All hotels in Long Island City, New York, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here11-01 43rd Avenue, Long Island City, NY, 11101, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Great hotel! Super friendly staff. Beautiful views. My only complaint is that the AC really didn't work well in our room. Fortunately the windows cooled it down at night.
1 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
"Nice hotel. Beware of club on the roof!"
There is a loud club on the roof of this hotel, so if you are not into booming bass/missing out on sleep, you may not want to stay here on weekends because you can hear it everywhere. The rest of the hotel was nice though. Decent service, located close to the subway and clean. I believe they also provide a shuttle to midtown.
1 night business trip May 5, 2015
Brendan
"cool"
stunning view. free shuttle. rooftop is awesome. but the bar closed a bit too easily. wonderful stay
1 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
"Good value hotel with a great view"
Nice hotel, great staff. Fantastic view of NY skyline, especially from the roof. Good location for access to Manhattan; 10 min or less walk to subway stations and 5-10 min to Manhattan. The immediate area is industrial, but it is a short walk to Vernon Blvd where there are plenty of nice restaurants. Try Aunt Rosie's Café for breakfast (you won't believe how inexpensive), Manducatis Rustica for pizza or anything else on the menu, and Alobar for brunch.
7 night romance trip Apr 26, 2015
Randall
"One of the best skyline views in America"
The Z Hotel is worth the stay for view from the roof alone. Breathtaking! The transportation option is limited, but a nice touch, and the drivers are all very sweet and considerate. There were a couple of the staff that were a little less pleasant and accommodating than others, but overall, no complaints there. The room is tiny, but what should be expected. The room was not as clean as I had hoped when I checked in, as the were obvious signs the sheets had not been changed since the last person slept in them. The continental breakfast is very nice, but skip the other food and go someplace else. The local sushi bar, Shi, recommended by the manager, was phenomenal. Overall, I would stay there again. I would insist on floor 7 or above, though.
4 night romance trip Apr 14, 2015
"Great City Views"
Great panoramic views of Manhattan from your room and only 10 minutes to get to Manhattan. Highly recommend staying here.
5 night romance trip Apr 6, 2015
"Queens, Brooklyn and Manhattan Z Hotel is a great"
The front desk stay were extremely helpful and friendly. The area where the Hotel is located is industrial but within 2 blocks it's residential and the Bistrol's on Vernon Avenue were outstanding. Testaccio, l'Inizio and our favorite Manducatis Rustica are only 8 blocks away are and are worth the walk
7 night romance trip Mar 28, 2015
russ
"Weekend getaway"
Luv the way. The hotel. Look. Very comfortable. What stay. At. The. Hotel. Again
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
RODNEY
"The Z"
Funky little place that everything they could to make your stay pleasant. Not much going on in the neighborhood, but the hotel restaurant had a good menu at reasonable prices.
1 night business trip Mar 5, 2015
"Hole in the wall"
Seedy hotel with gorgeous view of the eastside of Manhattan.
1 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
"10 stars!"
Excellent!!!!
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
"Comfortable and Great View"
The stay was worthwhile. The staff was excellent and helpful. The room had a fantastic view and was comfortable. The setup of the hallway was odd and the hallway was freezing. Overall though if I needed to be in that area again, I would certainly stay there.
2 night business trip Feb 23, 2015
"VERY Nice hotel with BEAUTIFUL view"
Wonderful experience...Great little bar downstairs
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"Great hotel with nice view of New York skyline."
The hotel was great. This was my second time staying, and I was very pleased. Just like my first time I received a free room upgrade as well.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Ralph
"great stay"
My wife and I had a great time. It was our anniversary. The service was excellent, Kelvin G our server made us feel at home and very special. We absolutely will be back.
2 night romance trip Feb 19, 2015
Horace
"Disappointing"
Service is not as expected. Restaurant staff will ignore you. Unable to change the heat in your room, temp stays in 80s. have to open the window to cool down the room
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
B
"Excellent view"
The view from your room was the only five star Rating I could give this hotel. Continental breakfast was late and only consisted of toast an cold cereal. And the hallways of the hotel were plastic and extremely cold. It has also taken 8 phone calls to TRY and retrieve coats left in the closet. There must be a more efficient way. Ricardo at the front desk was the only real Helpful employee
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
"Amazing"
My husband and I stayed for Valentine's weekend. And it was absolutely amazing. The view was breath taking. The staff were very friendly. We will be staying here again.
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
"unsatisfied stay"
My Stay could have been better. When I arrived for check in I was told I could not get a room higher than the forth floor because there was no housekeeper to clean the rooms. I agreed to a 4th floor room which was very clean but had no heat. The hallways are freezing cold. We eventually moved to the Second floor Where the Room Was Still Cold. We waited an hour for the heat to work and it did not then someone came up and brought us a blanket and Heater. The heater stopped working after about 20 minutes and the blanket had stains on it. Because of this we Asked for a late check out the next day since we were up trying to stay warm. We were allowed a late Checkout
1 night romance trip Feb 12, 2015
"Nice hotel, bad location"
I think this hotel has potential. The design and amenities are good-modern and hip atmosphere. They really try to provide good service. My room was clean, comfortable, with a safe, minbar, iron, hairdyer. Continental breakfast is included in the room rate, as is an hourly shuttle from the hotel into the city. As long as you recognize that you are in Long Island City, in an industrial neighborhood, you will be fine.
Mel
"LOVE IT !!"
this hotel is beautiful !! I've been here about 4 times already and its just amazing.
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
marie
"Great place"
Nice city view... Nice bar and the restaurant was nice with good food
dazaisdaillest
"Nice clean comfortable hotel with great view"
I was in Queens, New York visiting a friend and looked up nearby hotels. ZHotel quickly caught my attention after reading their reviews. I booked a hotel and was very impressed. The hotel staff was very friendly and the room was very modern, clean, comfortable, with an amazing view of the city! The rooms are quite small, but I traveled alone so it was sufficient enough. The surrounding areas can be a little sketchy. Not many restaurants, bars, or shops around.
Big Taka
The staff was great! Very accomadating! Made for a wonderful experience
"Z Hotel in Jan"
Great staff and hotel / contemporary feel and look / food was delicious / great location in terms of views & access to the city but not so much for cool things nearby (other than the river) / international feel with guests from all over the world / part of hotel room floors are outside so a bit cold in the halls during my winter stay / overall a great place to stay at a great price / highly recommend as a weekend getaway or even business travel.
4 night trip Nov 19, 2014
Fred
"MAKE BETTER BURGERS"
It was very relaxing. The food could've been better though.
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
"Excellent Hotel"
My husband and I stayed at the Z Hotel on 12/19/14 , the night of our wedding. Dennis, the manager for the bar, as well as his team, treated us with the upmost respect and made our night spectacular.All of the staff provided us with excellent customer service. In addition, the staff at the hotel sent us a bottle of champagne in celebration of our marriage. My husband and I highly recommend the Z hotel. The staff provide excellent customer service! We will be back. Thank for making our wedding day so special! Best, Mr.& Mrs. Reeder
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
Tricia
"Might not be for everyone"
The Z was perfect for what we needed. Clean rooms, reasonable rate, easy access to the fun stuff in Manhattan and close to our son in Astoria. The hotel is very Euro in style with small efficient rooms and the view of Manhattan is fantastic. If you need the space of a typical American hotel chain, this is probably not the best option for you but it was fine for us. Breakfast buffet was ok but a little Spartan in offerings. I would not recommend the restaurant but the bar is nice. One aspect of the hotel that I didn't really care for was that the windows along the hallway are not really enclosed but are covered with a heavy platic film. the hallway is really exposed to the elements. We were there in January and the hallways were very cold and it made it difficult to manage the heat in your room at a comfortable level. Another important consideration for this hotel is that the subway is about a 10 minute walk. This is fine during the day but it is a little uncomfortable in the evening so a cab will be needed.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
"loved it!"
beautiful views, the hotel was very cozy and modern... a bit far from the city but they make commute easy with the included transportation. I recommend the hotel for couples mainly – the small was small (but cozy) I am not sure if a family will be 100% comfortable.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
Martha
"Perfect getaway hotel"
Recommend hotel to all. Staff friendly and helpful. Room was nice comfortable with great city view. Only problem could not regulate heat in room. Was to hot. At one point opend door for 15 min to breath. If you like your room on the cool side tell staff when you check in. Still gladly recommend it to all.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
Diver Dan
"Great hotel <Hidden Gem>"
This is a great location, with a nice view of the city. The room was beautiful and very clean however, wish it was a bit bigger. Staff was welcoming. Overall a nice hotel worth the money. Would stay there again and certainly would recommend it.
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
"Great views, amazing city"
Amazing views!
1 night trip with friends Jan 22, 2015
"Great hideaway in the heart of LIC."
Fantastic views of the Manhattan skyline, great little bar and restaurant with really good meals. Free shuttle bus, about the only thing you could ask for is parking. Although street parking is available that may not last with the rebuilding of the area which is becoming an urban oasis. Ill be back!!
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
Myron
This is a nice clean hotel with a beautiful view to the city They have a shuttle the takes you to time square and it runs until 11pm at night. Highly recommend this hotel.
"Great View"
I recommend this hotel. It has a great views and the room is very comfortable. The staff- Ricardo and Kelvin were very friendly and helpful.
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
Dragon fly
"Ok but wouldn't spend money here again."
The rooms are incredibly small. Certainly not a Luxury hotel. Closer to a high end Inn.
Lauren
"Thanks!"
we enjoyed our stay so much we stayed an extra day. Service was awesome, they even came to assist us with the littlest things. I will be back next time i am in NY.
2 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
Ebony
"Long Island city hotel"
Very cute place. Once we got to our floor we were surprised to see that the hallway was a balcony which was sealed up during the winter. We stayed on the 6th floor. The hallway was freezing. The room was pretty small. There was no iPod deck which I've become used to in hotel rooms. The bathroom only had a shower and a toilet while the sink was in the pathway to the bedroom. That threw us off also. Doesn't seem like they get much business as we didn't see anyone else during our 24hr stay.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
Sabrina
"My get away"
It was ok the viewers really night , I had a couple people over visiting me the front desk were really strict about that
1 night trip with friends Jan 17, 2015
"Great stay!!"
Great stay Room was so cute Booked a double twin for my best friend and I View was so awesome and stag is very friendly They let us know how to get to every one of our go to places I def wanna go back in the summer to also check out the lounge everyone keeps talking about
1 night trip Jan 17, 2015
"Not bad, not bad"
Rooms look nice and futuristic but only just too small, and the fact that every single thing you touch such as snacks, or slippers or wardrobes get charged on your credit card, was not making it better.
Donald
Pros This view of nyc from the hotel was amazing. The staff are very friendly and accommodating. The inclusive breakfast was a good perk. Street parking is easy and free. Free Shuttle bus to/from nyc. Quiet area away from thr tourist attractions. Cons The shower is open therefore the water splashes all over the bathroom floor. The lobby is cold, i believe the hotel was formly converted from a storage garage. Small room but ita nyc. Overall Good for the price. Do not expect a superior 4/5 star hotel. Recommended for younger adults.
Other trip Jan 17, 2015
jp
"Great Hotel, Amazing View"
First and foremost, AMAZING view. It is a fantastic view of the city skyline. It is an overall solid hotel with a free shuttle into downtown (which is good because there is relatively little nearby).
3 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
"great hotel with a great view."
Went to this hotel for our anniversary and we had a great time. Everything from the room to the hotel staff was great. Would def recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a getaway with a nice view.
1 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
Nadeem
"GREAT HOTEL"
My boyfriend and I decided to get away for a night to enjoy ourselves and our room was just amazing. We had a room with the whole city skyline the hotel staff gave us a warm welcome and made it everything we hoped for.
1 night trip Jan 9, 2015
"Z hotel"
great stay
1 night romance trip Jan 4, 2015
anya
"Good find"
great place to stay while on business. clean rooms, no bedbugs, close to needs. Definitely staying again!
3 night business trip Jan 4, 2015
VICTORIA
"Quick stay over crhistmas"
Nice room, small but comfortable. Great views and decor.
1 night romance trip Dec 25, 2014
"romantic getaway- overall good"
We wanted a room on the highest floor and they were nice enough to accommodate that request. The room was great and had an awesome view which was what we wanted. Wish the room was cleaner.
1 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
"Cozy room with friendly staff"
Small room, but cozy and close to all the restaurants and waterfront (walking distance). Staff were very friendly and helpful!
3 night romance trip Dec 24, 2014