All hotels in Dallas, Texas, United States of America
8300 John W Carpenter Fwy, Dallas, TX, 75247, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

"Frustrating experience"
The overall stay was not that great. Some of the frustrating issues I had was that they made me pay more than I was quoted on hotels.com. Also they made me leave a 100 dollar cash deposit with them while I was staying there because I paid cash for everything. Also since I was going to be arriving in a little after 1am they told me I had to put down a 100 bucks on my debit card so they didn't give the room to someone else. What a big hassle. What happend to trusting ppl. I know its a company policy but they didn't tell me any of this when I booked the room. Thank goodness I called or they would haven given my room away!!!!! I stayed for 5 nights and ended up paying around $585 when I was quoted $550! I'm working this out with hotels.com right now and are fixing it. Won't be staying here again. The hotel was nice just a frustrating experience.
5 night business trip Mar 25, 2015
Very good experience. Hotel was clean and hotel staff was pleasant.
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
"A satisfied guest at La Quinta."
A pleasant experience. An exceptionally clean facility both interior and exterior. A professional staff highly attentive to the comfort of the guests. A good variety of breakfast items to choose from. A larger than average clean and well maintained swimming pool and jacuzzi. A well equipped gym/workout room that's clean and well ventilated. Will definitely make this lodging facility the primary choice for future business trips to Dallas.
5 night business trip Mar 24, 2015
Leonard P
"Left with no ride"
The hotel was good until we called for pickup from the airport which we previously discussed with the hotel, when we called for pickup the hotel said their driver called in and it was Sunday and we would have to make other arrangements. Would have been nice to know before we left on our trip.
1 night romance trip Mar 24, 2015
This hotel is pet friendly. We would have requested a room on the 3rd or 4th floor. They try to keep the pets (dogs) on the first and second floors. Lots of barking. Otherwise, it was a good experience.
"Great value"
Very clean, easy registration, easy access, courteous staff.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
steve
The hotel itself is quite nice (the surrounding area is a bit busy as it is right off a major highway - despite that the room was still pretty quiet). The staff was pleasant. Everything was clean. Located near lots of shopping and restaurants. Complimentary high speed internet worked great.
1 night trip Mar 12, 2015
"Vick"
Very pleased with accommodations and hotel staff. Breakfast was superb. Location excellent
Other trip Mar 20, 2015
Vick
"Hotel was just "ok""
Not much to say. Stay was just "ok". Shower was ok, room size ok, staff ok.
Other trip Mar 20, 2015
Raymond
"Good clean safe place to stay"
Hotel was good, staff professional, airport shuttle on time. If you do not have a car there is no place close to dine. Would stay there again for sure.
2 night business trip Mar 16, 2015
"20th Anniversary"
We had come to Dallas for the weekend to celebrate our 20th wedding anniversary. I love the location it is right in middle of all the places we wanted to visit. The hotel was quiet as well. Staff was really nice and made us comfortable.
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
"Modern nice hotel. Wifi did not work in the room."
Staff tried to fix wifi in room, but it still did not work. Room was very nice. Breakfast was ok.
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
"smelling food allover the lobby & the hallway"
need providing free water bottles.Breakfast hours need to be extended
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
Tony
"Teachers getting away!!!"
Very nice hotel!!!!!
2 night romance trip Mar 9, 2015
"Superior Service"
Great staff; helpful. Second stay at this hotel. Chose it again for service far superior to a typical hotel of this type.
1 night romance trip Mar 12, 2015
Addison
"Great quality for the price"
Great hotel overall. The free breakfast wasn't bad (eggs, waffles, toast, cereal, yogurt, etc.), and the staff was friendly and accommodating. The bathroom was spacious with lots of counter space. The pillows were a bit flat and I had to stack them to get comfortable, but that's not a big deal to me. The bed itself was comfy and the blanket thickness was just right. We had a room to the side of the hotel, not directly facing the highway. It was not noisy though you could still tell you were right off the highway. If you are a light sleeper I recommend earplugs to sleep; otherwise, you'll be fine. There is free water in the gym on the first floor. If you need a place to sit with someone there is not a lot of seating in the lobby, but you are allowed to sit at some of the tables in the breakfast area even when it's not breakfast time. The room itself was updated, clean, and spacious. I definitely recommend this hotel to anyone needing to stay in the area.
3 night trip with friends Feb 14, 2015
Dora
"I'll stay again"
Enjoyed the hotel, very comfortable
2 night business trip Mar 6, 2015
Becky
"Convenient for our needs"
Rooms, hallways, elevators, facilities and lobby were very clean! Our room also had a mini fridge and microwave which were perfect for our needs! There was adequate parking and 24-hr coffee, tea, and hot chocolate! And the location was ideal!
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
Audi
"nice hotel close to the airport"
clean ,comfortable hotel close to dallas love field airport , restaurants and activities
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
olin
"Great hotel near Love Field."
Excellent place with great staff. My only quibble was inadequate hot water. It took a couple of minutes to warm up enough to take a shower.
1 night business trip Mar 9, 2015
Clark
It was very nice and clean. We really enjoyed our stay and it was close to the highway which made it easy to get to our destinations. :)
Other trip Mar 6, 2015
Christy
"Always a pleasure"
I love this hotel. It is always a pleasure to stay here.
2 night business trip Feb 27, 2015
Yolanda
"alejandro"
during the check in I got the wrong room number and tryied to enter in the room, people inside the room locked up the door,I realized it was ocupaided already...it was not a good experience...the front desk attendance said that they used to recycle the keys and that happened....you may want to review that procedure....
1 night business trip Mar 2, 2015
"Clean and friendly"
would stay again or refer any friend or family to stay there
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
Christy
"Cold weekend in Dallas"
Was in Dallas for a weekend Cheerleading competition. Very centrally located and easy to find. Hotel staff made sure the parking lot and sidewalks were passable with the bad weather (ice, snow, and freezing rain).
3 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
PAula
"stayed for cheer competition"
other than the dog that barked for over an hour straight the stay was nice. Breakfast was great. And it was really clean.
1 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
"NOT GREAT"
The room was great. Housekeeping was excellent. The people next door were extremely noisy. When we called the front desk appropriate action was a long time coming. No gravel, dirt, sand ,or salt was placed on the backdoor sidewalk when they were icy. I mentioned this when I checked out. They were not that interested .
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
"Excellent for flying out of Love Field!"
We had a 6am flight and this was the perfect hotel for us! The beds were extremely comfortable and there was no outside noise, so we had a very good night's sleep. Our shuttle driver was there early the next morning - ready and waiting with a pleasant, helpful personality when we came downstairs, and he had us to the airport in less than 10 minutes. Very clean hotel, very courteous and helpful staff, and nice rooms.
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
Jodi
"great wifi, breakfast and clean."
Great hotel. Great wifi connection. Up to 50 mbs when I ran the speed test. I could run WOW just fine.Neighborhood was a little lacking, close to strip clubs if your into that. Would definitely stay here again.
2 night trip Feb 20, 2015
Billy
"lovely hotel"
I loved staying here the room was clean smelled great, the staff was very helpful and nice. My only complaint was that on my first night there was no regular parking there were big trucks blocking 3-4 spaces and I had a very long day and just wanted to get to my room and go to bed, they told me to park in handy cap parking and in the morning when I went to leave I was asked nicely by the front desk not to park there. I would have never done it if it could have been helped.
3 night business trip Feb 12, 2015
Danielle
Ok need more info about transportation options to area
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
"Unclean!"
With a lack of cleanliness La Quinta should be charging less. The sink and shower had hairs, which makes me believe they were not cleaned as they should have been! The towel also had hairs stuck on them which was absolutely gross! I would definitely not recommend this hotel to anyone and never will I stay there again. If they cannot get the basics in cleaning right, just imagine what their standards are in other areas that you don't readily notice!
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
Vicky
"i would stay again."
very nice clean room. Our only complaint is ceiling between floors not insulated for sound very well. Had a family above us and you could hear kids stomping on floor and jumping off beds. (I know what you know what sounds like and it was Not that lol) very noisy but otherwise nice rooms.
7 night family trip Feb 7, 2015
Penny
"DOGS"
I always stay here when I'm in town. I love everything about the hotel except the dogs. My girl is afraid of them, and it makes her so uncomfortable. I think there should be an area of the hotel where they let them & their owners reside for their stay. This was also the first time I tried their breakfast, and it was horrible! No bacon, and the sausage was soft and tasteless! I ended up eating some dry cereal instead. Love the hotel though!
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"Great Stay!!!!!"
Rooms were very clean and very nice.
1 night trip with friends Feb 4, 2015
"amazing"
Great hotel
1 night trip Feb 5, 2015
flory
"Good experience"
I have used this hotel for several business trips. Good location to market center and convention center. Short drive north to many restaurants. Good breakfast.
1 night business trip Feb 3, 2015
Allen
"Good location to Dallas Love Field"
Our AC did not work and the hotel is very noisy. The walls are very thin and they allow dogs so we heard barking, laughing, and fighting until around 11:00pm. Normally that's not terribly late but when you have a 4:30 am wake up for a flight the next day, it's ridiculous.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
Kristen
"Always dependable"
Always good with no surprises. We use it every time we are in the vicinity.
1 night trip with friends Jan 28, 2015
J.B.
"Reliably clean and comfortable"
I've stayed here many times on business travel and the facility/rooms are consistently clean/comfortable. Always a reliable choice. Location is near restaurants, but not convenient to larger shopping strips or "bulk" of restaurants.
1 night business trip Jan 28, 2015
"Pleasant hotel...close to airport and market"
The recorded text directions to the hotel were INCORRECT and cost a senior single woman 1 hour driving unneccessarilly late at night. Please correct these directions so it does not happen to others!
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
"La Quinta"
The people were friendly and the hotel was kept very clean. The bed was not as comfortable as I would have liked. It was actually a little lumpy.
3 night business trip Jan 22, 2015
"Great Hotel stay, sorry it was only for 1 night"
Loved the layout of the room
1 night business trip Jan 26, 2015
Greg
"nice placer close to Love Field"
very nice and comfortable i would go back next time in Dallas
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"Great!"
Very positive experience.
4 night business trip Jan 20, 2015
"Good hotel bad ned"
Everything was great close to love field only knock is bed was uncomfortable
1 night romance trip Jan 14, 2015
"Everything you need."
Big suite room with a new fresh look. TV, Kitchenette, and mini fridge included.
1 night family trip Jan 11, 2015
"Close to a lot of things important"
Great! They even allowed me to extend my stay few hours without paying extra.
Other trip Jan 15, 2015
Edna
"Nice Hotel!"
Great hotel...just not that much in the neighborhood. But downtown is only 10 mins away so not a big issue.
3 night business trip Jan 10, 2015
"Short Stay"
Just there for a short stay, but nice room, comfortable bed and friendly service. Left before breakfast, so can't comment on that.
1 night romance trip Dec 28, 2014