All hotels in Hollywood, Florida, United States of America
609 North Ocean Drive Suite #31, Hollywood, FL, 33019, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"It was Awesome overall"
The overall stay was very good because it was so close to everything and a few steps from the beach. The only problem we had was one of the cleaning ladies drinking half a bottle of our just bought bottle of Patron leaving the glass she drank out of and then using our toothpaste in which she squirted all over the kitchen counter. Other than that incident,we had a wonderful stay
1 night romance trip May 13, 2015
Hotel needs upgrading! Rooms were to small, parking was terrible, and your photos on line were not the same as the actual view.
Other trip May 18, 2015
"Nice hotel, close to the beach"
Had trouble with the tv and the air conditioning. Microwave was yucky and hard to use. Staff was awesome. Would stay here again.
Other trip May 14, 2015
"hollywood"
Very good place to stay. only 1 block from the boardwalk.
2 night romance trip May 5, 2015
michael
"Great hotel close to the beach."
This is the 3rd time the we stayed in Hollywood Beachside and always is great the hotel the staff everything.
Other trip May 11, 2015
gigi
"nice hotel, big kitchen, close to beach,good staff"
I willk stay there again and highly recommended it. The staff is very friendly and cooperative. It's a suite with a hugh kitchen, dishes and pots, utensils etc. It feels like home and you can make your breakfast and have it on the table and chairs outside. The beach is just a building away and for the price, you cannot go wrong. Parking is $6.00 a day, which is very good, however if you stay stay out very late especially on weekends, you may not find a parking spot. Oveall, it is a very nice and convenient place for a vacation.
Other trip May 11, 2015
BB
"Needs work but by the beach"
The front and this lady who was greeting us was very unfriendly. She was very standoffish and kind of rude. The room that I thought we had booked for was not the room we received. When we received our keys to our room I looked over the room to make sure it was okay I found stains on the sheet and ask for them to be replace it took hours for them to do it. I went to the office several times to make sure they didn't forget she said she told room service. So I waited, after waiting for hours I asked room service and the could not speak English well but the one that did basically told me sorry she's getting off smh. Eventually after complaining for hours they brought me new sheets.The rooms are small but moderately decorated . There was construction right next to the hotel which didn't affect us much because we were never really in the room. But it made it look less appealing. On the bright side the hotel was clean and it was close. The beach was nice and not to crouded. At the end of our stay the new person at the desk was very nice and welcoming.
3 night romance trip May 3, 2015
marlena
"Old Hollywood"
The room was clean but the nosey air conditioner was very bad trying to sleep or watch TV. The receptionist was rude and short staff for service.
1 night family trip Mar 30, 2015
Donald W
"Great beach trip one block from everything"
Nice place totally modern place with vintage Florida look.My wife and I will be back. Beach bars and restaurants are steps away. Recommend The Taco Spot for lunch or dinner. Room 52 is perfect
Other trip May 9, 2015
j
"Great little place in Hollywood, FL"
Extremely clean. Reasonably priced. Very satisfied. We will be back.
1 night romance trip May 6, 2015
"quiet"
I Came To Sleep Only And To Get Away From Everyone And Actually Needed 2 days
1 night trip May 3, 2015
"Pretty nice place."
Room is a little dated but comfortable for the most part. Being so close to the beach was the biggest advantage
1 night romance trip Apr 2, 2015
"Two minute walk to the beach"
Never been to Hollywood, Fl before and we found this hotel to be simple but, comfortable. It is spread out to nearly 5 small apt like buildings. A quick two minute walk to the beach and you were on the boardwalk. Our room had a kitchen, tile floor and was a step away from the sidewalk. No street noise. The only noise was from the humidifyer which is necessity in FL. Hotel had beach towels and chairs for tenants to use, they did charge $6 for off street parking which you had to use because on street parking is at a premium. Plenty of resturants on the boardwalk as well as mini mkts to supply yourself with drinks. It is a beach town, don't expect the Marriott and you'll be fine. If we go back to Fl. This hotel is where we will stay.
1 night romance trip Apr 12, 2015
Arthur
"Keep working on updating"
This hotel looks like it is trying to update and upgrade itself, but it missed the mark. I was given a handicap accessible room, though I have no disabilities and did not request one. If I were in a wheelchair, I would not have been able to pass between the foot of the bed and the refrigerator. The shower appeared to have been a roll in shower at some point as there were two drains in the floor, however, when the new tile was installed the slope the floor was changed so the water runs towards the sink and not the drain. The fix this, they installed a short barrier to contain the water in the shower (about 5" high), but now you can't roll a wheel chair in the shower. The sink and mirror were wheel chair accessible, but I am 5'7" and do not use a wheel chair, so in order to use the mirror, I had to squat down or get a chair from the other room. There is no counter space in this restroom. The mattress needs to be replaced, creaked every time you moved. The worst part was the room only had blinds. The bed was right in front of the picture window, which overlooked the main walk way and courtyard for gathering. There was plenty of lighting in this courtyard area, with one of the main lights being centered in this picture window next to the bed. It was like daylight all night in that room. My first night I awoke to sounds outside my door and thought I had overslept it was so bright in my room, but it was 2 am.
4 night business trip May 3, 2015
Dorothy
"Worst hotel ever!"
Where do I start? Extremely dirty, dirty sheets, dirty floor, dirty bathroom, dirty windows. No TV in bedroom, no hot water!!!!, A/C not working but extremely loud, mosquitoes in the room, filthy dirty coffee machine, what did I forget? It is an embarrassment to name this hotel a 3 stars.
Other trip May 7, 2015
Serge
"would have been a whole lot better if they only..."
Stayed for 5 nights There were several things missing from the rooms that would have made a big difference. There were no dressers, and only two small end tables and a very tiny closet with 4 hangers and a few shelves. This was totally inadequate for most people bringing enough clothing for a few days. There were no places for Toiletries in the very tiny bathroom. The bathroom and shower had only the floor to put things. Not a ledge to be found. All the bedding was clean but scratchy. Not soft at all. Bring your own sheets and pillow cases if softness matters to you. The Pool was very small, and dirty with endless sand, since there was "no working shower". Besides too much Chlorine to tolerate. I tried to use it but could not stand the Chlorine. Thought I was in a White Wash Cycle of clothing. The area around the pool was untidy and uncomfortable. The Hotel was very close to Hollywood beach. Since that part of Hollywood beach has no public bathrooms for 10 blocks or so. Hotel staff of One person on duty at a time.
Other trip May 5, 2015
Randyman
"Pleasant good time."
Sam's room had no ac in living room so hot in that area. Pool was small n compact. Overall very nice pleasant clean place to stay. Would come again.
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
Rebecca
"would recommend it to others..clean and good locat"
Stayed for 2 nights with my grandson. Staff was very good, very friendly . Would definitely go back.
2 night family trip Apr 28, 2015
Jackie
"Good Snow Bird Getaway !"
Very nice place . Very manner staff . Everything within walking distance . Would stay here again !
5 night romance trip Apr 22, 2015
"Perfect for us"
Very spacious suite. Steps from a lovely beach. We had a living room with sofa and TV, dining area with table and four chairs, and a kitchenette with full fridge and freezer, dishes, glasses, flatware, coffee maker and even a corkscrew! The bedroom was separate room with another TV. Bathroom was clean with new tile. We loved it here and will return.
Other trip Apr 30, 2015
"Great area"
We went for my daughter's wedding we had a total of six rooms great location
5 night family trip Apr 23, 2015
Sheila
"Great location on the beach and boardwalk."
Although this was the first time I've stayed in a hotel of this nature. I would have to say it was ok. Wasn't bad. However, wasn't great either. Kinda right in the center. When I saw all the construction around it. I was concerned about the noise, but it really didn't play a factor. I was greatly annoyed by the refridgerater being right at the front door and the small size of the room. However, it was just me. So, I guess I was fine.Considering I was a 30 second walk down to the beach and boardwalk. I kind of forgot all about the room. I would stay here again now that I know what to expect.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
Cecil
"Nice hotel, just walk up the street to the beach."
The hotel was clean, our room was plenty big. I have 2 complaints.... I don't understand why they charge $6.00 a night for parking. I have stayed at many other hotels on Hollywood Beach and this is the first parking charge I have had. My other complaint was the living room furniture. It was very uncomfortable. Rm 34. The bed was comfortable. And the bath towels were soft. We had a small kitchen and it was well equipped. The location for the boardwalk and beach is great. Our room was located on the A1A side ( I was concerned about that ) but we never heard any traffic. Overall we feel it a nice place to stay.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
"Vacarion"
Hotel is close to the beach an restaurants, patio an pool onsite.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
lee
"Short stay observations. .."
My stay was very short but what I can tell you is...Extra charge for parking ($6 per night), multi-level building construction right next door, early check out is not available. If leave early they expect you to leave room keys in plain envelope inside an unlocked mailbox by the front door of the office. I had no issues but the possibility is there.
1 night family trip Apr 23, 2015
"Review of our experience"
Our experience with the Boutique Suite was very pleasant. All the accommodations at the place were good. Suite was clean. Very quiet and enjoyable common area.
Other trip Apr 23, 2015
"Hollywood beach"
It was nice place but nothing fancy. Very clean with nice kitchen.
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
Randi
"Exceptional lodging in Hollywood"
Just 1/2 block to Hollywood Broadwalk (Boardwalk). Well-maintained. Clear policies, helpful staff. Lots of perks!
2 night family trip Apr 13, 2015
JAMES
Clean, Cute, Easy Access and Parking. Room nice and clean, close to beach and resteraunts.
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
"Nice location, close to beach and bars."
Lots of construction next door, so a little noisy
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
Bryce
"Fun day at the beach !"
Nice, close to beach and restaurants! Staff at hotel pleasant and informative.
1 night romance trip Apr 14, 2015
"Too cozy & too light"
Advertised as a Queen size bed but was really a double size bed, too cozy. There were two windows with glass, square blocks filling the window space, this OK but no curtain to go over it keep out the lights & sun, bright all the time and was in the bed area.
2 night romance trip Apr 7, 2015
"Not what was promised, the "suite" was a joke."
Upon arrival we were directed to a house that had no suite number and what appeared to be a small entrance way into a house that ended up being our so called "suite." The exterior of this house did not look anything like the online ad and once we entered we basically were in a room with a bed, a kitchen table and a small bath. I did ask another tenant to view there suite and it was beautiful. I believe because we booked the room online and not directly through the hotel so they dumped us into a small room on the side of someone's house.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"=)"
great hotel literally steps from the beach and great location because its right in between ft. Lauderdale and Miami giving you plenty of vaca options. definitely one of the best hotels I've stayed in!!!
2 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015
Dominique
"Noisy rooms"
Noisy rooms, terrible beds!!! Construction work ongoing nearby the motel!
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
"nice hotel a little bit too noisy"
too noisy a lot of construction very close from this hotel
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
mario
"Great place"
An old Florida hotel in a prime location that is being well maintained. Very friendly and helpful management. So convenient to the Boardwalk. Upgraded room amenities, kitchen, cooking supplies, BBQ grills. Towels and beach chairs are loaned to you for the beach. If you're looking for elegant and fancy this isn't your place. If you want clean and convenient and homey like, this is the spot.
2 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
Teri
"Very nice hotel Nery the beach"
My tube was plug i call the office and mantienes was in my room in 5mins job esa done fast and clean.i was ver y happy.
elsa
"Close to the beach."
My husband, our daughter and I were looking for a place close to our in-laws who stay in Hollywood every year. It was Spring Break week so a lot of hotels were booked up by the time we made our reservations and this place caught our eye. It wasn't the worst place that I've seen, but by far not the best either.
Deanna
"Great Place to stay for the price"
For the most part our stay was great. We were able to leave our bags and enjoy the day before check in and after check out. 3 negatives: 1. Found a baggy of what I think were moldy olive pits in the night stand drawer. 2. The room was not stocked with toiletry supplies. 3. The front desk girl was very unpleasant when I asked her to order a cab for to the airport and rejected her contact offer. Paid a lot less using 999-9999 cab.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
I really enjoyed my stay here. My room was clean and pleasant. The beach and broadwalk was less than a block away. My room was quiet, which is very important to me. The staff was friendly.
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
Diana
"Just close to the beach"
It's not as clean as it should be too much noise since they doing construction next door.
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
"Cute, cheap, close to beach"
Room was clean and nicely decorated. Would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
Roxy
"Super Cute Hotel with Great Location"
My family & I loved this hotel and its location, the one thing I was not happy about was the pool. I think that area needs alot of TLC, the great plus was the proximity to the water as it made up for the pool area. Def.would rent here again.
"Nice comparing to other local rentals."
You're about three blocks from the beach. You are centered in the middle of the famous broadwalk of Hollywood Beach. Great location. Good choice other than a Ocean view.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
Luis
"A gem."
Extremely clean and accommodating. Parking for a nominal fee per day. ½ block from the beach. Free to use beach chairs and towels. Polite and efficient staff.
3 night romance trip Mar 17, 2015
"Nice it was close to beach and board walk"
Was dissappointed in our room . We thought it was going to be bigger pretty small.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
"great location"
loved that is was so close to the beach, boardwalk, restaurants and stores, I did not need a car once I was there. The only problem was the noise from the construction next door, it started really early but that was not the hotels fault.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
dar
"Hollywood Beach"
Nice place with some room very near to beach and price reasonably.
1 night romance trip Mar 12, 2015
elizabeth h
"Unhappy experience"
There is massive construction going on next door. There is also a strong stench of sewage right outside the room door. I was so disappointed in the hotel. No breakfast offered either. The price is way too expensive for what you get.
1 night romance trip Mar 12, 2015