All hotels in Tokyo, Japan
You can collect® Rewards nights here
2-4-2 Asakusa, Taito-ku, Tokyo, Tokyo-to, 111-0032, Japan, ‏‎800-491-6126

• 5.0
  • 4.0
  • 3.0
  • 2.0
  • 1.0

"Great Location with in-room laundry"
This was our last stop on a 13 day trip through Japan. The hotel is conveniently located to many markets and the Sensoji Temple. The room was comfortable, clean, and included an in-room laundry and kitchenette. The laundry was very welcomed feature. Staff was friendly and helpful. We would definitely return to this hotel and recommend it highly.
Genuine guest review
4 night family trip May 27, 2013

The following English reviews were posted by guests from other countries:

"Will return :)"
Loved the room, queen/king sized bed, comfy for Japanese standards - very firm but not a concrete slab. No bath :( but large(comparatively) bathroom with good ventilation. Dryer function on washing machine takes a while, but its in room so can pop it on while you're out. Large bright/light room, couch and desk with enough space. Bit hard to find but its right beside the French wine bar.
Genuine guest review
2 night romance trip Apr 14, 2013
L Percy

TripAdvisor reviews for Residential Hotel B: CONTE Asakusa

"Excellent stay at Residential Hotel B: CONTE Asakusa"
11/01/15 KasTrav Brisbane, Australia
Stayed here for five nights on a recent trip to Japan. Our arrival flight into Tokyo at night which meant we would arrive at the hotel outside of their check-in hours. I emailed the hotel to arrange an out of hours check-in. They provided an extremely quick and friendly response with instructions in English. All the staff we dealt with spoke exceptionally good English and provided very good service. The location of the hotel is very good, in a traditional part of tokyo, very close to Sensō-ji temple. We caught the train from the airport and then changed onto the subway and walked to find the hotel. The location was very good as our next destination was Nikko and the Tobu Asakusa line is a short walk from the hotel. There are numerous shops and restaurants all in close proximity to the hotel. The room was exceptionally well-priced. It was clean, spacious, light and provided a range of facilities which you wouldn't normally find in a hotel room. I was very happy to have a washer/dryer in the room. The bathroom was spacious and the water precious in the shower pressure was fantastic. I liked the ledge in the shower so you were able to sit down if you wanted. The range of toiletries offered was fantastic. My partner actually commented about how much he liked the smell of the body wash. The bed was comfortable even though it was small. The linen was high quality. The blackout curtains kept the light out and there was no noise from the street. Very quiet stay. My only minor complaint is there is no free tea/coffee in the room but that was no issue as we went out for breakfast everyday or bought iced coffee and tea and kept it in the fridge. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here and would recommend to others.
"clean and new!"
11/01/15 Diletta B
my boyfriend and I loved our stay here. Asakusa is our favorite area in Tokyo and if you also love it or would love to explore it, you should stay here. this Hotel is clean and new, the rooms are small (like everywhere else in Tokyo), but very functional (we even had a washing machine in our room). Sensoji temple is at walking distance, there are plenty of restaurants around the hotel (this could be not pleasant at night. it could get pretty loud making it hard to fall asleep) and also many many stores for souvenirs shopping. the only negative note is that the hotel is far from the metro station: 15 minute walk. despite the negative points i have made, if you choose to stay in Asakusa area i would recommend this hotel!
"A very good place to stay in Tokyo"
10/31/15 crpeter2450 El Cajon, California
My wife and I stayed at this hotel for 4 nights in early October, 2015 based on others' reviews on Tripadvisor and were very pleased with the accommodations and service. Access to the hotel is not too difficult from the Narita airport. I recommend that you purchase a Pasmo card at the airport which can be used for both the Keisei line trains and the Metro, as well as many restaurants, taxis, and buses in Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka, and some other cities. You can take the Keisei rail line to the Ueno station then take a short, inexpensive cab ride with your luggage to the hotel. Alternatively, you can transfer from the Keisei line at the Aoto station and take the train to the Asakusa station which is about a 10 minute walk to the hotel. This hotel offers very nice, compact, but comfortable apartment style rooms with kitchens and combination washers/dryers for laundering your clothes. The washer/dryer machines work OK but take at least an hour just for the wash cycle. Ours didn't dry clothes very well or quickly except when drying small loads. It's best to hang up clothes to dry, which is what the Japanese typically do. The hotel staff spoke English and were very helpful for advice on sightseeing. We really liked the location of the hotel because it was a very nice older area of Tokyo and was very convenient to the metro system, grocery stores, restaurants, and sights we wanted to see. We did learn that many of the smaller restaurants in the area close before dinner. We would definitely stay at this hotel again if we return to Tokyo.
09/15/15 Shubidu s Hong Kong, China
Stayed for 2 nights during my summer holiday in July. it was a very nice stay, much better than most of the chained hotel in Tokyo. The staff at front desk are very attentive, every time I have query about my reservation, check in, or about the nearby areas by email by phone or face to face, they reverted with swift and detailed response. The room is spacious, the bed is comfortable and the kitchen is well equipped, I had everything I need to cook a proper meal, didnt even need to worry about seasoning as it's available for purchase at a very reasonable price from front desk. There is even a washing machine in the room! Many sightseeing spots nearby, you can spend a whole day there for visiting temples n traditional stores.
"Unhappy experience "
09/06/15 rachel_evian Hong Kong, China
We feel strange that the cleaner put our 3 toothbrushes in the same cup, so we are supposed to use other people 's ones? And the toothpaste is very small just for one time only, so we shouldn't have new tooth brushes? And back to basic, it is the hygienic matter. Also, the shampoo makes the hair colour fade out. We saw brown hair colour in the bath basin . It is my first time to experience These in japan.
"Great Stay in Tkyo"
08/16/15 Ian M Melbourne
I spent 4 nights in the B Conte in Asakusa on a recent rip to Japan. The hotel is in a great location in an older part of Tokyo with in a short walk to Asakusa metro. The hotel is a little difficult to find, you just need to ask for directions. The rooms are really neat and clean plenty of space, washing machine and WiFi. The staff are really friendly and helpful and for around $130 Aud a night not bad value. I will stay again.
"Will stay here in future! "
08/06/15 amelrox London, United Kingdom
Best hotel I've stayed in Tokyo. Not too expensive as well! The room is spacious, clean and minimalist. The reception staff is extremely kind and helpful. I will stay here for all my future trips to Tokyo. The price is also very reasonable for the size and quality of the room.
"Brilliant place, especially for the price. Would recommend to anyone."
07/10/15 camcarp Melbourne, Australia
Stayed here for 3 nights in July and liked it so much we came back for a few more later. Located in relaxed and old school asakusa, where there is still plenty to do but you don't feel like you are mid shibuya or in a horrible high rise business hotel. Well furnished rooms, great staff. Good size hotel used by a lot of domestic visitors. Got all the mod cons and good beds. Corner rooms are a bit pokier than the rest but even these still well above average. Two train stations nearby, both confusingly called asakusa but on different lines (look that one up first), one of which connects directly to narita airport. When we are back we will definitely be coming back here!
"Decent size and good location"
06/30/15 NathalieSFO San Francisco, California
Staff was very friendly. Room is decent size, clean and location was good. It was a little noisy on occasion. I guess it depends which way your room is facing. Kitchenette had most of what you would need and there is a supermarket nearby. A couple towels had a bizarre smell but there were plenty other ones for my stay. Note that housekeeping does not come every day.
"Wouldn't stay anywhere else in Tokyo!"
06/24/15 Hanyut Gold Coast
This is the 5th consecutive year my wife and I have stayed at B:CONTE Asakusa. With the exception of one problem, which was eventually resolved, a couple of years ago, we have always enjoyed staying here. It is well located, the rooms are modern and have everything we need...and it represents terrific value for money. And one of the many people working at the reception desk, Lan Tanaka, is particularly lovely...and remembers us whenever we return, which is a nice personal touch. See you again next year Tanaka-san.
Reviews and ratings contained within this site are the subjective opinions of customers and suppliers; they do not represent or reflect’s position. Neither nor the parties involved in providing review content shall be held liable for any damages of any sort resulting from use of these reviews