All hotels in Galveston, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here6300 Seawall Blvd, Galveston, TX, 77550, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"awesome"
Perfect location friendly staff and clean room and spa area. Definitely will be coming back.
2 night romance trip May 15, 2015
"Not worth the money."
I've been checking out condos in Galveston to determine which one accommodates me and my children, so far this has been the worst one out of seascapes, casa del mar and regular hotels. We stayed in room 3313. All the beds were uncomfortable, the TV in the bedroom did not work , no cable out any channels. The TV in the living area did not show well at all. It was all fuzzy even after I checked the cable connection. I requested a top floor for the breeze from the patio. That didn't happen because of the layout.All I mainly saw was the apartment doors across from me and stairs. I honestly expected it to be nicer and have all the accommodations. The next time I stay in Galveston I'll go back to staying at the Casa Del Mar or just rent a beach house.
2 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
"Good option when name brand hotels are Sold Out"
I stayed here because it was one of very few options on Galveston Island of buying a room "same day". Location is great for doing bech stuff. Across a non busy street from a Walmart...and in a beach town...who doesn't go to Walmart. This Condo Hotel is a little dated...but I just wanted a clean place to stay...with a bonus of having a swimming pool. Victoria has 2. I had a nice quaint 1 BR condo with a kitchenette that I didn't use, but I'm sure families would really appreciate on vacation. Most rooms have a small view of the ocean.****TIP: Keep the map of the complex they give you at check in. The complex is large and building numbers seem to be a little random in order.
2 night business trip May 17, 2014
C.J.
"enjoy our stay had stay there many years ago"
was somewhat disaapointed with the condo. In 1996 it was a little nicer. kitchen area doors and drawers did not close right,
Other trip Jan 9, 2014
Hotel location on website was incorrect. Address was empty lot and hotel was approx 5 miles away; distance to sightseeing/beach manageable only by car. Sliding door lock to balcony broken, only had security bar to secure door. Stove difficult to operate as temperature could not be regulated. Furniture pretty beat up BUT bed comfortable, hallways quiet and bathroom very clean. Ample closet space and safe for valuables available in room.
2 night trip Dec 30, 2013
Alexander W-V
"We will stay again."
Relaxing, close to beach and other local attraction. A great value.
2 night trip Oct 11, 2013
"no maintenace"
Low maintenance, metal door is noisy,
2 night business trip Oct 4, 2013
mahdi
"very close"
overall good
2 night family trip Aug 2, 2013
"Victorn motel"
Builden was old and needed work. The room were small and costly. You can get better places for the same money.
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
"To the Beach"
Overall very pleasant, but not a 3-4 star. Beds were comfortable and it was nice to have a fridge in the room. The only item that was negative, was that the ice machine was a couple of buildings away that made it not so convenient to get ice in the evening. But if you don't use ice, you are good to go.
3 night romance trip Jul 18, 2013
Craven
"I LOVE GALVESTON"
EVEN THOUGH THE WEATHER WAS RATHER GLOOMY, WE HAD ONE OR TWO DAYS OF BEAUTIFUL SUNSHINE AND WARM WEATHER, AND AS I SAID, I LOVE GALVESTON
5 night trip Feb 17, 2013
JULIA
"Front Desk Staff"
Front Desk Staff could have been a bit more Welcoming like the Security Guards. Also when we inquire about viewing of the beach Front Desk Staff could explain veiwing
Other trip Nov 8, 2012
"ok hotel for weekend stay in Galveston"
Overall the room was ok not a 5 star but definitely at least a 3 star .... really only thing dissatisfied with was the bed and bedding . Pillows looked old as well as bedding. If those things taken care of then everything would of been great.
Other trip Nov 7, 2012
Raquel
"Great views and great location"
I will definately stay here again. The room was nice, clean, and well stocked with what I may have needed.
2 night trip Nov 2, 2012
Katie
"Nice place.."
was worried at first because hallways were bit on the dirty side but rooms are super clean and spacious.
2 night family trip Aug 10, 2012
3 night romance trip Dec 29, 2013
2 night trip Nov 1, 2013
ron

TripAdvisor reviews for The Victorian Condo-Hotel Resort & Conference Center

"A terrible place to stay"
06/29/15 Jill D Cincinnati
We spent three nights at this condo. I picked it out because it was ocean front and cod sleep 6. We were in Houston for a wedding. After the wedding we took the grandchildren and our oldest son to Galveston. The condo was not comfortable for two people much less 5 people. There was no place to put clothes even in the bedroom. Everyone lived out of the suitcases. The kitchen was well stocked,but only one person could be in the kitchen at one time. The bathroom was well stock but small. Nothing could makeup for the noise. Two nights in a row doors slammed and music was played loudly until 0200. The last night the top floor decided party hardy. Security put a stop to the third floor noise but was unable to do anything about the first floor noise. We are to leave today and would not ever go back there to stay
"9204 Beautifully decorated, comfy condo"
06/17/15 Tina I Dallas, Texas, United States
Beautifully decorated condo with all the comforts. We stayed in #9204 and it had a great view of the pool and beach. Condo is right across the street from store for groceries and other needed items. It's super clean and safe. There's a front desk if you need something. We were there during Tropical Storm Bill. Front Desk assured us that we were safe. Owner checked in on us as well. Comfortable balcony chairs. This will be our go-to beach condo in the future.
"I wouldn't recommend this place "
06/13/15 Lauren B
My family and I stayed here and it was our first family vacation and we left a day early. By day 2 we were ready to go. The rooms are dirty. The curtains had stains on them, holes in the wall, no trash bags, the screen door had trouble shutting, room smelled like smoke, pillows were stained. The only nice thing was the pools. Especially if you have kids I wouldn't recommend this stay cause of the cleanliness.
"I would absolutely NOT recommend this hotel!!!"
06/12/15 Princess2016 Missouri City, Texas
The hotel staff isn't much of a help and housekeeping DOESN'T come everyday do don't expect fresh towels or linens daily. Also don't expect toilet paper to be refilled either. I'm not even sure how these condos are still open the customer service is the worst and the rooms are mediocre.
"There are very nice units in here."
06/10/15 Tony S Fort Worth, Texas
I see mixed reviews but my stay was excellent. I rented from a private owner and the whole unit was updated and modern. A comfortable bed and a great view. The pool was great and I had no problems with the staff. I will being staying here again.
"Nice view and convenient, but dated!"
06/05/15 Julie H Overland Park, Kansas
Overall we had a great week as a family staying at the condo. We stayed in a one bedroom on the second floor (rm. 4205). The view we had was amazing and we loved the pool. The grounds were kept nice, and the staff was very friendly! However, don't stay here if you want a nice and updated condo! It is all very old- probably from the early eighties. I'm okay with the decor being old. However, what I'm not okay with is that our master bed mattress was probably worse than the ones you find for free along the side of the road! Very squeaky and it was warped so badly that our feet were up higher than our heads!!! It was completely uncomfortable! Another thing that I'm not okay with is how disgustingly dirty our tile floors were when we arrived! I found myself cleaning them with our disinfectant and a floor towel right away. Also, our pantry was locked so we didn't have that area for storage. And the refrigerator in our condo was one of the tall dorm room sized. It was a good thing we brought our cooler so we could use it to store some of our food! So, bring your cleaner and your cooler if you plan to stay here!
"an old gal, with character.."
05/18/15 texasfatboy99 Longview, Texas
much less 'sterile' than the neighboring Casa Del Mar...upgrades under way...interesting architecture...nice people...place looked great...room was fine..pools were clean...been going down to galveston for 25 years..every room has an ocean view....you won't regret it..
"Awesome Condo"
05/18/15 Keithmknowlton
This Condo was as advertised. It was a great location and very affordable. The staff were friendly and best of all you didn't notice they were there unless you needed something. Will definitely book this exact condo again in the future.
""Not the Best - Not the Worst""
05/08/15 DejaVu1115 Richton Park, Illinois
This property was the ONLY one on Galveston Island that Global Connections was affiliated with. The first day of arrival when we checked in Unit 9210, we had a feeling it was not going to be great. We could not get replacement towels, if we wanted fresh towels, we were told to go to the laundry room and wash a load! The air conditioning was not working properly but maintenance came quickly and repaired it. There were no dish drain racks, no oven (discovered after we shopped for food to be baked in an oven - so we had to return the items), a half fridge, badly worn plastic utensils (metal would have been nice since most of them were melted), baked on grease pots and pans, missing cover for freezer area so items didnt stay frozen in half-fridge, missing knobs on cabinets, only 1 dish towel (we had to buy one to drain washed dishes on and use the other to dry dishes). An iron skillet would be nice. A screen on the balcony door would have been a nice touch, a CD/DVD player would have been nice. There was a very small flat screen TV in the bedroom, a larger one in the living room. The bathroom cabinets were peeling, it badly needs upgrading, no room for your toiletries amid the various pieces of brick/brack everywhere used for decorating. The furnishings were dated, dust on everything. I wonder why no one dusts before guests check in. We had to wash the deck chairs before we could sit in them. The queen bed was uncomfortable. And the list of requests for us to do upon checkout was unbelievable. They wanted us to strip the sheets from the bed, and take all used towels and place them in a pile on the floor, set the dishwasher, empty the fridge and turn the air down. I wondered what they would have left to do after I did all the maids work for them!!!
"Mixed feelings"
04/21/15 WG6530 Wisconsin
We stayed for three nights in a one bedroom rental condo. The location is good, right on Seawall. There is shopping and dining nearby. Checkin was fast and easy. Our unit has a nice view of the pool and of the gulf; it is so relaxing to sip wine on the balcony and watch the waves. The space was large enoughwith nice separation of bedroom from living room. There was a minor issue and maintenance was there remarkably fast to address it. That said, the unit certainly shows its age. Many fixtures are functional but dated. Queen bad was OK, not great. If you desire new and stylish, stay elsewhere. If basic and dated are acceptable to you, the view, extra space and kitchen make this a property worth considering