All hotels in Midway, Utah, United States of America
700 North Homestead Drive, Midway, UT, 84049, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"WA gottcha after the fact!"
At check-out ask for a receipt, was told as the reservation had gone through a third party that a receipt would come from them. After arriving home, and checking my credit card balance, the resort charged a fee of which was never mentioned and was higher than what the third party had indicated might be charged.
1 night romance trip Aug 16, 2015
thelma
"Grand Old Resort going downhill"
The Homestead is a grand old resort, but the new owners (Zermatt) are letting the entire place become run-down and unkempt. Very disappointed with what appeared to be untrained and uncaring front desk staff, slow or non-existent maid service...we finally gave up and put out the do not disturb sign...and, especially, with the terrible condition of the grounds, and generally the entire property. Previous ownership used to maintain the property well and the grounds were always weed-free and well groomed.
2 night romance trip Aug 14, 2015
Howard
"Lived up to ALMOST every expectation!"
When we arrived, the outside and grounds did not seem to match up with what we saw online but once we entered the room it was almost better than online! We had a great time, the ammenities were great and the comfort was excellent. 100% would visit again!
1 night romance trip Aug 11, 2015
Brenton
Kids loved the pools and music on the lawn. Had a great time!
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
carol
"Feels like home."
I love this place. It is a country setting in a quaint town. The Homestead has a great feel, so cozy and comfortable. The rooms are nicely furnished and decorated and clean. The only reason why I didn't give it all 5's was because the room was too warm. Apparently, there was a power outage in the town beforehand and their compressor for the air conditioner blew so the air conditioning did not work. If I knew beforehand , I would have brought a fan or opened the windows on my arrival instead of running the air conditioning and wondering why it wasn't cold.
1 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
Lynda
"Great Place for an extremely affordable getaway."
This is a darling hotel on the outside but the rooms, TV's, linens, etc are very dated. You wish it was as cozy on the inside as it looks on the outside.
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
"Beautiful getaway."
Beautiful spot nestled at the foot of the mountains. Green everywhere! Lovely landscaped grounds for walking around, fantastic large swimming pool, fitness room, and delicious dining for both dinner and breakfast the next morning on the patio. Desk was understaffed, long wait time. Other than that, perfect!
1 night romance trip Jul 8, 2015
Alice
Loved the Saturday concert on the front lawn at the Homestead. Very talented local singer/songwriters. Inspiring. Thanks.
1 night romance trip Jun 27, 2015
"Paper thin walls"
Very very noisy. We could even hear the sound that people's flip-flops make as they hit the foot walking!I never knew you could do that through a wall.
1 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
patricia
"air conditioning"
Room was Ok, air conditioning unit kept me up most of the night. Room was small and out dated. For the $$, I really wasn't impressed and would stay somewhere next time.
1 night romance trip Jun 20, 2015
"June at the Homestead Resort"
We had an enjoyable time. We spent our one full day and didn't leave the room. It was so relaxing and nice to unwind.
2 night romance trip Jun 10, 2015
"Very Disappointed"
We were very disappointed with our stay, not at all like the last time we were there. Roof construction going on with loud banging, sawing, and loud music being played by the workers. We were promised discount coupons for going "green" and not having our room cleaned every day which we never got. The ice machine (the only one available) was broken and never fixed in the four days we were there. We will not be going back to stay here again.
4 night trip May 9, 2015
"Relaxing Atmosphere"
Overall the experience was a good one. We stayed during the off season so not real busy.
Other trip May 9, 2015
Clean room, quiet, balcony was good. Will stay again
Other trip May 4, 2015
"Homestead"
Had issues with gas fireplace. Carpet was old and dirty.
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
"Nice resort with a beautiful view of the mountains"
My wife and stayed at this beautiful resort on our 17th anniversary to ride the Heber Valley Railroad and see Park City the next day. The resort staff went above and beyond helping us with our every needs. The night concierge was even concerned for my health when I asked for so much sugar for my morning coffie. LOL! They were very nice and very helpfull. The room was nice and the view form the balcony was breath taking. The grounds were clean and relaxing to stroll around, the pool was warm and relaxing just wish the hot tub worked that night. All in all a great night stay, wish we would ahve spent 2!
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
"Good atmosphere"
Really enjoyed our stay and it allowed good family time in a family setting. Unfortunately, we were not impressed with the Fanny Grill staff. The hostess reminded me of Eeyore and we felt bad for the waitress who was attempting to single-handedly do it all while the others watched. We actually left the restaurant and went elsewhere to eat. Everyone else was super!
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
"Homestead"
The grounds and food were wonderful. It was Easter weekend, so was over run with young children; however everyone was on their best behavior. The room was adequate. There was a flushing sound in the room off and on all night. Not sure what it was, but it kept me awake all night. I'd go back just for the food and golf.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
Shaley
"Have been there many times."
Had a great time. Just sad to see how much the place has grown and how many houses are around it. I know that is the way life is now days, but it sure it sad to see all these people moving into this beautiful area. Our room was very nice. I did like back in the day when they used to put a stuffed animal on the beds and a free piece of fudge. We never could buy any fudge because they had a very slim selection. We went back the next day and they told us to come early. We went over around 9:30 and it was not open. Wanted to swim in the crater, but just too many people in there. Not sure what the capacity of the crater is but personally I think they should not have scuba divers in the crater at the same time they have swimmers. I think they should have half the time for scuba and some quiet time for people who would like to swim and relax in there.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
Janis
"Nice, cute resort"
Was perfect for a relaxing one night trip for Spring Break! My girlfriend and I had a luxury suite (for under $200) and really enjoyed the extra amenities like the jetted tub and fireplace. Plus our room looked recently renovated! The staff was very friendly while we were there. Loved the Hot Tub and Sauna although they weren't without their "country charm" (The indoor hot tub was really just a small heated pool and the sauna is rather small. Both enjoyable however!). We look forward to coming back and staying in different kinds of cottages!
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
"Unimpressed"
I came for a weekend girls getaway. Although the room was nice it was outdated in facilities and inconvenient for meals due to limitations on site.
1 night trip with friends Feb 21, 2015
"Not all we'd hoped for"
Entered a room not ready for guests. Could not contact the front desk as all phones in the room were not working. Tried to order dessert from room service (via cell phone) and after ordering and waiting 45 minutes for it to arrive, called back and found out they only do room service to Zermatt (across the street).
1 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
"Ok hotel"
The hotel is nice and with a nice history behind it, but it felt that it's not that well kept. Our room was clean and ok, but you could see it's age. No room service and a staff generally not that proactive. The restaurant closes very early and even the vending machines close to our room were broken.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
"No charm. No class."
This place needs an overhaul starting with the employees and ending with the hotel itself. This place also makes you think it was probably nice at some point but due to everyday upkeep and lack of management has gone downhill. Diane was very rude and incompetent at the front desk. We will never stay here again.
1 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
Clark
"Elegant comfortable"
Ice sculptures, elegant dining, good service and our room was quiet. Nice indoor pool and spa. Great place for quiet comfort.
4 night family trip Jan 28, 2015
Staff was very nice. Location was pleasant. It's an older property that's not well maintained. Maybe if they knocked down some buildings and better focused on less to keep up. The outlets in our room wee worn and cell phone didn't charge as a result. Bathroom fan didn't work. Heating unit was loud and rattly. The ice machine was broken and we had to get ice from the main building. No microwaves or mini fridge in room. Stairwells were poorly lit.
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
often on the ro
Really convenient place for Nordic skiers- 15 minutes to Soldier Hollow
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
Jill
"In town for movie premiere at Sundance"
It would have been nice to have clean sheets at least once while there. I dropped once of my cheese and crackers in the bed Sunday night and the mark it made was still on the sheets Thursday morning when I checked out.
4 night business trip Jan 25, 2015
"Stayed here for Sundance."
Location not ideal for Sundance, but workable if this is all that fits within your budget. The hotel shuttle to the fest also serves skiers, so slow in the morning. Additionally, the last shuttle of the night fills up quickly. So, if you want to get the most out of the festival day, I'd recommend renting a car. It's a 30-minute plus drive, depending on the weather. Additionally, the only place to pick up food or coffee is at the hotel or the hotel across the street. You might be able to get more for your money closer to Salt Lake.
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
"Low value"
If value were a ranking, I'd have to give it a 2 out of 5. You would expect more of the condition of the hotel for the rates they charge. Dining in this area was surprisingly expensive, as well: two slices of French toast for $7 at the in-hotel restaurant and no better nearby. The carpet in the room was relatively new and well vacuumed, but the rest of the room was rustic, dated, and worn. Bathroom fan was broken and the furnace filter obviously was long overdue for cleaning (dust was nearly clogging the intake grate). At check in, the Front Desk couldn't find my reservation. I was relieved after waiting in line for 15 minutes at checkout (no in-room checkout was found) that the missing reservation had been found. The resort fee is kind of ridiculous in the winter since the only thing open is the "indoor" pool (the roof isn't insulated and lots of outside air being blown in to keep moisture under control, so it's rather quite cool "indoors"), small activity center (pool and ping pong), and the crater for which you have to pay extra to do anything but walk inside and look around. Perhaps that fee covers the costs of the "free" family s'mores pack (available only 7-8PM at Zermatt), sample of fudge at the Homestead Gift Shop, and shuttle to Park City and select ski resorts. For a less worn room and facilities, it may be better to spend a small bit extra to stay across the street at the much newer Zermatt Resort (which is owned by the same company that owns Homestead Resort).
2 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
"Nice property. Not so nice room."
Stayed in one of the 'barn' structures. Didn't meet my expectations at all. Beds were clean but everything else looked old and outdated. The property was nice and would be fun in the summer with a lot of outdoor activities on the property.
1 night trip with friends Jan 17, 2015
Darci
"we'll be back"
Amazing place, so much to do at the homestead and surrounding area! Does not matter the time of year to go there is always something to do.
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
stephen
"Nothing to see here...move on to another hotel."
Resort Credit is a joke. The $20 credit is for a ride across the street to the Zermatt hotel (less than a block), and 4 graham crackers for s'mores Fudge is for sale for $13.99/lb, but the resort credit is only applicable toward a nano piece of pumpkin fudge only. After checkout, I was hit with a $12 resort fee?! What happened to the $20 credit? Staff are painfully shy. I would not recommend this hotel.
1 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
"Homestead Stay: Park City Snowboarding"
Nice affordable Dog Friendly Room. Stayed here during the New Years weekend. It is very beautiful especially in the winter. I would come here again as a nice alternative to the super expensive park city options. Inside Pool, Hot Tub, Santa Sleigh Riding, etc. It was fun to stay here.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
J
"Cozy retreat in a beautiful setting"
My six grown daughters and I stayed in the Homestead Cottages for an overnight getaway during the Christmas holidays, Most of the staff was friendly and helpful. It's a beautiful place with a lot of history and tradition, My family has loved to visit there all my (long) life. Thank you for keeping it going.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Loretta
"Great winter getaway"
The hotel was very cozy and clean. The staff was friendly and the restaurant was great.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
Jacob
Had a great time and the setting was beautiful and the hotel and staff were wonderful.
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
"Great location in Midway"
The staff was super friendly...pullout was a bit uncomfortable and supplies in kitchenette would have been helpful.
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
"Comfortable hotel experience"
Just a one night stay to attend a party in town. Very comfortable room. Quiet. Clean. Comfortable bed. Tiny suggestions...couple more hangers in closet would be nice and no place to hang towels. Ate breakfast in restaurant and were slightly disappointed. We chose Homestead because the breakfast was a favorite when we lived in Midway. Things have changed in that department, not for the good. Overall, we still love the Homestead and would stay again.
1 night trip with friends Dec 13, 2014
Sonja
"Overnight getaway with my girlfriend"
fabulous as always!!!
1 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
"Not Happy"
Luxury suite was dingy, some lights didn't work... Room keys would reset everyday... Restaurant Simons was terrible for the price.... Used our free night stay, should've went back to the Zermatt!!!!
2 night romance trip Nov 30, 2014
"Scuba certification"
It was great
1 night family trip Nov 29, 2014
Sue
"Very Quant and has that Homie Feel!"
I VERY MUCH enjoyed my stay at the Homestead. A great reflection of the friendly, warm, and personable community of Midway, UT.
Vance
"Nice place to stay when in Heber valley"
We enjoyed the quaint Cottage feel of the room while in town for the cowboy poetry event.
"Nice hotel close to muontain"
Was a great time nice place .deers trees and a beautiful hotel
ernesto
"Anniversary Stay, would not reccommend"
The room was nice, however upon further investigation the TV in the front room was not working and the fireplace did not work. I called the front desk and they sent someone to look at it. They lit the pilot light and the TV was on back order so could not get a TV working. When asked if they could change one from another room they couldn't due to company policy. So they said we could switch room, When we went to change, the room they were sending us to looked like a "birdhouse", much smaller and claustrophobic, decided we could deal with the non working tV. After all it was our anniversary weekend. The garden tub looking inviting so decided to take a bath, COLD water, The engineering staff said it would take 20 minutes to heat up, never did, just luke warm water and not enough to fill a jacuzzi tub. Then late during the night had to use the toilet, it did not flush, in the AM called the front desk and asked for a plunger. They dropped off the plunger and finally getting it to flush did not work. WE ended up doing the bathroom thingy at the main house. Let the staff know but no one came to look at it. I was dissappointed with the fact I had to continually call the front desk, I haven't had to do it at a hotel before. I felt like a nusiance but I expected a little more.
2 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
Georgia
"Quiet, clean, fantastic food"
We enjoyed our stay at the Homestead Resort quite a bit. The staff are all very friendly, the room was clean, and the food was amazing. The food at Simons is a bit expensive but we found out that they get all of their cheese, milk, and eggs from Heber and they cure their own meat, which explained it. We plan on going back on our anniversary every year.
1 night romance trip Oct 25, 2014
"Great getaway"
Fall is a beautiful time to visit
1 night trip Oct 25, 2014
KJ
I was disappointed that I had signed up for a garden room through Expedia but when we got there they had moved us to the bunk house which is not as nice. They blamed the problem on Expedia but I think it should have been honored no matter what.
Other trip Oct 22, 2014
"Historic resort in the heart of Midway, Utah"
Booked this hotel because of wedding in the area. Historic resort with a wonderful story to tell. Pretty setting and beautiful golf courses. Better to arrive in the daytime than at night. Grounds are spread out and dark.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014