All hotels in Galveston, Texas, United States of America
6300 Seawall Blvd, Galveston, TX, 77550, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Bad amenities
    Room is not nice
    Poor vibe
    Dirty
    Food is not good
    Uncomfortable
"Weekend get away"
The stay was fine. Room was ok but needs updating. TV reception was terrible. Very snowy and limited channel choices. However the location of the unit was very good. Afternoon shade and view of beach. Very relaxing.
2 night trip with friends Oct 9, 2015
"Good beach condo"
Good beach condo. Nice pool. The only thing we didn't like was we had to exchange our own towels. We read where the room wouldn't be cleaned but every but towels would be exchanged daily. We assumed they would come by room and do it. After 2nd day, we realized we had to take them to housekeeping ourselves & exchange them. Over all nice beach condo. Will be staying there again.
4 night romance trip Aug 5, 2015
It was ok enjoyed the pool, getting in and out was easy, place was pretty quiet.
Other trip May 30, 2015
"Great view"
Good time! Love Galveston. I would recommend the Victorian and will stay again.
Other trip May 23, 2015
"awesome"
Perfect location friendly staff and clean room and spa area. Definitely will be coming back.
2 night romance trip May 15, 2015
"Not worth the money."
I've been checking out condos in Galveston to determine which one accommodates me and my children, so far this has been the worst one out of seascapes, casa del mar and regular hotels. We stayed in room 3313. All the beds were uncomfortable, the TV in the bedroom did not work , no cable out any channels. The TV in the living area did not show well at all. It was all fuzzy even after I checked the cable connection. I requested a top floor for the breeze from the patio. That didn't happen because of the layout.All I mainly saw was the apartment doors across from me and stairs. I honestly expected it to be nicer and have all the accommodations. The next time I stay in Galveston I'll go back to staying at the Casa Del Mar or just rent a beach house.
2 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
GOOD LOCATION AND GOOD VIEW! FRIENDLY STAFF AND LOTS OF PARKING. ROOM WAS GOOD SIZE FOR THE PRICE.
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
"Good option when name brand hotels are Sold Out"
I stayed here because it was one of very few options on Galveston Island of buying a room "same day". Location is great for doing bech stuff. Across a non busy street from a Walmart...and in a beach town...who doesn't go to Walmart. This Condo Hotel is a little dated...but I just wanted a clean place to stay...with a bonus of having a swimming pool. Victoria has 2. I had a nice quaint 1 BR condo with a kitchenette that I didn't use, but I'm sure families would really appreciate on vacation. Most rooms have a small view of the ocean.****TIP: Keep the map of the complex they give you at check in. The complex is large and building numbers seem to be a little random in order.
2 night business trip May 17, 2014
C.J.
"enjoy our stay had stay there many years ago"
was somewhat disaapointed with the condo. In 1996 it was a little nicer. kitchen area doors and drawers did not close right,
Other trip Jan 9, 2014
Hotel location on website was incorrect. Address was empty lot and hotel was approx 5 miles away; distance to sightseeing/beach manageable only by car. Sliding door lock to balcony broken, only had security bar to secure door. Stove difficult to operate as temperature could not be regulated. Furniture pretty beat up BUT bed comfortable, hallways quiet and bathroom very clean. Ample closet space and safe for valuables available in room.
2 night trip Dec 30, 2013
Alexander W-V
"We will stay again."
Relaxing, close to beach and other local attraction. A great value.
2 night trip Oct 11, 2013
"no maintenace"
Low maintenance, metal door is noisy,
2 night business trip Oct 4, 2013
mahdi
"very close"
overall good
2 night family trip Aug 2, 2013
"Victorn motel"
Builden was old and needed work. The room were small and costly. You can get better places for the same money.
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
"To the Beach"
Overall very pleasant, but not a 3-4 star. Beds were comfortable and it was nice to have a fridge in the room. The only item that was negative, was that the ice machine was a couple of buildings away that made it not so convenient to get ice in the evening. But if you don't use ice, you are good to go.
3 night romance trip Jul 18, 2013
Craven
"I LOVE GALVESTON"
EVEN THOUGH THE WEATHER WAS RATHER GLOOMY, WE HAD ONE OR TWO DAYS OF BEAUTIFUL SUNSHINE AND WARM WEATHER, AND AS I SAID, I LOVE GALVESTON
5 night trip Feb 17, 2013
JULIA
3 night romance trip Dec 29, 2013
2 night trip Nov 1, 2013
ron

TripAdvisor reviews for The Victorian Condo-Hotel Resort & Conference Center

"Cheer competition"
02/08/16 Andre2999 Texarkana
Our room was out dated but clean. The room was acceptable for a few nights but not for a long stay. The location was great. The rooms of other people with us where awful, roaches, unclean tubs, and bathrooms
"Wonderful Experience "
02/03/16 bluewendybear Los Angeles, California
We had an amazing time at the Victorian. The room sizes were nice and spacious. We loved the ocean view. The hotel is located close to grocery stores and restaurants. We enjoyed the convenience of being able to walk to where we needed to go. We would love to return
"Galveston Cruise and island Enjoyment"
01/15/16 robdog8201 Fort Worth, Texas
We Booked this Condo because they had a Two Bedroom Accomadations for our Family we arrived early at 3PM and checkin was at 4 PM The Lady at The front Desk tried to get us in but the room needed cleaning from prior guests so we understood and went down to the strand to enjoy and just sit down and enjoy a cold beer. We went back to checkin and our condo was ready, It was on The top floor building 2 overlooking the seawall with a nice Balcony the room was good, and the view exceptional. The Personell were all very helpful and friendly I only had a minor problem with the phone not working and a Maintenance man came right away and put another one in for us, The AC was Real cold at night since my daughter loves to sleep cold. I suggest you go online and look at the accessories they have in the condo.Ive seen negative posts about the Victorian resort and in my experience probably no communications to the staff or hard to please, the ones posting, I have booked the same condo for this years cruise from sept. 7th. to the 11th. Eat at Miss Kittys Café there too, foods great.Give them a shot.
"Needs Love"
01/14/16 Skorpian82 Houston, Texas
Booked this hotel for NYE because of the price and the amount of people I needed space for. I have stayed here in the past several times with the most recent being 10 years ago. Anyway, this property needs a lot of TLC.There was hair everywhere in the bathroom. The walls were cracking. The tub needed resurfacing. There was a dead roach in the kitchen drawer. Hotel staff was friendly. Parking was easy. Balcony partially faced the ocean/Walmart. A little paint and a few minor touch ups and this place would be great again.
"A little old, but great views!"
01/06/16 Johanna A
I assume that due to its ocean front location, the infrastructure of the hotel suffers a lot from the ocean breeze. The rooms and beds are comfortable. I always stay in the direct ocean front 2 bedroom suites. and they fit 6 people easily with the little nook that has either a day bed or bunk beds. front desk staff is always very helpful. The pool and jacuzzi are in good condition. The jacuzzi is at one end of the hotel, but it really is not that bad of a walk. If you come in with a tall truck, be careful of the parking lot clearance, as we got stuck with our cargo van once. There is a Walmart and restaurants within walking distance.
"Terrible "
01/06/16 DaciaW1987
I guess the saying you get what you pay for is the most accurate statment. We booked this condo for one because of location, price, and the package deal that was advertised with Schliterrban (spell check). The package deal for the water park we did not recieve for one. Which is no big deal because our family didn't go. Upon check in the people working there were not that friendly but I by passed because upon my family's arrival there were at least 4 other family's trying to check in. The location was perfect right across the street from the beach and Wal mart being within walking distance was a plus. My first complaint was I was told that I would have beach front which was really exciting for me because I was a college student waiting for the relaxation every morning while the kids were sleep. To my surprise I could barely see the beach. Cable was horrible. Being that I had 3 kids we ended up having to buy DVDs for the kids to watch tv. Let's not talk about towels to bathe. In order to get more towels to bathe with or whatever we had to literally hand back every towel that was in the room. They counted everyone of our towels that was in the room and we were only allowed that amount not one more. Initially they lied and told us that there weren't any towels clean. The AC sucks so bring your own fan. On the website it shows about the lil splash pad area or whatever it's called. My kids were looking forward to that. When we tried to go there we were told we couldn't because we didn't stay on that side. Needless to say that was my first and last stay. Like in my opening. You literally get what you pay for.
"Unimpressed"
01/01/16 JRreed R Rising Sun, Maryland
I have a timeshare and this is one of the places I can stay. Supposedly the point of having the timeshare is that they check the places out and you never have a bad experience. Not true. This place is very dated that wouldn't bother me if it had been clean but it wasn't. I'm only 5'2" and hit my head on the shower head it was so low. The place had a weird smell we had to buy an air freshener. The TV in the bedroom wouldn't work, there are two heated pools which they give you the code for but you can't use them because they have an additional lock on them. I also saw they had a game room online but it's closed so was the restaurant our entire stay. Only good things were the incredible veiw and the staff was friendly.
"New beach along with friendly people"
11/16/15 SPEEDBUMPBICYCLE Staten Island, New York
Had a brief hiatus only to return to our most favorite place Brand New Beach added Right across the street the employees couldn't be Nicer Will see ya all real soon Fishing is great the Boliver (FREE FERRY ) TAKE it at sunset Dolphins everywhere Would not hesitate to buy one !
"Fantastic Place"
10/20/15 Akeem S Houston, Texas
I spent the weekend here with my family and we had such a great time. The staff was so friendly and helpful. I stay in one of the Rental-Pool Unit which are the units that the hotel manages. It was well clean, updated furniture and a great view. The grounds are well kept and the greatest thing is that there is now a beach right in front of the hotel. I will definitely be returning here and I recommend this hotel.
"Roach Condos"
10/09/15 ניק ס Texas Gulf Coast, Texas
Upon arrival I found a dead roach under the pillow and a dead roach between the fridge and wall. In the middle of the night I got up to get a drink, and walked into the kitchen/living room area. When I turned on the lights, I saw four roaches on the walls: two scattered into the AC vent while the other two just sat there. I killed one on the wall with a magazine, but the other took off and flew to a curtain. Appliances and fixtures are a bit dated -- with the exception of the microwave, the unit was outfitted like the Golden Girls set from the 1980s.