All hotels in Bangkok, Thailand
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1988 Sukhumvit Rd, Bangchak, Phrakanong, Bangkok, Bangkok, 10260, Thailand, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Really a good Hotel"
Nothing to complain in the Hotel - only the skytrain is a little loud in the night
8 night trip with friends Nov 28, 2013
Sven
"Wow, this is realy a good one"
We glad we chose Viva Garden. What one see on the photos it's exactly the same. Realy good value for your money.
Other trip Nov 29, 2013
Balazs
MY
"Nice and clean, great service"
Obviously the room is very big and spacious. Everything looks new and clean, which is very nice. I also tried their lovely pool with sauna. The staff was very helpful and speaks sufficient English, check in/out was like a breeze. The air conditioner needs some maintenance though, it had the weird cracking sound and was annoying. During the last night of my stay, the A/C made issues with my laptop(luckily I only brought my old and spare laptop for the travel), but the hotel handled it well. Location is a bit remote from the city center, but BTS is right at the hotel front gate, and it takes about 30 minutes to get to Siam paragon. Overall the experience was very good, cool facility and perfect service. Would probably stay again next time in BKK (maybe I get a car).
3 night trip Nov 21, 2013
SG
"Nice hotel close to bangchack BTS"
The hotel I great esp for people going with families , its proximity to the BTS is perfect . In case you do not want to stay near sukhumvit with all its sex toys and sec shops on display on the streets which is embarrassing with kids around this place is good . Also we got an upgrade inspite of being our first stay . Good clean rooms very good service .
Other trip Nov 23, 2013
siddhartha s
"A tidy home away from home"
it is truly a home away from home. A place we found comfort and peace during our stay in this very chaotic Bangkok city The cafe just outside the main entrance is very nice too.
Other trip Aug 4, 2013
Mandy
"Good overall"
Friendly atmosphere, especially Patrick the porter.
1 night trip Jun 30, 2013
chunny
"Happy"
Viva Gardens has a wonderful locale. It is located between two skyrail stops: On Nut and Bang Chak. At On Nut there is a large Tesco Lotus (a supermarket/dept store). Viva Gardens is stationed outside of the city centre, but a 130 baht skyrail ticket and 15 minutes gets you just about anywhere you want to go in the inner city. We enjoyed not having a loud nightlife, so being just outside of the city was perfect for us. Viva Gardens definitely provides a five star experience. The staff are highly professional and courteous. We even received a free upgrade when we arrived. Our room was enormous. Easily one of the largest hotel rooms we have ever had. An open and spacious bedroom/lounge/kitchenette with a great big bathroom, too. The balcony was small, but on the 7th floor we still had a spectacular view of Bangkok. The pool and facilities were gorgeous and well maintained. The room was very clean. The A/C kicked-in quick and strong. The television channels covered all bases. Internet connection was fast. Room service was timely. We would certainly stay there again.
4 night romance trip Jun 4, 2013
"Excellent accommodation a bit removed from sights"
Staff very helpful and made sure that we got a fair deal from the taxi driver. It was convenient to the Bangkok light rail system for getting to shopping and tourist areas.
2 night trip Apr 4, 2013
Mur
"Great hotel with friendly staff."
Great hotel.. Loved the experience. Absolutely fab place to live..
Other trip Apr 2, 2013
"Wonderful!"
A bit far from sight seeing spots but the staff was well worth the distance!
Other trip Mar 28, 2013
SG
Beautiful hotel with great service. The location wasn't central but we found it easy to get around by the metro.
Other trip Mar 24, 2013
"Exceptionally Friendly Hotel"
My Wife and I spent 8 nights at this hotel at the beginning and end of our holiday in Thailand.We had originally booked a city centre hotel for the end of our holiday,but cancelled this and re-booked the Viva as it was like coming home.Rooms were large and clean with a decent sized balcony.The pool was excellent and the buffet breakfast served everything you could imagine.What really made this hotel was the staff who were all so friendly and helpful.Naphat in particular was exceptional,he always seemed to be on duty and always with a smile.He organised all our taxis,helped with my suit order and advised us were to visit.When we next come to Bangkok this is the only hotel we would consider.
Other trip Mar 13, 2013
Frenchie
"Viva Garden Bangkok"
The staff was very helpful with all our needs during our 3-night stay. Wonderful variety in the included breakfast daily. Great outdoor pool big enough for lap swimming; on site do-it-yourself laundry machines as needed. Close to the fantastic sky train system. Good recommendation for local restaurant.
Other trip Mar 8, 2013
Gina
"Best hotel in bangkok?"
A very enjoyable and relaxing stay.Staff are friendly and helpful and the hotel rooms are clean ,big and comfortable.
Other trip Feb 25, 2013
Tip
"Awesome Experinence"
My stay with my girlfriend who i proposed to on valentines day in the hotel was an amazing time , Very friendly staff , very helpful , very lovely and tidy hotel , centrally located to our needs . Close to BTS . was my first trip to thailand , bangkok . i took many photos . very romantic hotel to stay in . The service was one of the best i have come across. The room itself very comfortable and lovely . very relaxing , complete with cooking equipment etc . I am so impressed i will be coming back to stay there , my girlfriend lives in bangkok . i would also recommend the hotel also to others . Thank you so much Viva Gardens Hotel you made my first trip tp Bangkok so welcome i will be back , well i have to come back my wife to be lives in bangkok so you will be seeing us again 10/10
6 night romance trip Feb 9, 2013
NZ
"Worth for the stay"
A minute from BTS, easy to get to the city. Staff are very nice and helpful. They are willing to go extra mile to meet your demand. We had greet experience with the hotel.
Other trip Feb 15, 2013
Jenny
"Dream Place"
Its very grate time& feeling very comfortable like a home.
4 night trip Feb 2, 2013
IN
Professional staffs and nice rooms!`
2 night trip with friends Jan 28, 2013
"Very good hôtel in Bangkok"
We were in Bangkok before and this hôtel was perfect even if situated à little further from center town.Is is just beside à sky train station so very conveniant! The quality of service,room cleaning,excellent buffet breakfast ,quietness and the pool made it the best choice we could make! We were supposed to stay 3 nights and we decided to stay 5 ... We will come back,
Other trip Jan 31, 2013
France and J.M.
"Clean, close to sky train"
Very nice hotel, clean and comfortable. Unfortunately not in a very nice part of town, but next to sky train station, so easy to travel with public transport. Good for short stay (shopping etc.)
2 night trip Dec 30, 2012
ZA
"Lovely hotel with great pool."
This hotel was in a good location- although not central- literally thirty seconds walk from the sky train. The room was very spacious, and very clean- bed was comfortable too. We were on the 9th floor which was quiet and had brilliant views of Bangkok from the balcony. The staff were very friendly and helpful. My favourite thing about the hotel was the pool which was absolutely lovely and very quiet- had it to ourselves on several occasions.
2 night trip Dec 17, 2012
Evsj
"Great hotel for everyone!"
Great location, very nice and helpfull staff, great rooms, aircon, shower and a bath tub! Good size swimming pool, laundry room, kids play room, good gym... Very good price! Stayed from 29th November 'til 1st December
Other trip Dec 6, 2012
Aniolec
"Easy access to downtown."
We stayed 3 nights before heading to our destination. The hotel is lovely and very well maintained. Breakfast included with the room had lots of variety and was good. Staff was extremely helpful and polite. The location was close to the sky train, which is easy to use. I would stay here again.
3 night trip Nov 24, 2012
Mom site/poopsie
"GREAT NEW HOTEL, WITH EXELLENT AMENITIES"
The hotel itself is very modern and new so if you are lookig for a nice place to stay it fits the bill. Its situated minutes from Bang Chuk station (Sky train) which will get you into central Bangkok in 15mins and costs 50 baht. The staff are friendly and helpful in general however my experience was a bit off putting because one staff member (who I guess had ever seen a black person before) decided to stare at me for 20 mins non-stop whilst I attempted to eat breakfast. However I met a lovely manager (and now friend) who was brilliant and made my stay so pleasant. The hotel is clean (mainly because its new) but they dont do a deep clean so its easy to find smeared tiles and dust around the furniture. I stayed in the studio and that was superb they had all the cooking facilities you need. The breakfast is great, tasty food, good variety of dishes. Overall really nice, new, clean, well situated hotel. 4/5 :)
Other trip Nov 23, 2012
Ellie
"Great facilities. Service could be improved."
This hotel was beautiful and spacious. I was impressed by the suite and facilities. If you don't mind taking the train into town for approx 20 mIns, the location is also excellent. My only complaint is that I found the service, while acceptable could've been better. Despite calling for early check in weeks before, my room was not ready when I arrived. Also, when catching a cab out to the airport, the hotel ordered me a taxi for a price that was double what I knew to be the market price. Guests should be able to trust their hotel to be honest. For this I was unimpressed. Overall, a guest at this hotel definitely gets value for the price here.
Other trip Nov 21, 2012
Jo
"Great deal for the price."
Absolutely great place Pro's: mostly great staff good room cleaning pool and amenities are amazing breakfast is fantastic spacious rooms Con's Hotel is a bit out of town, and while being near the BTS skytrain it is somewhat inconvenient. Location is in a less run-down place in town, so for those who want action on their doorstop, this is not the place to be. However, if you don't mind, or are after the authentic thai experience, this location is great. General Con = the smog in Bangkok is really bad on somedays. For those who are inexperieinced with smog, it's tough. Note: the hotel had a few upkeep issues ie having some poor water flow in one of te bathrooms. This could lead to problems in the future.
Other trip Nov 14, 2012
Frazzle
NZ
"Home! Truly"
Best...till date
Other trip Oct 6, 2012
"Flawless"
This place is amazing..I tried to find any point to complaint but could not..you need to try it to know how a place should be..great ..great ..great
Other trip Oct 5, 2012
Niraj
"great hotel!"
we are very pleased with this hotel..the room is very clean and spacious..meals can be cooked in the well-equipped kitchen..outdoor pool is very relaxing..staff are very friendly, especially the doormen..breakfast is okay, standard western breakfast..hotel is located near BTS, and daily commute is very easy..we will surely stay here again when we go back to bangkok..
3 night romance trip Sep 6, 2012
PH
"Excellent Hotel! Best for Family with Kids"
We stayed for 4 nights. We were so pleased with this hotel. It is very clean and modern. The hotel staff were always very helpful and eager to please. A little bit far from the center and malls, but the skytrain station is just front of the hotel. My wife likes this hotel and already recommended to her friends. You can cook small meals for your kids in the rooms and morning breakfast is very nice.
4 night family trip Sep 3, 2012
Sai
SG
"clean, new, good service, mediocre breakfast"
breakfast wasnt worth the money-you can pay for it once you get there so i reccommend not paying in advance until you check it out, convenient because the sky train is located legitimately right next to the hotel, only issue is taking cabs or getting picked up from tours, some will not be willing to drive that far or will charge you a lot, rooms were clean, good service, very new and modern design
3 night trip with friends Aug 25, 2012
sarah
"A wonderful family Bangkok option"
The hotel is very modern with enormous serviced apartments. The hotel is ideal for families and our 16 month old son had a ball there, he loved the pool and children's area.
Other trip Jun 10, 2012
Will

"不錯"
離bts E10站很近,所以交通很方便,但是離市中心有段距離,到市中心搭空鐵差不多15-20分鐘。房間很大很乾淨,床有點硬,不過泰國的飯店幾乎都是硬床的樣子。早餐buffet東西不多但很好吃,泳池是露天的,很乾淨。健身房不大但基本的設備都有。整體還不錯。
2 night romance trip May 11, 2015
MENG-CHEN
TW
"A wonderful place to live! 值得一住的地方!"
I stayed for two nights and I can just say it's a wonderful place to live! Nice people with the best service, the best location near BTS Bang Chak, you just need to take a walk within 1~2 minutes. By the way, the breakfast is also good to eat! And I'm sure I will stay there in the near future. 我在這裡住了二晚,它非常值得一住!員工友善而且服務周到,地理位置佳,靠近BTS Bang Chak,走路約1~2分內會到。 此外,飯店的早餐也很好吃!我非常確定近期內的下一次旅行一定會再入住。
2 night trip Apr 20, 2015
TW
"Excellent value for money - Everything TOP"
Top customer service, very frienly and helpfull staff, very clean, excellent food (i.e. breakfast, etc), good location because only 2 minutes walk to BTS (sky train), just everything almost perfect!
5 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
CH
"Super Hotel mit bester Anbindung an BTS"
Super Hotel in unmittelbarer Nähe zur BTS-Station. Personal war überaus freundlich, kompetent und hilfsbereit, die Zimmer geräumig und sauber. Das Frühstücksangebot war ausreichend und gut. Wir würden das Hotel jederzeit weiterempfehlen.
6 night romance trip Mar 23, 2015
"Great staying experience!"
Very close to sky train-Bang Chak!great breakfast and friendly staff! An extreme satisfying stay in Bangkok!
6 night business trip Mar 17, 2015
TW
"Super toller Aufenthalt !!!"
Super tolles Hotel, wir sind immer noch total vom Viva Garden begeistert. Ideal um Bangkok zu erobern nur wenige Schritte zur Hochbahn und schon sind Sie im Leben. Das Personal super freundlich und hilfsbereit. Wir kommen sicher wieder in dieses tolle Haus.
7 night romance trip Mar 12, 2015
Albert
"Very nice hotel"
Excellent, good service. Close to bts. The room is huge and clean. I would like to come again next time
4 night family trip Feb 19, 2015
HK
"Super Verkehrsgünstig gelegenes Hotel"
Wir waren in Bangkok zu einem 4-tägigen Aufenthalt. Tolles Hotel !!!! 2 Min. von der Hochbahn und trotzdem ruhig. Für ein Stadthotel: Super Pool.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"房間格價合理"
靠近 bts 但飯店位置離市區較遠, 對於要跑行程的朋友會有點不便 房間格價合理, 房間煮食也 OK . 飯店設備齊全, 游泳健身都可以. 缺點是飯店旁邊有學校, 每天上課會唱校歌(國歌?)所以會有點吵
2 night romance trip Feb 17, 2015
酒店很近空鐵,員工非常友善,從廊曼機場坐的士要泰铢420,早餐款不太多,但質素不錯,整體非常滿意,下次會再選擇 ,值得推薦。
4 night family trip Feb 7, 2015
Yuk Yee Queenie
"很滿意,房間很大,價錢超值"
酒店距離BANG CHAK BTS很近, 步行只需 五分鐘內。 酒店外觀設計很特別。 不過距離市中心有點遠 , 要搭差不多十個站才到達SIAM。 在櫃位登記的時候給了我們兩杯橙汁, 感覺窩心。 酒店房間寬敞, 還有一個露台。 有煮食爐和餐具提供。 房間很整潔, 美中不足是沒有提供牙刷和牙膏。 早餐很豐富,提供泰式和西式的早餐。 金邊粉和臘味糯米飯很好吃。 如果再來會再考慮入住這間酒店。
Other trip Feb 13, 2015
"很棒的住宿"
對面有傳統市場及7-11,離BTS近,服務親切,房間大又乾淨,附廚房及小客廳。我下次還要去住。超推薦。
1 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
Li-Ming
酒店房的空間很大, 有足夠地方擺放行李和個人物品, 設備很齊全, 員工也很友善, 鐵路站就在數十米內, 很方便, 酒店還配有泳池, 健身室等設施
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
HK
"Very noisy in the morning"
Very noisy from the morning singing of the nearby school.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
ip
"良いホテル"
部屋も広く、BTSの駅からも近く、中心部にも一本で行けます。 小さな市場もコンビニも道路を挟んだ向かい側にあります。 プールも快適。 良いところだと思います!
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
aldo
JP
"舒適合理功能齊全"
飯店的服務生很親切很有禮貌,離捷運站2號出口只要3分鐘,對面也有7-11很方便,游泳池跟烤箱很棒!房間裡面甚至有廚房跟齊全的鍋碗瓢盆,可惜沒機會用。唯一缺點是洗澡時水會忽冷忽熱。
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
lili
"Kanonhotell!"
Fantastiskt hotell med kanonservice, fantastisk pool mitt i stan och bra läge intill skytrain med snabb transport in till city, men i inte fullt så fantastiska omgivningar... Rekommenderas dock varmt, framförallt med hänvisning till underbar personal och bra läge.
1 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015