All hotels in Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States of America
1850 Animation Way, Lake Buena Vista, FL, 32830, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Another Disney Vacation"
This was not our first stay at Disney Resort. Customer service at check in, food court and housekeeping could have been much better.Housekeeping in building 7 was not the best....Our room walls were dirty and towels were limited. When we arrived,our 6 year old son expected a towel on our bed shaped like mickey mouse.However he was disappointed. It took 40 minutes for us to get chicken parmesean at the food court. They must have mixed up our order.This hotel is not worth the money. We probably would not stay at this disney resort again.
3 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
Myra
"Nice pools"
Nice room. Beds were too firm. Pools were great. kids loved it.
2 night family trip Jul 15, 2015
jennifer
"beyond pleased"
I took my fiance and future daughter in law (6 years old). Neither had been to Disney before so it was quite a special trip. I was nervous because it was one of Disney's lower end price wise hotels. we were absolutely pleased. The customer service was impecable. They addressed my 6 year old as "princess" everywhere she went and it made her whole world. Every employee goes out of their way, offers to take pictures, everyone makes sure you are 100% happy. We had the little mermaid standard room and it was PERFECT. Nothing extravogant but SOOOO cutely decorated and very clean. the 6 year old thought she had died and gone to heaven. She thought the hotel was the actual disney world for a whole day. Awesome experience and such a fun place for kids.
3 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
"Wonderful place."
From day one till last, it was a great experience. All the staff were wonderful. Lots of free services such as booking our flight and taken care of our luggages. The swimming pool was great and comfortable. Loved walking around the different areas of the report. All are beautiful.
5 night family trip Jul 7, 2015
Webnesh
"George Family Vacation"
Had a great time everything was impeccable!!!!
3 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
BarbaraK
super
6 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
starland
"LOVED IT!"
Excellent service. friendly and helpful staff. Economical and close to parks
6 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
colleen
"Disney never lets us down"
Disney ( Shawna ) went out of her way to make our room ans experience great! Thank you Disney
3 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
Matthew A
It is an amazing place for everyone love this place it's my second of many more stays here and I love it every time was a little disappointed of the mermaid room doesn't have a microwave but other than that everything else was grate
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
ANAKAREN
"Mermaid Room"
Its was okay.
1 night family trip Jun 9, 2015
"Excellent value"
The staff was fantastic the resort is busy and easy to get around. The room was nice, a bit more hotel-ish than expected. Overall great place to stay for the money.
3 night trip with friends Apr 24, 2015
Holly
Too pricey for such small and uncomfortable room
2 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
"overall good experience"
I was expecting a hotel but the Little Mermaid section was all motel-type rooms. Each room had wonderful Little Mermaid-themed furniture and decor, which we really liked, and the bathroom was incredibly spacious. The bottle of shampoo with Mickey ears was really cute. We loved all the details in the decor, and we loved the giant movie-themed characters in the resort itself, but we were just surprised that it was a motel-type setting. The other sections, like Finding Nemo, Lion King, and Cars, were more hotel-like.
2 night romance trip Jun 4, 2015
Ying
"A memorable time!!"
The whole stay was fantastic! When we checked in, they upgraded us to a Cars theme family suite. Suite was professionally decorated out with Cars style! Pool outside is in shape of Sally's Cozy Cone Motel. Cars characters are all there around the different buildings of this Cars section of the hotel. My 3-yo son was over the moon! Big Hero 6 Baymax and Hiro showed up in the lobby which we loved! The hotel is obviously one of the newer resorts. The main pool is huge and has underwater speakers. The pool bar is nearby. And similar to the other resort hotels, there are nightly movies under the stars and very good food at the cafe. A great help is the laundry facilities available for those more than a couple days. Buses outside take you to different destinations in and around Disney. A memorable time!!
3 night family trip Mar 19, 2015
Christine
When we checked in our magic bands were supposed to be connected. After we lugged all of our bags to the room they magic band would not work so we had to go back to guest services. The room itself was great! The food in the food court was not good and the staff were extremely unfriendly and usually to busy talking to coworkers to help guests, and when a guest walked up to the. Punter they finished their conversation before acknowledging the guests. I felt like such a bother when asking for my order.
1 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
"Great hotel for families"
Nice room and grounds. Very well designed for kids and adults alike. The only complaint i'd have and it's really to be expected with any kids hotel... there really is no sleeping in any kids hotels. They're constantly running up and down the halls screaming and grabbing wrong door handles. The staff was very polite and the transportation to and from the parks and major areas is such a plus.
1 night family trip Jun 16, 2015
"just okay"
to be clear, this is just a really nice motel & not a hotel. your kids will like it, cool stuff to see. the walk to get anything is at least 5 minutes for an adult and 10 or more if you have kids. Keep this in mind when you want coffee first thing in morning. becomes like 20 minute chore. big pool is nice but again, can be very far walk. i recommend spend the extra $100/night at stay at Swan and Dolphin.
4 night family trip Mar 18, 2015
Was Magical !!!!!
4 night family trip Jun 4, 2015
Siomara
"Worth the stay"
We stayed @ the Little Mermaid room. This was not a preferred room so it was a long walk, but what we wanted it since we are fans. I wish the beds were a bit softer but I was so tired after a long day in the parks I slept through the night. The rooms also weren't very sound proof, I assumed for a new hotel they would have addressed that better. Overall worth the price as all we needed was a bed & shower cause most our time was spent in the parks. Very cute decor
3 night family trip Jun 7, 2015
Tammy
"DISAPPOINTED!!!!"
LET ME START WITH SAYING I LOVE ALL THINGS DISNEY!!! THAT IS WHY I WAS DISAPOINTED WITH THIS HOTEL. IT IS A CHEAP DAYS INN STYLE HOTEL WITH MAKE-UP. MY CHILDREN WERE DYING TO GO SO WE SPLURGED AND WENT JUST ONE NIGHT. IT WAS $198.00 FOR ONE NIGHT. EVEN MY CHILDREN AGREE NOT WORTH IT. THE FOOD COURT IS OPEN TILL MIDNIGHT WHICH WAS AWESOME BUT THE FOOD WAS RIDICULOUSLY PRICED AND DISGUSTING. AS MY KIDS SAID WORST THAN CAFETERIA FOOD. THEY GIVE YOU TO CRAZY SMALL PILLOWS AND THE SHAMPOO DOES NOT WASH YOUR HAIR(NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU PUT IN). THE POOLS WERE OK. PRETTY BUT NOTHING EXCITING. DEFINATELY WILL NOT RETURN EVER!!. OUT OF THE KIDS HOTELS WITH ACTIVITIES MUCH RATHER GO TO NICKELODEON.
1 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
Jorge
"Great time at Art of Animation!"
We had a great stay and all of the staff was very helpful and friendly! I especially loved all of the decorations!
1 night romance trip Jun 3, 2015
Alisha
"love"
Great loved it
1 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
"Great Disney property."
Stayed in the Nemo suite. As expected from Disney the staff was awesome. Lots of activities for the kids around the pool, plus a pool bar!
1 night family trip May 25, 2015
Todd
"Kids will have a blast"
Very nice for the kids.
3 night family trip May 28, 2015
Roberto
"Family Hotel"
Great hotel for family visit to Disney, the kids love the pools.
4 night family trip May 26, 2015
"Nice hotel with one little issue...."
Very nice hotel, 5yr old really enjoyed the characters and pool; Little Mermaid rooms are far from the main building and bus depot which was not fun following a long day walking in one of the theme parks.
2 night family trip May 29, 2015
"Loved it!"
Wonderful experience! It was my family and I's first time staying at the Walt Disney resort and we could not have picked a better place. This resort is beautiful and pretty special for kids or Disney animation lovers. Definitely recommend the resort to families looking to stay on Disney property.
1 night family trip Mar 19, 2015
Monica
"Family Adventure!!"
Everything was excellent!!
1 night family trip May 21, 2015
vidania
"great stay"
Only stayed for one night but always like the bus service and great decor.
1 night trip with friends May 20, 2015
"Vacation time"
This is our second time at the Art of Animation Resort and we really have enjoyed it both times. The service was excellent.
2 night trip with friends May 15, 2015
"Epcot visit"
Took over an hour to get registered and get our room. Reception desks were under staffed Room was nice, but not as nice as other Disney resorts we have stayed in previously It is conveniently located close to Epcot which is where we were visiting
1 night romance trip May 16, 2015
Ralph
"Nice resort, clean and efficient."
We are annual passholders so we have gone to many Disney hotels without disappointment. Art of Animation was really nice, everything was efficient and clean. The one thing that I was missing was a mini-fridge for our room. In the past at other hotels we have always had the fridge in the room and it comes in handy over our stays. The Little Mermaid area of the resort did not have one. The other complaint was that our ice machine no the 3rd floor was broken the entire weekend. We had to go either up a floor or down a floor for ice which is an inconvenience. Overall a nice resort but pricey for a "Value Resort".
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
Fernando
"Great first time stay"
Great stay - first time trip for grandson, and he loved the motif and grounds. Easy access to transportation to Disney.
3 night family trip May 11, 2015
Jeffrey M
"awesome"
took my grand daughter for her 5th birthday to Disney and stayed at art of animation resort. it was a very clean and inexpensive .. the grandbaby loved the resort characters as much as Disney world itself... and that is something!
4 night family trip May 11, 2015
"great hotel"
I don't usually take the time for a review, but this place was really great! Super cute for my 3 year old. Loved the big blue pool! Definitely Disney!!!!
3 night family trip May 9, 2015
gretchen
"Slow check in."
For some reason the hotel had our reservation as 4 adults. It was 2 adults and 2 kids. But they felt they had to change it in there system before we could check in. They were on the phone 30 min trying to figure it out. Seemed very unnecessary.
1 night family trip May 11, 2015
Nicole
"very convenient"
The rooms were small but still comfortable. The rooms were filled with great detail and my son loved it!! The convenience of the buses and cafeteria were unbeatable.
3 night family trip May 11, 2015
megan
"Awesome hotel"
The hotel was perfect in all ways. Perfect location, theme and the price was reasonable. We stayed in a suite. If we did not, we would have had to get 2 rooms. So not a bad price. Would recommend Lion King or Nemo suites for perfect location on property.
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
paula
"Super!"
Super! Super! Super!
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
Roberth
"Perfect stay-cation getaway!"
My family and I loved this hotel! My daughters loved the Little Mermaid themed room, especially all the little details. I know a lot of people complained that the walk to the main pool was too far but honestly we didn't mind, ended up giving us a chance to see the other themes in the resort which we loved as well. Yes, it's a pain having to tote your kids around but hey, we got some exercise! The staff was amazing from check in to check out. I had a little emergency pop up and the front desk as well as the gift shop staff went above and beyond to help me with. Our room was clean, we heard very little noise outside, really just suitcases rolling down the hall. No big deal. Absolutely loved our trip and would definitely go back again!
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
Tabitha
"You need to be a sound sleeper"
We enjoyed the hotel and the staff were very friendly. The rooms were clean but lacking blankets. If you sleep with only a sheet you'll be fine but we like to sleep with a blanket. The only real complaint that we have is that the lawn crew start cutting the lawn and weed whacking very early 6ish.
3 night family trip Apr 30, 2015
Connie
"Must stay here!!"
This was a wonderful experience. My 3 yr old LOVED every minute of it!! The Little Mermaid room was a little small but it was fine because it was only for sleeping; otherwise we were playing in the pools all day.. We loved it sooo much we spent an extra night :) Would definitely stay here again!!!
1 night family trip May 6, 2015
"anniversary/graduation"
Absolutely loved the lay out of the hotel the room is a tight fit for 4 people for a week stay and the food court food was pricey for the selections available We would stay again for a short weekend trip but coronado is a much better value for a longer stay
4 night family trip May 4, 2015
julie
"Great place, but have a car!"
First of all, let me start by saying we did not have our own vehicle while staying here! First mistake!!! If you do not have your own vehicle, you are at the mercy of Disney. That being said...on to the review...the good... Very clean room, great pool, amazing atmosphere!!!! (I have a 3 year-old, so she loved all of the larger-than-life characters), friendly and helpful staff. The shuttles to and from the parks are very nice as well. Now...the bad... Know this, if you stay in The Little Mermaid section of the hotel, you are literally 1/2 mile (this is not an exaggeration) from the food court, bus stops, front desk and main pool. Even though the walk is kinda nice (you're walking through The Little Mermaid and The Lion King), the novelty of that wore off pretty quickly. The food was pretty good for the first day or two, but after that I craved more than just the standard "fast foodish" fare they offer at this resort. Also, the food is expensive? It was interesting, because the healthier we tried to eat, the more expensive it became. For example, a cheeseburger would cost me the same as a decent restaurant back home but 3 clementine oranges and you'll have to mortgage your house. Anyway...I don't want to send the wrong message. We had a lot of fun. The resort is beautiful and the staff are great! I would actually stay here again...but I would plan my trip a little differently. And I would DEFINITELY have my own car!
4 night family trip Mar 2, 2015
"Horrible experience"
Horrible experience, motel quality
1 night family trip Apr 15, 2015
"Perfect stay!"
Great experience! The suites are spacious and very nicely decorated. The whole facility it nicely decorated. Great stay and staff.
2 night family trip May 1, 2015
veronica
"Awesome Experience"
Enjoyed our stay. Excellent service.
5 night family trip Apr 26, 2015
Prashant
"Little Mermaid"
Perfect stay for Ariel's lovers
2 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
keyla
"Not the best."
We were a little underwhelmed. It took forever to get checked in but there was very little of a line. Hotel was not crowded. But we received room on end of hallway looking at parking lot. Again, hotel was not crowded. We go to Disney often and we're very disappointed in this room. Glad we didn't pay the rack rate. Not worth $200 a night. Person checking us and was extremely nice and that was the highlight of our stay
1 night family trip Apr 27, 2015