All hotels in New York, New York, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here355 W 16th St, New York, NY, 10011, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great location!"
Staff was extremely nice and helpful. Great stay!
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
shenna
"Staycation"
a weekend in the city from long beach Can't wait to return !!!!
1 night romance trip Nov 22, 2014
idayne
"Nice hotel, good area"
Very pleasant and responsive staff. The only negative is that the lounges are very popular. Therefore, there tends to be a lot of people in the lobby at any one time.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
"Nice hotel, but constant party atmosphere!"
DJ blasting club music in main lobby while as I was checking in should have been my first clue it was going to be a sleepless night. clearly not a hotel designed for an executive. 1 a.m. 2 a.m. 3 a.m. 4 a.m. Loud party goers yelling while cruisinf up and down the hallways made it impossible to sleep.
Other trip Nov 22, 2014
"To cool for school"
Tiny closet and bathroom. Saggy mattress and window line a portal in steerage on a ship
Other trip Nov 22, 2014
F&W Guy
"Overrated mediocre meatpacking district hotel"
Very disappointing hotel which I will never stay in again. The room is cramped and poorly ventilated and you can hear everything going on next door because the walls are tissue thin. This place is too expensive and too full of itself for the value. It pales in comparison to the Standard or Gansevoort.
Unhappy travele
"one-night honeymoon"
We stayed in the Dream for the night following our wedding. We got in late so we didn't use any of the hotel amenities - I cannot rate the pool or the bars, but our room was lovely. The view of the Empire State building was a joy to wake up to. The bed was comfortable and the staff was very sweet to us for our special stay. The room was small but well appointed and the decor was very nice.
Response by Dream Downtown
Congrats on your recent nuptials! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed yourselves at Dream Downtown for such a memorable moment in your lives. We do have some amazing views of the Empire State building- Sounds like you were in of our premium view rooms! Now all you have to do is come back to actually enjoy all of the amenities we have to offer. Thanks for your review on your recent stay- Regards, Megan Assistant Front Office Manager
1 night romance trip Nov 9, 2014
"President"
Really nice place to stay and lots to do on property.
1 night business trip Nov 6, 2014
Josh
"Horrible food!!!!"
Room service was horrible i ordered pancakes they were the worst pancakes i ever had in my life we ordered one order of blueberry pancakes and one order of eggs benedict two orange juices and two coffees and the bill was 90.00!!!! Food was horrible and over priced. They also make you insert your room key every time you use the elevator which was an inconvienence love the location of the hotel and the room itself but wouldnt stay there again
Response by Dream Downtown
I am terribly sad to read this review about the food you have experienced as we have two of the most popular restaurants in the meatpacking area. If the pancakes were not in your favor, I hope you have the chance to try some of our other dishes in the future. We do understand that using your key in the elevator can be an inconvenience however this is in place for our guest safety and ensures anyone that is not staying at the hotel cannot go onto guest floors. I am sorry that you did not have the best time. I hope you give us another try so that we can welcome you back!
1 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
"Noisy hotel for hipsters"
The location is great and the decor is fun if you just can't get enough of circles, but this hotel is definitely for a young demographic. The one request I made when confirming my room was that it be quiet, but I'm not sure that is even a possibility for The Dream. There is a club in the hotel and on Saturday night, noise and music is to be expected, but we were also awakened at 3am Monday morning by aggressively loud house music. The bed was on the squishy side, there was about 18 inches of closet space (including drawers) for a double, and everything in the bathroom was made for people well over 6 ft tall -- I had to use full extension reach to hang anything on the hooks, and only my toes hit the ground when on the toilet. The bathroom walls were made of frosted glass, so anyone using the bathroom early in the morning would wake up the whole room when the lights went on. Fun for a younger crowd, but just not right for me.
Response by Dream Downtown
We welcome your comments about your recent stay at Dream Downtown and take your feedback very seriously. We are working diligently on ensuring all of guests have a quiet stay regardless of where their room is located in the hotel. We do hope that you are willing to give us another try as I am sure we can turn your experience around. We cater to all crowds and we truly want to make sure your vacation is as comfortable as can be!
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
Nora
"A night club or a hotel?"
To start, just after checking-in, up on the 10th floor the keys would not function. We went to the front desk and went back to the 10th floor just to find that the new keys with the new programming would not work. My wife and I ckecked-in on a Thursday to find that a loud dj music from the PHD ( Pent House at the Dream) could be felt on our floor just after leaving the elevator. The music was loud and clear in our room since 10 pm thru 2:00 am. The noise was so loud that it made our bed vibrate. So, if you love theme parks, there you could find hell of a ride but no dreaming at all. The staff is very courteous. The manager on duty could see all of this by himself. On Saturday we were moved to a room on the 9th floor and got a wine bottle with a nice apology card....but after that the terror story was repeated! So if you love loud dj music in your $450 a night room and vibrating beds...you will love this hotel.
Response by Dream Downtown
I am truly sad that you have experienced such a headache on your most recent stay at Dream Downtown. I assure you that we take this feedback seriously and will use it to only get better. You should not have been able to hear any music on the 9th floor so we will investigate and can make sure that this does not repeat itself. We work hard to ensure our guests have a good time and can enjoy a restful vacation. We hope that you come back so we can prove to you that this is the hotel for you.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
Businessman
Had an amazing experience & will definitely refer to all my family, clients & friends.
Other trip Oct 17, 2014
Griselda
"They sell atmosphere not a hotel"
It is a very trendy hotel and very expensive. The staff is nice, the restaurants are good and the location is good. BUT, the rooms are tiny, beds are terrible. The big problem is that all the atmosphere there is for the young generation with unbelievable loud music in the lobby but the prices are suitable for business men and women, not for the youth
Other trip Oct 17, 2014
"Great Location!"
What an awesome hotel! You are in a great spot, close to good restaurants and nightlife. The rooftop bar has an amazing view of the city and great music. The hotel staff was very welcoming and accommodating. Beds were very comfortable. Can't wait to go back!
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
"Great locación. Close to a lot of NYs famous sites"
Amazing! Super friendly and professional Staff. Hotel is very clean. I would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
ana
"Treated like queens."
I had my girls from Australia come to New York for the first time. We stayed in the silver double. I can not fault this hotel. It's glamour and staff were excellent. The food was amazing. I wished we had more time to be spoilt. The rooftop bar is fab. I love that its downtown and away from Times Sq. Plenty of shopping and lovely restaurants. Would stay again and again. Great for a girls night out and guys.
Response by Dream Downtown
Well thank you for such an amazing review on the Dream Downtown! We are ecstatic to hear you and the girls had a fabulous time and sounds like you were able to try everything the hotel has to offer! We cannot wait until you come back and we can welcome you back to your new home. We will make sure to continue to roll out the red carpet and treat you like the queen that you are!
1 night trip with friends Oct 2, 2014
Charmaine
"Room next to the pool"
Overall our stay was great, however our room was next to the restaurant and pool area on the second floor, so we could always hear the music and we couldn't open our curtains since people were eating 2 feet away from our window.
1 night trip with friends Sep 20, 2014
Cansin Tansug
"Wonderful hotel must stay there"
The stay was great. The staff was excellent and very professional and courteous! The only comment is the inconvenience of getting your vehicle anytime as as often when needed.
1 night trip Sep 17, 2014
Phyllis Y. Moore
"like a mini resort"
I live in the area but was in between apartments and stayed at Dream. What a blast! My last apartment was around the corner, and I couldn't understand all the traffic there. The clubs are fun, and I liked the lounges. No shortage of places to get a drink and relax. The pool isn't the nicest hotel pool I've seen, but it was good enough for some sun bathing. Of course, I love the area, but I barely left the hotel. I dropped a good amount of money there, but it was worth it for the great time!
Response by Dream Downtown
We are so happy to find out that you enjoyed your "stay-cation." The Dream Downtown is perfect for both natives and out of towners. We hope you come back soon when you need a day away to relax. The pool in the winter has a completely different look (and heated!) so make sure to come back and enjoy a swim then! Thanks for choosing the Dream Downtown while you were in between apartments! We will see you soon. Best, Megan- Assistant Front Office Manager
2 night trip Aug 31, 2014
Carmen
"Dream DT lives up to its name as an experience!"
It was my first trip to New York so I was very picky about the places I chose to spend my time in. I went for fashion week and I knew that the Meatpacking District was the trendiest area in terms of lifestyle and nightlife. I found the hotel online by complete accident and it completely surpassed m expectations. All my friends ended up booking in the same hotel as well and we loved it. PhD which is the in-house club was awesome! The pool was great, food selection in restaurants and room service was delicious and the staff made the experience 10x better with their friendly hospitality and welcoming demeanor. They took such good care of me and I would definitely see myself staying here again.
Response by Dream Downtown
We are so glad you found us and chose to stay with us! You came to NY during the best time of the year and I am so glad we were able to exceed all of your expectations. You will have to come back and enjoy all of our hotel amenities again. We will see you again soon!! Warmest Regards, Megan- Assistant Front Office Manager
Other trip Sep 13, 2014
D
"What a mess"
We stayed at the Chelsea Downtown Dream property from August 27th to September 1st, 2014. We arrived with high expectations. On the plus side, the staff all looked like they stepped off of a movie set - their friendliness and genuine desire to make your stay comfortable and pleasant. On the minus side, it was a mess. Here’s why. During our first night, we heard shouting, cursing, and just plain rude behavior during the late evening and early morning hours. The noise continued down the hall into a guest room. We notified the front desk and a staff member came up and must have spoken to the party because the noise abated. Night three began quietly except at midnight we awoke to banging on our door. It was housekeeping bringing towels. We didn’t request towels. The person figured it out and went off. About 4:30 am and beyond, loud noises reoccurred in the hallway. Sleep was impossible. Fourth night, it sounded like the cast of Jersey Shores was unleashed onto our floor. Again, sleep was impossible. That night we requested a wake-up call at 8:00 am in order to take breakfast and continue on to the airport for our flight. The call came in at 6:00 am, followed by knocking on our door. We assumed they called the wrong room and fell back to sleep. We awoke in a start at 8:40 am in a bit of a panic.
Response by Dream Downtown
Thanks for sharing your experience with us and I am genuinely sorry you did not enjoy your most recent stay with us. We take all comments very serious and we use these comments as a learning tool to continouly make changes to ensure a better stay the next time. It is our priority to guarantee that you enjoy yourself at the hotel and fully experience what we have to offer. I hope you decide to stay with us again so that we can change your experience around. Regards, Megan- Assistant Front Office Manager
6 night trip Aug 27, 2014
richard
"Party Place"
Great atmosphere, location and amenities. The pool was great and clean. The location is key you are right in the heart on the night life. Highly recommend
1 night business trip Aug 31, 2014
the Buchanan's
"Not good for a sound sleep"
I stayed on 11th floor and there was constant music base coming from PhD upstairs. I was there for a business trip so had to work long hours and could not rest at all. In addition to that, fire alarm went off on one night, around 3am and the announcement was not sufficient, I did not understand anything, no clear directions at all. The pool is a huge plus but since it is surrounded by tall structures around, not decent sunlight.
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
Soner
"Trendy, cool, perfect spot and great service!"
This hotel had a super cool vibe and décor to match. The staff was amazing and when we did have an issue with our room, it was taken care of in an appropriate and timely manor. I would definitely stay here again when in New York. I wish there were more Dream hotels, I would definitely seek them out.
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
Chanelle
"It's the place to be - if you don't mind a party!"
Nicely appointed rooms, very modern and chic. It's where all the cool kids stay. Up until 2am, running around your hallway, screaming. If you're looking for a party, this is it. If you're looking for sleep, each room has a white noise generator built into it: turn it all the way up.
1 night trip with friends Aug 30, 2014
"Awesome hotel. Amazing service. Awful guests."
I've encountered some pretty amazing hotels here in the states and abroad, and I have NEVER experienced the kind of posers (guests) that happened to be there while I was. Yes, it's a celebrity hot spot but none of these folks were even close to celebrities, except for in their delusional minds. Luckily, my travel companion and I tuned out the noise of our fellow guests to focus on the pool, the amazing room, awesome food and service thats some of the best service I've experienced. There was also a bit of boo boo smell in the lobby due to some sewage issues. Overall, amazing place.
Response by Dream Downtown
Hi Darren! I am sad to hear that there were some low points on your trip but am elited to find that you loved the hotel. Thank you for your kind words about the service you experienced at the hotel. We pride ourselves on the staff that we have here. We can't wait to welcome you back!
6 night trip Aug 27, 2014
Darren
"Great Hip hotel close to NYU"
I liked it a lot even though it was a little too hip for me. Top service. They aim to please. You can get a quiet room and you can enjoy the beautiful people in the lobby if you want and just go about your business if you don't. They learn your name and really do make you feel taken care of
Response by Dream Downtown
It is very pleasing to hear that you loved Dream Downtown, as we are very proud of our luxury lifestyle hotel located in the heart of the Meatpacking district. Thank you for the kind words about the staff I will be sure to share the feedback with them all. We hope to welcome you back soon!
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
Nice and clean
2 night business trip Aug 22, 2014
"Hip Designer Club with a Hotel Upstairs"
Loke some of the W hotels, the rooms are on the small side and even the top room had only a shower. There's a happening club on the lobby entrance level and a happening outdoor pool area all day. So if you're looking for a quiet boutique hotel this will not be the choice. But the rooms were quiet enough on the 11th floor with awesome city views.
Response by Dream Downtown
Thank you for choosing the Dream Downtown for your recent stay! I agree, we are not known for our room sizes however I believe our amenities and services make up for this! Sounds like you were in one of our top tier City View rooms which do not have tubs. There are a few rooms that do have tubs and as we cannot guarantee this room feature you can always request one on your next stay. We truly hope to see you soon! Best Regards, Megan, Assistant Front Office Manager
1 night romance trip Aug 16, 2014
Trendy hotel but room is overpriced and not worth the stay
Response by Dream Downtown
Thank you for staying with us recently. I am very sad to hear that you feel the hotel was too overpriced and not worth the stay. We pride ourselves on customer satisfaction and to know that you didn't have a fantastic time. We will make sure to continue to fine-tune our amenities and service so that we can only move forward! We hope to see you again so we can turn your view around. Best, Megan Assistant Front Office Manager
1 night trip Aug 19, 2014
Kyle Styles
"Party scene"
Very crowded night club is part of hotel. Music blasting non stop 24-7 Not for a quiet couple visiting friends and family in NYC
Response by Dream Downtown
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We do have a couple of night clubs on property that can affect a couple of our rooms. We are taking heavy measures of sound masking our rooms so that this does not affect our guests staying at the hotel. With that being said, we do have rooms that are not affected by our night club. Next time you come, please let us know so that we can make sure you are in a room that is on the quieter side. We hope you give us another shot so we can turn around this recent experience.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Madame36
Room did not come with towels. It was clean but I had to request them. The first night I arrived around 12:30a from SF. I ordered from room service - it took about an hour to deliver french fries and a salad (in spite of a quote of 1/2 hour). Fries were cold and soggy, salad had so much dressing it had wilted from the earlier heat of the fries. It was an $18 meal. Couple across the hall got into a heated argument that lasted 2 hours, likely a carry over from the club that's on the top floor. In the morning, I hit the pool. Again poor service - ordered a coffee that took ~45 mins. Overall a decent hotel but missing simple common sense amenities like a fan (or window) in the bathroom so the room can get a bit muggy. Service is less to be desired. Great location though
Response by Dream Downtown
Thank you for staying with us recently. I am so sad to hear that we lacked on these simple amenities that you should have received from the start. Your room should always come equipped with towels so we will speak with our team and follow up this. In regards to your food and bevarge orders we will also look further into this. Please do not let this deter you from coming back. I would really like the chance to wow you with our service as we make sure that this is a priority here at the Dream.
2 night business trip Aug 3, 2014
great MS KHAN at the front desk was great
Response by Dream Downtown
Thanks for staying at the Dream Downtown. We are happy to hear that you were able to meet our wonderful Ms. Khan. We pride ourselves on the service we offer and it is what makes our hotel stand out! We hope to see you again soon!
1 night trip Aug 6, 2014
leo
"Excellenty Hotel"
Incredible atmophere. I wanted to check out the Dream Downtown for a while but the first time I had a chance to stay there I was with my daughter. The hotel is very modern and sexy, beautiful layout. I thought it might be awkward to stay at such a hip hotel with just me and my daughter but she had a blast and the staff was very accommodating and friendly. They gave her a stuffed animal Sheldon the Sheep when we checked in and sent cookies and milk in an iced champagne bucket that night. I look forward to coming back to stay at Dream Downtown again soon by myself or with friends to enjoy the restaurants and clubs but from what I have seen so far I am very impressed.
Response by Dream Downtown
We are ecstatic to find out that you were able to enjoy our hotel with your daughter. We hope she is keeping Sheldon safe and we know he has found a great new home. Our hotel does have a great nightlife atmosphere but people tend to forget that we have so much more to offer as well and we are glad to hear you were able to experience the other side. We cannot wait to have you back with us so you can enjoy every aspect! We will see you soon!
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
Ron Mickiewicz
"expected better"
check in was nice easy and quick but after that it went downhill. the waitresses by the pool were not very professional seemed as if ordering a drink or food was inconveniencing them, charged credit card without bringing a bill. the shower in bathroom had terrible water pressure and lastly when we checked out it took over 40 min to get a bell hop there to pick up bags, had to call 4 times. I'm disappointed cause I expected much better from the reviews I had read and heard about. maybe it was just a bad day for some
Response by Dream Downtown
Hi Joe, We regret to hear that we have fallen short on your expectations. We can and will do better as our service is our top priority. We will speak with our pool and bellstaff about the area of concern mentioned here so we can continue to improve. We do hope that you decide to come back so that we can show you what we are made of! We hope to see you soon!
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
joe
"Awesome!'"
Everything about Dream was a dream we really appreciate it. But if you need something from housekeeping be prepared to wait awhile.
Response by Dream Downtown
We are so glad you were able to have a "Dream-ful" stay! We hope your wait with housekeeping was not too long. We will take this up with staff to ensure a faster delivery/service the next time you stay with us. We can't wait to see you soon!
2 night romance trip Aug 1, 2014
"Dream come true!"
Had a very nice work week stay (but rainy) and when the sun came out on Friday couldn't resist extending my stay for 3 days and hanging at the pool over the weekend. Great music, good people, good food, good vibes. Definitley recommend it during any weather!!!
Response by Dream Downtown
Hi David! Thank you kindly for your nice words. We are ecstatic to hear that you enjoyed yourself so much that you extended your stay. The pool is defintiely something to experience when the sun is out and shining. Our DJ is always playing good music and you won't find a better crowd! Come back soon!
5 night trip Jul 13, 2014
Upon arrival the staff at the front desk was really nice & helpful. Didn't take long to get checked in. The rooftop pool was really nice , good music , good food & drinks. Everything was going great until we tried getting into PhD. The bouncer was a jerk, he said you needed a table or reservation. I think that as a guest of the hotel it should be first come first serve. You pay so much money to stay here to be told you can't even get into a lounge that's apart of the hotel. Very big disappointment. Management needs to look into that.
Response by Dream Downtown
Thanks for staying with us at Dream Downtown Mel! I am so happy to hear that you had a wonderful time overall. The PHD lounge has guaranteed access to our hotel guests (barring any private events) from 5pm- 9:30pm. At 10:30pm, PHD does turn into a nightclub. PHD and management have been working diligently together to ensure access at this time is not a hassle to our guests. I am sorry to hear that you received such trouble and we will be speaking to our team about this concern. I hope you return to us soon!
1 night business trip Aug 1, 2014
Mel
"Just okay but pool is good"
Room was inconvenient, with slow light buttons that required learning and only one shower shelf that was wide enough to let soap fall through...this place tries too hard to be trendy and chic at the expense of practicality and ease of use. Too many mirrors, like a carnival fun house, in the room but without full light for makeup. Carpets and furnishings outside the rooms are worn and grubby. Pool area is very nice.
Response by Dream Downtown
Thank you for recently staying with us! We are very sad to hear that you did not enjoy the property that much. We are always looking for ways to improve our hotel and will definitely take your comments into factor. However, we are very happy to hear that you enjoyed yourself at the pool. We do hope that you try us again so we can rectify any issues that you may have had!
"Close to good food and sites."
Very pleasant accodations. Pleasing staff. Convenient to excellent restaurants and exciting theatre experiences.
Response by Dream Downtown
Thank you for staying with us! We love to hear that you enjoyed our staff just as much as we do. We pride ourselves on the service offered and am so very happy to know that you were able to experience our great staff. We are in walking distance to everything so it is definitely a great place to experience the theater and nice restaurants.
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
Visiting family
"nicr"
A steankmm
1 night business trip Jul 25, 2014
"Great hotel but room walls are way too thin"
I think my subject line sums up my feelings quite well. Outstanding hotel, but horribly designed with paper thin walls. You can hear everything in the next room over. I may try out the Maritime and/or Standard for my next trips. Those are allegedly better sound-proofed.
Response by Dream Downtown
Thank you for staying with us recently! We are sorry to hear that you were bothered by surrounding noise. We are currently working on this issue so that everyone can have a "dream-ful night." We are pleased to know that this did not deter you from having an outstanding stay. We hope to see you again!
3 night trip Jul 20, 2014
bridgeth
"Stayed Up Late, but slept in heaven"
Who knew silver beautiful curtains would end up being the best blackout curtains I've experienced yet. My boyfriend and I had a wonderful sexy night out and coming back to the posh decor of the room just kept the vibe going. The shower is lovely with the frosted glass and warm lighting. The only complaint I had was that the room was toasty warm (in the middle of July. yuck) and took an hour or so to finally cool.
Response by Dream Downtown
Hi Stayed Up Late, but slept in heaven! We are so glad to hear you love the hotel decor just as much as we do. We only wish we could sleep in the beds every day! However, we are sorry to hear the room was a bit too warm for you. Our A/C units are motion censored in order to be more environmental friendly. We hope to see you again soon and we will make sure the room is perfectly cool for you! Warmest Regards, Megan, Assistant Front Office Manager
1 night romance trip Jul 11, 2014
DannyVintage
"Great way to spend my Birthday."
The location was nice and close to shopping and the high line. The pool was great. The rooftop bar view was breath taking,
Response by Dream Downtown
Hi! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your Birthday getaway! PHD sure does have an incredible view and we are glad you were able to take a look. We hope to see you again in the near future- Hopefully before your next Birthday!
1 night trip Jul 11, 2014
"Dream Downtown is for real!"
I live in Brooklyn and booked a mini vacation at the Dream. It was lovely. All of the staff is very friendly and helpful. The main reason I booked this hotel was location and pool and both were perfect. I would wake up early, take a walk and my breakfast on the Highline - I practically had the park to myself! Only suggestion is head to the pool early, even during the week, if you want to get a lounge chair.
3 night trip Jul 5, 2014
"Great hotel for fun-seeking folks"
If you want a quiet hotel...Dream is not for you. If you want a fun place with great looking people...stay there.
4 night romance trip Jul 3, 2014
"worth it"
I was only there for a night but it was a fun night. Nice design, small rooms but it did not matter because they were so well done. Best looking staff and patrons I have ever seen.
1 night romance trip Jul 2, 2014
dorian
"Fun hotel"
It was a great hotel because of the pool, restaurants and clubs, but the service was ok, the reception was not that friendly and access to the clubs is not guaranteed. We moved to the Ritz but there was no pool. One must pick their battles and I chose the Ritz.
1 night trip Jul 3, 2014
Angelica
"Overall, good"
Very friendly staff, great pool area. If you expect to enjoy the PH lounge at night, be prepared to be sent to the end of the line, in spite of staying at the hotel. This has never happened to me at the Gansevoort meatpacking...
Response by Dream Downtown
Dear Natalie, Thank you for leaving us an honest review. I am happy to hear that you had an excellent stay, I am on the otherhand disappointed that you were subject to the end of the line for PHD. This in actuality is not how we treat our hotel guests, on your next stay please kindly inform a front desk agent or a bellman that you are a guest and we will walk you over to the doorman to ensure this doesnt happen again. We hope to see you again soon! Warm Regards, Vaughn The Dream Keeper Dream Downtown
1 night trip Jun 27, 2014
Natalie
"Wonderful staff that makes for a great stay"
We enjoyed our stay and the hotel overall. Only concern is the noise factor. If you are staying on the second floor the music from the lobby will interfer with your sleep and it goes into the early morning hours. Also if you are staying at the hotel with children the pool policy should be clearer when someone is booking the hotel with a child. We were fortunate that the pool staff was very sweet with our son and flexible because we stayed during the week.
3 night trip Jun 23, 2014