All hotels in Miami Beach, Florida, United States of America
1018 Jefferson Ave, Miami Beach, FL, 33139, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"MIAMI BEACH GEM!! CAN'T GO WRONG WITH SOBE YOU!!!"
Me and my husband stayed SOBE YOU from 6/11-6/14/15 !! WHY HAVEN'T WE STAYED HERE SOONER!! We come to Miami every year and always stay near the airport to avoid the high hotel prices just to stay on the beach! This year we wanted to stay in he beach so we could drink until our hearted were content and walk to our hotel! I stumbled across SOBE YOU on here , I was blown away by the price and it's only 4 blocks from South Beach!!! We arrived early in the afternoon so the host was there! He was so nice and know who I was immediately! He gave me tour of the property and a paring pass! Get there only so you can get one!! We stayed parked right in front of the hotel all weekend with no worries!! The breakfast by the pool every morning was beautiful and delicious!! The room was very clean and comfortable!! The TV was huge and had cable! At the end four stay we wanted to check out and relax on the beach for the day before getting back on the road to Atlanta, David let us keep the parking pass until we left so we didn't have to pay for parking in the beach! That was so generous of him and something he didn't have to do being that he constantly had guest checking in!!! This is a great place to stay in Miami if you're looking for quick beach aces shut just far enough away to enjoy peace and quiet when it's time to go to sleep!!
3 night romance trip Jun 11, 2015
LaTosha
The hotel was just as described and was rather quaint. Got there at check-in with no issues. Shared a bathroom in the main house which is really not a big deal. If we are looking for another romantic night, however, I'd probably not go back. Our room was a fine size and had a huge TV, but the main house must be mid repairs as there were junction boxes exposed every few feet. The stairs and floors are older wood which is nice until you realize you can hear just about anything between footsteps and talking downstairs, or other late night activities.I believe we were in room 9 which had no fan and for some reason felt about 5-10 degrees hotter than any other part of the house. You could walk out our room and feel cold air but not so much in our room. I slept on top of the bed in my boxers as there wasn't a fan or thermostat in our room. The bed was comfortable, and clean, and we had a fridge in the closet which was a bonus. The manager is only on site until the afternoon/early evening so we really had no recourse to correct the hot room issue. Also I wasn't sure if it was our neighbors or the downstairs lobby but at about 4am there were just about 10 separate phonecalls/alarm for about 15 minutes. Living fairly local (Sunrise, FL) we got up early, had our complementary breakfast (great breakfast) and went back home.
1 night romance trip Jun 27, 2015
"Perfect stay"
It was great. The reason I rated it so hi was because of David, the property manager. Second to none when it came to service. The facilities were exactly what we thought they were and in the middle of everything we were able to walk wherever we wanted. He also had bikes for us to use. Very pleased with our stay.
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
"Location and staff great, room underwhelming."
Bed and Breakfast location was great, staff was great. The room was very clean. Unfortunately, you can hear everything through the walls for your neighbors to the side and above/below. The door lock was flimsy and almost broken for my room, and the wall A/C was extremely noisy and sounded like it would break down when it kicked on.
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
"Weekend date"
My wife and I took a long weekend for a wedding and were extremely pleased with the room, service, location, and price. We were in walking distance to just about everything we wanted to see and the manager helped when we had questions. It was quiet and away from the clubs so we could actually get some sleet. The bed was very comfortable and the room was clean. We would recommend it to anyone looking.
2 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
ryan
"Friendly staff, nice stay."
The staff was super friendly and the place is nice but the room was small. We shared a bathroom and there was some noise when people opened the door. The people were friendly foreign travels. The maid missed cleaning our room one day. The place has some renovations going on, electrical. The breakfast was good and the area to rest at the pool is really wonderful.
4 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
Jared
"Recommended"
Excellent location. Easy walk to the beach/Art Deco district. Very clean and quiet room. Residential street parking passes are available for $15/day.
1 night romance trip Dec 28, 2014
Nora
"A delightful & peaceful alternative..."
The host, David, was kind & delightful. My deluxe queen room in the main house was clean, roomy, and simple yet pleasingly decorated. I shared a bathroom which was well kept and a non-issue.The room refrigerator came in quite handy for snacks from Whole Foods just a few blocks away. I enjoyed the conveniance of and riding the bicycles around South Beach. A peaceful haven which was an appreciated alternative to Collins Ave.
3 night trip Nov 12, 2014
Cassandra
"Little Miami Gem"
Perfect location for exploring Miami. David, the host, was personable, professional, and provided an excellent full continental breakfast each morning.
3 night business trip Nov 2, 2014
Deb
"Perfect for a get away weekend in South Beach"
Excellent get away hotel in the heart of south beach. Rooms inside main building a bit noise due to other guests opening and closing doors. Service was great by all staff
1 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
Jack
"quiet clean nice place"
Stayed for business but would be a great place for a couple to stay in Miami. Quiet, comfortable, clean. Did not have the breakfast due to traveling early, but would stay here again for sure.
1 night business trip Oct 16, 2014
Jonathan
"Cute little B&B"
Great place. Loved the bikes and the pool. Great rooms.
1 night business trip Jul 22, 2014
"Convenient, comfortable, clean"
Enjoyed a very nice overnight stay - convenient to South Beach hotspots - clean and comfortable room, very helpful staff, excellent continental breakfast - definitely would recommend
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
"Great location and staff, but bring your earplugs"
This place was very conveniently located to all the major South Beach attractions and you can purchase a residential parking pass for a small fee ($15/day when we stayed - very reasonable for the area). It is a charming little B&B - comfortable beds and the staff/owner were very friendly and helpful. One serious flaw is the noise level. I chose a residential area to be away from the clubs and crowds on the beach. Unfortunately for us, our room was in the main house (not the carriage house in the back). We could hear absolutely EVERYTHING going on in the house, from the bachelorette party in the next room to the breakfast preparations in the kitchen beneath us. There was also some confusion about whether or not we would have a private bathroom (which I also specifically requested). We did enjoy our stay overall, but I recommend requesting a room in the back/carriage house, NOT the main house.
3 night romance trip Jul 3, 2014
Rachel
"Amazing"
Cute and cozy little place. Absolutely recommend it
2 night trip Jun 27, 2014
Smara
"Relaxing Get Away"
Very relaxing and enjoyable. Not only was it an excellent get-away but it was a birthday celebration, the big 60. David the general manager is an excellent host. He went above and beyond. I would recommend his bed and breakfast to anyone looking for a great place to stay. It is walking distance to SouthBeach close to restaurants and shopping. The atmosphere was outstanding and the place is very well kept and clean.
1 night trip Jun 6, 2014
Juan Berrios
"Best B&B ever in Miami beach"
My stay at SoBeYou B&B was short but sweet. I felt as if I was home with a chef to make me the most delicious creps ever. The staff was friendly and kind to us. Our dog was so happy to be here and loved by not only the staff but the other guests. I could not have asked for a better stay and will come back just to stay here. Thank you so much for the hospitality!
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
yomarie
"Beautiful B&B"
I prefer to think of only the good things in life. While there were some bumps during the stay, we still had a great time. Beautiful oasis in the middle of a neighborhood. Beware the posted information as OTA info and hotel info do not match.
2 night romance trip May 21, 2014
"10 Mins walk to Ocean Drive"
Small room but cozy. Good Value For Money. very helpfull staff. Loved the breakfast especially the pancake & Mimosa
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
Kunal
"Lovely B&B Hotel"
I stayed for a long weekend with my daughter for Ultrafest. I found David the innkeeper to be very accommodating. The rooms are pleasant and comfortable, with a scrumptious breakfast served each morning. We will most certainly be back for a stay.
2 night trip Mar 28, 2014
Alison
"Charming B&B, but should be better for price..."
I stayed one night at SoBe You B&B and had an OK experience. On the positive side, SoBe You is centrally located, within walking distance of the beach and of the Lincoln Road pedestrian mall which is quite wonderful. Staff were polite and helpful, and the location is quiet. On the negative side, there is not enough sound insulation between rooms. I awoke around 3am because the TV was on in the next room -- not blasting a full volume, but enough to prevent me from drifting back to sleep for a while. Also, the home-made waffle breakfast sounded good... but then it arrived with a plastic container of Smucker's corn syrup. For the price this B&B charges per night, they can't afford a little maple syrup?
Other trip Mar 22, 2014
"Nice B&B in a quiet spot but in walking distances"
If you want a quiet location with a great breakfast, friendly staff and a clean room this is for you. There is a moderately sized pool, lounge chairs and towels provided in the courtyard if the weather is warm enough (it is shady all day). We've been twice and would only recommend they warm up the room decor. It can feel chilly, humid and damp in there when the temps are in the 60s and even low 70s. Would stay again.
Other trip Jan 21, 2014
Elaine
"Low key place in south beach"
Loved the internal court yard with heated pool. Small place in quiet residential neighborhood but walking distance to beach, shopping and restaurants.
1 night romance trip Jan 3, 2014
"Well located in Miami Beach"
I was disappointed. This Bed and Breakfast is overated. First I found out that I had to share a bathroom with another bedroom... The towels were never changed even being put on the floor to ask for new ones (I had to ask for new ones after 3 nights...). My room being above the kitchen I was waken up by the noise of the breakfast preparation and by the sound of Christmas music at 8.30am! It seemed I was in Bloomingdale's... The bed was very confortable but the room very small. Breakfast was good and nicely presented.
4 night trip Dec 5, 2013
"The room was small and the ac was not working righ"
Was told we had a private bathroom then we arrived and shared single bathroom with two other families horrible. For what it cost me could have stayed in a nice hotel on South Beach.
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
We had a very nice stay at SoBeYou. It was comfortable and inviting. Lola at the front desk was very welcoming and helpful. She made sure we had what we needed, knew what we needed to know, and gave great tips on where to go. She printed out a map for us the first night of how to walk to where we wanted to go. We loved the location because it was quiet yet still within a 10 minute walk of things to do and the beach. Parking wasn't a problem in the area. We had a 10-15 minute drive to Biscayne where we spent a nice afternoon at a mall and taking a boat ride around the harbor. It may have been nice to have some of the amenities of a bigger hotel like vending machines or fitness room, but overall, we very much liked the facilities, the location, and the wonderful people there. The woman who served us breakfast was VERY warm and welcoming!
Other trip Jun 3, 2013
I like SoBeYou because it is centrally located (10 minutes walking from Ocean Drive and 15 minutes from the Miami International Airport by car). The parking is free for the guests of hotel (without parking pass the price is only 2 $ daily, while in other areas of Miami is 25 $ daily)
Other trip Aug 20, 2012

"Great choice for some calm near the action"
Really enjoyed the beautiful property, which was far enough away from the action to be very relaxing - but also close enough to be easily accessible. Lovely pool area. Only negative would be that the walls and floors let sound through easily, so its a little noisy.
3 night business trip Apr 17, 2015
Marie
SG
"Fantastic Art Deco hotel"
This is a real gem. A beautiful little hotel with a tranquil courtyard with spa pool. We stayed here for one night in March and found the hotel to be welcoming, comfortable and spotless. We stayed in the original house which had lovely period touches throughout. The breakfast was very well done with lovely fresh pastries and fresh fruit as well as the usual fayre. It is situated a short distance from the main beach area but is in a very quiet neighborhood so the best of both worlds. I highly recommend this hotel.
1 night romance trip Mar 17, 2015
"An oasis in the city"
If you are looking for a quiet place to relax and let your stress melt away, within easy walking distance of two extensive restaurant venues and an easy stroll to the south Miami shores, then this is your place. We stayed in the economy room with a shared bathroom; the accommodations were spotless and extraordinarily comfortable. Breakfast was ample and beyond expectations. Never ate lunch - just jumped to happy hour. The owner is fastidious. That's obvious exampled in many ways including: starting breakfast exactly on time, pool incredibly clean, chairs lined up exactly in row. Nonetheless, he made us feel welcome and comfortable; in other words "at home". Highly recommend this location.
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
"Contact owner pre-arrival!"
We arrived at about 8pm, which meant that the owner was 'off-site'. There was a phone number to call, but our phones were taking a while to connect to a US network. We had to rely on a fellow hotel guest to call and find out how to access our rooms. An e-mail from the hotel in advance of our stay would have helped greatly. After accessing the hotel, we found the room and pool area to be good. The breakfast was excellent.
1 night trip with friends Mar 12, 2015
"bed and breakfast"
The food is actually really good with a different special every morning. Pancakes, french toast, ext. And they have 55 inch tvs which beets most best western 10 inch ones. Over all a good experience.
2 night trip Apr 24, 2014
kevin esau
"Welcoming and comfortable"
Excellent base for exploring the South Beach area. We had a nice quiet room. Breakfast next to the pool was first class. Eric was very informative.
1 night trip Mar 13, 2014
fmcrowe

"Buen hotel"
Un hotel pequeño con un muy buen servicio (bed and breakfast) y bien ubicado (a unas 10 calles de Ocean Drive). Muy bueno para la tarifa que pagamos. Lo único que no nos gustó fue que tuvimos que compartir el baño con otra habitación.
2 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
CO
"Good choice in South beach"
Very good location, in quiet neighborhood. We were initially surprised about the "shared bathroom" but finally it's shared with only two rooms, and it was very clean! There are not so many rooms, the human size of the hotel is really appreciated.
1 night romance trip May 15, 2015
Arnaud
FR
Sehr angenehmes kleines Hotel (nur 7 Zimmer) ein paar Blocks hinter dem Ocean Drive.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
M.
"B&B"
Everything was clean and the staff was helpful. Deluxe room was small and the bathroom was shared. Good bed and breakfast was OK! It is really nice B&B.
5 night romance trip Dec 19, 2014
Tiina
FI
"Småt og godt"
Dejligt, velkørende B&B med god morgenmad, grundig rengøring, gratis cykler, opvarmet pool, lækre håndklæder, pæne værelser. Sød ejer med godt blik for sine gæster. Vi kommer gerne retur.
1 night romance trip Dec 29, 2014
Camille
DK
"Stilvolles kleines Art-Deco-Hotel"
Liebevoll ausgestattete Zimmer, von Palmen umsäumter kleiner Pool und Liegebereich, üppiges Spätaufsteherfrühstück im Freien mit frischem Obst, zubereitet vom Hotelier David persönlich. was will man mehr!?
Other trip Nov 28, 2014
Eberhard
"Tolle Erlebnis"
- Frühstück am draussen - spazieren gehen zum Ocean Drive - nicht weit weg von Bushaltestelle
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
Pat
"Top Hotel!!!"
Das Hotel war die letzte Station unserer Reise entlang der ganzen Ostküste. Dieses Hotel war das Beste. Sowohl die Räumlichkeiten, das Frühstück ( weit über dem USA Durchschnitt) und der Service waren super. Die Lage ist ebenfalls gut. Der Ocean Drive ist in 10 min zu Fuß zu erreichen. Parken ist für 10 Dollar am Tag ebenfalls sehr günstig. Wir werden wiederkommen.
3 night romance trip Sep 22, 2014
"B&B speciale"
La location è strategica. Circa una decina di minuti a piedi dal mare e una quindicina dalla nota Lincoln road. Questo fa si che si possa godere del silenzio sia di giorno che di notte che non è sempre possibile ottenere nelle aree più a ridosso del mare. Il proprietario è una persona particolarmente gentile e disponibile e la struttura ho trovato fosse deliziosa. Piscina molto godibile con uso lettini, teli bagno e riviste di vario genere. Ottimo il servizio di colazione con un cuoco che cucina su richiesta uova ed altri elementi tipici del breakfast.
2 night trip Aug 26, 2014
Adriano Genisi
IT
"Excellent séjour"
Nous avons passé 2 nuit ds ce bed and breakfast et aussitôt arrivés le propriétaire nous a fait nous sentir comme chez nous. On est arrivés plus tôt que prévu mais la chambre étant prête on a pu s'installer plus tôt ds la matinée. Tout comme le départ nous avons pu partir bien plus tard que l'horaire indiqué et ce, sans supplément. Les informations données dans la description d'hôtel.com sont un peu ambigües à savoir que notre chambre n'avait pas de salle de bains privée. Nous devions partager notre salle de bains avc une autre chambre. Néanmoins celle ci était très propre! La chambre est très bien équipée, frigo et très grand écran plat! La literie est très confortable et l'environnement est très calme. Juste un petit bémol, nous étions situés ds la première partie de la maison et deux chambres sont adjacentes. C'est plutôt bruyant si les clients ne font pas attention ds les escaliers et le couloir... Le petit déjeuner servi près de la piscine est délicieux et varié. Un cuisinier vous préparera œufs/pancakes/french toasts à la demande. Attention les moustiques aussi prennent leur petit déjeuner à cette heure ci! Un anti moustique est vivement recommandé! La location est idéale, 15mn à pieds des principales attractions. Bref si vous désirez votre séjour bien loin des hôtels touristiques bondés et préférez un peu plus d'authenticité n'hésitez pas!
2 night romance trip Jun 20, 2014
Maureen
FR
Endroit tout a fait charmant et très bien tenu. Bien situe pas loin des plages et animations.calme.destine à des couples ou à personnes respectant la tranquillité des lieux,car les chambres donnent sur le patio et piscine . Très bon petit déjeuner,varie et appétissant.Au prix annonce sur le net ,on doit rajoute deux types de taxe, ce qui malheureusement se répercute sur la note finale,mais c'est South beach qui est assez cher.Le propriétaire fait tout pour vous faire plaisir,on s'y sent bien. A recommander sans hésitations.
Other trip Apr 27, 2014
FR
Dire che è stato un soggiorno fantastico è dire poco. Personale gentilissimo, le ragazze sono sempre disponibili e cordiali. Pulizia ottima, tutto sempre a posto. Camera bellissima, dopo aver dormito su quel letto kingsize vogliamo comprarlo anche per la nostra camera! Zona tranquillissima, a 5-10 minuti di cammino dalla "movida" di Miami beach, quindi nessun rumore. Noi tornavamo la notte e non abbiamo mai avuto problemi. Colazione buonissima, sempre frutta e anche qualcosa di particolare, come waffle, french toast e frittata, le cose che abbiamo mangiato noi in tre giorni; ma a qualcuno può non piacere, quindi ci sono sempre delle alternative come latte e cereali! Nessun difetto sul bed and breakfast! Solamente quel dannato Isacc (l'uragano) mi aveva messo paura! Miami ad agosto non è nella sua forma migliore, ma due giorni di sole li abbiamo avuti! E grazie al SoBeYou abbiamo trascorso una vacanza indimenticabile! Sicuramente soggiorneremo di nuovo qui se dovessimo tornare a Miami!
Other trip Aug 28, 2012