car, even from your shoes) Is very confusing where you check in. Didn't like paying $50 as a resort fee. Probably wouldn't stay there again. Also No ice machines.
3 night trip May 16, 2014

"Typical Time-Share"
Not a hotel. Typical time-share type accommodation. No housekeeping service (2 night stay). No hotel-type service -- just a condo. Room was nice, some repairs needed to cupboards and such. Note that their onsite pool (waterpark) is not operational, and has not been for some time. This is not correctly represented on Expedia, and they should update their listing. They offer free passes to the local municipal pool (nice but very popular and very, very crowded).
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
"Weekend getaway"
Room was OK. Not very clean but nice and roomy for our family. Across the hall was the garbage room and the smell in the hall was tremendous!
2 night family trip Oct 11, 2014
Jeremy
"Room needs service & hallway smells terrible"
Overall it was a nice stay except that the furnace made a terrible smell in the room, the bathroom sink was clogged and the toilet would run the water until we had to lift the top and stop it. We were on the first floor and the whole hallway smelled disgusting, clearly coming from the garbage room. It was also very hard to get ahold of the front desk, I called a few times with no answer. Friday night we rented movies and could not get the DVD player to work and when I finally got ahold of someone at 8pm he said everyone was gone home and could not help us. Also, we mentioned to the front desk that when the fireplace is turned on it melts the bottom of the DVD player, the sticker on it was melted onto the ledge. Would stay at this hotel again but not through paradise, only directly through the grand rockies resort.
Other trip Oct 8, 2014
"Gorgeous but not very clean"
The suite was large and the bathtub and ensure shower were fabulous. The TV and cable box in the master bedroom were right on the wall by the ensuite and with the king size bed it was hard not to hit your head on the TV when going to the bathroom. The suite was not cleaned very well - the floors were filthy and furniture was not moved to clean under. Modern bathroom but the sinks didn't drain very well because they were flat basins. Three resorts in one so very confusing to get around and explain to people where to go. Swimming pool/hot tub/water slide were great but spray pool was colder than the pool so couldn't take my grandson in there. Overall was very nice but needs to be cleaner.
2 night trip Sep 5, 2014
Simone
"Pricey hotel for what you get"
Numerous maintenance issues. Many burnt out light bulbs, shower/tub slow to drain, broken head on shower, other broken pieces(knobs to various shower heads falling off) , dirty/ dusty parkade. Broken handle on closet. In room safe lock mechanism missing. No maid service. Children's wading pool colder than main pool.
Other trip Aug 21, 2014
family of four
"Nice hotel convenient for a family with everything"
Relaxing you can swim at 10 min from Banff I had a very good experience and for sure I will go back there
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
nath
"Great place to stay with kids"
The condo units are great for groups of 3 or more. The separate bedrooms give you great privacy so Mom & Dad can have spend some time together or have others over after the kids are in bed. Kids loved the waterslide and pool area. Only concern is that the rooms could be kept up better; our room was dusty and the wear & tear was starting to show.
3 night family trip May 1, 2014
"Bathroom Flood"
When I first arrived the room looked fantastic and we were thrilled. The second night of our stay the bathroom flooded overnight. We woke up to our only bathroom filled with water on the whole floor. At the same time I had a child that started getting sick and unfortunately we had no bathroom. I called and someone did come in right away. We were offered another room but it wouldn't be ready for a few hours and then they changed their mind and said we were staying in the same room and they were sending a plumber to fix the problem. Meanwhile its been a few hours and I have a very sick child that is vomitting and I have no bathroom. I was very upset that I didn't receive better service considering my situation and did not want to stay in the room. I was booked until Friday but decided to end the trip early to take my sick son home. The hotel wouldn't reimburse me for the other two nights because I booked through expedia but said they would give me one free night the next I come and a discount. So I ended up loosing almost $500! And the hotel said they would email me the offer of the free room and so forth...it's been two weeks now and I still have not received any communication from there. Extremely disappointed!!!!!
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
"Paradise?"
Pool facilities were fun but the housekeeping was nonexistent. Seemed to have a lack of staff. Did not appreciate having to pay a resort fee upon checkout. Really hard to find. Overall confusing set up.
Other trip Apr 8, 2014
Nana
"Staff are deliberately unhelpful."
The housekeeping was non existent and the sheets weren't changed even once during our weeklong stay. We arrived at 4:45 and the check in wasn't ready. No one ever answers the phone at paradise and Grand Rockies will have nothing to do with people staying with Paradise. The room was fine for the price. The pool was great.
Other trip Apr 8, 2014
"It was great for our family of five."
Clean room , comfortable beds, amazing shower and tub. Kids loved the pool. Restaurant was very good. Didn't make it to the game room or movie room. Will stay there again.
Other trip Mar 27, 2014
"work in progress"
Rooms were quiet, good location, own foyer to hallway. Reno work being done, indoor pool and hot tube cold very disappointing, didn't have to pay resort fee.
Other trip Feb 10, 2014
KJan
First time staying. Trying to find proper front desk was a little difficult since it's two hotels in one. Was way over priced.
2 night trip Sep 27, 2013
"Great facilities, not so clean"
Previous persons garbage in the room when we arrived. Room was not cleaned the next day, we had to and ask staff to come take garbage. We enjoyed the facility but the hotel was fully booked and the attitude some staff made it clear that our business was not valued.
Other trip Sep 7, 2013
"2 BR suites roomy with great showers!"
Enjoyed all the space and amenities in the rooms. Did find damp towels in the washer and drier. Also partially used shampoo tube in bathroom. Hallway could be cleaner. Also noticed dish cover sitting in hallway by a room for both days we were there. Housekeepers must have just walked by it. Security is questionable as a side door was propped open during the day both days. Also had additional charge for some service despite having paid for room thru Expedia. Would stay again but definitely would check into the price more closely. Pool was great for kids and adults.
Other trip Aug 29, 2013
liz
First of all we were charged two resort fees when I booked a three bedroom room. I didn't know that meant it would be two rooms. Way overpriced. $600 and we were there for 12 hours. Couldn't charge breakfast to room in restaurant.. Girl who checked us in was very rude. Hard to find our way around. Key charge was ridiculous and most of the ten keys wouldn't work. Would never stay here again and we go to Canmore/ Banff four or five times a year.
1 night trip Aug 10, 2013
"Disappointing.."
For the class of resort that this is trying to be, the cleanliness was very disappointing. The whole room was dusty and dirty, with hair found in various places. WiFi was broken for the entire stay. Hot tub and kiddie pool were drained and refilled one day (out of service) Parking garage was covered in sand and silt which got on EVERYTHING. Luggage, and completely coated the interior of the rental car. This is somewhat excusable considering the flooding, but they have had some time to clean it up by now. It just added to the disappointment.
Other trip Aug 14, 2013
"Scenic location"
Nice place, great location close to banff and Canmore is quite a scenic town. Not happy when The room was not ready by check in time also Room was not cleaned on a daily basis which really Wasn't too much of a problem as we keep our hotel Rooms pretty clean ourselves. Really nice to have Fully furnished kitchen and laundry in room definite Bonus overall pretty good stay in Canmore I'd go Again!
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
"it would be better if the hotel was cleaner"
Hotel parkade smells/appears it has never been cleaned. Garbage piled up outside the elevator of the parkade. Hallways to hotel room where in serious need of vacuuming and were really filthy. Room was good but there was not a good first impression of hotel cleanliness on the way to the room. Floors in room need to be cleaner.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
"I'd Give Second Thought, To Staying Again"
Overall our stay was okay. For the price paid we would have expected a better overall experience. Paid a 4 star rate and got a 3 star experience. The hotel is relatively new, yet the interior carpet was worn down and stained. One of the elevators was out of service for our entire 4 day stay. We had continuos problems with our hotel room key cards. The front staff was less than helpful and seemed not to care. On the positive, the rooms are quite nice and modern. The swimming pool and hot tub are very nice and good for a family travelling.
Other trip Aug 11, 2013
JL
"summer 5 night booking 2 person"
We had a late booking through expedia with a good discount. Travelling with adult son, we had a suite which meant he had the open out bed in the lounge and I had the main bedroom. Furnishings and room condition was good - housekeeping not. Poor attendance & service for a resort of his sort. Watch out for the $15 per night 'resort' fee - which didn't show when I made the reservation. Late check in was a nuisance, breakfast a bit pricey. Location is good being a few moments from centre of Canmore - which is a great spot for Rockies touring and trails. Worth consideration if you can get the discount.
Other trip Aug 8, 2013
Alan
"Nice appartments close to Banff NP"
Really nice appartments. Ideal for families with kids. Noisy back side of the Resort Club because of TCH. We will come back again.
3 night trip Jul 20, 2013
"Overpriced"
Although the resort charges $15 per night for the use of facilities, we couldn't use all the facilities during our stay as the pool was closed for maintenance and the exercise room doesn't open until 9am. I felt that the resort is a bit overpriced for what you get.
Other trip Jul 27, 2013
"aaaaa"
The hotels exterior very nice and lobby, hallways are very dingy, however the rooms are all re-done very nice, a little small but very modern. The indoor/outdoor hot tub was great
Other trip Jun 17, 2013
"Terrible Stay"
Our family had stay in Grand Rockies for several times, and this time we found the Paradise Resort offers a little bit better price, so we booked with them. I requested for a quiet room as I am a very light sleeper. I was told room 136 would be my choice. Guess what? Room 136 is right above the garage door, I was woke up by the noise of people get in and out the garage every 2-3 minutes! I was awake until 2:30 AM and started all over again at 4:30AM. I spoke to the front desk of the Paradise Resort, I was told the only option for us is to move to Sunset Resort becasue they only have 12 units in Grand Rockies and all booked. Well, we have 2 families and the other family stays in the Grand Rockies, there's non sense for us to move to a different hotel? Also why we have to get a 3 star hotel when we had paid the price for the 4 stars? Yes, we stayed in the Grand Rockies like we used to do, however the service does make huge different. I saved about $50 for our 3 nights stay, does it worth for all the hassle? The answer is NO.
Other trip May 21, 2013
Cindy
"Mom and daughters get away."
Just went for a mom and daughters weekend and had a really nice time. We didn't get a chance to try Habitat but the menu looked fantastic, but not geared toward 6 and 7 year olds. The rooms were very relaxing and the beds were very comforable, not too soft, and I need to find out if I can purchase thier pillows!
Other trip May 1, 2013
Robyn
"Great place to stay!"
Paraduse Resort was a great place for us to stay, we were pleasantly surprised when we arrived! Quiet and private, if we had neighbours we had no idea! Our two children (ages 2 & 6) loved the waterpark! The suite was beautiful and well laid out although with two small kids a lock on the bathroom door would have been appreciated! The only complaint we had was parking...the underground parking was very dusty and dirty (front desk noted the parkade would be cleaned the next week) and the spaces meant for two vehicles are very tiny. Otherwise a great stay and will definitely return!!!
3 night business trip Apr 23, 2013
Little G Family
"Weekend getaway"
We were pleasantly surprised by the condo/suite that we booked. It was perfect! The right amount of space, close to all amenities. We were a bit disappointed by the lack of attention by the hotel staff. During our 4 day/3 night stay, we never had anyone clean or update our suite. The in-room safe was not working - we had a very pleasant guy come look at it, but was unable to fix it.....he mentioned someone would be able to come the next afternoon (after 3:30) to fix it - never heard back from anyone. Other than that, the stay was wonderful! The pool/hot tub and slide were an added bonus for our young daughter!
3 night family trip Apr 18, 2013
"Disappointing and very poor service"
This is the second time we have stayed here, but the first with Paradise Resort Club. We found the service was poor, on the third day we had to ask twice in the afternoon to get someone to come and clean as we had not yet had anyone come since our arrival. They said it had been too busy! We were eventually left with no coffee for the next morning and a few clean towels. Unfortunately you cannot use room service as if you had booked direct with the hotel. On our last morning the pool was unfortunately too highly chlorinated and we left with two kids with very sore eyes and ruined swim clothes. We would definitely not return again.
Other trip Apr 2, 2013
Christina
"Perfect family hotel"
Kids loved the pool area, and we could watch them from the hot tub. Lots of DVDs to rent in the lobby area, a real plus.
2 night family trip Mar 27, 2013
ColWood
"Canmore"
Room accomodated family of six but rooms were small. Bathroom sink was almost plugged and water took a long time to get hot, even after 5 minutes of unuse. Kids enjoyed the water slide and pool.
Other trip Feb 23, 2013
"In need of TLC"
The resort is beautiful. But I think they spend to much time and effort on the modernness of it and forgot about comfort. The bed and pillows were horrible. Still nursing a sore neck and back from it. The room needed a lot of TLC, dents in the wall, burnt out lights.....The staff was poorly trained and unable to help. When we checked out, we were not asked how our stay was. Just hand over the keys and go. Not somewhere i would stay again.
Other trip Jan 22, 2013
"awesome 2 bedroom unit"
2 bedroom condo room was excellent- perfect for adults and kids. Pool area with waterslide clean - could use a better change area with lockers. The sPa showers and tub were awesome
Other trip Jan 14, 2013
Marj
"close to perfection"
The stay met or exceeded my expectation in most areas. As it was a romantic getaway, it would have been nice to have the fireplace in the master bedroom instead of the living room. Also, I had inquired into rooms that were supposed to have a jacuzzi/tub large enough for two people. This room had a smaller, jetted tub that only a smaller person would fit into. Good value for money overall.
2 night romance trip Oct 12, 2012
Aaron
"Perfect guys weekend hotel"
Staff very friendly, rooms well turned out with all comforts included. Nice beds, great tub/shower/steam fixture in the main and ensuite baths. I would have expected a "luxury" suite ot include wine glasses though. Everything else was in the kitchen. The only small -ve in the overall experience though so not a big deal
Other trip Sep 18, 2012