All hotels in Rochester, New York, United States of America
3258 Chili Ave, Rochester, NY, 14624, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Very nice hotel."
I would recommend the Microtel Inn & Suites in Chili/Rochester, NY. The hotel itself is a basic, business class hotel. There is a gym and free WIFI but there isn’t a pool and the complimentary breakfast was basic, but good, consisting of bagels, cereal and muffins. The common areas were very clean and the front desk staff was very pleasant and helpful. The room was very clean and the bed was comfortable, although the pillows were a bit small and firm for my liking. It is also pretty close to the major highways in the area. There isn’t much in the area right around the hotel but we did find a very good Greek restaurant that was literally on the other side of the parking lot.
2 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
Dana
"Very nice and clean. Quiet."
Stayed one night with my son who was visiting RIT and U of R
Other trip Aug 11, 2015
"Nice hotel in Rochester"
Just stayed one night but the hotel was clean, the service was good, and the bed comfortable. Not the Four Seasons, but perfectly serviceable.
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
Alissa
"Good Experience"
We were very pleased with the accommodations & our stay.
2 night family trip Aug 6, 2015
Excellent, rooms were clean! Hotel employees were very friendly!
1 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
Audrey
"Good trip,"
Place,people everything very good
2 night business trip Jul 30, 2015
"Pleasant hotel"
Spent the night here as I had an appointment at Univ of Rochester Neurology. Very comfortable, great staff. Problem reaching the front desk by phone - both in and out of the hotel, but hopefully they got this fixed.
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
Barb
"it was delightful"
It was a great place to stay and the price was great
Other trip Jul 31, 2015
Very fine room. Quiet neighborhood, convenient to I-90
1 night romance trip Jul 26, 2015
"rochester vacation."
First time in East Coast vacation and microtel delivered! I was bracing for the worse but was totally surprised to the cleanliness and roominess of our unit. Great customer service.. thanks to Monica accommodating us when we arrived late at night. Just hope to get a better breakfast selection. But overall great stay.
3 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
No shampoo sample and only 2 bath towels not enough for 2 people. Pillows too firm and small but nice, clean comfortable room. Would stay there again.
1 night romance trip Jul 25, 2015
Excellent service ! I would highly recommend this establishment!
1 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
"No Frills Nice Hotel"
We stayed in a suite for three days, while visiting family. The suite is a large room with a divider rather then two rooms but I liked the desk set-up where two people can be on computers at the same time. The room was very clean, the bed firm but didn't give me any hip aches so it was OK. We ate out at the Greek restaurant, walking distance from the hotel. I enjoyed my stay. Breakfast is only toast, bagel, yogurt or cereal but the Greek restaurant has breakfast for $3.50 so if you want a hot breakfast it is very reasonable. Parking is great and the location is excellent for hopping on the highway. I would recommend Microtel to anyone who wants an inexpensive hotel that is clean and quiet. The staff are all super nice.
3 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
Virginia Autumn
"Best deal in town"
Very convenient ,clean and great deal. I would recommend this place to friends.
2 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
"Family visit."
Room very nice. Very comfortable beds. Clean. Very good value.
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
Dab
"Simple, but nice."
Safe, clean & comfortable. Pretty nice for a basic hotel. Just overnight prior to visiting a local college. Breakfast was a bit disappointing.
1 night family trip Jul 15, 2015
Desiree
"This hotel is NOT near the airport"
Even though they call this an airport hotel, this hotel is not near the airport. It is a $20 can ride away. And they serve the stalest donuts I have ever tried to eat. And no protein for breakfast. I wanted to like it but the distance from the airport felt like false advertising. I felt duped.
1 night family trip Jul 7, 2015
"Great value for a comfortable stay"
Minimalistic hotel very new, functional and clean . Great value. Perfect if you are on a budget but you still want quality.
1 night family trip Jul 8, 2015
Alessandra
"TOO FAR FROM YHE AIRPORT-FALSE ADVERTISING"
THIS HOTEL IS NOT CLOSE TO THE AIRPORT! Calling it an 'Airport' hotel is FALSE ADVERTISING!! It is a $20 can ride to get to the hotel. Once there count on small rooms, no protein for breakfast, and the stalest donuts you have ever tried to choke down.
1 night family trip Jul 7, 2015
Nice place. Clean, comfortable. Breakfast was meager.
1 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
"Excellente"
It was an amazing get away nice and clean and in a great area of Rochester NY
2 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
Lucinda
"Great value"
Traveled for business $55 a night, I didn't expect much, but this was a nice place in a decent neighborhood. I will go back again no question. I've stayed at placed that were twice as much and 1/2 as nice. I recommend looking into it.
2 night business trip Jun 29, 2015
We needed a place to stay last minute and came across this one and really were surprised by how friendly and helpful staff was, how clean it was and how comfortable it was. I liked the spining shower just would have been perfect with more water pressure.
1 night family trip Jun 24, 2015
"great stay!"
My boyfriend and I had a wonderful experience. The staff was courteous and the room was very clean. The only negative thing my boyfriend said which is not really a negative was that he wished the pillows were bigger. I loved my stay and the price.
1 night romance trip Jun 23, 2015
philisia
For the price it was a good bargain. The breakfast was not that great, but for the money saved you can go get a big breakfast.
Other trip Jun 13, 2015
"Great value"
Breakfast Bar could be better.
1 night trip Jun 8, 2015
Rhonda
"Surprised, and pleased"
This was not the hotel that I intended to stay at, but the price was too good to ignore, so I gave it a try. The room was nice, the neighborhood was quiet, and the location was reasonably convenient for my business. I will definitely use this hotel again.
1 night business trip Jun 7, 2015
"Ok place to stay for the price"
Nice place to stay- Only gross thing was coffee Decatur was left with old moldy coffee in it- other than that room was clean- comfortable.
3 night family trip May 31, 2015
jan
Nice accomodations, very rude front desk staff!! Fine for a one night stay just driving through town.
Other trip Jun 5, 2015
Natalie
"Great Value!"
Great find!
1 night trip May 31, 2015
Ray
"WORTH THE PRICE, BUT BREAKFAST NEEDS TO IMPROVE"
BREAKFAST NEEDS MASSIVE UPGRADING !!!
1 night family trip May 28, 2015
Sanket
"One of the nicest places to stay."
I thought I was in an Ian Schraeger property! Janice at the desk was awesome!
Other trip May 30, 2015
Rey
"RIT move out"
nice clean room .. only downside had 3 pillows in room asked for a 4th they had no extras.
1 night romance trip May 21, 2015
robert
"An outstanding 3-star hotel."
This is an outstanding 3-star hotel. Room was compact but intelligently designed. Superlatively clean throughout. Carpets and bedding were in excellent condition. Lobby personnel were unfailingly cheerful and helpful. Overall condition of the hotel is superior. An excellent experience at an excellent price.
1 night family trip May 20, 2015
Arthur
"comfort and sound ambience"
I quite enjoyed my stay at this hotel. The room was clean and it made me feel like I will be comfortable. The only issue I had was the bathtub being clogged somehow, and spent a few minutes draining it away. However, the next morning, there was no problem with the bath tub. Overall, I was very satisfied.
1 night trip May 14, 2015
Sauhardh
"Nice room"
The staff was friendly checking in, the morning staff no so much. The breakfast is not worth it, nothing is fresh, less than desirable. The couch should be thrown away. Other than that it is a clean room and very quite.
1 night family trip May 11, 2015
"Still squeamish"
Bed bugs! We were moved to another room, but not offered any kind of discount for the night. Room looked extremely clean, as did the entire hotel.
1 night family trip May 8, 2015
"Near the Airport!"
Close to Airport with plenty of restaurant options!
Other trip May 2, 2015
Much cheaper than other hotels in the area, but not sketchy or dirty. Exactly what we were looking for.
Other trip May 1, 2015
Greg
"Great motel experience in Rochester"
I had never heard of, nor stayed in a Microtel, but booked this room as it was close to the airport, and on the route to my destination. The motel appeared to be new, and the room though not large, had a queen size bed, and was exceptionally clean, quiet, and the spatial design was great. I would definitely recommend this motel to others.
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
"Very Satisfied"
very accommodating, had to leave early to catch a flight, and the continental breakfast was set out especially for our early departure. Very appreciative of that fact. Room and bed very comfortable for our needs.
1 night romance trip Apr 21, 2015
Sharie
"Great R & R."
Traveled from Vermont to visit my daughter in Brockport. Needed a place to stay overnight and this hotel was just perfect. Reasonable price, very clean, comfortable and convenient. I recommend it to any traveler for a short stay.
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
"Great Value!"
We were looking for an inexpensive room for an overnight college visit and this hotel delivered what we expected. Clean but TINY room, staff were attentive and pleasant (arrived after midnight and when we realized that housekeeping forgot to put a blanket on our bed, she quickly found us a clean replacement). The only disappointment was the complimentary breakfast (Rubber Bagels, instant oatmeal and coffee from a machine).
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
Was told that it was near the church , but it was 33 min from the church, hotel was nice but I want to be closer to my place.
Other trip Apr 23, 2015
helen
"Sisters visit"
Everything was perfect.
1 night family trip Apr 13, 2015
kimberly S
Great place to stay! Clean rooms!! Beds were comfortable. Perfect for a one night stay for a college visit nearby.
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
"Affordable price, convenient, and good value"
They had all my paperwork waiting for me at check in. The room was great and the staff was friendly. The only negative is that parking is filled up fast and you might need to park in the plaza parking lot.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
Great service. Great price. All the staff were extremely friendly there. Highly recommend!
2 night family trip Mar 16, 2015
"Microtel Chili, NY"
No road signs that can be seen by drivers looking for the hotel and it was very hard to find, buried away behind a bank parking lot. The hotel itself was clean and well kept, daytime service was fine, night time service; no one would answer the phone. After our first night the room cleaning service failed to clean our room and we slept in the same sheets and reused the sheets and towels. They apologized but no one did a thing to correct it.
3 night family trip Mar 8, 2015
Jose
"Great for an overnight stay!"
Staff was great. Room was great...just couldn't figure out how to get the shower temp just right.
1 night family trip Feb 27, 2015