All hotels in Miami Beach, Florida, United States of America
230 18th street, Miami Beach, FL, 33139, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Thanks : )"
My family and I are natives to Miami-Dade, Florida. We are remodeling our home, and decided to stay near the ocean and would recommend your Hotel to all!!! A special THANK YOU to Karen and her lovely staff from the Gomez Family
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
Jorge Gomez
"great for a couple"
No complaints...close to the beach & Collins
4 night romance trip Aug 28, 2014
Unbeatable location with great staff and access to everything. Great option if you don't want the regular hotel option as this feels more like an apartment. I go to Miami often and will stay here again.
The staff was great, and very helpful. The rooms were in good condition. It was a good deal overall.
5 night trip Jul 27, 2014
"Nice simple hotel"
Hotel 18 was a nice and simple hotel. The crew was very friendly and helpful the manager was awesome. We had a lot of Mosquitos in our room and found a couple spiders though. But I guess with the humidity out there it is expected. Otherwise, it was cute and simple and clean.
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
ash
Very impressed
2 night romance trip Jul 25, 2014
"you get what you pay for"
Overall, it's a nice hotel. They offered courtesy beach towels and umbrella for free. The front desk staff was friendly. I was disappointed with the cleaning staff. We had to ask them to clean our room and when they did, all we got were clean towels. The made the bed, but did not provide new sheets, so we slept on the same sheets for our entire stay. The cleaning staff forgot to clean the fridge from the previous people who were staying in the room because the kitchen smelled like bleu cheese dressing. Overall, nice hotel but the cleaning staff could go.
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
"Perfect Beach Vacation Location"
The hotel was the perfect location for going back and forth to the beach everyday. It was also very close to a huge strip of restaurants and shops. The actual hotel room was a converted studio apartment so there was a kitchenette, mini fridge, sink and utensils. The one bad part of our stay was the cleaning staff. They looked like they were cleaning rooms everyday, but ours was only cleaned 1 time in our 5 day stay and that was after we had to track down one of the cleaning ladies to ask her to please clean our room. The rest of the hotel staff was so wonderful! They got us cabs when needed and were very pleasant. Overall, if you don't mind the cleaning service lacking, it is a wonderfully priced room, perfect location and very nice front desk staff.
4 night romance trip Jul 17, 2014
person
"Great deal"
Perfect value hotel. Clean quite rooms and quite property. The rooms and grounds are well maintained and everyone does a good job in seeing your needs are met. The location is good for walking and only a block off the beach. If you are looking for a resort, this is not the place. If you are looking for great value and a South Beach feel, this is your place. I wouldn't hesitate to go again.
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
"Home away from home"
This was a great 1 bedroom apartment with full kitchen, dishes and pots. The sheets, blankets and towels all white showed the cleanliness. The front desk and all the staff was excellent. This hotel is steps from the beach. I would stay here again.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Risque Chi
"Good Stay look for deal"
The staff was genuinely FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL in every way from the moment I walked in the door. My room had been remodeled yet some of the repairs were cosmetic. It was great for a beach room with the ability to cook some of my own meals. I would stay here again if I got the super deal of $99 (weeknight) I found on Hotels.com.
2 night business trip Jul 9, 2014
"Great hotel for the location and set up!"
I absolutely loved this hotel! The location was literally a block from the beach and was surrounded by all of the restaurants and shopping that you could possibly need. We did not have to drive anywhere and the area is really safe. Ocean Drive is where many of the nice restaurants and bars are located. Lincoln Avenue shops are also just a few short blocks away. The room had a hair dryer, iron, stove, microwave, refrigerator and freezer, washers and dryers on site, and an ice machine. There is no pool but you do not need one seeing as the beach is literally a block away. The only down side to this hotel is the parking but that is a huge problem with ALL of the hotels in the area. The staff is very helpful in helping you find parking close by. Speaking of the staff, they were all very nice and polite! The only thing that saddens me is knowing that they are going to tear down and rebuild this hotel so I am sure it will be out of my price range then.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
DF
"Convenient hotel, close to the beach and strip"
Overall the hotel is convenient and functional. Close to the beach and strip. Disappointed about the small room. It could certainly be renovated. Walls are thin so if you have the same luck as we had, you will get loud neighbors and hear all about their drama in the middle of the night. Not great. Staff was very friendly (even offering umbrellas when going to the beach).
Other trip Jul 10, 2014
"Nicely Located, Cozy Rooms"
The rooms were small, but if you're not planning on spending much time in there then it's perfect. The hotel is nicely located within walking distance from the beaches, shopping, restaurants, and night life. Parking was non-existing! I wouldn't recommend this hotel if you're planning on driving. If you're flying in. I would highly recommend you take a cab.
3 night trip with friends Jul 3, 2014
Duane
We only stayed for one night but would deff stay agian. Room was pretty clean with fridge, stove, sink and utensils if needed. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Parking very limited so reserve parking when you reserve your room. Beach, shopping and restruants right around the corner. Only thing is the room had ants in the bathroom which we only stayed one night so didnt make a fuss. Front desk was made aware at check out and were very apologetic.
1 night trip Jul 4, 2014
Tesda
"Great location."
The hotel staff were very pleasant and informative.
Other trip Jun 25, 2014
"Close to the beach simple and clean"
Room was ready early staff went out if their way to make sure we were comfortable nice little hidden hotel near everything.
Other trip Jun 25, 2014
laura
"Stay Away"
Issues: Lazy, apethetic attitude of check-in clerk, No parking (dead tired 11:30pm trying to find a place to park. Ended up costing 30/night CASH), WiFi did not work, room smelled musty, Room not clean, mini fridge rusty, room very small yet expensive, they made me go back to the car to get my wife's drivers license to be able to check in. Other then that is was great..
2 night business trip Jun 18, 2014
John from JAX
"Bad Customer Service and Parking Issues"
We chose this hotel (which is actually a MOTEL) for a romantic getaway because of the price. When we got there, the front desk staff were not very friendly and greeted us as if we were getting this hotel for free. Then, the offered us parking so I accepted the $25 per day fee and was assured that it could park the next day at 11 a.m. I went and saw them at 10:45 a.m. and again at 11:00 a.m. and the parking was not ready. They told me that it would be ready in a few minutes. At 11:25 a.m., I still didn't have parking and at this point had to pay extra per hour for three hours. The room was small and dark. The worst was the bathroom. I almost hit my head when I was using the bathroom on the face sink because the area was so small. Overall, I would not recommend this hotel at all. The bad customer service and MOTEL feel is not worth the headache.
2 night romance trip Jun 13, 2014
Miguel
"Nice place. Excellent location june10-13 birthday"
Glad we stayed here. Only one minor set back that they fixed swiftly. The room decor is just like the website. The young front desk staff were very nice helpful and professional. Unlike what expedia says the front desk is 24hours. The building is older but you can see that they put effort to have a modern decor to offset that. They beds were suprisingly soft and comfortable.. I normaly dont like pillow tops. The bathroom was stocked with good smelling toiletries, not cheap stuff. On entry I appreciated the towels where white and not overused color of off white. Cleaning ladies were friendly and accomodated our need of alot of towels. Our room had an issue that I believe was not under their control. Within 15 min were upgraded to a larger apartment.They even replaced my water I forgot I the room. Even better I found out that they they did not rent that room out the next day to ensure the issue was fixed. 2 min walk to the beach. At the end of southbeach but still VERY busy and hip area of lincoln road. Take the 150 express bus from the airport as this hotel is 100 feet from the bus stop.30 min ride and $2.65 vs $32 taxi ITS DOOR TO DOOR EITHER WAY.
Other trip Jun 15, 2014
serenity
The room was very clean and comfortable just as I expected from the previous reviews I read on line. It was very convenient being close to the beach. It will be my choice when I return to Miami!
2 night trip Jun 2, 2014
Stewart M.
"Not expensive but very nice, cozy hotel"
Not expensive, very clean, stuff was very kind and very attantive to us. There was a lot useful thins in the rooms, if you prefer to cook breakfast yourself in the room. There is very nice rest area inside the hotel building. We did enjoy there everything. The beach is in 5 minutes walk, restaurants, gift shops is in 5-7 min walk, save and silent place.The stuff could give you usefull advise where to go to have spetial cusine and the offer to reserve a table for you.
Other trip Jun 5, 2014
Pavel
Walking distance to beach and eating spots. Good service. Room that we checked into had no hot water. Reception change the room immediately with an upgrade. No hotel parking but a parking lot located across James street for $30 a day. Would recomend for young people.
1 night trip Jun 3, 2014
"Nice staff, great location"
Room is very small but clean; we used it only to sleep so we didn’t really care about a size. If you are looking for nice facilities, look somewhere else. Nice location, walking distance to everything. BIG problem is a parking: they only have 6 spots for guest and you will need to park your car in the parking structure about 3 blocks away (7 min walk) because parking next to hotel are meters only (super expensive and max 3 hours) streets are forbidden unless you don’t mind to have your car towed and pay $280 for “service”. But MB is famous for parking troubles. Will defiantly stay here again.
3 night trip May 30, 2014
"Weekend getaway"
We really enjoy our stay at hotel 18, the staff was very friendly and helpful. The hotel is located perfectly for those who like to walk to the beach, Lincoln rd mall and others shopping area. I love that I can take the bus from the airport and be there in 20 mns. I love my room, it was like a studio. I would go there again.
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
elsie
Awesome location, great staff, ok room. Would probably go back.
Other trip May 18, 2014
Jose
"Love Love Love this place!"
I will always book my stay at this hotel. I love it!
5 night business trip Feb 27, 2014
"Great location, small room w/ cheap mattresses"
The hotel was in a great location: 1 block from the beach and Collins Ave and a few blocks from Lincoln Mall. Reasonably priced and clean. Good service and quiet. Rooms are smaller than they look on-line. The pillows and mattresses are cheap. Our room was kind of dark. But, we liked the little kitchenette with fridge. Furnished simply and in good taste. No frills.We were satisfied with it.
3 night trip May 8, 2014
Arlene
"Nice base hotel for visiting South Beach"
Room was clean and quiet. Bed was a bit soft for me, I like firm to hard mattress. The shower took long to get warm/hot water - I turned it on when I started shaving in the AM and then brushed my teeth and it was then warm enough. The shower is narrow, they really need to install the curved shower curtain rods. I would have preferred if there were an upholstered chair in the room to sit and watch a little TV before bed. Most important is was CLEAN. No elevator, so request 1st floor if steps are an issue for you. Friend that stayed in another room pointed out there are no in-room phones and no alarm clocks - so bring your smart phone! A/C units work very well, quiet and kept the room very comfortable (remote controlled). My room had a dorm fridge, micro, coffee pot, dishes, etc. - so you could definitely buy food and save some $
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
Ron
Great location! Near the beach, restaurants and bars. Not the nicest hotel, but great value for the price!
Other trip Apr 19, 2014
"Hotel 10 for the win!!!"
Staff were extremely friendly, accomodating and professional. They upgraded our 1 bedroom (2 twin bed rm) to a 1 bedroom suite with a queen and a couch bed and also gave us a bottle of champagne. Only negative is that it took three days and a conplaint before housekeeping came to replace our trash, wash rags and towels. Other than that it was a comfortable cozy room. Great location. Close to the beach and restaurants. I would definately stay again.
Other trip Apr 9, 2014
"Great Location and Kind staff"
The hotel is perfectly located 2 blocks from the beach and Lincoln Road. The staff is very kind and willing to recommend places, restaurants, events, etc to make better the stay. Also they are very helpful for any problem you may have. The Manager was always worried to make sure that everything made us feel confortable. There is one little thing and is the parking avaliability. We recommend to book the parking place when booking the room, however there is a few Park places around. We definitely will choose Hotel 18 for our next stay in Miami.
Other trip Apr 8, 2014
"Sleep Eluded Me"
While the room was clean, the property is old and therefore you can hear everything going on around you. I had a noise machine app running and could still hear the people outside and in the court yard. Also, the AC was not consistent.
1 night business trip Apr 1, 2014
"convenient and nicely appointed one bedroom"
The location was great - not too far from the night life, but tucked away just enough to be away from all the noise. We felt comfortable with all the amenities and it was nice to have a small kitchen and fridge. The biggest drawback was the tiny bathroom. I'm not a large person - about 5'3" and 120 lbs and it was a struggle for me to turn around comfortably in the cramped space. You can literally sit on the toilet and brush your teeth at the same time - that's how close the sink was! Would have given up the second closet in the bedroom for more bathroom space!
4 night trip Mar 20, 2014
Customer service was amazing. Daphne (hope I spelled it right), deserves a raise/promotion. She was very professional, friendly, and knowledgeable about the area, things to do. Overall hotel was a good experience, and if I decide to visit Miami again, will definitely stay here again.
4 night trip Mar 17, 2014
Katie
"Reasonable and convenient hotel nr beach n shops"
We stayed at Hotel 18 before a cruise and it was convenient to walk to the beach nearby and several blocks to the shops and restaurants in South Beach. Parking next to the hotel was available and the staff was very helpful. The room was a good size, clean and comfortable and it opens onto a courtyard. Our room was quiet but did not really have a visible window but we did not spend much time there except to clean up and sleep. Good location for a boutique hotel if you want to be near South Beach. Bus is nearby if you do not want to rent a car.
Other trip Mar 22, 2014
Tina
"Great location and value"
The hotel is in a great location, you can walk pretty much to all the major spots in Miami Beach. The hotel was clean and the staff was really helpful. CONS: The parking space is limited and you have to reserve like one or two weeks ahead of time which it was kind of annoying. The hotel doesn't have a swimming pool which is always good, but it's not a big deal since you have the beach one block away from it.
Other trip Mar 19, 2014
Juan
"Convenient"
According to the cabbie, it is in a safe part of town. Small apartment-type hotel with tiny kitchenette facility. No elevator, but not a high rise. Only a couple of blocks to Walgreens, CVS, and a S'barro for a snack. Quick cab ride to cruise port next morning.
1 night trip Feb 28, 2014
Ramona Oehlerking
Quiet, clean, convenient. Simple room with no frills, but great location. Short walk to the beach, Lincoln street and Espaniola way. A tip; Take the S bus to the Omni station and you have access to the metro mover and metro rail in downtown Miami.
4 night romance trip Feb 21, 2014
"Great find"
The service was amazing - especially Dani - she is so nice and super helpful! There was an incident at the hotel one night but they were so nice about it and let us do late check out which really shows they care about customer service. The location is amazing. My only note would be that I think they should have a security guard after 12AM since the front desk closes - just for added security.
3 night trip Feb 21, 2014
"Quiet and Cosy"
Overall the hotel was clean and conveniently located to shops and beach area. The rooms are particularly small but provided kitchen amenities, which would be useful if you are spending a few days. The hotel was generally quiet and we were able to rest comfortably - for a February visit. I would recommend this hotel for a couple's weekend getaway.
1 night trip Feb 22, 2014
Sara
The staff is very attentive, and wiiling to please in everyway they can.
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
"Perfect!"
Easy check-in, great, quiet space with a wonderful garden area. Loved having a code instead of a key to gain access to the space and to our room.
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
"Great little place!"
Booked 30 minutes before we stayed, the rooms were very clean, perfect location, the courtyard at night was great, everyone hung out and it was a nice atmosphere. If your looking for a great hotel for cheap it's perfect, don't expect a huge amenities list though, everything here was pretty basic.
2 night trip Feb 19, 2014
Josh
The hotel is across the road from the beach and down the road from the restaurant and night life. Great location! No pool but it is not necessary since the beach is so close. The room smelled a lot of lemon cleaner the first day but the same went away shortly after. The kitchen area was nice and convenient and the staff was great!
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
"Nice and clean, and close to the beach."
We didn't plan on spending much time in our room which is a good thing because it was the worlds smallest hotel room! That was the only negative. The room was very clean, the location was one block from the beach, the staff was very helpful and polite. I would stay there again if I went back to a South Beach. Who needs a big room when you are outside all day and out all night?
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
Lynda
Very convenient location. The receptionists were excellent. However, the room looked old and had a musty smell to it.
1 night trip Feb 10, 2014
"Like being part of a small town community"
Hotel staff are extremely friendly and helpful. It is hard to find more personalized service unless you are in a resort outside of the USA.
4 night trip Jan 30, 2014
Chas
"Nice and cozy stay"
It comes with a kitchen which is very nice and handy. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Overall very pleasant experience. Walking distance to the convention center.
Other trip Feb 3, 2014
Judy
"Excellent expience."
Everything was great, friendly staff, nice room, great location. Will make this my hotel of choice when I Miami now.
5 night business trip Jan 27, 2014