All hotels in Omaha, Nebraska, United States of America

2.3
    1.8
    2.6
"Good enough"
The motel was clean and plain.......no extras. Definitely worth the money.
1 night family trip Aug 17, 2015
karen
"Hotel in not a good neighborhood"
It was a okay hotel. It didn't seem like to good of a neighbor.
1 night trip with friends Aug 13, 2015
Mildred
"Lazy and unclean"
Room was dirty, hairs on the bed that did not belong to me or my significant other. Bugs and cigarette butts on the window sill and floor, yet it was a non smoking room. The shower was a stand up, looked pretty, however it would only be extremely hot or freezing cold water. The shower curtain was not long enough so the floor would be soaked when you finished enduring the miserable temperature of the water. No microwave in the room, had to repeatedly call the front desk for them to bring one. Door was broken, the manual lock did not work and when you entered you had to open the handle upwards. I called the front desk for a towel and they had informed me that they didn't have many extra towels, to me it was unprofessional, unclean, unfriendly, and overall nasty.
3 night romance trip Jul 31, 2015
"sucked"
it was not very good
2 night trip Aug 2, 2015
"Worst hotel I've stayed in in a long time."
This hotel was a dive. The pool, which had a sign that said closed for the season, had obviously been closed for more than 1 season as the cover had 3 ft weeds, a basketball and football (both faded from an extended period of time in the sun)and some other trash. I would recommend finding another hotel in the same area if you are looking to stay here.
1 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
"HORRIBLE!!!! Find something better for the money!"
I was looking for an inexpensive hotel/motel - what I got was a total dive. The room smelled very musty. The bathroom floor looked like it hadn't been mopped or cleaned in ages. Bathroom sink didn't drain. Lights in bathroom wouldn't turn on with first try. Had to flick the switch 10 times. Light in shower never turned on. I had to practically beg the front desk to get one extra bath towel (so I could put one on the floor to walk on). The beds were hard as rocks - felt like I was sleeping on 2 box springs stacked.
1 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
"CWS experience on a budget, you get what you paydo"
It was what I expected, nothing more, nothing less. Made me feel like I was in the 60's. Needs some sprucing up outside from emptying the garbage cans(they were over flowing) to having an ice container in the room. I asked for one at the office and all I got was a shake of the heading meaning no. Pool was empty, dirty looking with a winter cover still on it, and lacking in appearance. Bathroom faucet was leaking and very outdated. Bed was made after the first day. On a positive note, no bed bugs.
4 night business trip Jun 20, 2015
"Bring your Lysol!"
Just passing through town looking for a cheap place to rest. They say you get what you pay for but I paid too much at $42 for the night. The bed was made and the sheets were clean but the rest of the room was untouched as far as housekeeping. Trash left in fridge, surfaces not clean, toilet had urine on seat and urine on floor around toilet and poo left on toilet. Appears to be family owned and I assume they do the housekeeping themselves and are too cheap to hire a couple housekeepers. The room was outdated and bed was hard...I would stay again if only they kept the rooms clean. So would not stay again.
1 night family trip Jul 6, 2015
"Clean, decent, CHEAP"
Arrived at the airport at nearly midnight and needed to be on the road fairly early the next morning, on my way to visit family that live in the middle of nowhere. Didn't want to pay $100+ just for a place to sleep for a couple of hours. This place was perfect for my needs. It's close to the interstate (I-80/I-680 split), although it feels like it's tucked into a decent neighborhood. Could be slightly tricky to find if you're not familiar with Omaha. There is a Village Inn/Perkins place to eat and a slightly nicer hotel across the street. The bed was on the soft side yet comfortable, wifi was fine, plenty of hot water, cold A/C. Hotel was super clean, just very dated--decor theme is secondhand store reject. Staff members were helpful. Obviously for the price you're not going to get down pillows and 5-star amenities, but if you just need a clean, safe, and cheap place to sleep, this is it. Other guests appeared to be a mix of college-age kids and manual laborers (painters & roofers, based on vehicles in parking lot). Not the hoity-toity of society but neither did I feel like I was in the midst of drug deals and prostitution rings. Anyway, it is definitely shabby, but still respectable. I'm a single, well-traveled 39-year-old woman and I felt safe. I would stay here again if I needed to. Stayed June 26, 2015.
1 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
"Grateful Worker"
At its 'regular' price, Travel Inn is a relatively good value. When the price was inflated due to the College World Series, it was the best of all bad options.
5 night business trip Jun 21, 2015
"Not bad at all"
It was awesome that you access your room from the street, as opposed to having to go through lobby every time. Perfect for someone not needing to be in the room very much. Internet connectivity was dreadful. I am hoping this was an isolated event. Otherwise, they could be held liable for false advertisement.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
Zach
"Stay here if you like feeling unsafe and dirty"
DO NOT STAY HERE!!!!! I've stayed at plenty of cheap hotels and this one is by far the worst. The manager was rude. I was told that if I planned on checking out before 9 a.m. not to bother him because he would be sleeping. Once we got to our room things got worse. The sheets were so old anf thin I could see through them to the gross bed that had a piece of yellow foam on the mattress. There was a broken lamp shade, the fan in the bathroom was hanging off the wall, and the TV remote didn't work. As if things could get worse....they did. When I was walking my dog there were two cop cars there. I stopped to ask if I should be concerned, the officer asked if it was my first time there, I said it was. His response was "Make it your last." Obviously I will never stay there again.
1 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
zak
"Traveling Man"
Did not care much for this motel. It seem be run down and the room was dirty. The safety lock on the door was broken. It was a little hard to find off the beaten path. All in all not worth the cost for the quality I recieved.
1 night trip Sep 19, 2014
It was ok for an overnight stay quick in and out. Room was comfortable.
Other trip Oct 4, 2014
Yolanda
"It served our purpose."
OK, It served our purpose. No remote for the TV. Not the easiest location to find the office. Office staff was friendly.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
Randy
"Beware"
This place looked like a prostitue haven. Not recommended
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
It was decent for the money... just a place to rest your neck.... wish the pool had been open.
3 night family trip Jul 18, 2014
"Pay for what you get"
The Room was pretty dirty. The staff would not get me an additional pillow. It was summer, the pool was "closed for the season". All that being said. For $40 a night, I really shouldn't complain.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
"Horrible!!!"
It was incredibly dirty scared to get under the covers!
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
"mediocre"
smokey smelling rooms for rooms designated as non-smoking
1 night trip Jul 11, 2014
jimito
"Nasty place"
Rock hard beds, room falling apart, holes in walls, calk pulling away from shower (in which is just wide enough to stand in). Was afraid to take off shoes in room. Rock hard beds. Website says they are remodeling...they need to close down until rooms are fit to stay in. Pool said was closed for season...I stayed in June. What season were they waiting for?
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
shnan
"Not very clean or comfortable"
Not very clean or comfortable, amenities for only one person and very low grade. Towels were rough. Limited television access (channels). Groups of eerie looking characters partying in the parking lot at 2 A.M.
"This hotel should be shut down!!"
Will never book through expedia again this hotel is so gross and dirty and the sheets were brown!!! Very scary and the people are very dangerous !!!! Will never book off expedia again! I will tell everyone to look at the hotel and not book through expedia before! Very disappointed in expedia
Other trip Jun 22, 2014
sam
"I signed up for Deluxe Queen Bed Got 2 singles."
There was no coffee pot and no remote for5 tv and no clock.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
Clarence
"HOUSE KEEPING IS TERRIBLE"
The bathroom was nasty, hair in the shower, floor was dirty
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
"worst night of sleep ever"
The motel only had two towels per room and we had four people in each room we had three rooms, when we went up to ask for more towels the lady at the front desk became very rude and would only give us three towels so we had 9 towels for 12 people. The beds might have well as been slap of wood it was so hard. I will never stay at that hotel again and for the price I could have stayed at the days inn.
1 night trip May 21, 2014
"Travel Inn, Omaha"
Room door was difficult to open, had to slam it with my shoulder to get it open. Remote for TV didn't work, although our room was reserved for 2 people we had only towels and shampoo for one.
Other trip May 20, 2014
"cheap but no extras"
I stay here every so often when the budget is at a pinch, room starts at $ 40.00 and is very basic. That is to be expected, rooms are clean but the furnishings are used and some in need of repair. Not every room has a working phone. Free Wi-Fi and a pool are available. Staff is nice and will try to help. Very few towels.
Other trip May 17, 2014
Ulli
"roach inn"
small room, hair in shower not ours, and roaches. would not stay there again, don't recommend anyone else to stay there either.
Other trip May 16, 2014
"Terrible!"
Pay more at any price this place is BAD
1 night business trip Jul 25, 2013
Don
"Not a good value"
We chose this hotel for the low price, but that does not excuse the trashed exterior or the threadbare and dirty sheets
1 night trip Jul 19, 2013
This place is a dump. I would never Ever go back. Dave
2 night business trip May 3, 2013
"Didn't feel safe or clean"
When I first walked in my "non-smoking" room I was overcome with the smell of cigarette smoke, the bathroom ceiling had some sort of orange-brown grime on it, and there was a nice big spider waiting next to my bed. They also apparently permit other hotel stayers to blast loud music and have loud parties in the parking lot late into the night. I would never go back nor recommend it to anyone.
Other trip May 6, 2013
"Scary place"
I was scared to sleep in the bed. The whole thing was spooky and rundown. It must be used as a weekly/monthly residence, too. We left in the middle of the night and barely slept a wink. Guess one gets what they pay for!
Other trip Apr 17, 2013
Swanvic
"Worst experience ever........"
Worst experience ever.......1980 reloaded......3rd world countries hotel ..........here in USA
Other trip Apr 14, 2013
"More primitive than camping"
This hotel is undoubtedly a 1 star accommodation. I would give it 0 stars if it were possible. Dirty bed, no toiletries, scratchy towels, shady parking lot, the list goes on. This place needs to be bulldozed over and replaced.
Other trip Jan 12, 2013
Businesser
"quick stop to get some sleep"
Staff very friendly, room clean although shower needs improvement, not good for short people - no tub. Heating system either blasted or was totally off all night - very uncomfortable bed.
1 night trip Oct 19, 2012
CO traveler

"Should be rated a one star"
Pros: Shower and toilet have been updated so passable. Apparently run by family that is living on site. They were responsive to any requests for extra towels, etc. Cons: Outside of motel is not been well maintained giving the impression off a rough neighborhood when in-fact there are 3 star hotels just 2 blocks away). Room was very small, top of wardrobe had not been dusted (e.g. dead fly), room smelled but cleared up with running.
1 night family trip May 1, 2015
"a good hotel with accessible amenities"
Perfect for what I needed. The room was clean and comfortable. Bed was good and perfect softness/hardness balance. The area is really convenient. I can walk within 10 mins and I have reached a whole bunch of stores and food places and supermarket.
4 night business trip Nov 19, 2014

"fastest WiFi ever"
changed every day the linen from beds, very good. microfridge.new washer and dryer. modern silent A/C contact them direct for best price.
1 night family trip Jul 22, 2014
Don

TripAdvisor reviews for Travel Inn Omaha

"Stay away"
07/13/15 Yvonne F
Thought it would be fine for just a bed for 1 night while driving back to Colorado...what a mistake. Cheap and booked on line...first mistake. While checking in a customer came in and said her tires we slashed by another customer with a little girl with him. She called the cops. The clerk said basically fine tanks for letting her know...no other concern as if it was a normal occurrence, I asked are you sure it's safe here? She replies yes, she and her kids live close by. Oh yeah that reassured me...not. I asked to cancel, don't feel safe...windows broken in rooms, pool closed and covered, everything dirty. She said I wouldn't get my money back. Went to room, reserved a double room, only 1 bed in room...nonsmoking...stunk like an ashtray. This time my husband went back to front desk and demanded a refund which he got. Found better place just down the road. Avoid this place...should be shut down immediately.
"DEATH TRAP"
06/26/15 Natalie B
PSA! WARNING! DO NOT STAY HERE! I REPEAT, DO NOT STAY HERE. Let me sum this up in the quickest way possible. We checked the mattress first thing when we got there and found black spots that looked just like bed bugs. We complained to the front desk and they assured us that the black stuff was just dirt and that they had just recently had an exterminator come. We had no where else to go so were forced to stay another night. We stopped by the local Walmart and picked up Lysol wipes and attempted to clean the disgusting room. Not only were the carpets not vacuumed but they were soaking wet and stained, whatever was on or in the carpet irritated the skin on our feet and turned them red. The bed sheets were definitely not changed from the last guest. We toughed it out for one night but as expected woke up with bed bug bites. We complained not only to the hotel but the travel company the rooms were booked through and no refund was issued. Save yourself a lot of pain and money and avoid this hotel at all costs. The fact that this motel was once a motel 6 and was too low for their standards to remain in this building should be enough to convince you to steer clear. The motel is family owned by a very rude and disrespectful couple that does not care for their guests and scams their customers. Stay away for your own good.
"Two words...BED BUGS."
06/12/15 David M Maple Grove, Minnesota
For the price, I was in no way expecting first class accommodations. However, I don't think its unreasonable to expect a clean room. I addressed this with the manager, and he stated that they weren't bed bugs, but just dirt! Really?!?! So I guess it was dirt that bit us and left bite marks down my girlfriends side. Avoid this place.
"Ok for quick nite's stay"
05/12/15 dorism80 Omaha
only 2 thin towels, took 10 minutes to warm the shower water, light trickle of water from sink, stained walls in bathroom, bed mattress crunches as though stuffed with newspaper, clean sheets and a table to put the takeout dinner. If ur on the road the price matches what you get.
"Not the greatest, not the worst I guess..."
12/10/14 Brian211978 Las Cruces, New Mexico
Used to be Motel 6. Stayed just for one night. The area around I didn't really experience many problems, but inside the room smelled like smoke, even though it says NON SMOKING. Didn't go away propping door open for 15 minutes. The furnace worked OK, but didn't make the smoke smell any better. The door closed, and it does lock from, but the deadbolt looked like it was broken off ages ago. The bed was very hard as well. Not the worst hotel I've ever seen (it did have a desk), but won't return unless all others in the area are booked and the condition of inside the rooms are improved.
"STAY CLEAR"
12/02/14 callbrooks
This hotel is not all it says it is. The rooms are too small for two beds. There are no microwave and fridge not even on request which i did. There are no dressers. Very little space in thr rooms, one bed is up against the air and heat unit. I called the office one morning and the clerk on duty got mad because he said i woke him up and told me it was my problem. In all the motels that i have stayed there was someone one duty 24/7 but apparently not here but they don't tell you that. And housekeeping doesn' do your room everyday, had to go to them for fresh towels, you had to make your own beds, and take out your trash. And they don't give refunds if you don't stay. The wifi doesn't work good and the cable is the cheapest package you can get. In the bathroom they have a childs commode instead of a regular one. There are no phone books nor bibles. These people are not respectful. If i could have gotten my money back i would have went somplace else. I did not come from the east coast for such mess. Ask to see the room before buying it. The pictures look nice but you don't get what is advertised.
"Great alternative to overpriced downtown hotels"
06/03/14 snyc88 New York City, New York
Was in Omaha for the Berkshire Hathaway AGM and most of the hotels downtown were either booked or were gauging prices. This hotel was about a 10-15m drive from the centurylink - which came out to about $20-30 each way ( i split with my friend as I did the hotel). I did not get to see much of the hotel, but the rooms were nice and clean, the king size bed was very comfortable. The breakfast was also a good perk, given how early we had to get up both days. Overall a good experience, but next time will def rent a car to get around the city as the taxis quickly added up to 2-3x what it would have cost to rent for the 2 days.
"Unsafe any time of the day"
06/17/13 phantomdrvr Memphis, Tennessee
Hookers in the parking lot following other guests to their rooms, no refrigerator(as advertised), no microwave (as advertised), smoke alarm ripped off the wall, room numbers missing/broken off of doors, next door guest has lived there for 6 months. Does this sound like your normal guest experience? If so, you'll love this place! But, if not traveling as a biker gang or Navy seal team, you may find it intimidating. Made it on my top two list of WORST motels I've ever encountered in my life. If the price was cut in half (it was $99 per night) it might be easier to accept if safety for your family isn't a concern. On the plus side, a/c was cool, desk clerk was friendly, linens were clean, and TV was okay. Not a place for the faint of heart. Good luck if you choose to stay here.
"You get what you pay for."
06/20/12 Letsg0somewhere
As a young, female traveler, traveling by myself can be scary at times. However, I had no issues with this hotel. I arrive in a downpour, but checkin was fast and the front desk lady was very courteous. I did not expect a 5 star hotel experience, and there are certainly things that could be improved upon, but overall, I was extremely pleased with my stay and felt safe. The room was overall clean, no bedbugs, and the bed was comfortable. I got a great deal on a blind booking, and believe I received what I was expecting for what I paid. I would stay here again if I was traveling through Omaha again.
"AAA member & STILL was treated BAD"
09/26/11 billtdd1 Omaha, Nebraska
was there on 9/10/11 wife asked for 2 more pillows & 1 more blanket @ check in was told don't have any droped off stuff went to eat came back I went down & asked for them same was told by another person same thing tub BAD!! had a BIG!! stain I took a wash cloth & some bar soap got a lot of it told desk & they said don't like it sorry no other rooms & would NOT!! give a refund don't like leave treid several times to contact a manager & was told the same do NOT!! repeat do NOT!! stay @ this Motel 6 makes all of them look bad. Have stayed @ others & NEVER!! got this treatment. would like to see what they to this post