All hotels in Santiago, Chile
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights hereCalle Suiza 2084, Providencia, Santiago, Region Metropolitana, Chile, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Traveler beware"
While the house/hotel itself is nice, there are some issues. It is run by a lovely lady who tries her very best, but the owners are never around and when issues arise (i.e. heating not working, internet working intermittently), things don't really get fixed. The lady was absolutely wonderful and always tried her best to make things better, but the owner was absent and hopeless. A furnace repair company and the internet company should have been brought in immediately. I froze myself in this place.
10 night business trip Jun 18, 2014

"Nice romantic getaway"
Nice quiet neighbourhood and beautiful little hotel with only 5 rooms. perfect for couples. Nice Breakfast of fruit ham and cheese and the attention from the girls in the hotel was great.
1 night romance trip Jan 7, 2015
Craig
"Nice B&B"
Very comfortable and charming B&B in a quiet neighbourhood in Providencia ( which is where you want to be). Great service, all you can wan in a small hotelt. I would stay again. Only drawback is its distance from Ave Providencia and subways - but when Subway line #6 is finished even this quibble will be solved!
3 night trip Feb 16, 2014
Rob

"Me senti como en Casa"
Me senti como en casa, el servicio es muy Bueno y personalizado, me gustaron las habitaciones y esta muy comodo. La zona es muy segura y aunque esta fuera del centro es facil la comunicacion y el transporte. Excelente hotel.
3 night business trip May 12, 2015
VICTOR
MX
"Longe do metrô"
O hotel fica um pouco longe do metrô. Achei o valor da diária um pouco elevado pelo que é oferecido. Mas, o atendimento é bom. Há apenas uma pessoa (que atende muito bem) que cuida do hotel. Na realidade é uma casa que foi adaptada para receber hóspedes. O café da manhã é bom, porém bem básico. Em Las Condes os hotéis são bem melhores e o café da manhã é ótimo.
4 night romance trip Apr 10, 2015
Inacio
BR
"Charming and different!"
Super cozy and different - felt like being in someone's home. Very charming place and nice staff.
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
"Impecable."
Muy buena atención.
1 night business trip Nov 15, 2014
Pablo Gabriel
AR
"Muy bueno y tranquilo"
Fue bastante agradable; he estado en muy buenos hoteles dentro y fuera de Chile por mi trabajo. Este B&B es muy bueno, acogedor (muuuy superior a los de Londres por ejemplo), rico desayuno, el personal muy amable y atentos. Una recomendación sería ser un tanto mas cuidadosos con la mantención. Hay varias cosas que debieran empezar a trabajar (reemplazo de las las junturas de silicona del baño, cambio del grifo gigantesco del lavamanos, una manito de pintura). No es que esté un desastre, pero está al filo de ponerse feo.
2 night business trip Aug 20, 2014
CL
"Lugar increíble pero alejado del centro"
Pasamos tres noches en este lugar hermoso y cálido. La atención increíble, como estar en casa, el desayuno de primera. Las habitaciones confortables aunque un tanto pequeñas. Lo menos recomendable es la ubicación, un poco alejado del centro/de las zonas de restaurantes etc...y con difícil acceso al metro (colectivos si hay). Mejor venir con coche, parece muy buena base para explorar Valparaíso y los Andes también!
1 night romance trip Jul 12, 2014
Andesski
"agradable"
Agradecido. Repetiré
2 night business trip May 24, 2014
Guillermo Debernardi
"Freundlicher Hilfsbereiter service"
Alle Angestellten waren freundlich und immer hilfsbereit,leider wenig engl. Kenntnisse für nicht spanisch sprechende eine Herausforderung.sauberes aber in die Jahre gekommenes Hotel bzw. Pension. Für ein paar Tage durchaus zu empfehlen.
1 night trip Mar 16, 2014
1 night trip Mar 3, 2014
Thomas Rørdam
DK

TripAdvisor reviews for L'Ambassade Petit Hotel Santiago

"Best night's sleep in ages!!"
04/03/15 Diane S Boulder, CO
I am a solo traveler, first time to Santiago. The owner, Renzo, did everything to make sure I had whatever I needed. The room and surroundings were excellent, not sterile like in a major hotel but actually like visiting a friend. The floors and stairways are solid - no noise at all - and the bed absolutely heavenly. The staff is superb, Renzo asked every day if there is somewhere I needed to go so he could help if necessary. his son Bruno speaks good English and accompanied Renzo to the airport to pick me up. The hotel is on a quiet street, easy walking to restaurants and shops. I felt very safe and secure there. Now whenever I go to Santiago, this is my place to stay!! I highly recommend it.
"My home away from home"
03/31/15 JaneinOakland Oakland, CA, USA
I stayed at the L'Ambassade three times for a total of nights while in Chile for a month and considered it my home away from home. The staff welcomed me warmly and made certain that I had everything I needed. For instance, Virginia noticed that my purse strap was tearing and fixed it whereas my sewing kit repairs tore within 10 minutes. I had lots of laundry done and Viriginia not only washed everything she ironed it! And, she also prepared nutritious, delicious breakfasts. The two rooms I enjoyed were beautifully appointed and the beds very comfortable.. The sheets were ironed and the bathtubs deep - such pleasure. A rich mixture of art infuses the hotel - books, paintings, objects - making it feel like a home, a human place to restore ones being. The garden and patio are cool, lovely places to read or work. Another feature of the hotel that meant a lot to me is that while in Chile I had meetings with colleagues. We were able to sit and work at a table in the garden with cups of tea and the smell of jasmine. Over the course of 8 days in the hotel, I discovered great little restaurants, pastilleries, parks, and ice cream shops within walking distance. There is even a new pizza maker next door. The hotel arranged airport transportation and transportation to the bus station when I needed to take the night bus to Puerto Montt. Camilla, who speaks English, helped me locate places I wanted to visit and then printed them out the maps for me. Each one of the staff helped make my stay wonderful. And, the other guests were interesting and fun to talk to. I loved being in L'Ambassade while in Santiago and only regret that I didn't have more time there.
"Charming Place"
12/23/14 Ulrich v Rio de Janeiro, RJ
We were received by the very friendly hostess of the little hotel. The place is like a private home and what it lacks in perfection it has in homeliness. We had a very quiet room to the back, however the street is very quiet by any standard. Who is looking for star-rated hotel qualities will probably be disappointed. We were given two bike at no charge to explore the city. We can recommend to do that, especially on the weekends when the traffic in town is slow. Maybe a coffee machine would be a helpfull addition to the kitchen (soluble coffee is not everybodies favorite). Otherwise breakfast is excellent.
"quiet B/B"
12/23/14 Michèle L Quebec City, Canada
Well this place is on a nice and quiet and peacefull with a pool and a sauna Virginia who take care of travellers, is really helpfull and nice The place is in Providencia You need a car or taxis to get to the center of the city The room we have was large with a wonderfull balcony on the back of the house No A/C The bathroom is old and need somme refreshment
"A Pleasant Place to Stay in Santiago"
12/09/14 ARRHL Reading, United Kingdom
This hotel is a quiet relaxing place to stay in Santiago. With the pool and the good breakfasts (and the room overlooking the pool, with balcony,if you can get it) this was a great place to start and end our three weeks in Chile. All the staff were extremely helpful with advice, arranging tours and even helping us book our next hotel on the phone. Taxis were readily available down the road and a range of eating places were nearby.
"Perfect"
11/25/14 aef222 Alexandria, Virginia
This tiny bed and breakfast was exactly what we needed for our overnight in Santiago. It was clean and in a decent location; we were able to walk to several restaurants and stores. Also, the proprietress happily made special arrangements to give us breakfast well before the scheduled time since our flight was leaving so early. WiFi was good enough to stream.
"Far away from hotel standards"
11/20/14 Andrea M Fano, Italy
I booked this place searching for an hotel, and I found an hostel, not exactly the same. The place is nice for a couple, not for business trip. The rooms ar poor and dirty, no hot water in the shower...share the breakfast table with other person..wifi is working sometimes... The only positive is that I felt 20 years younger...but at that time I was not spending 157usd for a room...and this room value is an half of what I paid...
"Very nice B&B"
05/11/14 saltacity Salta
This is a very nice B&B in Santiago. (Do not expect a boutique hotel with hotel amenities though, it is a family-style run bed & breakfast). The atmosphere is nice, tranquil and the place is very clean and nicely decorated, The swimming pool is beautiful. Breakfast is individually prepared with fresh fruit once you sit down at the table. The location is not very central, but you can get a taxi on the main road. It is not cheap alternative for a standard hotel, as including breakfast you are above 150 US$/night. All in all a very nice and pleasant experience.
"A beautiful oasis in the city"
03/06/14 DW67 Inverness, United Kingdom
This hardly feels like a hotel. Especially when you are the only guests! We were lucky enough to have this beautiful place to ourselves - it felt like we had our own private villa, especially as we were in the room opening onto the pool terrace. This is spacious, with a double and a single bed, large bathroom, and french windows. Lovely breakfasts were served on the verandah and we were free to come and go as we pleased. As others have pointed out, it is not in the heart of the city and the nearest metro station is a good 30-40 minute hike away. However, taxis are cheap and plentiful, so that was a small price to pay for staying in this little slice of paradise. There is also an excellent local restaurant just a ten minute stroll away (Hacienda Gaucha) where we ate delicious steaks, and next door to this is a supermarket - do as we did and buy a bottle of wine to enjoy on the lovely terrace by the pool.
"Great, friendly hotel, great room for children"
08/24/13 LucyPickering Dulwich, null, United Kingdom
We stayed here for 4 nights with our 3 children. It was great as they have a large room with a double and 2 singles and they put an extra bed on the floor for us. So it is a great option if you have children. It was very clean and our room was tidied very nicely for us every day. Also we felt safe leaving our computers and ipads around in the room when we went out so it is a safe place. It was a shame that it was too cold to use the pool as it looks very nice. The breakfasts were very good, nice fresh fruit and cereal for the children as well as toast and delicious home made jam. It also has secure off street parking and they organised a babysitter for us too. A very nice hotel in a nice area of town. I would recommend this hotel and I am glad that we stayed here instead of a big chain hotel.