All hotels in Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here221 N Columbus Dr, Chicago, IL, 60601, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Well appointed, great service. Highly recommended.
2 night business trip Nov 19, 2014
Matthew
Reasonably priced and better experience than at some more expensive Chicago hotels.
"Good place"
It is a very nice building and it ha a good location. But you can get the same for a cheaper price in Chicago.
"Upgrades"
They had over sold the room style I had booked and they upgraded me at no additional cost.
Art
"A great Hotel"
Thoroughly enjoyable stay!
1 night trip with friends Nov 14, 2014
Margaret A
"My daughter enough her 16" birthday"
They didn't want to come home for her 16th birthday party
Other trip Nov 16, 2014
it was the best
"Birthday Weekend"
I had a great experience, staff was nice and very helpful with whatever we needed. Gave us whereabouts of restaurants nearby where we could go for dinner. They had only one restaurant in the hotel. The art décor was beautiful. I will stay there again.
Other trip Nov 14, 2014
Ms. Willie
"Comfort and quality in the Windy City"
Just a brisk walk away from the Mag Mile, the Radisson Blu has all the amenities and comfort that a traveler would want. I found the room to be nice and all in all, I feel I received what I paid for.
2 night trip with friends Nov 7, 2014
"Ridiculous customer service and policies"
Flights got cancelled due to weather so we arrived a day late. Upon arrival we were shocked to hear that our reservation for two nights had been cancelled because we failed to show, even though we were willing to pay for the night we had missed due to our cancelled flights. We were never informed beforehand that our reservation had been cancelled or that we had to notify the hotel about our cancelled flights (we already had the room reserved so why would we!). The guy told us that since we did not show-up they gave our room to someone else and then said they could not find another room for us for the remaining night we had booked. Meanwhile, the guy next to him was telling someone on the phone that they had an opening for that night. Ridiculous.
2 night family trip Oct 31, 2014
Romaine
"Top of the line"
Stayed the weekend with my wife and two children 11 and 14 yos. Two double beds were spacious to sleep the four of us comfortably. The room size was adequate, the bathroom also a good size. Looks like the rooms, lobby etc were all recently renovated. Love the décor, clean and modern. A bit pricey but worth it I felt.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
"Beautiful building"
New Architecture landmark, well designed building with good daylight and balcony.
Other trip Nov 1, 2014
This was my second stay with the Radisson Blu. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"fine hotel near art institute"
Fine overall aside from frayed towels and lower quality toiletries.
1 night trip Oct 17, 2014
"Perfection at its best"
Only complain I have about this hotel is that it's to perfect lol gorgeous showers extra huge towels light switches right by the bed balcony with view of park was beautiful
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
sal
"Nice place near Michigan Ave and the park"
Overall a good hotel. There wasn't a lot of extras considering the cost of the room. Usually you can get some coffee or something. The location was nice and it was easy to get to the L or there were many taxis always available. The balcony was nice with a cool view of the park area.
3 night romance trip Oct 10, 2014
"A gorgeous hotel"
A gorgeous building in a perfect spot by the museums, parks, shopping, river cruises, and lakefront walkways. The room and hotel amenities are stylish but still comfortable. We were sorry to leave.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
"Coming back"
Anniversary weekend. Radisson Blu was awesome. Super friendly staff. Great location, lots of sites to see within walking distance. Not the easiest place to find the only negative. Will stay here again.
1 night romance trip Oct 10, 2014
"Wonderful stay in the Windy City!"
Wonderful stay that would have been better if the balcony that I paid premium for actually had some furniture?
Other trip Oct 11, 2014
Super nice, friendly staff. Convenient location. Clean and beautiful hotel
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
david
Modern hotel with a great location close to millenium park and views and a good restaurant open until 10 for dinner and breakfast in am. Hertz car rental 1 block away at hyatt recency.
1 night business trip Oct 3, 2014
"Beautiful design, inside and out"
Sparkly black granite, fabulous shower room, plush green carpets, loved the design, and the staff were great too. Udo and the other doormen remember every face, and couldn't be more welcoming. One of the best pizza's I've had in the very cool bar downstairs.
2 night business trip Oct 1, 2014
"Lovely hotel"
This hotel had beautiful public spaces. The rooms were comfortable, quiet and nicely appointed. Staff was very friendly and accommodating. We would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
"DISTINCTIVE MODERN DESIGN"
NICE RESTAURANT ON SECOND FLOOR, EXCEPTIONAL POOLS AND FITNESS FACILITIES. WONDERFUL CORRIDOR ART. VISUALLY STUNNING BATHROOM.
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
joe
"Nice Hotel near downtown"
Hotel was modern and contemporary and the staff was very accomodating. The room I booked was changed to a room with better view at time of check in.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
"Hotel Room &Hotel Staff Couldn't Have Been Nicer"
I travel to chicago for business about 3 times per year. I was ready for a change so I decided to stay at the Blu Aqua and give it a try. The hotel staff was A+ one of the nicest I've ever interacted with. The room I stayed in was gorgeous and stunning. From the hardwood floors to the luxe bathroom, great view and cozy bed I was in heaven. My only issue I didn't bargain for was that this hotel is situated directly next door to a fire station So every 20 or 30 minutes the Sirens would fire off as the fire trucks dispatched to a call. So getting a sound sleep was not in the cards for me. But despite this I still found the whole world they created their very striking and beautiful.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
Stacy
"Nice modern hotel"
As soon as we walked in the hotel, we were greeted and for the rest of our stay, the staff remembered our names. Everyone was very friendly. The room was gorgeous. I loved the wood floors throughout the room and the large bathroom. The décor was beautiful. Everything was very clean. We will definitely stay here again.
Jill
"Nice hotel...would stay there again."
Nice hotel. We enjoyed our stay very much. The seating in the bar area is pretty uncomfortable, but out on the patio it's really nice.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
"Excellent hotel and location!"
They have the most amazing pancakes I have ever tasted!
Maja and Pablo
"A Gem"
Loved it. Was my birthday so they gave me an upgrade to a room with a lake view on one of highest floors. They even brought me a birthday gift of wine, dessert & a birthday card! Staff was incredibly friendly. Room and Lobby were gorgeous. A fantastic stay.
1 night trip Sep 14, 2014
"Very nice hotel"
I thought the hotel was very nice. It is really modern looking inside and out. We got a room with a "park view". The view was beautiful! The bed was very comfortable, and the room was super cool looking! I also loved the location of the hotel. We were able to walk to dinner several blocks away and we were able to enjoy all the beautiful sites and sounds of downtown. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a romantic getaway. I would stay here again (and again)!
1 night romance trip Sep 13, 2014
We had a beautiful room, a little small but very nice. Our only complaint is the having to pay to park at the hotel and how expensive the parking was.
2 night trip Aug 28, 2014
Sunny Jenkins
It was a beautiful hotel & everything & everyone was great
Other trip Sep 11, 2014
"a cherry on top"
wow, beautiful, great service, clean. If I was just to question one thing. Had room on the 11th floor, went downstairs to get a room with balcony cost an extra $30 a night.
2 night trip Sep 5, 2014
bob
"Loved our stay!"
Clean, friendly, beautiful pool. Great place to stay!
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
"Top Spot in Chicago"
I had a wonderful experience at this beautiful hotel. The staff was professional and extremely courteous and facilities were lovely. I loved the décor and styling throughout the hotel. My view of Navy Pier was beautiful and my room was fabulous. I traveled with my husband and kids for Labor Day long week-end. Our stay at The Radisson made the experience memorable. I was especially pleased with how kind and accommodating the staff was to my children. Everybody felt like a special guest in our family.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
Sandra B
"Beautiful hotel, great location"
This was by far the best hotel I have stayed in for the price! My fiancé & I went with another couple for a weekend get away & all of us were blown away by the location, the cleanliness & friendliness of the Radisson Blue. We had booked a room with a city balcony but were amazed that we also could still see Navy Pier from our room! The room was quiet & the staff was absolutely wonderful! I CAN NOT WAIT to stay here again!
1 night trip with friends Sep 6, 2014
cstepp
Would have been great if parking was included
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Karl
"Excellent accommodations"
My daughter and I stayed here for a concert at soldier field. Good location, beautiful hotel, friendly staff and excellent accommodations.
1 night business trip Aug 29, 2014
Carrie
"Very Nice"
Would definitely stay here again!
3 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Wonderful!! Beautiful accommodations and helpful staff.
Other trip Aug 27, 2014
"Excellent Hotel"
The lobby is decorated with a very relaxing décor, the ambiance is very relaxing. The rooms are very clean and my ten year old fell in love with the décor, the indoor and outdoor pool is a plus, enjoyed both of them. I have stayed at other hotels in Chicago, this one is one of the best ones. They have a great restaurant, nice breakfast buffet etc. Just wonderful
1 night family trip Aug 16, 2014
MO
"Radisson blue"
All and all it was a good stay. I thought the bell hops were very scarce. We had to get our own cart and wait for a valet to take car. Upon check in they took a credit card and didn't tell me there would be a $75 charge for incidentals. It took 4 days to return the charge to me. Also there was fruit flies in the shower. When I complained they did computer parking which was $61.
1 night business trip Aug 16, 2014
Well run hotel in great location -- would stay there again
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
"Four Day Getaway to Chicago - Blu Aqua:Good Choice"
This modern hotel is located in a very good location for walkers and taxi-hoppers alike. In minutes we were in Millenium Park, Giordano's Pizza, or one of the many fabulous breakfast stops! Shopping on Michigan Avenue is a 5 minute walk and, if you're up to it, the Aquarium and Museums can be reached on foot in around 30 minutes. As for the hotel, the room was very well designed and room-to-room noises were minimal as a result of the hotel's somewhat staggered floorplan. The rooms were modern and somewhat minimalistic - almost too extreme, as most written literature had been converted to a TV-based search menu format. The separate tub and shower was spacious and well designed. The staff were among the friendliest and best I've met (especially in a major city): the check-in/check-out crew was very efficient, the conceirge was well informed and ready to book reservations upon request, and the valet crew quickly retrieved our car or a taxi when we needed it. Our four days went quickly, but we were refreshed and will very likely come back to this hotel. Oh, one more thing: If you're going to drive to the hotel and are unfamiliar with Chicago driving, be sure to get to the upper level of Wacker or Columbus because you'll never find the hotel on the lower levels (I know that by experience!)
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
Alan
"Walking distance to most sights we wanted to see."
The entire staff was friendly and very helpful.
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Schroeder
Very dissappointed with my stay. Upon check in, I requested a higher floor and I was told that there was only one room available. The clenliness of the room was poor. Sliding glss doors to balcony were very very dirty like they had not been cleaned ever.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
Mike Muhr
"perfect location in the Loop"
the housekeping is the best! anytime or request they would oblige.the front desk was not as friendly as i experience at the Marriott or other fine hotels.This was an extremely busy week however with the Lolapolooza 3 day concert. the two concierge young men were rushed explaining the maps or anything extra like the train that runs through middle of hwy to UCHICAGO.The room was cramped and I paid for 400sq ft room but I believe it was only 300sq ft. Anyway it did have a balcony and two queens as requested. Every room even side by side is sized differently so you have to verify what sq footage you are getting! Ours did not have enough room for two people in the bathroom area. Only one person could get ready at a time one sink with no counter space. only 4 inches against the wall. A CVS is connected beside Aqua which was super convenient! A mini grocery store is around the corner Marianos.Security is real tight which is a plus! we felt safe! A lot of action on the patio that we could view .Oh the servers are very friendly in the breakfast restaurant!
3 night family trip Aug 1, 2014
janB
"Great hotel in wonderful location"
We took a taxi as we left the hotel. When we arrived at the train station, the taxi took off with our luggage. We did not know the taxi company or the taxi number and had paid with cash. Scott, the assistant manager at the Radisson, looked at the video footage from the security camera to find the information we needed. Our luggage will be delivered this morning!
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
2 grandmothers
"Gorgeous hotel"
In this case, you really do get what you pay for. The Radisson Aqua is an outstanding hotel in every aspect - beautiful lobby, gorgeous building, responsive staff, terrific bar / restaurant, pretty lobby, spectacular pool and gym, fast elevators, and amazing rooms that look and feel like apartments, with some of the most astonishing views of Chicago I've seen from anywhere else in the city. The hotel is also very conveniently located to Michigan Avenue as well as Millennium Park. The only problem is the expense - but in this case, it may be worth it.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
Marc
"fantastic property"
fantastic room. great property. had one issue with a service and they credited me appropriately no questions asked. i will stay again!
2 night business trip Jul 27, 2014