All hotels in Rochester, New York, United States of America
3258 Chili Ave, Rochester, NY, 14624, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Microtel chili, nice value !"
Great time . Receptionist was very sweet . Nice style too. Great value!' Breakfast was nice as well.
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
Ishaka
The room was very small but comfortable. The staff was friendly. The breakfast was standard continental fare but fresh. We stayed because my daughter had an audition at Eastman. The motel was close enough to the airport and Eastman.
1 night business trip Feb 5, 2015
Melody
"Nice clean hotel close to the airport"
Very clean, new hotel. The rooms are small but quite comfortable. Everything in good working order. Perfect for business, college tour etc..Very good value for the price paid. chocolate chip cookies and fresh fruit were available round the clock. Would definitely stay there again for a pre airport stay.
Other trip Feb 7, 2015
Fran
"Microtel Chili NY"
Very clean friendly and helpful staff. Good selection and quantity of breakfast foods. Large bathroom and easy to adjust heating / cooling.
3 night business trip Jan 30, 2015
Good value
1 night business trip Jan 29, 2015
"Nice place to stay!!"
Very clean and comfortable! Staff friendly! Very nice breakfast with quite a bit to choose from. We were very pleased!!
2 night family trip Jan 25, 2015
"Perfect!"
Stayed here two nights, was kind of leery based on the price, but everything was fantastic! Very up to date, only thing lacking is breakfast. Nothing spectacular, bagels and fruit.
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
Alisha
"Very nice stay!"
I have only good things to say about this hotel. Clean and spacious rooms, clean and attractive common areas, very friendly staff. I stayed during a snowy couple of days, but the sidewalks were kept salted, so I didn't feel unsafe walking around the property. Breakfast was nice, although not super impressive (cereal, bagels, muffins, packages of oatmeal). Would certainly stay here again if in the area.
2 night business trip Jan 5, 2015
"Microtel is a good p;ace"
Wife and I stayed here for the past couple of years while visiting the in-laws for Xmas. The hotel is perfectly suited for someone who is just looking for a place to stash their belongings and get a good night's sleep. No frills or perks here just a solid, basic hotel for a good price.
1 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
stuart
"Nice and clean but the sound proof system is poor."
You can hear people walking around upstairs and talking in the lobby. Other than that it is a nice hotel to stay.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
emma
"Nice hotel, great rates"
My boyfriend and I stayed in this hotel while we were visiting his family over the holidays. The staff was friendly, the room was clean, and the breakfast was good. We would recommend this hotel to a friend and we would stay there again.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
Brand
"We will stay there anytime!"
It was a very accommodating place since we had a room with a pull out bed as well as a queen. Our 2 year old grandson was with us and it was great having a fridge and a microwave available. The staff were all very pleasant. Clean and nice. We will be back.
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
"intersting trip"
I am enjoyed and feel comfortable.
3 night trip with friends Dec 20, 2014
Akram
"microtel"
Nice hotel and very reasonably priced.
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
DAVID
"Exceptionally clean"
Very pleasant staff. Exceptionally clean. Quiet area. The pillows were a little uncomfortable. Breakfast bar was ok. Overall I am quite satisfied and the value was very good. I would return.
1 night business trip Dec 18, 2014
Norman
"Excellant hotel to stay at"
My second time staying there. Excellant service, and great location
3 night trip Dec 8, 2014
"Good Choice"
Great staff, convenient to airport. Good value.Excellent continental breakfast.
1 night family trip Dec 11, 2014
Rosa
"High quality, bargin price"
much better than expected for the price.
2 night trip with friends Dec 1, 2014
"happy travelers"
great stay for a very reasonable price
1 night romance trip Nov 26, 2014
"Good value, clean room."
Can't beat what you get for the price, yeah the walls were a little thin, but not terrible. Rooms were nice and clean. Beds were comfortable. I just wish there wer more clear sig from the road. Hotel is tup ked behind a bank and if you are not familiar with the area, I think you could easily miss the turn.
1 night romance trip Nov 22, 2014
Kimberly
Great property with amazing guest experience
1 night business trip Nov 20, 2014
Gopakumar
"november stay"
Mostly clean just some cobwebs in the corners of the floors and ceilings,and the toilet wasn't attached very well
3 night family trip Nov 18, 2014
david
"Nice little hotel"
It was nice little hotel. Only bad thing I think of is hair in the bathtub, clearly not mine. Staff were very nice.
1 night business trip Nov 17, 2014
"Nice hotel for a decent price"
We got in late and left early. The hotel was clean and comfortable. I would stay there again.
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Chili/Rochester Airport
Thank you for your perfect 5 out of 5 rating! We look forward to your next visit to Rochester NY!
"Economical choice."
While it was an economical choice, I understand why. The walls are very thin, and the neighbors could easily be heard. The breakfast was disappointing, as well. Staff seemed bothered to have to check hotel guests in.
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Chili/Rochester Airport
We are so sorry we did not exceed your expectations! We are always looking for ways to improve our breakfast offerings as we serve what the Microtel franchise requires. Also please know that someone is on staff 24 hours a day to help in anyway! Thank you!
l
"Moving to Rochester"
Excellent location near the airport. Excellent service. Clean. Restaurants in walk in distance.
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Chili/Rochester Airport
Thank you for your great review and comments! We look forward to your return visit when you need a hotel near the Rochester NY Airport!
Veronique
"Airport Hotel without the noise"
Considering the location is close to the Rochester Airport, it was very quite and plenty of places to eat within walking distance. We also found the staff was very polite.
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Chili/Rochester Airport
Thank you for your great review and kind words about our hotel! We look forward to your next visit when you need a hotel near the Rochester NY Airport! Thank you!
Other trip Nov 15, 2014
Izzie
"girls hockey tournament"
really enjoyed the suite room. Was a quick stay but very clean, friendly atmosphere.
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Chili/Rochester Airport
Thank you for your kind words and great review! We love our sports groups! We look forward to your next visit when the hockey tournament is in town! Thank you!
1 night trip with friends Nov 8, 2014
nancy
"Nice place to stay close to RIT"
We stayed here while visiting RIT campus. It is only ten minutes away, and a nice place to stay for a couple of days. We got a great deal on the room, too. The staff was friendly and helpful when we arrived late and wanted a pizza delivered :)
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Chili/Rochester Airport
Thank you for your perfect review of our hotel! We look forward to your next visit when you need a hotel near the RIT Campus!
Other trip Oct 29, 2014
D
"Almost couldn't believe I got what I got"
stayed for 2 nights while visiting for a conference. I booked last minute on the mobile app got a great deal for a cozy little hotel with free breakfast, clean modern rooms, TV service. I am still in shock I got such a nice room at a cozy little place. Of course it's not the Hyatt but it was in a quiet neighbors within 10 minutes drive of downtown rochester. 10/10 would stay again.
2 night business trip Oct 24, 2014
"Good airport option"
Located a bit away from the airport, and quite a distance from downtown, the access by I 94 makes this a viable alternative in Rochester. A nicely kept newer property. Staff are receptive, but not overly hospitable.
3 night trip Oct 18, 2014
"Your search is over"
The hotel seems very new,it is very clean and in great shape. The room was very nice and spacious for being 'micro'. Cant beat the price and plenty of food options within walking distance. I will definitely stay here again next time I visit.
1 night romance trip Oct 19, 2014
"just right for an overnight"
Overall we were very happy with our stay. Two complaints that we alerted the staff to: our room had a mildewy/stale smell to it upon entry into the room and we had one or two flies. We would return as the room was comfortable and clean and the price was right!
3 night trip Oct 17, 2014
maria
Only a few minutes from RIT for homecoming weekend. Very clean, quiet & new. Also a great price.
2 night trip Oct 17, 2014
C.S.
First time there. Very convienant for me.. Comfortable, quiet, and clean staff was great
2 night trip Oct 15, 2014
Mike M
"Nice, new hotel"
We had a decent stay. It was clean, affordable, and you get what you pay for.
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
Antony
"Great price and very clean."
A week in Rochester and 5 different hotels. This was the cheapest and the best hotel I stayed in. I will only stay here when I visit again.
1 night trip Oct 12, 2014
"good value"
Very good value for the price we paid thru Expedia. Breakfast was ok, nothing special.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
"nothappy"
Not happy,spiders everywhere,not friendly
4 night romance trip Sep 28, 2014
unhappy
"Very nice stay"
Place was great! And excellent value matched against competition for the money. Staff was very friendly and accommodating.
1 night trip Oct 6, 2014
Pamela
"Excellent Again"
Did not expect to be in the Rochester NY area again much less within 4 days. This hotel was so excellent previously that we went back again. If anything it even exceeded the first time. Cannot praise this place enough and all for a reasonable rate. Truly amazing. So clean that my wife, who normally will absolutely not walk barefoot on a hotel carpet, actually did here.
1 night romance trip Oct 6, 2014
"Excellent but......."
I would give this the highest rating if the noise level was better. You can hear everything from a train outside to someone talking or taking a shower in the room above or next door. I also felt like the towels were hard and scratchy. Other than those 2 things it was excellent!
2 night family trip Oct 3, 2014
cynthia
"Business Stay"
Room was fine; however, the hotel gives internet connection for just 30 minutes. Somewhat of an inconvenience to get some work done.
1 night business trip Oct 1, 2014
The cleanest hotel I have ever stayed in no matter what the cost. Don't let the reasonable rate make you think that it is second rate it was spotless. The beds were comfortable and plenty of nice thick towels were supplied. Oh yeah did I say how clean it was. Thought it was worth another mention. It was a little hard to find being set back off of the road behind a bank but well worth the search. Staff was courteous and friendly .
1 night trip Oct 2, 2014
A little hidden drove past it and could had more sink space and storage area BUT over all it was very comfortable.quiet and an enjoyable stay...Front desk man was very helpful and friendly...It was clean . Its price was very reas.I would definitely stay again while in Rochester Ny.
Other trip Oct 4, 2014
christine
"Clean, Comfortable and Quiet"
Price was good and room was well designed and spotless.Definitely will stay again when visiting my Geneseo student.
1 night trip Sep 19, 2014
"good hotel, great location"
great place to stay, close to airport. only drawback: lumpy foam pillows, not too many hot options for breakfast. all else good.
1 night business trip Sep 14, 2014
"love it"
Great experience , clean and comfortable place to stay.
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
"Nice place, will be back."
Nice place. As a business traveler it has what is needed without being frilly.
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
"What a value fo a nice stay!"
This is a great little hotel. It's only 3 years old and in great shape. It is very clean with a terrific staff. It's located next door to a shopping center with restaurants and a dollar store. You can drive by it easily as it sits back from the road.
1 night family trip Sep 18, 2014