All hotels in Omaha, Nebraska, United States of America

Room is not nice
    Bad amenities
    Poor vibe
"Disgusting"
The room was dirty and falling apart. The toilet was covered in black scum, the vent was hanging off the wall. There was ceiling and wall decay. The pillows were flat. It was the worst room I have ever had! I would not recommend this hotel to anyone.
1 night business trip Jan 8, 2016
Angela
Not what I expected.
4 night family trip Jan 6, 2016
Carrie
I will not stay at this hotel again.
4 night family trip Jan 6, 2016
Carrie
Clean cheap hotel.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2015
Wakonda
"Not so nice, but good for short term"
When I arrived to this place, I was not expecting it to be a motel... I was in Omaha to visit my boyfriend and when I booked this place, we were under the impression it was a hotel. The shower was gross, the bathroom was way ghetto, and there were bugs. To top it off, the TV didn't work either. The staff was wonderful. Understanding and they were willing to work with us on our needs, but it should not have been our place to beg for cleanliness.
Other trip Nov 2, 2015
Yasmine
"Average inn"
Very clean and tidy. Small TV with a mini fridge and microwave. The bedside lamps didn't work. The shower light didn't work either. Not a lot of was outlets for charging devices. Plumbing problems so people had to come out and flush the pipes out so they turned off the water. Overall it was okay.
2 night family trip Sep 21, 2015
"Late Arrival"
Since I was a late arrival, not too much to experience. Got the next morning and took off to my next destination.
Other trip Sep 21, 2015
"Cheap hotel but there are better for not much more"
Cheap hotel but rather seedy. OK for one night but I moved to the Carol Hotel for the rest of my trip and it was much better.
1 night trip Aug 19, 2015
Barry
Old!
3 night romance trip Aug 25, 2015
ZHIWEN
"Terrible hotel."
The shower was built wrong and kept flooding the bathroom. Went to ask for more towels since we had to use them to clean the water up, they would only give us one until housekeeping would be there in the morning. Won't be coming back or suggesting it.
Other trip Aug 25, 2015
"Good enough"
The motel was clean and plain.......no extras. Definitely worth the money.
1 night family trip Aug 17, 2015
karen
"Hotel in not a good neighborhood"
It was a okay hotel. It didn't seem like to good of a neighbor.
1 night trip with friends Aug 13, 2015
Mildred
"Not a "Travel" Inn."
I booked this motel online for my daughter traveling across country. I was not able to read reviews before I booked. She almost gave up the cost for another option. She told me the motel is more of a residential than traveling motel. There was NO working phone in the room, and her security lock only had half the lock in place. But due to the hour and her situation, she did spend the night. She said it was a bed to sleep in, none of them were murdered, and her car was still there in the morning. Not a place she will stop at again.
Other trip Aug 14, 2015
"Lazy and unclean"
Room was dirty, hairs on the bed that did not belong to me or my significant other. Bugs and cigarette butts on the window sill and floor, yet it was a non smoking room. The shower was a stand up, looked pretty, however it would only be extremely hot or freezing cold water. The shower curtain was not long enough so the floor would be soaked when you finished enduring the miserable temperature of the water. No microwave in the room, had to repeatedly call the front desk for them to bring one. Door was broken, the manual lock did not work and when you entered you had to open the handle upwards. I called the front desk for a towel and they had informed me that they didn't have many extra towels, to me it was unprofessional, unclean, unfriendly, and overall nasty.
3 night romance trip Jul 31, 2015
"sucked"
it was not very good
2 night trip Aug 2, 2015
"Worst hotel I've stayed in in a long time."
This hotel was a dive. The pool, which had a sign that said closed for the season, had obviously been closed for more than 1 season as the cover had 3 ft weeds, a basketball and football (both faded from an extended period of time in the sun)and some other trash. I would recommend finding another hotel in the same area if you are looking to stay here.
1 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
"HORRIBLE!!!! Find something better for the money!"
I was looking for an inexpensive hotel/motel - what I got was a total dive. The room smelled very musty. The bathroom floor looked like it hadn't been mopped or cleaned in ages. Bathroom sink didn't drain. Lights in bathroom wouldn't turn on with first try. Had to flick the switch 10 times. Light in shower never turned on. I had to practically beg the front desk to get one extra bath towel (so I could put one on the floor to walk on). The beds were hard as rocks - felt like I was sleeping on 2 box springs stacked.
1 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
"CWS experience on a budget, you get what you paydo"
It was what I expected, nothing more, nothing less. Made me feel like I was in the 60's. Needs some sprucing up outside from emptying the garbage cans(they were over flowing) to having an ice container in the room. I asked for one at the office and all I got was a shake of the heading meaning no. Pool was empty, dirty looking with a winter cover still on it, and lacking in appearance. Bathroom faucet was leaking and very outdated. Bed was made after the first day. On a positive note, no bed bugs.
4 night business trip Jun 20, 2015
"Bring your Lysol!"
Just passing through town looking for a cheap place to rest. They say you get what you pay for but I paid too much at $42 for the night. The bed was made and the sheets were clean but the rest of the room was untouched as far as housekeeping. Trash left in fridge, surfaces not clean, toilet had urine on seat and urine on floor around toilet and poo left on toilet. Appears to be family owned and I assume they do the housekeeping themselves and are too cheap to hire a couple housekeepers. The room was outdated and bed was hard...I would stay again if only they kept the rooms clean. So would not stay again.
1 night family trip Jul 6, 2015
"Cheap - you get what you pay for"
The only redeeming qualities this hotel has is that it is inexpensive and it is pet friendly and the wifi worked the whole time that I was there. The room I was in had stains on the carpet, did not have a telephone (other rooms did) or a coffee pot. In the 9 days that I was there I had housekeeping one time, although they did bring me towels a couple times. The air conditioner was very loud to the point that the neighbor's air conditioner could wake you up when it turned on. The laundry was next to my room and even louder than the air conditioner. The pool is not "closed for the winter", it is just plain closed. It was still covered with debris on the cover on the 5th of July. There were thistles taller than me growing on the side of the parking lot. The toilet ran. I told the front desk employee about it the first day. He said he couldn't come to look at it because he was the only one there. He didn't come the next day either. I went back on the third day and a couple hours later he finally came. The bathroom light did not come on easily. You would flip the switch, it would flicker out, flip it off and on a couple more times and it would finally come on. The maintenance man who fixed my toilet was aware of this because he had the same problem, but at no point did they send an electrician to do anything about it.
Other trip Jul 8, 2015
Roxanne
"Itch"
I was up all night itching. The place looked run down and it could have been better. I wish I saw a picture of the room and not the lobby in the flight package.
Other trip Jul 3, 2015
simple comforts
"Clean, decent, CHEAP"
Arrived at the airport at nearly midnight and needed to be on the road fairly early the next morning, on my way to visit family that live in the middle of nowhere. Didn't want to pay $100+ just for a place to sleep for a couple of hours. This place was perfect for my needs. It's close to the interstate (I-80/I-680 split), although it feels like it's tucked into a decent neighborhood. Could be slightly tricky to find if you're not familiar with Omaha. There is a Village Inn/Perkins place to eat and a slightly nicer hotel across the street. The bed was on the soft side yet comfortable, wifi was fine, plenty of hot water, cold A/C. Hotel was super clean, just very dated--decor theme is secondhand store reject. Staff members were helpful. Obviously for the price you're not going to get down pillows and 5-star amenities, but if you just need a clean, safe, and cheap place to sleep, this is it. Other guests appeared to be a mix of college-age kids and manual laborers (painters & roofers, based on vehicles in parking lot). Not the hoity-toity of society but neither did I feel like I was in the midst of drug deals and prostitution rings. Anyway, it is definitely shabby, but still respectable. I'm a single, well-traveled 39-year-old woman and I felt safe. I would stay here again if I needed to. Stayed June 26, 2015.
1 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
"Grateful Worker"
At its 'regular' price, Travel Inn is a relatively good value. When the price was inflated due to the College World Series, it was the best of all bad options.
5 night business trip Jun 21, 2015
"It's perfect, if you're needing cheap."
You get what you pay for. It's not terrible, at all.
Other trip Jul 1, 2015
Zach
"An ok place, but don't expect royal treatment."
Totally no-frills, outdoor opening room. No fridge, no coffee pot, old tube TV, but it was clean and except for a spider and two fruit flies, I judged it bedbug free. Outdoor opening rooms means you hear every car starting outside, at least within a few spots from your door. I thi the toilet ran, but I closed the door so I wouldn't have to hear it.
Other trip Jun 29, 2015
Dsz
Hotel is very run down, pics on website deceiving, horrible place
2 night trip Jun 19, 2015
"Hotel was old and run down"
Carpet was torn in several places curtains were missing hook causing them to droop, hole in bathroom door that was not patched well, rod for hang cloths missing , blanket on bed dirty, we were told we would have fridge and microwave which we did not old and run down out side exterior
Other trip Jun 17, 2015
jim
"Rooms are super ghetto."
Rooms are ran down, phone didn't work, TV didn't work. Super dirty. Looks like a hotel from a horror movie. Book at your own risk.
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
"Not bad at all"
It was awesome that you access your room from the street, as opposed to having to go through lobby every time. Perfect for someone not needing to be in the room very much. Internet connectivity was dreadful. I am hoping this was an isolated event. Otherwise, they could be held liable for false advertisement.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
Zach
"Stay here if you like feeling unsafe and dirty"
DO NOT STAY HERE!!!!! I've stayed at plenty of cheap hotels and this one is by far the worst. The manager was rude. I was told that if I planned on checking out before 9 a.m. not to bother him because he would be sleeping. Once we got to our room things got worse. The sheets were so old anf thin I could see through them to the gross bed that had a piece of yellow foam on the mattress. There was a broken lamp shade, the fan in the bathroom was hanging off the wall, and the TV remote didn't work. As if things could get worse....they did. When I was walking my dog there were two cop cars there. I stopped to ask if I should be concerned, the officer asked if it was my first time there, I said it was. His response was "Make it your last." Obviously I will never stay there again.
1 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
zak
"Traveling Man"
Did not care much for this motel. It seem be run down and the room was dirty. The safety lock on the door was broken. It was a little hard to find off the beaten path. All in all not worth the cost for the quality I recieved.
1 night trip Sep 19, 2014
"Horrible"
One word..Horrible. No safe neighborhood.
1 night trip with friends Oct 26, 2014
It was ok for an overnight stay quick in and out. Room was comfortable.
Other trip Oct 4, 2014
Yolanda
"It served our purpose."
OK, It served our purpose. No remote for the TV. Not the easiest location to find the office. Office staff was friendly.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
Randy
"Beware"
This place looked like a prostitue haven. Not recommended
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
It was decent for the money... just a place to rest your neck.... wish the pool had been open.
3 night family trip Jul 18, 2014
"Pay for what you get"
The Room was pretty dirty. The staff would not get me an additional pillow. It was summer, the pool was "closed for the season". All that being said. For $40 a night, I really shouldn't complain.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
"Horrible!!!"
It was incredibly dirty scared to get under the covers!
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
"mediocre"
smokey smelling rooms for rooms designated as non-smoking
1 night trip Jul 11, 2014
jimito
"Nasty place"
Rock hard beds, room falling apart, holes in walls, calk pulling away from shower (in which is just wide enough to stand in). Was afraid to take off shoes in room. Rock hard beds. Website says they are remodeling...they need to close down until rooms are fit to stay in. Pool said was closed for season...I stayed in June. What season were they waiting for?
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
shnan
"Not very clean or comfortable"
Not very clean or comfortable, amenities for only one person and very low grade. Towels were rough. Limited television access (channels). Groups of eerie looking characters partying in the parking lot at 2 A.M.
"This hotel should be shut down!!"
Will never book through expedia again this hotel is so gross and dirty and the sheets were brown!!! Very scary and the people are very dangerous !!!! Will never book off expedia again! I will tell everyone to look at the hotel and not book through expedia before! Very disappointed in expedia
Other trip Jun 22, 2014
sam
"I signed up for Deluxe Queen Bed Got 2 singles."
There was no coffee pot and no remote for5 tv and no clock.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
Clarence
"HOUSE KEEPING IS TERRIBLE"
The bathroom was nasty, hair in the shower, floor was dirty
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
"worst night of sleep ever"
The motel only had two towels per room and we had four people in each room we had three rooms, when we went up to ask for more towels the lady at the front desk became very rude and would only give us three towels so we had 9 towels for 12 people. The beds might have well as been slap of wood it was so hard. I will never stay at that hotel again and for the price I could have stayed at the days inn.
1 night trip May 21, 2014
"Travel Inn, Omaha"
Room door was difficult to open, had to slam it with my shoulder to get it open. Remote for TV didn't work, although our room was reserved for 2 people we had only towels and shampoo for one.
Other trip May 20, 2014
"cheap but no extras"
I stay here every so often when the budget is at a pinch, room starts at $ 40.00 and is very basic. That is to be expected, rooms are clean but the furnishings are used and some in need of repair. Not every room has a working phone. Free Wi-Fi and a pool are available. Staff is nice and will try to help. Very few towels.
Other trip May 17, 2014
Ulli
"roach inn"
small room, hair in shower not ours, and roaches. would not stay there again, don't recommend anyone else to stay there either.
Other trip May 16, 2014
"Terrible!"
Pay more at any price this place is BAD
1 night business trip Jul 25, 2013
Don
"Not a good value"
We chose this hotel for the low price, but that does not excuse the trashed exterior or the threadbare and dirty sheets
1 night trip Jul 19, 2013