Hotel Ambalá Bogotá Colonial, Bogota
Situated in the heart of Bogota, Hotel Ambalá Bogotá Colonial, a family-friendly hostal, is within walking distance of Rosario Square, Colon Theater, and Gold Museum. Also nearby are Plaza de Bolivar and Monserrate.
This family-friendly hostal offers a restaurant. A complimentary breakfast is served each morning. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Additional amenities include coffee/tea in the lobby, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. For a surcharge, guests have access to a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request).
The 22 guestrooms at Hotel Ambalá Bogotá Colonial include minibars and hair dryers. Complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access is provided. Televisions are equipped with cable channels. All accommodations provide phones along with free local calls (restrictions may apply). Turndown service is offered nightly and housekeeping is available daily.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $29
- Double Room
- Standard Twin Room
- Triple Room
- Single Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 22 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 4 floors
- Check-in time starts at 7:00 AM
- Check-out time is noon
- Express check-in/out
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Children (7 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No cribs (infant beds)
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- No parking
- Resort fee included
Nearby Three Star Bogota hotels
In the hotel
- Free full breakfast daily
- Room service
- Coffee/tea in the lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1891
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
In the room
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Hair dryer
- Cable TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
Top Bogota hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in Bogota
- Bs Kiü HotelFrom
"OK, so I would give this hotel 5 stars because it was close to perfect as possible. However, I have to take away 1 point because Wi-Fi service is terrible and non existent.…"Mar 8, 2015
- Hotel GHL 93From
- Sonesta Hotel BogotaFrom
"This is a brand new hotel nicely built and very confortable. The only complain I have is that despite being Bogota at a very high altitude where most hotels does not have a/c,…"Mar 8, 2015
- Lancaster HouseFrom
"Is great for business, family, couple of you are planing a long stay because you can cook and make your laundry by your self saving a lot of money. The wifi is great and the room…"Mar 8, 2015
DiningMi Favorito - This brasserie serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Open select days.
Hotel Ambalá Bogotá Colonial, Bogota’s small print
Also known as
- Hotel Ambala Bogota
- Ambala Hotel Bogota
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 48 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A 16 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
The charges below are included in the total price displayed:
- Resort fee
Rollaway beds are available for COP 49000 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.