All hotels in Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here2 km from hotel Parador entrance, Quepos, Manuel Antonio, Puntarenas, 6350, Costa Rica, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Highly recommend-best price along with clean."
We didnt get in until late every night because we were doing excursions, and the staff stayed late to make us a fresh meal. They were very helpful with rides to airport and getting the taxi, who btw is an awesome dude. He drove us all over that pacific coastline to meet our excursions. Perfect nonfranchise hotel with better service. Room was clean and bed was clean and comfortable. Beach is not far and pretty cool if you have a lazy afternoon-grab a Tona six pack and check it out. I recommend this place, and as a stickler on feeling at home and cleanliness, that says a lot. Only thing I will say is, food is rather bland, and as expected pricey. I recommend dinner up at salsipeudes for an nice sunset and great drinks. Tapas style restaurant.
3 night romance trip Mar 3, 2015
Bradley
"Amazing place"
Love it.
1 night romance trip Apr 16, 2015
godric
"Perfecto Getaway"
Perfect! Best hotel in Manuel Antonio.
2 night romance trip Apr 1, 2015
"Nicest hotel I have ever stayed at."
We were there for our honeymoon, so they decided to upgrade us to the Royal Suite. It was absolutely gorgeous. Amazing view of the ocean, private swimming pool, and huge wrap around deck. Even at full price it would have been worth every dime. You would have to see it to believe it. Made our vacation honeymoon one we will never forget.
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
Gerry
"The hotel doesn't look as in the pictures"
The hotel has a nice view, the staff is friendly and they offered us an upgrade to a penthouse. However, the room was not very comfortable, with the air conditioning right over our heads and the white sheets not really white. There were some ants in the room.
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
aidaacc
"Nice dated hotel with great views"
Very dated rooms, was disappointing how dated it was, they need to renovate otherwise the star rating is grossly incorrect. Only good thing was the beautiful views & staff which made our stay enjoyable.
Other trip Feb 15, 2015
Nisse
"Awesome honeymoon stay"
This place was awesome! I opted to stay in the room with floor to ceiling glass windows on the top floor, since it was my honeymoon. The view of the ocean was unreal. The room was decorated with local flowers and was very spacious. The breakfast was typical Costa Rican food and was very good. The monkeys that visited every morning during breakfast was very entertaining. The location was pretty good, I understand that everything is hard to get to in the area because it is very hilly.. so a taxi was needed to go everywhere. However, there was a nice local beach that was a short walk away from the hotel. My only complaint of my whole stay was there wasn't enough hot water to completely fill the jacuzzi. It was warm, but not real hot like I would have preferred it. Everything else was exceptional though.
2 night romance trip Dec 15, 2014
"Equally wonderfully staff and rooms"
Issimo suites was one of the best hotels I have ever stayed in. Beautiful, intimate rooms with exquisite views are paired with a warm and friendly staff. The receptionists were helpful and a delight. The wait staff were responsive and courteous, knowing when to leave you some space when you are gazing off into the lovely night sky. The hotel's chef (chefs?) prepared delicious meals and the menu is varied and surprisingly large considering the size of the establishment. The beach, a 5 minute walk down the street, is tranquil with barely a wave due to it being nestled in a cove. Located the perfect distance from the mainroad, issimo suites offers quiet solitude while also being walkable to many restaurants. I would love to go back to issimo suites and recreate the wonderful week I spent in paradise.
Other trip Dec 22, 2014
Zak
"2.5 -3 star hotel 10 min from the beach"
Very dated, old hotel with OK location. Will not recommend to my friends, will never stay there again.
Other trip Nov 28, 2014
Tanya
"Honeymoon Heaven"
We had a magical stay at Issimo Suites, I highly recommend it. Our room had a fabulous view of the ocean with floor to ceiling windows. The bed was comfortable and there was plenty of space. The jetted tub was awesome. The service provided at the hotel was one of the best parts of our honeymoon as they food and drinks were wonderful. We found it to be a great value.
4 night romance trip Nov 19, 2014
Need more activities!
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
"Perfect boutique hotel!"
I did so much research on where to stay in the Manuel Antonio area. We chose Issimo Suites and were so so happy with the decision. It exceeded every expectation. Remarkable service and posh rooms with a view to die for!
"Beautiful hotel!"
We really enjoyed this hotel! Stunning view, romantic setting, comfortable, big room, very nice staff, great food. We flew into San Jose on a red eye flight and then drove 3hrs to the hotel... We were tired but able to get into our room right away, even though it was 9:30 in the morning. We wanted this to be the relaxing part of our vacation and it was exactly that!
Other trip Oct 9, 2014
"Every Room is a Suite"
Room had 1 king size bed, 2 separate day beds. Large Walk in closet. Large Jacuzzi Tub. Was actually 2 big for 2 people. The staff was incredible friendly.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"Deceptive website"
This hotel is NOT beach front as advertised on website. It is 15 minutes walk from a public beach! (Which is gorgeouse and worth the steep walk) Hotel is in nice location with jungle and ocean views. Spa is 'room' off dining room. Rooms have open plan with bathroom and shower in middle of room with NO privacy. Not luxury bath toiletries as described. No coffee maker in room. No Wifi in rooms and spotty in remainder of hotel. Great staff, nice restaurant. Lovely pool and bar. Not for the all inclusive set so very relaxing and quiet.
Other trip Sep 24, 2014
Brighton girl
"Intimate hotel for those who crave privacy!"
We stayed at Issimo Suites Hotel from July 9 - 13, Weds - Sun. We found it to be a most charming place with an excellent, friendly staff, and some of the best food we have ever eaten! Our waiters, Dixon, Jacqueline, and Hayner, went over and above to make sure that we had the best of service. The concierge was extremely friendly and helpful, as well, making sure we knew what to expect on our outings, calling cabs for us and providing information as requested. The small, beautiful beach near the hotel is within walking distance, and is very enjoyable, as the waves are not rough, but rolling, and there was not a crowd when we were there. From the balconies near the pool and restaurant, we were able to enjoy a troop of monkeys, and see iguanas, tucans, and even a sloth! I have to mention that Maria, who kept our room tidy, also made sure we were made to feel special with her many little extra touches. We also enjoyed great massages at the spa, which is built to make you feel as if you are in cave. I highly recommend the sea bass filets which are made with a special sauce topping (some sort of fruit and jalopenas). It is one of the best things I have ever had to eat! (Ask Dixon). No need to go out to find a restaurant when you are staying at Issimo! The hotel is small, quaint and comfortable, and I can't wait to go back!
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
Joan
"amazing views! great 4mts pool, food and service!"
We had a great time! 15 min walking or 3 by car access to a beautifull beach. The service at hotel was great. and my boyfriend loved the 4mt deep pool to dive in.. no kids around. We will be back for sure!
3 night trip Jun 13, 2014
Nat
"Wonderful Stay at Issimo!!"
We stayed 5 nights at Issimo and have nothing but wonderful things to say! The staff is so accommodating, friendly and resourceful. Everyone from the staff at front desk, wait staff, and the housekeeping staff, were so kind and provided wonderful service. We stayed in a penthouse suite with a balcony and the room was perfect, and the view stunning.We were able to sit on the balcony in the mornings and watch as the monkeys played on the roof and among the trees....so cool! The bed was comfortable, the bathroom nice and clean and a large walk in closet to store our bags, was a nice added bonus! The included breakfast buffet was decent, not much of a variety, but what was offered was tasty! Lunch menu was good as well. We did not eat dinner at the restaurant, as we wanted to venture out to the town each night and try other restaurants! Service at the restaurant was great! The pool area is small and quaint, but very quiet and the time we did spend there, it seemed as if we had the hotel to ourselves. With a great view, and a drink in hand, it was a very peaceful setting. We would highly recommend Issimo for your trip to Manuel Antonio!
Other trip Apr 25, 2014
LB
"Nice Hotel, but small."
Is a nice hotel, with very nice rooms. Is small and you cannot imagine to spend a whole day in it. IS just to have a romantic and nice night stay.
Other trip Apr 9, 2014
"Nice quiet cozy place."
The service and food were exceptional. Dickson and crew made this stay perfect. We ate here every night and the food and drinks were great and priced right. The monkeys stopped by on occasion and we had a blast. Thank You Dickson, Alex and the rest of the staff for a great time.
2 night trip Mar 23, 2014
Jim R
"Beautiful hotel with great views and atmosphere."
This is a beautiful little hotel in a great location if you're interested in access to beach and rain forests. The staff was very friendly and welcoming. They greeted me with a refreshing drink and were happy to help arrange the excursions I was interested in. It really felt like everyone was happy to help. I found the suites very relaxing and loved watching the sunsets from my balcony (even had a monkey pay me a visit). As far as things guest may have an issue with, I loved the jacuzzi tub, but some people find the bathroom area too open to the rest of the suite. It didn't bother me it may not be to everyone's taste. Also, since this hotel is surrounded by forests even though they clean constantly you will we some bugs, it's just part of the experience if you want the location. I didn't feel the few I saw were a problem, but I know some people can't handle that. I loved the location, because a great little beach was just a short walk away and there was plenty of wildlife to see. Right around the hotel I enjoyed watching monkeys, sloths, and a very large iguana. If you're in reasonable shape you can stay at this hotel without a car and walk to nearby restaurants. However it is an uphill walk along the side of the road, so you may prefer a car. Taxis are easy to get and if you're walking will stop and ask if you want a ride. Overall I loved my stay at this hotel and in the region. I hope to come back soon.
Other trip Apr 1, 2014
Traci
"A nice hotel, but not worth the price"
This was a nice hotel, but I don't think it was worth the price we paid. We were greeted with wonderful fruit drinks by Dickson and check-in was an easy process. The room is nice, but a bit small. The bed was comfortable, but we did not have consistent hot water for our shower the entire three days we were there. This is a deal breaker for us. The pool is nice and the walk to the private beach is short. While we did not see monkeys at the hotel, we did see them on the path to the beach. The breakfast was good (omelet's made to order) and the service was great. We did not eat there for lunch or dinner so I can't speak to the menus. Overall a nice hotel.
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
Laurie
"The best hotel we saw when walking around the area"
This was the best hotel we saw when walking/driving around Manuel Antonio. Most people staying there were couples between the ages of 27-50. Short walk to semi-private beach, incredible views, monkeys on the balcony, great breakfast. I don't often feel this way but I would 100% stay there again and will reccommend it to all my friends.
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
Nick
"Quiet and beautiful hotel"
Had a wonderful time and enjoyed every part of this vacation. Beautiful views, great service, great food.
Other trip Feb 16, 2014
"Nice splurge at the beach."
A little over priced but overall we liked the place. Gorgeous view from the rooms and extremely comfortable bed. The bathroom had a funky odor that needs to be worked on (I believe room 109, but truly can't remember) but other than that the room was nice. There were coffee mugs in the room but no coffee pot, so that would have been nice too! A golf cart or transportation to the top of the hill would be ideal since the hotel is located in a hard spot to get around. The staff were extremely helpful, even offering a ride to the top of the hill one day when they got off work!! They also recommended a sunset Catamaran cruise which we loved! Wish we'd had more time to enjoy the pool area, but got to see a sloth and lots of monkeys right off our balcony. We'd definitely stay here again.
Other trip Feb 1, 2014
Penthouse suite should have a more private shower and bathroom which are completely exposed and visible from the bedroom. Not a very private room design. Also, Issimo is rather isolated from Manuel Antonio Beach; you have to take a taxi to get to the beach which costs $5.00 each way. The rooms all have an excellent view of the ocean. Service is good!
2 night romance trip Jan 23, 2014
Jeffe
"Very Nice Place and in a great part of the country"
I will keep this simple. Costa Rica is a great vacation spot and Issimo is a lovely hotel. The place is a little smaller than some of the hotels we are used to staying in but the view more than made up for it. We stayed in their upgraded (2nd level) room which is about $200 more for six nights and it was worth every penny. Staying at peak season we didn't expect any breaks on the price but I have heard that they will work with you if you call them directly. That goes for most hotels down there in case you are interested in doing things on your own.
Other trip Jan 29, 2014
"Perfection"
Issimo is a treasure for those seeking an adult only and intimate experience. Beautiful views of the rainforest ,filled with birds and monkeys. Great location for restaurants and the beach. The staff went out of their way to meet out needs and exceeded our expectations. Arelli,Dixon,Fernando should be awarded a "gold star" for their excellent service. Overall,Issimo is perfection.
Other trip Jan 10, 2014
Erin
"Peaceful getaway"
My wife and I just returned from an 8 day stay at Issimo suites and thoroughly enjoyed our stay! Great location, great room and incredible staff! Thanks to Dixon, David, Roy and the rest of Issimos staff for making our stay truly memorable!
8 night trip Dec 2, 2013
"Beautiful view"
The hotel is very nice and comfortable, and the view is beautiful (from the swimming pool _and_ from the room). The hotel is located off the main road, which makes it very quiet and peaceful, but also more difficult to get to without a taxi or a car.
2 night romance trip Nov 29, 2013
"Wonderful room with great ocean and forest view"
The hotel is nice with a beautiful pool and terrace with view on the ocean. The suites are wonderful, at least ours in duplex with a huge bay window on ocean and forest. We even had the visit of a monkey in the morning right in front of our window.
Other trip Nov 22, 2013
Pauline
"You need a car"
This hotel is very cute. Staffs are wonderful. If you have knee problem this is not the hotel for you.
Other trip Nov 7, 2013
"Disappointing!"
It may have been because we were there in the off-season, however, the bar was only open during select times. The pool bar was never open. It was difficult to find food at the hotel other than breakfast. It was also difficult to figure out what attractions were in the area.
Other trip Nov 1, 2013
"Great getaway"
Beautiful views, including wildlife and trees. Awaken to monkeys. Huge rooms and very friendly, accommodating staff. Highly recommend this resort!
2 night trip with friends Oct 24, 2013
DC visitors
"Do not"
Don't go there
Other trip Oct 24, 2013
bogdan
"only bad thing on our two wk visit"
Wife lost two tank tops and a dress. Didn't catch it until we cked out
Other trip Oct 18, 2013
stu
"The hotel and staff were phenomenal."
We were treated with the utmost respect and hospitality. Upon entering the hotel we we're greeted with a drink and a warm welcome. The staff was at our beckon call and their service was spectacular. We celebrated my birthday there and the owner surprised us by singing happy birthday and paying for our drinks and our deserts. He also gave us a tour of The Royal Suite, which was awesome might I add, including it's own personal pool and stoned in Jacuzzi! The view was breath taking and there wasn't a need for television because we were entertained watching wild life and nature alone. I have recommended this hotel to my friends and family and I am anxiously awaiting our return in April. Thanks again for all your hospitality, and your work ethics of exceeding our expectations. Hakisha and Roberta
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
"THE BEST !!!"
we had so much fun , go there !!!
2 night romance trip Oct 4, 2013
Nati
"Romantic time at Manuel Antonio"
A beautiful hotel, surrounded by nature, nice staff a great experience after all!!!
Other trip Aug 17, 2013
"Perfect honeymoon spot!"
Sometimes you never know what you're going to get when you book a hotel online. This hotel is just as beautiful as the pictures show. Our room had a gorgeous view of the ocean and it was surreal to wake up every morning to the monkeys playing in the trees right outside. The food was delicious and the staff were always friendly and eager to help. I would definitely stay here again and recommend to anyone coming to Costa Rica.
Other trip Aug 8, 2013
melissa
"Nice hotel, lots of wildlife and a gorgeous view"
This hotel was everything that it was boasted about on the websites and reviews. Friendly staff, beautiful hotel, and fair price. Would I come back? YES! Were planning another trip here for our honeymoon.
Other trip Aug 6, 2013
chris
"Beautiful hotel with a friendly staff"
We stayed at Issimo for 4 nights as the first leg of our Costa Rica adventure. We loved the super comfortable king size bed, the shower and the views from our room. Request room 106 if you want a 180 degree view of the pacific and surrounding rainforest. And make sure you make time to relax and swim in the pool- it's one of the deepest I've seen in country. The best part that they don't really advertise is the amount of local wildlife you'll see from your room and the outdoor dining area. We were greeted with monkeys every morning, and several different birds, including a kite that perched on our balcony. The access to the semi-private beach and close to many of the bet restaurants in town made this an ideal vacation spot.
4 night romance trip Jul 27, 2013
S. Rutledge
"Beautiful hotel. Very secluded."
Great views. Awesome pool. Free bottle of wine. In room hot tub was great.
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
Oscar
"Great place to stay for romantic getaway!"
This was an awesome hotel close to several beaches (2 in walking distance), great views and friendly staff! My husband and I had a great time and would recommend this hotel to anyone in the area. We enjoyed the area around this hotel more then the park itself!
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
"Costa Rica Honeymoon trip"
The hotel was awesome, monkeys visited us on our balcony everyday.. The staff was excellent, food could have been a little better. Very romantic hotel to be at for a honeymoon. The beaches were close and we saw several sloths along the way. We plan on going back next year to the same hotel.
Other trip Jun 22, 2013
Deana
"Beautiful hotel with excellent service."
Our stay was definitely too short to fully enjoy the place. The staff was very helpful. The hotel is walking distance from a secluded cove and 5 min drive from town and public beach...we will definitely come back.
Other trip Jun 16, 2013
"Pura Vida Issimo"
Issimo is a nice little boutique hotel, small and quaint and unpretencious like some other large resorts. Lovely for couples! no kids or lots of people! The staff are friendly and we recieved 30% off meals as guests of hotel. What was neat was the monkeys that come up to the dining and pool area in the afternoon.The room is large and has a nice view of Manuel Antonio and a shared outdoor sitting area.The pool is clean refreshing with umbrellas for shade. I would recommend a car to drive the short distance down the road to Playa Biseanz since the road is steep as well as an additional rocky walk down a secluded path to the beach. Good location for everything. Turn right at cafe Milagro and its a few minutes down the road. We stayed in room 112. The only complaint we have is that there were tiny little ants around the sink area that kept returning. We told the staff but they kept coming back. The air conditioner was a bit loud though the night. And finally, I did notice a small spot of blood stain on the white down comfortor the last day. wasnt happy about that. My husband had a tough time sleeping and he is not a light sleeper. Over all, we would recommend this hotel. I would just make a recommendation to the hotel to fix the ants and stain issue. Not appealing at all. Overall. We had a lively time.
Other trip Jun 14, 2013
J & J
"Nice Honeymoon Experience."
Really nice "Boutique-Hotel" its small with just a couple of rooms for people who don't like crowds. Restaurant has top-notch food, it has a really nice pool, its close to the beach (10min walk) and the rooms are comfortable. Some mornings you can spot monkeys in the nearby trees outside your room.
Other trip Jun 5, 2013
Pacodurazo
"Great hotel and view, but hard to get to the beach"
The hotel staff was great, the location was hard to get to. You should definitely rent a car if you stay here. The food was average, but there are many eating options on the main road in Manuel Antonio.
Other trip May 7, 2013
"Romantic and private"
Romantic setting and very private. Small boutique hotel (13 rooms) each room with its own jacuzzi tub. Howler monkeys wake you in the morning. Even saw some monkey love in the trees off our balconey. Outstanding hotel.
3 night trip Apr 8, 2013