Hampton Inn & Suites Miami/Brickell-Downtown, Miami
Center of the action
Hampton Inn & Suites Miami/Brickell–Downtown is in the middle of downtown Miami. You can walk 3 blocks to Mary Brickell Village for excellent shopping and dining options. Cruise ship passengers are less than 3 miles from the Port of Miami.
Get right to work
Business travelers are in the majority here, with the hotel sitting square in the center of Miami’s international financial district and just 1 mile from the Miami Convention Center. For a dose of culture on your lunch break, Vizcaya Museum and Gardens is less than 2 miles away.
You can start your day right with free hot breakfast, and busy folks can even grab a bag to go on weekdays. Other free perks: WiFi, newspapers, and local calls. For a little pleasure with your business, take a dip in the outdoor pool or grab a cocktail at the pool bar. Hungry? There are 3 onsite dining options to chose from. Grab a healthy bite at CitySlickers, enjoy some Asian flavors at the 3 Chef's, or go for the casual gastropub atmosphere at Batch.
Business all around
Many guestrooms have skyline views and all have comfortable, oversized work desks with ergonomic chairs. WiFi is free and 24-hour business and fitness centers cater to busy guests. To relax after a long day, kick back in your room and enjoy movies on your flat-screen TV.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $233
- One King Bed, Non-Smoking, Roll In Shower
- Studio, One King Bed, Non-Smoking
- Studio, Two Queen and One Sofa Bed, Non-Smoking
- Two Queen Beds Non-Smoking Accessible
- Suite, One King Bed, with Jetted Tub
- Standard, Two Queen Beds, Non-Smoking
- One Queen Bed, Non-Smoking, Accessible
- One King Bed Non-Smoking Accessible
- Standard One King Bed Non-Smoking
At a glance
- This hotel has 221 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 9 floors
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Check-out time is 12:00 PM
- Express check-out
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Self parking *
- Smoke-free property
Nearby Two Star Miami hotels
In the hotel
- Free hot/cold buffet breakfast daily
- 2 restaurants
- Poolside bar
- Outdoor pool
- Fitness facilities
- Spa tub
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Conference space size (feet) - 3800
- Conference space size (meters) - 353
- Laundry facilities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
In the room
- Cable TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Top Miami hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in Miami
- Best Western Atlantic Beach ResortFrom
"For it to be on Collins ave and cheap say it all . If you complain just go up the street and get a rich name hotel"Mar 8, 2015
- SBH South Beach HotelFrom
"Just one night on our first trip to Miami Beach. A lovely hotel with good staff. Took almost an hour to get our car from expensive valet, won't drive next time. Across from Park,…"Mar 8, 2015
- Best Western On the Bay Inn & MarinaFrom
"Staff was excellent. Was slightly troubling knowing walking the wrong way could put us in the middle of a bad area. Room had a slight mildew smell but other then that overall good…"Mar 8, 2015
- Hampton Inn and Suites Ft. Lauderdale/Miramar-TurnpikeFrom
"One of the finest hotel rooms I've ever stayed in. Everything about our experience was excellent."Mar 8, 2015
Dining3 Chef's - This restaurant specializes in Asian cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Batch - Onsite gastropub.
CitySlickers - This restaurant serves brunch, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Happy hour is offered.
Lobby bar - Onsite lobby lounge. Happy hour is offered.
Hampton Inn & Suites Miami/Brickell-Downtown, Miami’s small print
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Self parking costs USD 18 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.