All hotels in Midway, Utah, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here700 North Homestead Drive, Midway, UT, 84049, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Very Disappointed"
We were very disappointed with our stay, not at all like the last time we were there. Roof construction going on with loud banging, sawing, and loud music being played by the workers. We were promised discount coupons for going "green" and not having our room cleaned every day which we never got. The ice machine (the only one available) was broken and never fixed in the four days we were there. We will not be going back to stay here again.
4 night trip May 9, 2015
"Unimpressed"
I came for a weekend girls getaway. Although the room was nice it was outdated in facilities and inconvenient for meals due to limitations on site.
1 night trip with friends Feb 21, 2015
"Not all we'd hoped for"
Entered a room not ready for guests. Could not contact the front desk as all phones in the room were not working. Tried to order dessert from room service (via cell phone) and after ordering and waiting 45 minutes for it to arrive, called back and found out they only do room service to Zermatt (across the street).
1 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
"Ok hotel"
The hotel is nice and with a nice history behind it, but it felt that it's not that well kept. Our room was clean and ok, but you could see it's age. No room service and a staff generally not that proactive. The restaurant closes very early and even the vending machines close to our room were broken.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
"No charm. No class."
This place needs an overhaul starting with the employees and ending with the hotel itself. This place also makes you think it was probably nice at some point but due to everyday upkeep and lack of management has gone downhill. Diane was very rude and incompetent at the front desk. We will never stay here again.
1 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
Clark
"Elegant comfortable"
Ice sculptures, elegant dining, good service and our room was quiet. Nice indoor pool and spa. Great place for quiet comfort.
4 night family trip Jan 28, 2015
Staff was very nice. Location was pleasant. It's an older property that's not well maintained. Maybe if they knocked down some buildings and better focused on less to keep up. The outlets in our room wee worn and cell phone didn't charge as a result. Bathroom fan didn't work. Heating unit was loud and rattly. The ice machine was broken and we had to get ice from the main building. No microwaves or mini fridge in room. Stairwells were poorly lit.
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
often on the ro
Really convenient place for Nordic skiers- 15 minutes to Soldier Hollow
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
Jill
"In town for movie premiere at Sundance"
It would have been nice to have clean sheets at least once while there. I dropped once of my cheese and crackers in the bed Sunday night and the mark it made was still on the sheets Thursday morning when I checked out.
4 night business trip Jan 25, 2015
"Stayed here for Sundance."
Location not ideal for Sundance, but workable if this is all that fits within your budget. The hotel shuttle to the fest also serves skiers, so slow in the morning. Additionally, the last shuttle of the night fills up quickly. So, if you want to get the most out of the festival day, I'd recommend renting a car. It's a 30-minute plus drive, depending on the weather. Additionally, the only place to pick up food or coffee is at the hotel or the hotel across the street. You might be able to get more for your money closer to Salt Lake.
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
"Low value"
If value were a ranking, I'd have to give it a 2 out of 5. You would expect more of the condition of the hotel for the rates they charge. Dining in this area was surprisingly expensive, as well: two slices of French toast for $7 at the in-hotel restaurant and no better nearby. The carpet in the room was relatively new and well vacuumed, but the rest of the room was rustic, dated, and worn. Bathroom fan was broken and the furnace filter obviously was long overdue for cleaning (dust was nearly clogging the intake grate). At check in, the Front Desk couldn't find my reservation. I was relieved after waiting in line for 15 minutes at checkout (no in-room checkout was found) that the missing reservation had been found. The resort fee is kind of ridiculous in the winter since the only thing open is the "indoor" pool (the roof isn't insulated and lots of outside air being blown in to keep moisture under control, so it's rather quite cool "indoors"), small activity center (pool and ping pong), and the crater for which you have to pay extra to do anything but walk inside and look around. Perhaps that fee covers the costs of the "free" family s'mores pack (available only 7-8PM at Zermatt), sample of fudge at the Homestead Gift Shop, and shuttle to Park City and select ski resorts. For a less worn room and facilities, it may be better to spend a small bit extra to stay across the street at the much newer Zermatt Resort (which is owned by the same company that owns Homestead Resort).
2 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
"Nice property. Not so nice room."
Stayed in one of the 'barn' structures. Didn't meet my expectations at all. Beds were clean but everything else looked old and outdated. The property was nice and would be fun in the summer with a lot of outdoor activities on the property.
1 night trip with friends Jan 17, 2015
Darci
"we'll be back"
Amazing place, so much to do at the homestead and surrounding area! Does not matter the time of year to go there is always something to do.
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
stephen
"Nothing to see here...move on to another hotel."
Resort Credit is a joke. The $20 credit is for a ride across the street to the Zermatt hotel (less than a block), and 4 graham crackers for s'mores Fudge is for sale for $13.99/lb, but the resort credit is only applicable toward a nano piece of pumpkin fudge only. After checkout, I was hit with a $12 resort fee?! What happened to the $20 credit? Staff are painfully shy. I would not recommend this hotel.
1 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
"Homestead Stay: Park City Snowboarding"
Nice affordable Dog Friendly Room. Stayed here during the New Years weekend. It is very beautiful especially in the winter. I would come here again as a nice alternative to the super expensive park city options. Inside Pool, Hot Tub, Santa Sleigh Riding, etc. It was fun to stay here.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
J
"Cozy retreat in a beautiful setting"
My six grown daughters and I stayed in the Homestead Cottages for an overnight getaway during the Christmas holidays, Most of the staff was friendly and helpful. It's a beautiful place with a lot of history and tradition, My family has loved to visit there all my (long) life. Thank you for keeping it going.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Loretta
"Great winter getaway"
The hotel was very cozy and clean. The staff was friendly and the restaurant was great.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
Jacob
Had a great time and the setting was beautiful and the hotel and staff were wonderful.
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
"Great location in Midway"
The staff was super friendly...pullout was a bit uncomfortable and supplies in kitchenette would have been helpful.
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
"Comfortable hotel experience"
Just a one night stay to attend a party in town. Very comfortable room. Quiet. Clean. Comfortable bed. Tiny suggestions...couple more hangers in closet would be nice and no place to hang towels. Ate breakfast in restaurant and were slightly disappointed. We chose Homestead because the breakfast was a favorite when we lived in Midway. Things have changed in that department, not for the good. Overall, we still love the Homestead and would stay again.
1 night trip with friends Dec 13, 2014
Sonja
"Overnight getaway with my girlfriend"
fabulous as always!!!
1 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
"Not Happy"
Luxury suite was dingy, some lights didn't work... Room keys would reset everyday... Restaurant Simons was terrible for the price.... Used our free night stay, should've went back to the Zermatt!!!!
2 night romance trip Nov 30, 2014
"Scuba certification"
It was great
1 night family trip Nov 29, 2014
Sue
"Very Quant and has that Homie Feel!"
I VERY MUCH enjoyed my stay at the Homestead. A great reflection of the friendly, warm, and personable community of Midway, UT.
Vance
"Nice place to stay when in Heber valley"
We enjoyed the quaint Cottage feel of the room while in town for the cowboy poetry event.
"Nice hotel close to muontain"
Was a great time nice place .deers trees and a beautiful hotel
ernesto
"Anniversary Stay, would not reccommend"
The room was nice, however upon further investigation the TV in the front room was not working and the fireplace did not work. I called the front desk and they sent someone to look at it. They lit the pilot light and the TV was on back order so could not get a TV working. When asked if they could change one from another room they couldn't due to company policy. So they said we could switch room, When we went to change, the room they were sending us to looked like a "birdhouse", much smaller and claustrophobic, decided we could deal with the non working tV. After all it was our anniversary weekend. The garden tub looking inviting so decided to take a bath, COLD water, The engineering staff said it would take 20 minutes to heat up, never did, just luke warm water and not enough to fill a jacuzzi tub. Then late during the night had to use the toilet, it did not flush, in the AM called the front desk and asked for a plunger. They dropped off the plunger and finally getting it to flush did not work. WE ended up doing the bathroom thingy at the main house. Let the staff know but no one came to look at it. I was dissappointed with the fact I had to continually call the front desk, I haven't had to do it at a hotel before. I felt like a nusiance but I expected a little more.
2 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
Georgia
"Quiet, clean, fantastic food"
We enjoyed our stay at the Homestead Resort quite a bit. The staff are all very friendly, the room was clean, and the food was amazing. The food at Simons is a bit expensive but we found out that they get all of their cheese, milk, and eggs from Heber and they cure their own meat, which explained it. We plan on going back on our anniversary every year.
1 night romance trip Oct 25, 2014
"Great getaway"
Fall is a beautiful time to visit
1 night trip Oct 25, 2014
KJ
I was disappointed that I had signed up for a garden room through Expedia but when we got there they had moved us to the bunk house which is not as nice. They blamed the problem on Expedia but I think it should have been honored no matter what.
Other trip Oct 22, 2014
"Historic resort in the heart of Midway, Utah"
Booked this hotel because of wedding in the area. Historic resort with a wonderful story to tell. Pretty setting and beautiful golf courses. Better to arrive in the daytime than at night. Grounds are spread out and dark.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
Annie
"Nice hotel. Golf coarse close by."
We have stayed here more than once to play golf with friends. I love the separate cottages. They are all different and the grounds are very nice. The live band on weekends in the summer are a nice perk.
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
Jan
"Homestead Get Away"
Our overall trip was nice. Was not super impressed by the room or how it had been maintained. The fridge had defrosted all over the carpet (water everywhere) and I had to empty the water pan in the top of the fridge by hand and remove ice that had fallen. Once that was done I went to rinse the pan in the sink and the handle of the faucet came off in my hand. Had my hubby screw that back on...but continued to come off during our 2 days there. TV reception was horrible...extremly grainy and could barely make out what you were watching. Our dining experiance at "Simons" was not what I would call "impressive"....roasted chicken was ok, but with VERY few veggies (some of which were roasted pumpkin and I'm sorry it was horrible!) Most people like Homecooked style meals. Hubby had chicken fried steak, with a very SOUR country gravy. Interesting twist I guess. Fannys grill for breakfast was ok, great staff. I was really hoping the food would be something to remember since the room was such a disapointment. My days of remembering coming there as a young child, again as a young adult and now, just tells me that whoever owns this place now, really doesn't care about the customer experiance as much as keeping money in their pockets. They obviously are not spending it on the rooms and there upkeep and mainteance. That makes me sad, because I have some wonderful memorys of the Homestead over the past 50 years. Also had our key stop working the last day of our trip, Geez!
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
Jane Doe
"Love this place!"
This place is one of our favorites! The bed and pillows are what I would imagine like sleeping on a soft fluffy cloud. The Homestead setting is so well groomed it gives your a recharge just sitting out on the patio or strolling around for a walk. The food at the restaurant was awesome! Thanks for a wonderful weekend.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Taz
"Was my first time and didnt meet my Expectations."
I orded a King bed and when I arrived i asked to see if they had any free upgrades. Well instead of my upgrade they gave me two queens instead of King. They said they didnt have any kings for my same room even though my paperwrk from expedia said thats the room i paid. They wouldnt upgrade me to the other hotel or the nicer rooms without any upgrade fee. The manager had bad cust serv and the original lady had better and did offer a free crater experiance for me and my family. I took it but i dont get why they would of paid for that and not pay for an upgrade. This has happened at other hotel and if they make a mistake they will upgrade at no cost. The room and carpet was dirty, my sheet had a rip and the bed was hard as a rock! You would think this hotel would be better for its name and location. The Manager even had the nerv to say oh yeah you got a good deal and with that deal you will have to upgrade. I am sure because this was my first time maybe over reacting however with me cust serv is key to get me back. I am sure i will not stay at this hotel anymore no matter what deal i get.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
"no appliances"
I was disappointed to have paid so much and not have a mini fridge or microwave. I had a baby I needed to heat a bottle for... slightly annoyed!
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
"not the place to relax"
After one night of keys not working and having to go back and forth to front desk 5 times. And had to climb fence on patio 3 times to get in room. Tried to call front desk and was hung up on twice. And then they wouldn't answer. I have never seen so many problems with keys. Not a good place for a cancer patient to relax. Also charged more to go to the crater than they told me on the phone while making reservations. When calling manager he lied to me.
1 night family trip Sep 14, 2014
"Never again!"
Hotel staff were the rudest people I have ever encountered in this type of business. Tons of stuff broken in the room,no towels at the pool, our room key had to be reprogrammed every night and not the cleanest.. I will be staying at Zermatt next time and I will encourage my friends and family to do the same!
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
not impressed
"Great resort!"
Swimming, good food and scenic beauty. A great get away!
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
Charlotte
"Needs Renovation"
This place is run down and is getting pretty dumpy. The owners need to put some money into it. The location is beautiful. The Zermott is a little nicer.
1 night trip Sep 12, 2014
"Cute place, needs some serious help."
Love the location, but the food is poor and the rooms are old and not that clean. There was quite a bit of mold in our shower.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2014
Other than the fact that you had to pay for everything on top of the price of the room. Pay for water any extras the lack of knowledge of the staff and the rude people at the front desk our stay turned out ok. Will not come back.
2 night trip Aug 30, 2014
Pamela Cavagnolo
"Great romantic getaway"
A very fun place to stay. Midway is beautiful where ever you stay, but the Homestead had the perfect balance of beauty, charm and affordability. Would definitely stay there again.
1 night romance trip Aug 24, 2014
great. Had a great time
2 night trip Aug 21, 2014
We had a great time; everything was perfect.
2 night trip Aug 6, 2014
WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
BNC
"Vintage Resort in a Beautiful setting"
When Salt Lake hotels were all but sold out (only rooms for $300 night available) we started searching in a 30-40 minute radius for a hotel. The Homestead was one of the few that came up and we jumped on it as we were desperate for a room. What a pleasant surprise when we arrived at the resort! The grounds are beautiful and very well kept. Check in took a bit as Expedia had not contacted the hotel with our reservation yet, so we had to wait about 30 minutes. Our room was a Cottage King suite, which had a separate living room from the bedroom. The sitting area had a couch, desk with chair, mini fridge, coffee maker, sink, TV and fireplace. The furniture is dated, but still in good shape. The buildings are aged, but pretty well maintained. The bathroom is where the age really showed, but it was very clean. The bed was very comfortable and the linen were newer. We did not use the pool, but it looked very inviting. My husband did use the driving range and inquired about a tee time, but the course was full. It looked to be in good shape and the rates were very reasonable. The resort also has a really cool hot springs cavern you can swim, snorkel or scuba in for a fee. We had breakfast at the restaurant and it was very good and reasonably priced. All in all we were very happy with our stay at the Homestead and would stay again if we were in the area.
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
MIchelle
"Wonderful Venue!!"
We attended a wedding at this hotel, and totally enjoyed the entire event, as well as the beautiful cabin we stayed in. This is the most beautiful hotel, and is very inviting and welcoming. Loved the atmosphere and the staff.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
Myrleen
"Beautiful view"
Loved it
2 night trip Aug 6, 2014
Great place to stay. Area is beautiful! Very hospitable and comfortable setting. I would gladly stay here again!
Other trip Aug 8, 2014