All hotels in Miami Beach, Florida, United States of America
230 18th street, Miami Beach, FL, 33139, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"good location for convention center"
The room was much smaller than expected after viewing the photos online before booking, not big enough for two people and luggage
6 night business trip Feb 10, 2015
"Boutique Hotel with Nice Service"
Noisey, very thin walled older boutique hotel. All the staff were very pleasant. I could say more but I do not feel the need, other than we will be looking for another option when staying in the Miami area.
3 night romance trip Feb 12, 2015
"Satisfied..."
Nice staff, great location, small uncomfortable beds. Bring your own pillows!! Other than that was a nice stay for 5 nights.
5 night business trip Jan 29, 2015
lisa
"Hotel 18 is a 1 or 2 star max."
Room was moldy and musty, bathtub dirty. Loose plaster and roof leak stains. Rooms extremely small.
3 night family trip Feb 3, 2015
"I can't recommend this hotel."
Very nice room, hotel was good enough. My one gripe was the parking. It's nonexistent. Parking on the street took me nearly 45 minutes on average, and cost $5 in 3 hour blocks.i had to wake up EVERY 3 HOURS to add more time to the meter. It was very annoying. The staff were lovely and very helpful on every other front, but the parking was the reason i wouldn't recommend this hotel to anyone.
3 night business trip Feb 3, 2015
Roderick
"Most relaxing hotel"
This hotel is the most relaxing hotel in Miami beach, Especially the courtyard which is very nice and relaxing. amazing terrific staff especially Jorge which was very nice and helpful. I will definitely Recommend everyone to go to this hotel.
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
Jt1901
"Close to the convention center and the beach"
Staff was very nice and helpful, the room was bigger than I expected and very clean. Had all the kitchen appliance except for a kettle. Clean and great location.
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
"very good"
everybody were so nice and friendly , very Professional , so atten to everything. Ricardo from desk manager he is exelent , very Good employee and person , thank you so much.
4 night trip with friends Jan 25, 2015
"okay but could have been better"
This hotel was okay but I have stayed in a lot better for a lot less. The rooms are very noisy. There are more than 30 rooms but there are only 6 parking spots. You have to reserve a parking spot at the same time as you reserve the room. I had to park more than a half mile for the hotel. I want really that impressed with the hotel. I'm not quite sure how it received 4 stars. This makes me question the rating system.
2 night business trip Jan 27, 2015
"Disappointing & overpriced room in good location"
The room at Hotel 18 was smelly and its door bolt didn't work, which troubled me. The bed and pillows were uncomfortable -- extremely soft/thin and maybe old (or some combination thereof). Overall, it did not seem like a good value. The hotel is in a good location - just a few blocks from the beach, Lincoln Road, and the Art Deco district. The lobby area and courtyard seating are nice. Jorge at the front desk was nice (afternoon/evening) and helpful; but the woman who staffed the desk in the morning was not at all friendly or welcoming at check-in or check-out.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
Traveler1
"Excellent stay!"
We stayed at Hotel 18 for a long weekend getaway. The room was good for sleeping and doing necessary things, but wasn't especially comfortable for relaxing (unless you like to sit at a kitchen table or in bed). The outdoor seating area is quite lovely, but would be better if it were non-smoking. Location was excellent--just a block from the gorgeous beach, where you can rent lounge chairs and towels from other hotels. The staff was excellent--always polite, friendly and helpful. Would definitely stay here again.
4 night romance trip Jan 21, 2015
Staff was fantastic. Hotel was 5 mins walk to ocean. Quiet location. Old building but I would stay again.
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
Darlene
"Feels like having an apartment near the beach"
I don't need a resort - but I don't want a tiny room either (sometimes on vacation you need to relax in the room!) This is perfect - it's really easy to get to, great access to the beach. The walk to Ocean Drive, and to Lincoln Road is really nice. The rooms (especially the large ones) are really nice.
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
Max
"loved the set up of rooms, and location"
incredibly convenient to have a full working kitchen. staff was extremely accommodating. only down falls were the goes never seemed completely clean and the bed was no good for folks with bad backs
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
gabby s
"Nice surprise"
10 days of bliss! Wonderful location, staff was friendly and helpful. Room was comfy
Other trip Jan 15, 2015
CF
"Going out"
Great location, but not really look like the pictures
1 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
yaakov
"Best service and stay"
I have stayed in the hotel twice. First in 2012, and recently in Dec 2014. The hotel is just great, in excellent location, rooms are clean and beds are comfortable. You just want to go back as you know it is the best value! But the essence of my stay are great people. The hotel team is just great. They have helped me out with my trip further (to Ft Lauderdale). Helped me to arrange transfer and it was just so nice and convenient and cheap. If I had to do it myself, I would really pay several times more. I really appreciated! Thank you so much, guys. Highly recommend!
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
"Good Management in a Central Miami Beach Location"
Jorge was a very friendly helpful manager with excellent customer service from his staff. Hotel location is in the center of Miami Beach close to all activities with option to book and pay for tours in the hotel with hotel bus pickup. It is an older hotel but clean. Parking is an extra $25-30 per day. Book onsite hotel parking early for the limited number of hotel parking spots. However, there is excellently run Valet parking across the street for the same price.
3 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
Dennis
"Great management and central to all activities"
Great customer service with a friendly manager - Jorge. The location is central to all activities on Miami Beach with tours pay and pickup at the hotel. The hotel is older but comfortable with basic services in the Twin Studio. Parking is an extra cost per night at 25 to 30 dollars. Parking is limited on the hotel site so book in advance. However Valet Parking is just across the street at the same price.
3 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
Dennis
"Getaway"
Great! Wonderful experience. Quiet and peaceful. That's all I have to say isn't this enough. Come on
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
rich
"great location"
small hotel run by friendly and supportive people; reviewing professional pictures on website I expected to have more sophisticated place; plus I believed it was overpriced (maybe due to holiday season);.... but overall, hotel staff was extremely supportive and pleasant, that I feel uncomfortable to criticize :)). Location just awesome!
4 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
julia
"close to beach and comfrtabl beds"
too small and compact kitchen. overall looks like a budget hotel. tv remote not workin, dishes not washed one day, no exaust in bathroom
Other trip Dec 22, 2014
pankaj
"Absolutely a come back hotel"
Went to Art Basel - hotel was so close to convention center. The people at the front desk were absolutely the friendliest and helpful. Be sure to book parking if you stay.
1 night family trip Dec 4, 2014
Marcia
"nice hotel in the center of south beach"
the hotel staff was excellent- they were always friendly and very talkative-including the GM. I had a couple concerns: it took 10-15 min for the water to heat up-- once it did- I had GREAT hot water-- so I just learned to turn it on in advance of when I would need it. My remote control didn't work- they tried a couple different times but it still never worked- not the worst thing- but a minor irritation and if I could make one more suggestion would be to get the curved shower curtain because the tub/shower is narrow.= Now for the good parts- the staff was fantastic- very friendly- always tried to be helpful- and always had a smile- the courtyard was really nice- even though this is where the smokers would gather- I could sit out there and still enjoy the courtyard without smelling the smoke-- it was a great little oasis-- very secure hotel with the secured gates and front entrance. It's not a 5 star hotel but I didn't pay 5 star prices and EVERYTHING I needed was a short walk away-- it's a GREAT location and a GREAT price for what you got.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
It was good for the price, but people in the courtyard were noisy.
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
"Wonderful hotel"
We arrived early so they offered to check our bags while we walked around. They had someone clean a room so we were able to check in before the 3 pm check in. The room was clean, comfortable and really nice. We stayed for one night but would definitly stay for an extended time.
Travelers
"Very Disgusted!!!"
room smelled very musty and mildewed. There was mold on the AC vents. The room was not very clean. There were toenail clippings on the floor by the sofa/futon. I pushed them in a pile thinking they would clean them up when cleaning that day. Sad to say they were still there when I returned from work. Bed was as hard as a rock. Pillows as this as a paper. The room was not very well stocked for being a one bedroom unit with kitchen. No kitchen linens to do dishes or clean with. First day I had one face cloth. Second day I had none left for me. The door connecting to the unit next door had a gap all the way around it where the light came through. Not much privacy. The bathroom is so small you will need to slide in sideways to use it. Need less to say. On top of all this the room rates were ranged from $200-$270 per night during my stay. On top of this I paid $25 a day for parking on the property. Needless to say I moved on to another Hotel for the duration of my job in the area.
3 night business trip Nov 6, 2014
"Good for family for a quiet family getaway"
The staff in the hotel were so nice and sweet and super helpful!!! I literally felt that they were part of the family. The cleaning lady FaFane did a really good job every day cleaning our room. We had a deluxe studio. I thought the room was going to be a little more spacious and the kitchenette area would be bigger, but it served its function.
7 night family trip Oct 26, 2014
alena
"Nice, but needs some work"
Air conditioning died in the middle of the first night, but staff was able to put me at a nearby hotel, as they were unable to fix the ac. The staff could not have been more helpful. The hotel just needs an overhaul. The location is perfect however and I would definitely give it another try!
5 night business trip Oct 10, 2014
"Great location, parking needs to be addressed."
A few bugs flying in the room. Looked like termites or some kind of ant. TV remote did not work. Parking is limited to only 6 spots and even after paying $25 per day, people park there anyway leaving no spaces for the people who paid.
2 night business trip Oct 20, 2014
Christine
"home away from home"
Convenient location, close to the convention center and very near many restaurants and stores.
1 night business trip Oct 20, 2014
"The staff was amazing, but the room itself, no."
The staff was great, unfortunately the room was displeasing. The walls and doors were damaged, the bathtub was dirty, the bathroom itself smelled muggy. I would not go back.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
Pamela
"Thanks : )"
My family and I are natives to Miami-Dade, Florida. We are remodeling our home, and decided to stay near the ocean and would recommend your Hotel to all!!! A special THANK YOU to Karen and her lovely staff from the Gomez Family
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
Jorge Gomez
"great for a couple"
No complaints...close to the beach & Collins
4 night romance trip Aug 28, 2014
Unbeatable location with great staff and access to everything. Great option if you don't want the regular hotel option as this feels more like an apartment. I go to Miami often and will stay here again.
The staff was great, and very helpful. The rooms were in good condition. It was a good deal overall.
5 night trip Jul 27, 2014
"Nice simple hotel"
Hotel 18 was a nice and simple hotel. The crew was very friendly and helpful the manager was awesome. We had a lot of Mosquitos in our room and found a couple spiders though. But I guess with the humidity out there it is expected. Otherwise, it was cute and simple and clean.
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
ash
Very impressed
2 night romance trip Jul 25, 2014
"you get what you pay for"
Overall, it's a nice hotel. They offered courtesy beach towels and umbrella for free. The front desk staff was friendly. I was disappointed with the cleaning staff. We had to ask them to clean our room and when they did, all we got were clean towels. The made the bed, but did not provide new sheets, so we slept on the same sheets for our entire stay. The cleaning staff forgot to clean the fridge from the previous people who were staying in the room because the kitchen smelled like bleu cheese dressing. Overall, nice hotel but the cleaning staff could go.
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
"Perfect Beach Vacation Location"
The hotel was the perfect location for going back and forth to the beach everyday. It was also very close to a huge strip of restaurants and shops. The actual hotel room was a converted studio apartment so there was a kitchenette, mini fridge, sink and utensils. The one bad part of our stay was the cleaning staff. They looked like they were cleaning rooms everyday, but ours was only cleaned 1 time in our 5 day stay and that was after we had to track down one of the cleaning ladies to ask her to please clean our room. The rest of the hotel staff was so wonderful! They got us cabs when needed and were very pleasant. Overall, if you don't mind the cleaning service lacking, it is a wonderfully priced room, perfect location and very nice front desk staff.
4 night romance trip Jul 17, 2014
person
"Great deal"
Perfect value hotel. Clean quite rooms and quite property. The rooms and grounds are well maintained and everyone does a good job in seeing your needs are met. The location is good for walking and only a block off the beach. If you are looking for a resort, this is not the place. If you are looking for great value and a South Beach feel, this is your place. I wouldn't hesitate to go again.
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
"Home away from home"
This was a great 1 bedroom apartment with full kitchen, dishes and pots. The sheets, blankets and towels all white showed the cleanliness. The front desk and all the staff was excellent. This hotel is steps from the beach. I would stay here again.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Risque Chi
"Good Stay look for deal"
The staff was genuinely FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL in every way from the moment I walked in the door. My room had been remodeled yet some of the repairs were cosmetic. It was great for a beach room with the ability to cook some of my own meals. I would stay here again if I got the super deal of $99 (weeknight) I found on Hotels.com.
2 night business trip Jul 9, 2014
"Great hotel for the location and set up!"
I absolutely loved this hotel! The location was literally a block from the beach and was surrounded by all of the restaurants and shopping that you could possibly need. We did not have to drive anywhere and the area is really safe. Ocean Drive is where many of the nice restaurants and bars are located. Lincoln Avenue shops are also just a few short blocks away. The room had a hair dryer, iron, stove, microwave, refrigerator and freezer, washers and dryers on site, and an ice machine. There is no pool but you do not need one seeing as the beach is literally a block away. The only down side to this hotel is the parking but that is a huge problem with ALL of the hotels in the area. The staff is very helpful in helping you find parking close by. Speaking of the staff, they were all very nice and polite! The only thing that saddens me is knowing that they are going to tear down and rebuild this hotel so I am sure it will be out of my price range then.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
DF
"Convenient hotel, close to the beach and strip"
Overall the hotel is convenient and functional. Close to the beach and strip. Disappointed about the small room. It could certainly be renovated. Walls are thin so if you have the same luck as we had, you will get loud neighbors and hear all about their drama in the middle of the night. Not great. Staff was very friendly (even offering umbrellas when going to the beach).
Other trip Jul 10, 2014
"Nicely Located, Cozy Rooms"
The rooms were small, but if you're not planning on spending much time in there then it's perfect. The hotel is nicely located within walking distance from the beaches, shopping, restaurants, and night life. Parking was non-existing! I wouldn't recommend this hotel if you're planning on driving. If you're flying in. I would highly recommend you take a cab.
3 night trip with friends Jul 3, 2014
Duane
We only stayed for one night but would deff stay agian. Room was pretty clean with fridge, stove, sink and utensils if needed. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Parking very limited so reserve parking when you reserve your room. Beach, shopping and restruants right around the corner. Only thing is the room had ants in the bathroom which we only stayed one night so didnt make a fuss. Front desk was made aware at check out and were very apologetic.
1 night trip Jul 4, 2014
Tesda
"Great location."
The hotel staff were very pleasant and informative.
Other trip Jun 25, 2014
"Close to the beach simple and clean"
Room was ready early staff went out if their way to make sure we were comfortable nice little hidden hotel near everything.
Other trip Jun 25, 2014
laura
"Stay Away"
Issues: Lazy, apethetic attitude of check-in clerk, No parking (dead tired 11:30pm trying to find a place to park. Ended up costing 30/night CASH), WiFi did not work, room smelled musty, Room not clean, mini fridge rusty, room very small yet expensive, they made me go back to the car to get my wife's drivers license to be able to check in. Other then that is was great..
2 night business trip Jun 18, 2014