Hotel Ambalá Bogotá Colonial, Bogota
Situated in the heart of Bogota, Hotel Ambalá Bogotá Colonial, a family-friendly hostal, is within walking distance of Rosario Square, Colon Theater, and Gold Museum. Also nearby are Plaza de Bolivar and Monserrate.
This family-friendly hostal offers a restaurant. A complimentary breakfast is served each morning. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Additional amenities include coffee/tea in the lobby, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. For a surcharge, guests have access to a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request).
The 22 guestrooms at Hotel Ambalá Bogotá Colonial include minibars and hair dryers. Complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access is provided. Televisions are equipped with cable channels. All accommodations provide phones along with free local calls (restrictions may apply). Turndown service is offered nightly and housekeeping is available daily.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $29
- Double Room
- Standard Twin Room
- Triple Room
- Single Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 22 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 4 floors
- Check-in time starts at 7:00 AM
- Check-out time is noon
- Express check-in/out
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Children (7 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No cribs (infant beds)
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- No parking
- Resort fee included
Nearby Three Star Bogota hotels
In the hotel
- Free full breakfast daily
- Room service
- Coffee/tea in the lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1891
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
In the room
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Hair dryer
- Cable TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
Top Bogota hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in Bogota
- Cosmos Insignia HotelFrom
"This hotel is among better hotels in Bogota. It has been recently remodeled with a contemporary taste and overall they did a good job for the renovation. The staff are very…"Apr 13, 2015
- Casa Dann Carlton Hotel & SpaFrom
"This hotel is among better hotels in Bogota. However due to on going road construction, I gave the neighborhood three star. On the other hand there is still an on going remodeling…"Apr 13, 2015
- Hotel Confort BogotaFrom
"A short stay, the owner operates the hotel. She is very friendly. I really recomend this hotel."Apr 13, 2015
- Sofitel Bogota Victoria RegiaFrom
"I have stayed at many hotels in Bogota and Sofitel was one of them. I seemed to enjoy the hotel more on this visit. The room is close to perfect, the staff friendly and the…"Apr 13, 2015
DiningMi Favorito - This brasserie serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Open select days.
Hotel Ambalá Bogotá Colonial, Bogota’s small print
Also known as
- Hotel Ambala Bogota
- Ambala Hotel Bogota
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 48 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A 16 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
The charges below are included in the total price displayed:
- Resort fee
Rollaway beds are available for COP 49000 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.