All hotels in Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States of America
1850 Animation Way, Lake Buena Vista, FL, 32830, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Cute hotel, beds not so comfy"
Booked the little mermaid room and they upgraded us to the cars suite which was a nice surprise. The hotel has 3 pools, they are very nice, main pool is large and cute play area for kids. The hotel itself is very nice. Had lunch inside and it was good and had drinks at the pool bar. The room was cute. The major downfall is the bed was not comfy. I was a full and feels like a cheap pull out mattress. Lots of room if you have the family and two full size bathrooms are nice. If they would put a nice queen bed in the bedroom it would be a great hotel.
1 night romance trip Aug 29, 2015
"Colorful and Close to Disney Resort"
The resort was awesome. Colorful lobby and even characters showed up in the lobby. At times there is an animator off the lobby showing you how to draw. Enjoyed it very much. Loved the MagicBands
1 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
Tammy
The resort seemed a little worn. Our toilet was leaking. We called maintenance and they fixed it quickly.
3 night romance trip Aug 21, 2015
Absolutely Loved our Trip
6 night family trip Aug 18, 2015
Great experience but a little price at $250+ per night.
1 night family trip Aug 23, 2015
"Hotel stay"
We really enjoyed it. Would stay again.
2 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
Lynn
"Disney Hotel Fun Too"
We loved our stay and our kids loved all the disney hotels and their characters for them to see. The pools were very entertaining too. One of the great benefits of staying here was all the free parking into all of the parks. It was easier for us to drive to each of them then taking their buses (cause of kids and stroller) this saved us time and money!!! We would definitely do the Disney hotel(s) again!!! Everyone was great and helpful...Thank You!!
5 night family trip Aug 16, 2015
Summer
"Its disney what's not to love?"
We loved the decor of the rooms and the outside area's. The little mermaid, lion king, cars and finding nemo amazing photo opportunities. They have a free art class each day and a contest for the kids each day. We went to 2 pools big blue and the little mermaid where we were staying. Very nice staff.
2 night family trip Aug 16, 2015
adreanna
"No cell phone service"
Disappointed that I didn't have service on my cell phone!
2 night family trip Aug 16, 2015
Darlin
""Just Keep Swimming""
It was a great experience!, We got an FREE Upgrade on the building and room that make as happy! We paid for a room for 4 in Little Merdmaid and got a Studio for 6 in Finding Nemo with two bath, separate room and a little kitchen. Clean and magical! "Just Keep Swimming"
2 night family trip Aug 13, 2015
"Cute Resort"
Hotel was nice, clean & comfortable. A little on the small side. Would have liked a coffee maker in the room since our room was 1/3 of of a mile walk to the restaurant. Food was just ok. Bus service to the parks was good.
5 night family trip Aug 11, 2015
Irene
Upgraded to car's room
5 night family trip Aug 9, 2015
naoya
"Magical visit"
We enjoyed another wonderful stay at a Disney property. Don't forget to listen for the underwater music in the big blue pool! plenty of towels, tasty options at the hotel restaurant (my daughter had Indian food and I had a caprese sandwich for lunch. Beer/wine available and mixed drinks at the pool bar. The hotel staff was most helpful with all our questions, and we had a personalized animated cell drawn to remember this visit.
1 night family trip Aug 9, 2015
It was brilliant. My family had great fun going to go back again soon. Friendly staff and nice environment
3 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
Raja
"Nice Disney experience"
We loved our days there, specially for kids they have plenty of activity to do and and they also enjoy the view of the Disney movie characters as Ariel, Lion King and the movie cars
2 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
"Adorable.....but our feet hurt!"
We stayed at The Art of Animation Resort for 4 nights. It is an adorable resort and very Disneyesk as you would expect. Our only complaint is that our room was really far from the bus stops/main building. After a long day at the park it was difficult to have to make the long trek back to our room. And it was on the third floor! I would suggest to parents with "walking" kids (not strollers) to pay a little more for a preferred room.
4 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
Joette
service is quick and available any time. every one is very helpful. do not wait in line. Shuttle available at all time and easy to find shuttle that transport you back and forth the hotel. Excellent !!!!! we have great vacation and plan to return Disney next year.
7 night family trip Jul 22, 2015
Wendy
"confusting..but smile..smile"
The hotel was great but my reservation was under Donna as my last name Garvey as my first name. This was very confusing to the staff and very hard to fix in there system. I don't think it was ever fixed and I even got a rist band with Garvey, Donna, John and not Cynthia. This was my sister's birthday celebration.(Cynthia)
2 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
"Mesmerizing Experience"
My niece & I love the little mermaid and is the main reason I chose this hotel. This hotel has an amazing part dedicated to the Little Mermaid and we were mesmerized with the amazing mermaid character decor. The room was also beautifully decorated with this decor and every time we came back to our room after a long day at one of the parks the housekeeper would take it upon herself to add a tiny touch by laying my niece's Ariel blanket across the bed to add a cute touch which made my niece smile every time. The hotel staff were very welcoming and always helpful. The food is very yummy too. I highly recommend this hotel for your magical experience.
6 night family trip Jul 21, 2015
Corina
"Long walk from hotel check-in to the rooms."
The pool is very enjoyable for kids. Food selections are good. But we really don't like the long walk to our resort room. I think I will pick other Disney resort next time.
2 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
"Love Art of Animation - wish there were more food"
I love this resort. If you do stay be sure to take a day or two break from the parks to enjoy the features of the resort, the cool statues (giant) the three pools, the nice lake between here and POP Century. I have stayed here twice and both times were great. The only negatives is that the food can become redundant (there is no restaurant just a 'cafeteria' style) but the indian and quick service food is good and solid. There aren't any delivery services for outside food which can be a problem if you get back past midnight (food closes then), and the rooms are adequate but super cute. Note if you book Little Mermaid its a bit of a walk to the main building, but that's the price you pay for the cheaper rooms here.
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
"Ok for the money"
Good for the money if you are with your family.
1 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
"Gr8"
Fun
2 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
Very fun clean and nice place
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
Erwin
"Another Disney Vacation"
This was not our first stay at Disney Resort. Customer service at check in, food court and housekeeping could have been much better.Housekeeping in building 7 was not the best....Our room walls were dirty and towels were limited. When we arrived,our 6 year old son expected a towel on our bed shaped like mickey mouse.However he was disappointed. It took 40 minutes for us to get chicken parmesean at the food court. They must have mixed up our order.This hotel is not worth the money. We probably would not stay at this disney resort again.
3 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
Myra
"Nice pools"
Nice room. Beds were too firm. Pools were great. kids loved it.
2 night family trip Jul 15, 2015
jennifer
"beyond pleased"
I took my fiance and future daughter in law (6 years old). Neither had been to Disney before so it was quite a special trip. I was nervous because it was one of Disney's lower end price wise hotels. we were absolutely pleased. The customer service was impecable. They addressed my 6 year old as "princess" everywhere she went and it made her whole world. Every employee goes out of their way, offers to take pictures, everyone makes sure you are 100% happy. We had the little mermaid standard room and it was PERFECT. Nothing extravogant but SOOOO cutely decorated and very clean. the 6 year old thought she had died and gone to heaven. She thought the hotel was the actual disney world for a whole day. Awesome experience and such a fun place for kids.
3 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
"Wonderful place."
From day one till last, it was a great experience. All the staff were wonderful. Lots of free services such as booking our flight and taken care of our luggages. The swimming pool was great and comfortable. Loved walking around the different areas of the report. All are beautiful.
5 night family trip Jul 7, 2015
Webnesh
"George Family Vacation"
Had a great time everything was impeccable!!!!
3 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
BarbaraK
super
6 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
starland
"LOVED IT!"
Excellent service. friendly and helpful staff. Economical and close to parks
6 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
colleen
"Disney never lets us down"
Disney ( Shawna ) went out of her way to make our room ans experience great! Thank you Disney
3 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
Matthew A
It is an amazing place for everyone love this place it's my second of many more stays here and I love it every time was a little disappointed of the mermaid room doesn't have a microwave but other than that everything else was grate
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
ANAKAREN
"Mermaid Room"
Its was okay.
1 night family trip Jun 9, 2015
"Excellent value"
The staff was fantastic the resort is busy and easy to get around. The room was nice, a bit more hotel-ish than expected. Overall great place to stay for the money.
3 night trip with friends Apr 24, 2015
Holly
Too pricey for such small and uncomfortable room
2 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
"overall good experience"
I was expecting a hotel but the Little Mermaid section was all motel-type rooms. Each room had wonderful Little Mermaid-themed furniture and decor, which we really liked, and the bathroom was incredibly spacious. The bottle of shampoo with Mickey ears was really cute. We loved all the details in the decor, and we loved the giant movie-themed characters in the resort itself, but we were just surprised that it was a motel-type setting. The other sections, like Finding Nemo, Lion King, and Cars, were more hotel-like.
2 night romance trip Jun 4, 2015
Ying
"A memorable time!!"
The whole stay was fantastic! When we checked in, they upgraded us to a Cars theme family suite. Suite was professionally decorated out with Cars style! Pool outside is in shape of Sally's Cozy Cone Motel. Cars characters are all there around the different buildings of this Cars section of the hotel. My 3-yo son was over the moon! Big Hero 6 Baymax and Hiro showed up in the lobby which we loved! The hotel is obviously one of the newer resorts. The main pool is huge and has underwater speakers. The pool bar is nearby. And similar to the other resort hotels, there are nightly movies under the stars and very good food at the cafe. A great help is the laundry facilities available for those more than a couple days. Buses outside take you to different destinations in and around Disney. A memorable time!!
3 night family trip Mar 19, 2015
Christine
When we checked in our magic bands were supposed to be connected. After we lugged all of our bags to the room they magic band would not work so we had to go back to guest services. The room itself was great! The food in the food court was not good and the staff were extremely unfriendly and usually to busy talking to coworkers to help guests, and when a guest walked up to the. Punter they finished their conversation before acknowledging the guests. I felt like such a bother when asking for my order.
1 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
"Great hotel for families"
Nice room and grounds. Very well designed for kids and adults alike. The only complaint i'd have and it's really to be expected with any kids hotel... there really is no sleeping in any kids hotels. They're constantly running up and down the halls screaming and grabbing wrong door handles. The staff was very polite and the transportation to and from the parks and major areas is such a plus.
1 night family trip Jun 16, 2015
"just okay"
to be clear, this is just a really nice motel & not a hotel. your kids will like it, cool stuff to see. the walk to get anything is at least 5 minutes for an adult and 10 or more if you have kids. Keep this in mind when you want coffee first thing in morning. becomes like 20 minute chore. big pool is nice but again, can be very far walk. i recommend spend the extra $100/night at stay at Swan and Dolphin.
4 night family trip Mar 18, 2015
Was Magical !!!!!
4 night family trip Jun 4, 2015
Siomara
"Worth the stay"
We stayed @ the Little Mermaid room. This was not a preferred room so it was a long walk, but what we wanted it since we are fans. I wish the beds were a bit softer but I was so tired after a long day in the parks I slept through the night. The rooms also weren't very sound proof, I assumed for a new hotel they would have addressed that better. Overall worth the price as all we needed was a bed & shower cause most our time was spent in the parks. Very cute decor
3 night family trip Jun 7, 2015
Tammy
"DISAPPOINTED!!!!"
LET ME START WITH SAYING I LOVE ALL THINGS DISNEY!!! THAT IS WHY I WAS DISAPOINTED WITH THIS HOTEL. IT IS A CHEAP DAYS INN STYLE HOTEL WITH MAKE-UP. MY CHILDREN WERE DYING TO GO SO WE SPLURGED AND WENT JUST ONE NIGHT. IT WAS $198.00 FOR ONE NIGHT. EVEN MY CHILDREN AGREE NOT WORTH IT. THE FOOD COURT IS OPEN TILL MIDNIGHT WHICH WAS AWESOME BUT THE FOOD WAS RIDICULOUSLY PRICED AND DISGUSTING. AS MY KIDS SAID WORST THAN CAFETERIA FOOD. THEY GIVE YOU TO CRAZY SMALL PILLOWS AND THE SHAMPOO DOES NOT WASH YOUR HAIR(NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU PUT IN). THE POOLS WERE OK. PRETTY BUT NOTHING EXCITING. DEFINATELY WILL NOT RETURN EVER!!. OUT OF THE KIDS HOTELS WITH ACTIVITIES MUCH RATHER GO TO NICKELODEON.
1 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
Jorge
"Great time at Art of Animation!"
We had a great stay and all of the staff was very helpful and friendly! I especially loved all of the decorations!
1 night romance trip Jun 3, 2015
Alisha
"love"
Great loved it
1 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
"Great Disney property."
Stayed in the Nemo suite. As expected from Disney the staff was awesome. Lots of activities for the kids around the pool, plus a pool bar!
1 night family trip May 25, 2015
Todd
"Kids will have a blast"
Very nice for the kids.
3 night family trip May 28, 2015
Roberto
"Family Hotel"
Great hotel for family visit to Disney, the kids love the pools.
4 night family trip May 26, 2015
"Charming"
the pool area pay de rent, Disney characters everywhere
Other trip Jun 2, 2015