All hotels in Galveston, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here6300 Seawall Blvd, Galveston, TX, 77550, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"awesome"
Perfect location friendly staff and clean room and spa area. Definitely will be coming back.
2 night romance trip May 15, 2015
"Not worth the money."
I've been checking out condos in Galveston to determine which one accommodates me and my children, so far this has been the worst one out of seascapes, casa del mar and regular hotels. We stayed in room 3313. All the beds were uncomfortable, the TV in the bedroom did not work , no cable out any channels. The TV in the living area did not show well at all. It was all fuzzy even after I checked the cable connection. I requested a top floor for the breeze from the patio. That didn't happen because of the layout.All I mainly saw was the apartment doors across from me and stairs. I honestly expected it to be nicer and have all the accommodations. The next time I stay in Galveston I'll go back to staying at the Casa Del Mar or just rent a beach house.
2 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
"Good option when name brand hotels are Sold Out"
I stayed here because it was one of very few options on Galveston Island of buying a room "same day". Location is great for doing bech stuff. Across a non busy street from a Walmart...and in a beach town...who doesn't go to Walmart. This Condo Hotel is a little dated...but I just wanted a clean place to stay...with a bonus of having a swimming pool. Victoria has 2. I had a nice quaint 1 BR condo with a kitchenette that I didn't use, but I'm sure families would really appreciate on vacation. Most rooms have a small view of the ocean.****TIP: Keep the map of the complex they give you at check in. The complex is large and building numbers seem to be a little random in order.
2 night business trip May 17, 2014
C.J.
"enjoy our stay had stay there many years ago"
was somewhat disaapointed with the condo. In 1996 it was a little nicer. kitchen area doors and drawers did not close right,
Other trip Jan 9, 2014
Hotel location on website was incorrect. Address was empty lot and hotel was approx 5 miles away; distance to sightseeing/beach manageable only by car. Sliding door lock to balcony broken, only had security bar to secure door. Stove difficult to operate as temperature could not be regulated. Furniture pretty beat up BUT bed comfortable, hallways quiet and bathroom very clean. Ample closet space and safe for valuables available in room.
2 night trip Dec 30, 2013
Alexander W-V
"We will stay again."
Relaxing, close to beach and other local attraction. A great value.
2 night trip Oct 11, 2013
"no maintenace"
Low maintenance, metal door is noisy,
2 night business trip Oct 4, 2013
mahdi
"very close"
overall good
2 night family trip Aug 2, 2013
"Victorn motel"
Builden was old and needed work. The room were small and costly. You can get better places for the same money.
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
"To the Beach"
Overall very pleasant, but not a 3-4 star. Beds were comfortable and it was nice to have a fridge in the room. The only item that was negative, was that the ice machine was a couple of buildings away that made it not so convenient to get ice in the evening. But if you don't use ice, you are good to go.
3 night romance trip Jul 18, 2013
Craven
"I LOVE GALVESTON"
EVEN THOUGH THE WEATHER WAS RATHER GLOOMY, WE HAD ONE OR TWO DAYS OF BEAUTIFUL SUNSHINE AND WARM WEATHER, AND AS I SAID, I LOVE GALVESTON
5 night trip Feb 17, 2013
JULIA
"Front Desk Staff"
Front Desk Staff could have been a bit more Welcoming like the Security Guards. Also when we inquire about viewing of the beach Front Desk Staff could explain veiwing
Other trip Nov 8, 2012
"ok hotel for weekend stay in Galveston"
Overall the room was ok not a 5 star but definitely at least a 3 star .... really only thing dissatisfied with was the bed and bedding . Pillows looked old as well as bedding. If those things taken care of then everything would of been great.
Other trip Nov 7, 2012
Raquel
"Great views and great location"
I will definately stay here again. The room was nice, clean, and well stocked with what I may have needed.
2 night trip Nov 2, 2012
Katie
"Nice place.."
was worried at first because hallways were bit on the dirty side but rooms are super clean and spacious.
2 night family trip Aug 10, 2012
3 night romance trip Dec 29, 2013
2 night trip Nov 1, 2013
ron

TripAdvisor reviews for The Victorian Condo-Hotel Resort & Conference Center

"an old gal, with character.."
05/18/15 texasfatboy99 Longview, Texas
much less 'sterile' than the neighboring Casa Del Mar...upgrades under way...interesting architecture...nice people...place looked great...room was fine..pools were clean...been going down to galveston for 25 years..every room has an ocean view....you won't regret it..
"Awesome Condo"
05/18/15 Keithmknowlton
This Condo was as advertised. It was a great location and very affordable. The staff were friendly and best of all you didn't notice they were there unless you needed something. Will definitely book this exact condo again in the future.
""Not the Best - Not the Worst""
05/08/15 DejaVu1115 Richton Park, Illinois
This property was the ONLY one on Galveston Island that Global Connections was affiliated with. The first day of arrival when we checked in Unit 9210, we had a feeling it was not going to be great. We could not get replacement towels, if we wanted fresh towels, we were told to go to the laundry room and wash a load! The air conditioning was not working properly but maintenance came quickly and repaired it. There were no dish drain racks, no oven (discovered after we shopped for food to be baked in an oven - so we had to return the items), a half fridge, badly worn plastic utensils (metal would have been nice since most of them were melted), baked on grease pots and pans, missing cover for freezer area so items didnt stay frozen in half-fridge, missing knobs on cabinets, only 1 dish towel (we had to buy one to drain washed dishes on and use the other to dry dishes). An iron skillet would be nice. A screen on the balcony door would have been a nice touch, a CD/DVD player would have been nice. There was a very small flat screen TV in the bedroom, a larger one in the living room. The bathroom cabinets were peeling, it badly needs upgrading, no room for your toiletries amid the various pieces of brick/brack everywhere used for decorating. The furnishings were dated, dust on everything. I wonder why no one dusts before guests check in. We had to wash the deck chairs before we could sit in them. The queen bed was uncomfortable. And the list of requests for us to do upon checkout was unbelievable. They wanted us to strip the sheets from the bed, and take all used towels and place them in a pile on the floor, set the dishwasher, empty the fridge and turn the air down. I wondered what they would have left to do after I did all the maids work for them!!!
"Mixed feelings"
04/21/15 WG6530 Wisconsin
We stayed for three nights in a one bedroom rental condo. The location is good, right on Seawall. There is shopping and dining nearby. Checkin was fast and easy. Our unit has a nice view of the pool and of the gulf; it is so relaxing to sip wine on the balcony and watch the waves. The space was large enoughwith nice separation of bedroom from living room. There was a minor issue and maintenance was there remarkably fast to address it. That said, the unit certainly shows its age. Many fixtures are functional but dated. Queen bad was OK, not great. If you desire new and stylish, stay elsewhere. If basic and dated are acceptable to you, the view, extra space and kitchen make this a property worth considering
"Is this the best you've got?"
04/14/15 Dabostons
I purchased a 2 night stay here at a silent auction, you would think they would put us in a room worthy of gaining repeat business but not in this case. Assuming it was a hotel owned booking. I could deal with the size if the place had it been updated since the 80's. Old scratchy linens, duct taped furniture, cracked laminate countertops that cut my son when he was trying to sit at the 'bar top'. Dirty patio/furniture, & floors so much so I never took my shoes off. Oh and roaches. The staff was nice, but no security, until it was time to shut down the pool and he came to usher out the couple making out (for hours) in the pool only to watch them hop in their car and drive out of the complex (obviously not guests) - we watched from our balcony. The only positive for this place was the huge heated pool. In two words I would describe this placed based on the unit I stayed in (9308) as old and gross. I'm just glad my money went to a good cause - just wish The Victorian wouldn't have housed us in the slum room. We are in the market to buy a condo type property in Galveston, based on what we saw this weekend this complex we were deterred - no pride in ownership.
"Stay away"
04/03/15 Travis S
Stay at this place on 3-27-3-29got home a few days later and bumps were all over my arms. Called the hotel and was told by the staff that. That was my problem and I should fix it. Only called to tell them so nobody else would get bitten by bed bugs
"Great place to vacation!"
03/31/15 gamblinman Texas
Directly across from the ocean. The architects built it to maximize ocean views for what looks to be any condo with an exterior balcony that faces the ocean. Development really hindered my ocean view from even the last time I was here about 5 years ago. but could still see the ocean. Each condo appears to individually owned so decorum and cleanliness likely varies from unit to unit. No pets allowed was the only policy I wish they didn't have. But the facility is nice, clean, safe, secure. Cost is likely on par w what you'd expect to pay at a resort hotel but with a lot more space and definitely a nicer bigger balcony than I've ever had at a hotel. They have free decent secure WiFi, full small kitchens and 2 blocks from Walmart which saved me a fortune on food. There is coin laundry in each building and parking is on the ground floor with elevators at each end of each building and even luggage carts. I'll definitely be back!
"Great Condo (Unit 3106) with a view and large balcony."
03/18/15 alittleoh Rochester, NY
The condo itself (Unit 3106) was immaculate and I was impressed that the pictures on the website (including those of the view) were exactly like it is. So many hotels and vacation properties deceive you with their pictures, but, not this condo. Every picture was completely accurate. The L shaped couch was so comfy and big. The balcony was very large, enough to have 2 full sets of patio furniture on it and a nice view of the gulf across the street and the pool area. Also loved that the owners provided a starter kit of amenities (toilet paper, shampoo, soap, trash bag). This was enough for our 2 day stay and we didn't need to buy anything extra. Very cute bathroom faucet that's a dolphin, so cool! Also, there are 2 pools on the property (1 is heated) and a hot tub. All 3 were great! I would definitely stay in this condo unit again. The only negative comments I have are for the association or corporation that actually own the entire property. They need to upgrade the outdoor corridors. There should not be carpet in the outside hallways, it should be tile so the water and sand can be washed away and actually dry. Also, they need to replace all of the gate entries to each condo. They are ugly yellow and rusted, it gives you a very poor first impression.
"Cockroaches"
03/07/15 Heather M Galveston Island, Texas
Tiny tiny rooms. Our bedroom door can't close because the bed is in the way. Not a hanger to be found. Lots of towels but no hot water in the bathroom sink, only the tub. My husband found cockroaches in the bathroom and kitchen. Everything is shabby and old and if it's metal it's rusted. Trying to get out of here.
"Outstanding Service"
03/01/15 Tmenace Vermont
This property is right on the Gulf of Mexico. We exchanged there with RCI (timeshare). All the rooms have a view of the gulf. Nice. The outside of the resort and the grounds are excellent in appearance. The interior is slightly disappointing...at first. Small bedroom, half sized refrigerator, only two hangers in the closet, old-style safe, etc. The outside metal security doors need some work. Small 4:3 wall hanging TV in bedroom, decent 16:9 TV in living room. No DVD player. Now the good news. Excellent shower and water pressure, nice meal nook that was also awesome for playing games with hanging lamp over the table. Comfy bed....room service twice (Tues. and Thursday) and EXCELLENT service. The girls in the lobby were always happy, cheerful and instantly took care of whatever we needed. We kept hearing a banging during a windy night and with one call, they had security up there within a minute. Turns out it was our outside metal door swinging slightly in the wind. Didn't notice it for a couple days. We had a lot of wind there. I went down twice for more coffee and the lady there gave me all the coffee and condiments I wanted. I was greeted on our first day about what we'd like to do while there...very helpful. We were never once approached about selling us a timeshare. There are a couple nice pools and two hot tubs which we never used. It was too cold that week. We stayed there for a week. We recommend this place. It is outdated and old but the staff's attitude made us feel right at home. That means more to us than having perfect amenities.