All hotels in Chicago, Illinois, United States of America

Awesome vibe
    Great amenities
    Great pool
    Quite clean
"Get away for a few days!"
Went to a concert at Chicago Theater and stayed here. Outstanding service and the pizza we had at the bar was mouth watering! Everyone was polite and ready to help. Close to everything so you can walk or take a cab.
2 night romance trip Jul 16, 2015
Connie
"A beautiful hotel at the best location"
Stayed one night. Best location in Chicago for shopping and recreational activities. Room had a nice view from the balcony. Ideal for couples. There was no bath tub, but the shower was great. Bar downstairs had a nice selection of drinks. Service was great. Overall, had fun staying in this hotel.
1 night family trip Jul 22, 2015
"Great option in a very hot spot of Chicago"
I take my kids on a trip to the city (Chicago) a few times a year. This was our first time at Radisson Blu. We enjoyed it. If you are looking for a pool for kids, my suggestion is this is best during warm months when you can take advantage of the outdoor pool as the indoor pool is small. But the indoor gym is great (for adults). The half basketball court and pool table was a nice bonus.
1 night family trip Jun 29, 2015
Jacqueline
awesome hotel, awesome location, friendly staff.
2 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
Janet at the front desk was extremely cordial and welcoming. Totally made our stay worthwhile by giving us a great room with a beautiful view.
1 night romance trip Jun 27, 2015
"RADISSON AQUA BLUE = BIG TIME N O I S E !"
Perfect location, nice modern rooms, but a disaster in NOISE. The front doors are heavy metal and every time someone close the door you hear it. Ice machine near rooms door. Fire department is there for your entertainment every night. Expedia promise on the web site park view. The hotel treats Expedia customers on rooms choice inferior. I will recommend this hotel only if you like NOISE!
Response by Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel Chicago
Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us. We understand how important a quiet environment is and apologize for the noise. Your feedback helps us prevent situations such as this in the future. We hope you will give us another chance if you are in the area again.
Other trip Jun 30, 2015
Cornel
"Beautiful hotel/ Horrible insects living in shower"
Great service, beautiful hotel, but for the hefty price I paid for one night with my wife (without kids for 1st time in years!!) I would have enjoyed showering without bugs swarming around my head. Tiny winged insects were all over in the shower, unfortunately!!
1 night romance trip Jun 25, 2015
Adam
Booked this hotel because of its roof top bar and pool, which made it stand out from the other hotels. When we got there, they told us that the roof top bar was closed, and there was no food or bar service at the pool. Very disappointing, seeing this is why I chose this hotel. Other than that, the room was very nice, but the service was a little shaky. It was my birthday, and a bottle of prosecco with orange juice, fruit and muffins were ordered for us from N.Y for breakfast. We never got it until 6pm. Dissappointing. Great location, beautiful hotel if you get the right room, which we did; but false advertising and lacking in the food service department.
1 night romance trip Jun 23, 2015
lynette
"Go book a room now!"
My wife and I visited for the weekend and the hotel was great! The room was really nice and had a great view of the park (actually a pretty good view of the lake and Navy Pier too). The concierge was helpful, they made some suggestions for restaurants and even made reservations for us. Really clean and modern room, great service and great area. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a get away weekend.
1 night romance trip Jun 20, 2015
Beautiful hotel with comfortable rooms, great staff and great amenities.
Other trip Jun 15, 2015
Marci
"Amazing property!"
My husband and I chose this hotel because of its uniqueness. We had an amazing time in Chicago and loved the hotel. Everyone was unbelievably kind and helpful if we had any questions. We even got a call half way through our stay to see if we were having a good time! They also wanted to know if we just needed anything... And if we did I was told all I had to do was call the front desk. They also offered to get us tickets to any sporting events or museums! Talk about anticipating my needs!! This place overall was phenomenal and should I choose to visit Chicago again I will absolutely choose to stay at the Radisson Blu!
Other trip Jun 13, 2015
"Perfect Stay"
The Radisson Blu was fantastic! We got an upgrade to a suite with balcony and park view from our original regular room with balcony and park view. I have never been more comfortable in a hotel, ever. Everything was newer, very clean, and well designed. The staff was friendly. Check-in and check-out were easy and quick. While we didn't get a chance to try it out, the restaurant smelled amazing anytime we were near it. It will be hard to try anywhere else if we're ever in Chicago again.
Other trip Jun 2, 2015
Casey
"A pleasant stay in downtown Chicago"
The room is decent-sized for a downtown Chicago hotel. While the surrounding area was quite loud with the balcony door open, the noise vanished when the balcony door was closed. Everything was very nice about this hotel.
1 night romance trip May 24, 2015
"Beautiful place"
It was a good expirence, the people were really nice but it was sad that our hotel has no microwave.. This place was a little to high end for us..
Other trip May 22, 2015
lee
"Clean, fun hotel to celebrate a birthday with BFFs"
My friend and I took our 11 and 12 year old daughters for a night in the city to celebrate their birthdays, and the hotel was perfect. The girls wanted to be able to swim and have a hot tub, and both were perfect. We lucked out and got a fabulous corner room, and the girls loved the city views. Everyone was nice and friendly. Would definitely come back.
Other trip May 9, 2015
Alli
"Would stay again & recommend!"
My stay was only one night, but that being said I was very satisfied with the room and service. The room itself had a number of small imperfections which could be nitpicked but overall a great view, comfortable, and clean. I would highly recommend a room with a balcony on nice weather days!
1 night business trip Apr 5, 2015
Justin
"Very nice hotel. Clean friendly staff!"
I'll be on the look out for this hotel in my next stay in Downtown Chicago.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
Wonderful experience! I love how close the hotel is to everything downtown!
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"Creaking walls"
The hotel lobby is beautiful. Our room was on the 16th floor on a windy night, and at 2:30 in the morning we were woken up by a strange sound. We did not know what it was, so we called the front desk and they sent a staff member up to our room. He said that the "walls were creaking." The hotel moved us to another room, but at 2:30 in the morning it is not fun to have to pack up your bags and move. We were very disappointed and would not recommend this hotel.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
"Relaxing Stay"
We were there for four days. The room was very comfortable and clean.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
"Beautiful hotel and room!"
We stayed in a King balcony room and absolutely loved it! Floor to ceiling windows with views of the lake, river, and Navy Pier. Nice to have an indoor pool and hot tub. Quiet room. Great Mariano's Market nearby.
3 night romance trip Mar 27, 2015
Jayne
"It's beautiful and comfortable."
nice. I love this hotel. It is near the "bean". Also, there is a CVS right closet to this hotel which is convenient.
"Chicago mini vacation"
Mini vacation to the Windy city with dad and 3 kids. Awesome location. Great service and friendly staff. Expensive parking. Got a business upgrade for evening snacks, drinks, and continental breakfast (not much variation day to day) but good value. I would stay here again.
3 night family trip Mar 25, 2015
Ethan
Amazing, every body was nice, good service and the staff was really good.
"New but quickly aging."
This hotel is a recent addition the the Chicago skyline, but the wear and tear is already showing. Upon checking in, there was a three hour wait for a room to be ready - yet I booked the room months in advance. The bar staff during the wait was miserable - as it was during most of our stay.... while the front desk was always helpful, they seem to be woefully understaffed, in every area. There was no useful general hotel information - not even where ice machines were located without a call to the front. The room was pleasant - nice crisp decor, but the balcony is already showing signs of taking tough weather. the stucco is receeding to show the individual panels used in its construction. I can't see how they will not need additional work in the very near future. The bathroom was outstanding, but the tiles in the shower were pulling up - the literally moved up and down while standing on them. Again, the damage could have major consequences. Many outlets only were live with the lights on, and bedframe veneer was seperating.... but the location was great. Limited room service menu was a surprise, but all the food we ordered was of high quality. The hotel really needs to raise housekeeping numbers, re-train bar staff and pay attention to the quickly aging physical facilities.
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
"Great service"
The service at the hotel was fantastic. Everyone you encounter is terrific. We held out charity event there and it was fabulous, much improved since last year. Location is a little off the beaten path but walkable to michigan avenue. Please get your elevators working better. I had to wait several minutes every time I neede to go up or down. The service in the bar late night left a little to be desired as well. Clean and comfortable rooms, good size, loved the bath
1 night business trip Mar 21, 2015
Heidi
"Nice hotel close to the river and park"
I was expecting 4 to 5 star treatment. It came up short as it is a hotel connected to apartments. So as a guest, you're sharing the amenities of the hotel with residents. As a hotel guest, you're treated as a second class citizen; second to the apartment residents. On my second night, I was expecting to return to a clean room. Unfortunately that was not the case. My room was just as I had left it early that morning. There was more than enough time to clean the bathroom and at least make my bed. I left over an hour before sunrise and did not return until 15 hours later. Housekeeping knocked at my door an hour later and asked if I had requested anything. I had not but would have appreciated an honest explanation, rather than this charade. They could have told me why they had not gotten to clean up my room. In any case, not worth the money. I'm glad I did not upgrade to the business lounge.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
D
"Over rated"
There were stains all over the carpet by the windows, the ice machine and elevator were broken and I don't know what's standard in Chicago for parking fees but when your rooms is 200 and they charge you an additional 65 a night to park that seems pretty ridiculous to me.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
"gorgeous hotel equal pros & cons"
Hotel is gorgeous. Great location within walking distance to lots of attractions. Hotel charged us $50 for parking :( I feel if you stay there that should be waived. Probably won't stay so close to the fire station EVER again ;)
1 night family trip Mar 15, 2015
amanda
"Chicago visit"
This trip was part business part pleasure and the hotel was a great selection.
4 night business trip Mar 11, 2015
"Lucky 7 Race"
This place was awesome and the people super friendly and accommodating!
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
"Nice hotel and convenient to office"
Lovely hotel and because of the PedWalk with the interconnected tunnels, I didn't have to walk the cold snowy streets of Chicago to go from the hotel to my office. The first night I had room service. I ordered the Angus burger with steak fries and it was very good.
3 night business trip Mar 1, 2015
Kathryn
"Great hotel!"
Lighting in the bathroom was not very good. Outside of that...great experience!
2 night business trip Mar 4, 2015
Del
"Comfort in Chicago"
The facility is great! Rooms are stylish and the bar and restaurant are top notch!
2 night romance trip Mar 3, 2015
Sheron
"Great hotel!"
We loved this hotel!! Great location and everything in the room is so comfortable and nice. We will definitely be staying here again!
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
Meghan
"Parent Overnight Getaway"
Since we stayed here in the winter, we didn't take advantage of the close proximately to Lakefront, Millennium Park, the Bean, or the new Maggie Daley Park. We did love the fireplace and free hot apple cider next to the wonderful fireplace in the lounge area where we could also order appetizers and drinks. We paid extra and upgraded our room to the business class floor which included a very nice continental breakfast, cocktail hour, and an iPad in our room. Since it was only the two of us, the king size room was perfect and very clean. They provided disposable slippers that were wrapped in plastic to walk around the room. The bathroom was impressive with a walk in shower, no bathtub. We had a very nice city view that did NOT look right into an office building but instead provided many different views including the parks. After looking at the pool and outdoor areas, we will definitely come back in the summer and, bring the kids along. Great hotel! Great location! Only bad thing was that you couldn't 'buy' movies to watch. Radisson gives free HBO but not movies on demand. There is a fire station next to the hotel which didn't bother us, but it you are not used to city noise, bring along a noise machine to block out the sounds.
1 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
"Chicago Radisson Blue Aqua"
Great place to spend the weekend. Loved relaxing in the lobby by the "wall of fire"!
2 night romance trip Feb 12, 2015
"Excellent getaway spot!"
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Carla
"Great location,view and facilities"
Fantastic architecture near Chicago river, near almost everything you want to see in Chicago. Nice italian restaurant, very comfortable rooms and not as excellent breakfast as the rest.
Other trip Feb 15, 2015
Andres
"Loved the gym!"
The gym was amazing! Best hotel gym of any hotel where I've stayed.
1 night business trip Feb 8, 2015
"Awesome view of the park and Navy Pier!!"
We had been upgraded to a corner room with a balcony and a view of the park. I was beautiful. We went in February and we are hoping to return in the summer to enjoy the weather and out door pool! The staff were very nice and the room was clean. I normally like to stay at historical hotel but this time I wanted to try something different and I'm glad I did!
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
candice
"The Raddison Blu Chicago."
What a beautiful and enjoyable stay. My fiancee and I simply wanted a night out for some fu name wanted to stay somewhere classy. I was treated like a valued customer and every single employee I encounter was nothing but helpful and extraordinarily professional. I would tell anyone ever coming to downtown chicago to stay here. I will be again in the future.
1 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
sean p
"Pleasant trip, blizzards and all!"
The location was great overall. I wish there were more restaurants in our immediate area, but with a quick trip over the bridge on the next block, everything is right there. We stayed during a blizzard and had to check out late, then we accidentally checked out even later than the time they allowed and we weren't charged any additional fees which was amazing. On one occasion, we asked for silverware and the front desk explained to us how to go get it ourselves from the bar which was odd but other than that, all the service was good. It was the only hotel that had a pool, spa/hot tub, and separate tub in the room and it also had free wifi which was a large bonus for my boyfriend. We also had an amazing view from our room, we had park view but I was still able to see a large portion of the city beyond the park. On Friday when we first arrived, there were a ton of people in the lobby having drinks so it may have been a good hangout spot in itself but by the time we were settled, the blizzard hit and it was a ghost town throughout the city. I would definitely stay again since most of the things that effected our trip were weather related and the hotel was extremely accommodating during this.
Response by Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel Chicago
Thank you for sharing your experience! I couldn't be happier that you loved your time at the hotel or that our team was helpful and attentive throughout your stay. I am also glad that you were still able to enjoy Chicago despite the blizzard! I hope to welcome you back again soon! All the best, Pierre-Louis Giacotto General Manager
2 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
Ashton
My wife and I spent an evening in downtown. We had an excellent stay and time in the city. The staff was very courteous and knowledgeable.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
Todd
Great hôtel, excellent services provided
Response by Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel Chicago
Thank you for your review! I am thrilled that you enjoyed your stay, and I hope that we have another opportunity to welcome you back soon. All the best, Pierre-Louis Giacotto General Manager
3 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"Great experience overall"
Beautiful hotel in a great part of Chicago! The room is very nice looking, as well, but there could be some improvements. The door to the bathroom is an exterior sliding one and there is no bathroom fan - so you better be close with the people you are staying with because you aren't going to get too much privacy in terms of noise. The rain shower head was nice, but sometimes you just want to take a quick shower and not a gentle, spa-like one. The bed was large and super comfortable. We hosted a few people for a NYE pre-party and the room had enough room to accommodate 4 others with us. Understandably the hotel staff was pretty busy with the holiday, but the room service could have been quicker. Also, after ordering room service at 2:15am (it was open until 5am), I waited two hours before I called them back and canceled my food order. Its nice that there is a CVS right next door to the hotel in case you need something or to get some cash at the ATM. The hotel lobby and bar are absolutely gorgeous. Love the fire wall!
Response by Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel Chicago
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I am thrilled that you loved your stay and appreciate that you took the time to leave us a review. I also appreciate your suggestions for improvement. I hope that we have another opportunity to welcome you back the next time you are in the area! All the best, Pierre-Louis Giacotto General Manager
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
Trisha
"Nice hotel to enjoy the city"
Amazing is the exact descripción for my stay in in Chicago
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
roberto
"Great Stay!"
I had a wonderful stay with my friend this weekend 1/17-1/19. Room service was excellent--they were very timely with their responses to our requests and inquiries, the concierge service was friendly and extremely helpful (at one point the concierge/hotel clerk jogged after us after we'd already left the building to start our adventure to Navy Pier just to clarify the directions he'd given us). The hotel pool and spa tub were both perfect, clean and easily accessible. The bed was very comfortable... honestly, I don't have anything to complain about. I would absolutely stay again.
Response by Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel Chicago
Thank you for sharing your experience. I am thrilled that you had a great stay, and I will be sure to share your compliments with our team. I hope that we see you again soon! All the best, Pierre-Louis Giacotto General Manager
2 night trip with friends Jan 17, 2015
Cassandra
Beautiful hotel, incredibly friendly and helpful staff, and comfortable, quiet room. Stayed four nights and felt welcome and at home. Will make this our premire choice when coming to Chicago from now on!
Response by Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel Chicago
Thank you for your review. I am happy to see that you had a great four night stay with us and that our team was helpful with your needs. I hope that we see you again the next time you are in Chicago. All the best, Pierre-Louis Giacotto General Manager
3 night business trip Jan 16, 2015
Kenneth
"Excellent 3 day stay at Radisson Aqua"
Stayed for 3 days for business and found the location of hotel to be Excellent, Great service and all available using the TV/Internet. Food at Felini restaurant was good and definitely something i recommend to everyone, also felt the price was quite reasonable for a hotel of this grade. Ease of using the hotel services including the internet connectivity was good. Overall a good value for the money spent.
Response by Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel Chicago
Thank you for sharing your experience! I couldn't be happier that you loved your stay or that our team was helpful with your needs. I am also glad that you liked the interactive television and menu board. I hope that we see you again the next time you are in Chicago! All the best, Pierre-Louis Giacotto General Manager
3 night business trip Jan 11, 2015