All hotels in Sa Khu, Thailand
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here91/8 Moo 3 Naiyang Beach, Thalang, Sa Khu, Phuket, 83110, Thailand, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Nice hotel with some unfinished decoration"
It's a nice hotel with helpful staff. We got the rooms on the building. They're the normal ones. The rooms are clean and large. Some decoration is somehow unmatched. For example, wall and floor on the bathroom are made from high quality material but the door is a low quality thin woods. The corridor isn't nice. Just like they haven't finished decorating it. Some color spilled on the floor. The pool is beautiful. Breakfast is decent. Staff was willing to cook an egg for my brother even tho he was late for the breakfast. I suggest you go to the beach. You gotta pass a lil canal with a small raft. There will be a staff pulling the raft for you. The beach is pretty, quiet and almost like a private one, not like other beaches in Phuket. The location is a bit hard to find. Google map took us to the wrong way. Better call the hotel before you go there. They are eager to tell you the route.
1 night family trip May 3, 2015
Kraswan
The major issues I had was the bathroom - it's outside so it was so hot. I could only use it at night and their were crawlies everywhere. Also the breakfast was substandard.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
"don't book sightseeing through the hotel"
We really enjoyed the location of this hotel, being near the beach and with a great pool. However we were very disappointed in the hotel services. We had booked an elephant trek through the hotel which in the activity book stated was 25min away and a 30 min. trek. We double checked this with the woman at the front desk and clarified again in order to be sure because we were leaving that day and only had so much time. When we were picked up and about 20 min away the driver said it was an hour each way. We told him we can't do that and he changed to saying we would be back to our hotel by 11 (2 hours total). When we got there to island safari (which was horrible) they told us it would be 2 hours min just there and then another hour back. We would have missed our flight if we did this because it turned from an 1 1/2 hour trip into a 5 hour trip. We had to fight with them to even get brought back to our hotel and still had to pay for the trip. We were lied to by numerous people; the hotel, island safari and the driver from the island safari. We didn't get to ride elephants, had to pay anyway and spent 2 hours on our last day in a van. I would NOT stay at this hotel again and would suggest NOT booking anything through the hotel if you do stay there and stay away from Island Safari. It is all a tourist trap!
3 night trip with friends Nov 28, 2014
"it was very comfortable and nice"
We upgraded our room but when th rain started in the afternoon, there was a leak in the semi outdoor bathroom so we were upgraded once again with same price. Excellent customer service. The semi outdoor bathroom was not so nice but over all we had an excellent time!
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
Some staff did not have good local knowledge. I asked about a thai cooking class and was sent to a 5-star resort to do it, however discovered from there that were local places offering them, which I would have preferred. Otherwise, the hotel is nice and clean, the surrounds are pleasant and quiet and you can get a good feed and massages in the village.
Other trip Nov 17, 2014
We stayed here just for a night after arriving in Phuket. The hotel is nice, room was huge, and we got a room upgrade. Our room was very clean, bed was comfy, and the food we got through room service was delicious! My only complaints are that the bathroom has 2 glass walls, with sheer curtains that you can easily see through, making using the toilet very awkward if you're in the room with anyone other than your significant other. Also, wished there was a better breakfast as there was mostly thai meats that us westerners are used to eating with rice for lunch/dinner. Other than that, this is a nice place!
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
Shalini
"Poor service, low quality rooms, bad breakfast..."
Stayed 2 nights at this hotel expecting 4 star quality. Instead, we got a room with no hot water, a door that wouldn't shut completely so bugs could get in, and absolutely no help from management when we wanted an upgrade because of the terrible room. The breakfast was old, stale, and not many options. The beach nearby is gorgeous, but you can find much better hotels nearby that are not overpriced and treat guest better. I would say they building we were in was at 1 star quality, and that is a generous assessment.
2 night family trip Jun 8, 2014
Jackson20144
"in the jungle"
Phuket is a mess - don't go (go through Krabi to phi phi). The taxis at the airport wanted to rip us off saying $20-30 usd for a ride to the hotel. The hotel in in cahoots and also charges extremely high rates for a shuttle. (You can read about the taxi mafia in the area) The hotel staff was ok, but the location was in the middle of nowhere with shacks and shipping-container houses next door. Then because of the remoteness we had to pay another high fee for a taxi to the port. The room condition was mediocre - hot water was sporadic as was water pressure. bit of mold in the shower. If you are headed to the port, book something cheap nearby or better yet, fly to Krabi. Also call and book ferry tickets for 350 B vs the 700 B they want at the dock. Entire town tries to AGGRESSIVELY rip you off.
1 night trip Oct 28, 2013
"Not a good choice for overnight stay near airport"
I booked the hotel because it was close to the airport as I got to Phuket after midnight. However, the facility was too bad for the price. Our room was on the second floor, which was partly unfurnished. The room was big, with a lot of open space. Breakfast was bad as well. At the end of the trip, I found out there is no need to book a hotel near airport. I should have just stayed at the beach resort directly.
1 night romance trip May 3, 2013
We arrived late at night and found I was upgraded to a villa. The room was nice, but the floor was extremly strained (possibly dirty). The next morning I was able to see the hotel in the light. It had a beautiful pool, and a wonderful breakfast buffet. I would stay here again It was close to the airport which was convenient for me.
1 night trip Mar 15, 2013
Mary Ann Suggett
"Thoroughly enjoyed it!"
Great place! We stayed there for 5 nights. Loved the pool villa - very comfortable and relaxing. Very quiet place. Nice breakfast buffet. The only cons are minor: not many TV channels, no reasonably-priced market nearby.
Other trip Jan 28, 2013
"Very relaxing"
Place was very nice. Staff's english was hard to understand at times. Played the same music over and over, which sometimes got really annoying. Really easy to get to the beach and to a (very small) town with nice beach-side restaurants and touristy shops. Absolutely need to use their car service to get anywhere else besides the small town though.
3 night trip with friends Nov 21, 2012
SL

"Nice Hotel- value for money!!"
The hotel is very nice- especially the villas that have an exit straight to the pool. Located in a quiet beach in Phuket, really beautiful and nice. 5 minutes walking from the hotel to the beach. We chose it because the price was really good and it is located really close to the airport. We booked for one night before the flight and were really sad to leave.
1 night romance trip Apr 29, 2015
EINAT
IL
"What I expected"
The hotel and its staff service are a little rough around the edge but all in all it was a pleasant stay.
1 night romance trip Mar 28, 2015
Robin
"Loved This Place!"
This hotel was fantastic - peaceful setting, friendly staff, beautiful pool. Location was good, but if you're looking to be right at the beach, maybe not the right choice. After 8pm you have to take a tuk tuk as the ferry to cross the stream doesn't operate. Not a problem for us as we were happy to either return early or take the tuk tuk. We would have loved to have stayed longer!
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
Melanie
"Must have stayed at a different hotel?"
Hotel old and tired. Room basic but clean. To get the beach you have to take a small ferry only 20 ft over a stream, but it only operates until 8pm. The beach bars and restaurants are a short walk 1/2 mile ish Bar at hotel very basic indeed it is a drained pool bar... If it had been down as a two star we would have been happy but 4???
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
Doug
"Close to the beach, wonderful staff"
Bed was a little hard and there was a few small insects about, but the rooms are spacious and otherwise comfortable. Wonderful location if you're looking to relax a long and (thailand expensive) if you're looking to taxi anywhere patong was 800 baht though the hotel but none would take you back for any less than a 1000baht
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
ck
"Needs to improve a lot!"
Hotel looks like it once was really nice but I believe it was recently taken over and now the staff are totally hopeless. For starters, I tried to check in, having made a booking online the day before, but the staff had no record of me. Instead of making me feel at home, I sat for almost an hour and wasn't offered anything for thier mistake- I drink maybe? I had ordered a twin room, but this also was a total surprise to them. I had to ask again for that, and then wait longer.The lady at reception said that that had not updated their bookings-not good practice when you run a hotel! The grounds are lovely but the building is very noisy-concrete floors amplify the sound of suitcase wheels at 6am! Used laundry is left lying around on the floor. Staff wander around aimlessly-you often find guys striking poses in mirrors or just grouped together having a chat. Most alarming, I walked of of the toilet and found a group of staff staring me- nice. On the last night of our stay it was really, really noisy-think there was a fight or some sort of disagreement going on between a guest and staff. This place needs a new manager and needs to improve a lot!
3 night family trip Dec 1, 2014
"Unique experience"
Close to nature and still very comfortable. Bathroom is outside with roof and when you open a wooden door, there is a small pool for your private use. The big swimming pool is very impressive Those who like to swim should book the pool side room
HK
"Great staff however room unsatisfactory"
Upon arrival hotel staff were very warm and welcoming. Facilities of the hotel are good however the bathroom we stayed in was disappointing. Within the bathroom there was a blue PVC pipe coming down from the ceiling down into our shower floor with water coming out of into the shower floor - unsure where the water was flowing from - which is not want you want to see in your bathroom. Their is water stains - looks like a leak from above - on the ceiling of the bathroom and very poor paint work. The bed also had some stains of the side of the bed. Otherwise, the room is of good size and the hotel grounds are good. I will be back there in two nights time and will see what the room is like then and will provide another update then.
"Staying at L'Esprit de Naiyang"
The room is spacious and the air-conditioner is powerful. The front counter staff are friendly. Unfortunately this hotel is only 3 years old, still considered new and not a lot of Thais know its existence and even the GPS rented were not updated. Overall the stay were pleasant because of the good service staff and the serenity of the hotel.
Other trip Oct 23, 2014
SG
"Excellent resort with beautiful pool, great staff"
This place is a gem. Took my girlfriend there for a 4 day getaway and was not disappointed. The staff were friendly and always happy to help which is always a plus :) The resort is in the middle of nowhere so perfect if you want a quiet trip away from all the hustle and bustle of Patong. The pool villa we stayed in was amazing and I must compliment the chef as every meal we had either in the restaurant or by the pool was superb. The buffet breakfast was also great and catered for everyone's taste buds. The walk to the beach was a relaxing 10 minute stroll and the sunset was to die for. Amazing!!! I wish we had stayed longer because this is one of the nicest places I have been to.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
"Wonderful weekend break"
I was very pleased with the hotel everything was good, the poolside room was absolutely beautiful and very comfortable. The hotel staff were very accommodating , very pleasant and had a lovely attitude, nothing was too much trouble. My only issue was with the small ferry that you need to take to get into town. The ferryman was happy to stay after hours and I was told that a call to the reception would get somebody to bring me back. However there is no lighting between the town and the crossing point so it is difficult to find. Apart from this I had a great weekend and would definitely return again.
3 night trip Sep 11, 2014
pierrsmore
SG
"Beautiful hotel right on the beach"
We only stayed overnight in this hotel on our way further into Phuket. The hotel was beautiful, very close to the airport but also right on the beach. It is isolated from the main areas but that can be a good thing if seclusion is what you are wanting. The staff were wonderful. We didn't check in until around midnight and they were there to greet us and had everything organised. The room was gorgeous, spacious with a wonderful sense of luxury! The breakfast was very good as well.
Other trip Jun 29, 2014
"Good stopover"
Great for a stopover as it's near the airport - the rooms over the pool look lovely and there are two big pools! Very quiet and quite isolated- not within walking distance to anything .
Other trip Apr 15, 2014
Lesley & Kris
"Close to the airport but far enough from there"
Best thing is being in a hidden pocket close to the airport but far enough so that you won't know the airport is close. On there other hand there's nothing else there and you have to pick up a taxi or complementary service to see anything other than the hotel.
1 night trip Apr 2, 2014
Juha
"Nice Hotel in a Beautiful Beach position."
We had a lovely few days at this Hotel.Mainly this was due to the perfect location on the National Park and Beautiful white sand beach. The staff were not as friendly as we had experienced in other Resorts in Thailand.Also the bed was rock hard which made sleep a little uncomfortable.We would definately go back if we could secure a softer bed.
Other trip Mar 19, 2014
Clare
"Quiet, small resort - go for the villas not rooms!"
We booked a hotel room as it was cheaper than the garden villas, but I wouldn't recommend the room. It was above the restaurant/reception area, so quite noisy and the smell of bacon wafted through the air con vents every day at 6am. (Some people might find this appealing but I didn't!) All down the corridor people slammed their doors shut at all hours, so it wasn't a relaxing stay for us. Fortunately the air con in our room was really loud so it drowned out a bit of the noise. The garden villas looked more private than the pool villas (picture people swimming right past your loungeroom window) and they were set away from the main part of the hotel so would be quiet.
Other trip Nov 29, 2013
Cathlin
"Very averge"
The hot water sercices don't work properly, hard beds, pool full of algie, poor location, staff/management very average. We wouldn't stay there again!!!
1 night trip Jul 17, 2013
GJ
"Great staff make the stay a treat"
The staff are really friendly and helpful and really add to the enjoyment of your stay. Some of the walkways are not well designed to cope with rain, so we had to walk to and from our room through puddles of water that were at times at least 5cm high, but this obviously won't be as much of a problem out of the rainy season. It is situated away from the main hub, so offers privacy, but is still within waking distance of the the main drag to enable you to get amongst it all.
Other trip Jun 20, 2013
"A great hotel resort, you'll not be disappointed!"
With many good hotels and resorts available, it's hard to know which to pick. This is how we felt when planning our trip. Firstly, we settled on Nai Yang beach after a recommendation from a friend and promises of a peaceful and slightly off the beaten track resort. We were far from disappointed with our choice. The Nai Yang area is not as developed as the other resorts on Phuket, and whilst some may not be able to appreciate this, if you seriously are looking for a place to relax and unwind, this is the choice for you. Here you will experience family small run bars, shops and restaurants and be able to enjoy friendly interactions with the local Thai people on the backdrop of tree lined streets and a clean, safe beach. The L'esprit de Nai Yang is an idyllic retreat set back from the resort and was the perfect choice for us. L'esprit de Nai Yang is a small, family run boutique resort that offers high quality accommodation set in beautifully designed grounds. Initially we checked into a deluxe room that are located in the main building but we couldn't resist upgrading to a pool side villa. Whilst the deluxe rooms are a good choice with lots of space and huge beds, the pool side villas are stunning and definitely worth spending a few extra pounds on. The rooms are very comfortable and having direct access to the pool from a private sun deck was ideal. A great on site restaurant and the friendliest staff available help make the stay even more perfect.
Other trip May 19, 2013
Ash
"Good for an airport hotel"
Location is good for Phuket airport, however apparently it is a 10minute walk to the town in the dark (they provide you with a torch in your room for this purpose), which we decided against. Friendly, helpful staff. Big and clean rooms.
Other trip May 18, 2013
"close to airport."
We stayed here after a late flight from Chiang Mai & it was perfect as it was close to the airport.The room was clean with nice views over the pool & resort.The taxi is a bit expensive considering how close it is to the airport & the cost of a taxi from Phuket.
Other trip Apr 27, 2013
maree
"Can stay there a night"
an average hotel. It is an ok place for a stop over on your way to Phi Phi.
Other trip Apr 14, 2013
Denis
"Excellent hotel, near to the airport only 15min's"
Free upgrade to pool villa, Taxi fee changed to THB 300 for one way. Friendly staffs, nice room and quiet atmosphere. Free DVD rental 24 hours rental possible. Easy access to the beach within walking distance. A lot of shops nearby. The boat able to access to the shops along the naiyang beach until 22:30. You can borrow the flash right at the front desk or bring from the room at night due to too dark in the forest going to beach or shops.
Other trip Apr 5, 2013
SG
"great place to enjoy serenity n calmness"
We had booked for a sky villa room with extra bed. However they upgraded us to a ocean villa room for free which had a direct swimming pool access and was their best room category. The view of the hotel is awesome. Naiyang beach is just 100 m away and the hotel has its own private access to the secluded beach. The resort is a very quiet place away from the Naiyang market. Othe positives are its proximity to the airport. They also arranged for a airport pickup as requested by us. The room has wifi access which was having very wefak signals. Another problem might be mosquito bugs for those taking the ocean villa though they had provided mosquito repellants. We being vegetarians faced the lack of enough dishes in the breakfast menu. Fruits hash potatoes and bread were our only saviour. These is the general trend in most thai restaurants.
Other trip Mar 18, 2013
savyasachi
IN
"excellent hotel"
amazing hotel... get the pool villa it is worth the money!!! very nice area, nice walk to the beach. quiet and relaxing
Other trip Feb 26, 2013
"L'esprit Nai Yang"
Our only criticism is the fact that you have to rely on a little barge to get you across a little river/stream to get to the beach and restaurants. After 10pm every night, the barge is unmanned and you then have to cab it home, when the hotel is actually only a walk away. Build a bridge people and I'll come back in a heart beat, the hotel, rooms and people were perfect, staff so friendly and accommodating. Thank you for a wonderful stay!
Other trip Feb 24, 2013
Monz
"Need renovation"
Rooms is nice but the Deluxe room block need to be refurbished
Other trip Jan 24, 2013
HK
A little hard to find but a great hotel. We were upgraded to a better room on check-in and were very pleased with our room. The breakfast at the hotel was good but we went to the beach for all other meals. There are great restaurants and a small shopping area on the beach. Very quiet location with jungle around the hotel.
Other trip Jan 8, 2013
"Outstanding resort... in the middle of nowhere"
The L'Esprit de Naiyang is a wonderful smaller resort, don't get me wrong. If you're looking for an isolated and quiet villa or room just off the beach with not much else to bother you, this place is paradise. I would recommend this place for couples who just want to get away from it all and get some romancing going. Now, unfortunately, if you're looking to explore Phuket or eat anywhere other than the resort's own restaurant, you have to pay huge taxi fees or prepare yourself for a long trek because you're in the middle of nowhere. Bottom line, the resort is beautiful and the staff are very friendly and highly attentive, but if you're looking to really see the sights prepare to shell out the cash.
Other trip Oct 15, 2012
"Last night at Phuket"
Booked hotel as last night of vacation to be closer to the airport. Trying to find the hotel proved a challenge for the taxi driver as the street address wasnt known to him and the signage from the main road was very poor. On arrival at the hotel there was no one to meet and greet us and we had to find staff to assist. The staff were very helpful once we checked in and we received an upgrade to a bure type room back from the main pool. The rooms are new and very well appointed with very good use of indoor and outdoor space. Air condition units in the bedroom and lounge. The toilet, bath facilities are adjacent to the main bedroom but are not fully enclosed. To get to the main town you have to cross the small stream using a small barge which is manned by hotel staff and walk about 100 metres to the small fishing village. The village has a very low key relaxed feel to it where you could really relax by the beach and let the cares of the world pass you by. We had a meal at a cafe and enjoyed a fish thai meal with the fish fresh caught earlier in the day. Used the hotel pool which is quite unique with the rooms situated next to the pool. At night the only draw back is the mosquitoes that you have to the fend off. The hotel staff gave us no warning about the mosquitoes or insect repellant so in the morning I had a few welts on my arms. During the dry season it may be different but during the wet season be prepared to fight the mosquitoes.
Other trip Sep 8, 2012
Oscar
NZ
"Not 5 Star"
Booked online when arrived midnight no room service, no bar not able to get food or drink on arrival plus no hot water in shower when using that! Breakfast was below par actually, bit disappointing. Pluses, close to airport, nice rooms, good service. Would not book again though.
Other trip Jul 27, 2012

"proximité aeroport"
bon hotel loin de l agitation rencontrée sur d autres parties de PHUKET tres grande plage peut frequentée - proche aéroport mais sans nuisance sonore.
3 night romance trip Apr 15, 2015
serge
FR
"Un hôtel à proximité de l'aéroport"
Agréablement surprise car j'avais réservé une chambre et on a été surclassé dans une villa très belle très propre avec accès direct à la piscine. Proche de l'aéroport sans aucune nuisance sonore.
1 night romance trip Mar 18, 2015
"BON RAPPORT QUALITE/PRIX"
HOTEL AGREABLE PROPRETE DES CHAMBRES SERVICES DE QUALITE SEUL POINT NEGATIF: ISOLEMENT
6 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
FR
"Von " Esprit" keine Spur"
Das Hotel ist vom Strand ca. 300m entfernt, verdeckt durch einen riesigen Pinienwald. Um zum Strand zu kommen,wird man über einen stinkenden Tümpel übergesetzt ( kostenfrei). Die Aircondition riecht auch am 2.Betriebstag nach Moder. Raucher- selbst auf der Aussenterrasse- werden vertrieben. Bei Ebbe muß man Hunderte von Metern ins Wasser laufen, bis es erst knietief ist. Und ein Taxi über die Rezeption bestellen kostet gleich mal das Doppelte vom Tarif.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
peter
DE
"특별히 좋은점이 없는~"
공항에서 차로 15분정도걸려서 예약했는데 특별히 위치나가격적인면에서 좋은점은 없는거같다쪽늦은시간에 도착만 아니면차라리 빠통쪽으로 숙소를잡는게나을듯~
1 night romance trip Feb 8, 2015
miran
KR
"Dieses Hotel würden wir nicht mehr empfehlen"
Hotel ist in Nahe am Flughafen.(ca 10 Min mit dem Taxi/ trotzdem 400Baht/ Taximafia lässt grüßen) Wir buchten 1 Nacht und wurden in einem Deluxe Zimmer im Haupthaus untergebracht. Deluxe war gar nichts. Das Haus selber sehr schmuddelig, Treppenhaus ohne Lift , Wände schmutzig und ansonsten kahl. Das Zimmer , geräumig, leider auch hier Wände verschmutzt, Polster dreckig, alles wirkt ungepflegt. Balkon mit lautem Aggregat. Die Arcondition im Zimmer war leider auch sehr laut. Alles in allem : 1 Nacht und besser dann raus. Dann gibt es noch die kleinen Bungalows die ua am Swimmingpool angereiht sind. Sieht am abend nett aus. Preis/Leistung stimmt hier aber nicht. Frühstück: man wurde satt, das wars aber auch schon. Die Gegend um Nay Yang beach war gut, Strand bei Flut groß und klares Wasser. ABER: wer die gegend noch von vor 2 jahren kennt wird sich wundern. Viele der kleinen restaurants dort wurden abgerissen, chilliges am Meer sitzen und essen gibt es nicht mehr. Dafür jetzt viele Bauruinen und sehr viel Dreck. Schade, hier gehen wir nicht mehr hin.
1 night romance trip Feb 9, 2015
Andreas
DE
"Fint hotell"
Fantastiskt fint hotell nära flygplatsen! Väldigt rent och fräscht och fina rum.
1 night romance trip Jan 25, 2015