All hotels in San Dimas, California, United States of America
204 North Village Court, San Dimas, CA, 91773, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9400

"late night."
I didn't get this room until it was late. They have a pool. I didn't get to try it. The rooms were clean and well appointed. The price wasn't too high. It had 2 floors, but I didn't see an elevator. I guess someone in a wheelchair might be out of luck!
1 night trip Aug 14, 2014
bill
perfect location for Pomona swap meet, not far from L.A. room could be a little cleaner, but hotel was very busy, will stay again
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
Tony
"Good location near waterpark"
Excellent hotel ,great staff location is perfect
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
Leroy jones
THE PLUS: FOR THE PRICE, IT WAS COMFORTABLE ENOUGH-YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR. THE MINUS: THE HOTEL RENTS TO TOO MANY ROOMS ON A WEEKLY BASIS. PEOPLE ACTUALLY LIVE THERE. A LOT OF THEM PARTY AND THE BALCONY IS FULL OF PEOPLE STANDING AROUND SMOKING.
4 night trip Aug 7, 2014
KATIE
"Clean, comfortable and modern rooms"
Booked this hotel late at night. When we got there they said the room we booked was filled, but they gave us an upgrade for the same price. It was clean, modern and had very comfortable beds! Fridgerator and microwave were convenient. Hotel was located in a safe neighborhood near many shops. Only problem was maintenance was doing yard work in the morning and was very loud.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
Memo
At our last stay the motel showed signs of improving and modernizing. This stay it appears all that has stopped and rooms needed some simple maintenance attention. Ants in room, Sink slow to drain, flip switch to be able to use tub missing. Beds were still very comfortable and the housekeeping team still excellent. front desk personnel unattentive and impersonal sad to say. We stayed several days and nothing changed. We'll stay one more time to see if things improve.
5 night trip Jul 29, 2014
"Decided To Go Elsewhere"
Horrible. Upon arrival, we learned that our double queen bed room had been downgraded to a double double bed room. While driving to the room, a young women in skimpy clothing (underwear?) was violently arguing with a much older man in the parking lot. We decided not subject our children to this environment, so we left before getting to our room. We never made it into the room to evaluate its cleanliness nor its comfort, but the survey requies that we complete these fields; please ingore our response to those areas.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
"awesome hotel. specially cause they are renovated."
it was great choice of hotel.
2 night romance trip Jul 25, 2014
I booked two rooms with my family for an overnight sleep on the LA area. Both rooms were dissapointing they have this terrible cigarette and old smell.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
abnet
"close to everything"
I had a good time here. Home away from home. The wifi is good and the pool was vey fun for the kids. I had to use the laundry room for my kids wet clothes, and that was convenient. It made cleaning my clothes easier. The pool was large enough to do lap swims and then relax in the warm Jacuzzi.
Other trip Jul 23, 2014
Sofia
my room smelled horrible. and there were bums hiding in the bushes. all kinds of weirdos running around the area and the staff were discriminatory , they wouldn't let my grandmother and i wait on the property for my reservation to go thru. i would never go there again.
1 night trip Jul 7, 2014
lucy
Omg I can't believe there was no bath ughhhh.
1 night business trip Jun 30, 2014
"Nice hotel at this price"
Clean rooms. No coffee machine in the room however there is a microwave and fridge.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
"Nice hotel close to freeways"
Registered about 2:20p and took our bags to the room. We were on the 2nd floor in back behind the pool. They have nice double queen beds in room. Visiting my brother in the area and spent 1 night, in Saturday out Sunday.
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
"Poor Service, Underwhelming Room"
This was not my first choice and the only reason we settled on this place was its proximity to the activity we were in town for. We had stayed here once before some years ago and it was a real dump then, now all I can say is that they remodeled some but obviously on the cheap. The room was clean, that is the best comment I can make. The desk clerk on my arrival took almost 30 minutes to check in the party ahead of me. She was rude and abrupt to anyone who called during the time she was working on the check in and when another clerk came on after that long a time the original clerk had still not finished with the party ahead of me. We got to the room, tried to turn on the TV and it would not work. I called the desk and she (same rude person) told me she would send someone over. one half hour later still no one came so I called again, the same desk clerk answered as if I was a nuisance to her and this time I said to her that she was being rude. She did apologize and then came to the room herself to try and solve the TV problem. She was unable to do so and told us she would move us to a different room. I packed our things and waited another 30-45 minutes only to have to call again because she had forgotten. We were ready to leave for the evening so I told her forget it, we'll just stay put. What a fiasco! My husband hit his head on the clothesrack shelf that was placed right next to the bathroom door! Simply a bad experience overall.
Other trip May 5, 2014
"Unsatisfied Visit"
We stayed once before and thought our stay was okay. But on this stay, we were very unsatisfied. (1) The "non-smoking" room was stuffy and smelled like staled cigarette smoke. (2) The TV only showed one channel. The front desk person could not figure it out either. (3) This place being a "pet friendly" hotel, there was as dog next door (which is okay), but it kept barking and whining. The owner(s) apparently was not in their room. All this presented itself on the first hour of our stay. Fortunately, we were able to get another room the next one over. This room was a bit better.** Then the next evening/very early morning (2am), there were people outside our door swearing and talking out loud. I could not get sleep. Plus, our grand children were with us, luckily they slept through the vulgar conversations outside our door. We began to notice the type of people that were hanging out (or checked -in) during the weekend of our stay. It was pretty scary and uncomfortable that next morning when we checked out.**The people that worked there were very nice and professional. The location served our purpose. Unfortunately, we will not be returning for a third visit to stay over.
2 night trip Apr 11, 2014
"not a good experience"
it might as well be an apartment building too many people living there and were walking the halls all hours of night
1 night business trip Mar 22, 2014
"red roof hideout"
very hard to find location, tv in room very dark screen, hard to watch, other wise hotel ok
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
jess
They didn't have enough clean towels to give us for our family of 4. They gave me hand towels to shower with. This was a little annoying.
1 night trip Mar 7, 2014
Renee
"Convenient Location"
For the most part comfortable - clean bed, towels, bathroom. The refrigerator in the room woke me several times through out the night. The walk way outside could be cleaner, many smoke buds on the ground.
1 night trip Feb 25, 2014
"Good! Just no breakfast."
I liked the hotel. It was a little old, but well kept and clean. Traveling with kids is easier when you don't have to go buy breakfast somewhere else.
1 night trip Feb 21, 2014
M
"San Dimas cutie"
On college visit to area and san Dimas was nicely locate between two colleges of interest. Cute western town. Red roof inn was adequate. A little noisey from late night guest, but all in all we were satisfied. cute room and clean
1 night trip Feb 17, 2014
The stay was good, and the customer was very helpful when asking for help. I would come back there again.
1 night trip Feb 19, 2014
"Great Stay!"
Clean room, comfortable, many choices for shopping & eating. I would definitely return to this hotel.
1 night trip Feb 17, 2014
"it was just fine"
for 60/day? I think it is ridiculous. the location is only good thing about it
levin
"the price is getting rediculous"
last year when I stayed there, it cost me 50. but this year is 70! the rooms do not become any better! this is rediculous
levin
"Some of the staff are nice and some of them arenot"
Some of the staff are nice and some of them are rude. But for the price, it is a good deal
levin
Staff was real friendly rooms were kept nice good location
1 night business trip Feb 1, 2014
"Central to the San Gabriel Valley"
Quick service from the hotel staff . The room was a bit dated ,but clean and comfortable . A good 2 star hotel with an Excellent location central to the SanGabriel Valley . Would stay again .
4 night trip Dec 23, 2013
"Our Stay at Red Roof"
First we are not picky people at all, but asked for a "No Smoking room" and the door even did say "No Smoking"...but, soon as we walked in it stunk like Smoke and had to leave open the front door for several hours. The Bed Spread really stunk like smoke and we had to throw them on the floor to sleep. They ran out of Wash Cloths in the office. The Ice Machine did Not work outside. Had less than a half roll of Toliet paper when we checked in and had to go to the office to get more. Bath Room floors dirty in the corners. Steve Portias
2 night trip Jan 24, 2014
Steve Portias
"Close to Fairplex"
Hotel was booked full and many people had dogs that didn't get cleaned up after and there was a bit of barking going on. The reason for our trip was the Grand National Roadster Show and the location was great for this. However, trailer parking was scarce. No coffee in rooms and office did not open up before we left for show.
2 night trip with friends Jan 24, 2014
Peggy
"NASTY"
Cleaning crew need glasses or a supervisor to check every room after they get "clean" got a room with 2 queen beds but one of them was really nasty with A LOT of pet hair I dont have anything against pets but yes I care for a clean room if I pay for it, I talked with front desk and the answer was " Oh I think the cleaning lady didnt do a good job" Einstein I already knew that.
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2014
RM
"Filled a need"
The location, convenience of in-walking-distance restaurants and low nightly rates make this a go-to hotel if the need ever arises again. And the jacuzzi is the hottest I have ever been in - perfect for unkinking aching, knotted muscles after each day of moving heavy furniture. Staff very friendly. Free wi-fi, refrigerator and microwave oven in room a great plus
1 night trip Jan 17, 2014
Irene H
"At least it was cheap."
The room smelled when we got there. There was an odor of something foul in the room. The bed wasn't comfortable and the sheets were not fitted and constantly piled up in the bed.
Other trip Jan 14, 2014
Nice room. Had full refrigerator, a heating plate, cabinets. They need to fix the bathroom up a little you can still see where the shower pole used to be the previous two times and where the door stopper used to be.
Other trip Jan 13, 2014
Annie
"Awesome deal for the money"
Great place to stay for the price. Rooms very clean and a very quite place. Only problem was trying to get extra towels.
Other trip Jan 12, 2014
"Rosebowl"
The shower head barely worked. The water pressure was really bad. I pointed this out when I checked in. Maintenance took 45 mins to arrive after our toilet backed up. And the pool should be open past 10PM.
2 night trip with friends Jan 1, 2014
Rebecca
"Noisy but somewhat understandably so"
We stayed here for proximity to Pasadena for the Rose Parade and Rose Bowl. Easy to find, and seemed like it would be a little quieter with the setback location away from the freeway and roads. However, the walls are pretty thin and there were a lot of New Year's Eve revelers around us. Let's just say someone had a fun night next door too. The door to our room had cracked laminate right by the latch, which we weren't sure how much the lock would be affected. The room itself was clean and bright, with some wear on the bathroom floor (cracked tiles that needed towels to protect feet). Nice enough front office staff, they were friendly and pleasant. If you just need a place to crash with quick freeway access, it serves the purpose.
Other trip Jan 6, 2014
"Bummer"
I hate this place but the GF likes it so once again I booked a room for a couple of nights. Gotta find a better place than this dump
2 night romance trip Dec 27, 2013
"V"
The room smelled musty. The shower curtain was made out of cloth & had no plastic liner. Every time one of us took a shower the curtain would be soaked with water & would form a puddle on the floor. We asked to have the curtain replaced but the staff informed us that was what the hotel provided. There was no hair dryer in the room & were told that this was only available for the upgraded rooms. We had to request for 1 in the morning & needed to sign for it.
Other trip Jan 3, 2014
"Christmas Vacation"
Overall our stay was great. The only thing which I would change would be the amenities of the room and hotel.
6 night trip Dec 24, 2013
"Christmas visit"
Spent Christmas at the hotel with my kids. Room was clean and comfortable. Came with a 32" flat screen, so was easy to hook up my game console to game and watch movies with the kids. Great location right of the freeway and plenty of choices for eating out in the immediate area. Overall a good experience and would stay again when I visit California in the future.
Other trip Jan 2, 2014
"Strong smoke smell"
We booked a non smoking room. The first room had a strong smoke smell. We switched to a second room and there was still a strong smoke smell. Finally, we switched to a third room but there was still a smoke smell. Overall this stay was very uncomfortable.
Other trip Jan 1, 2014
"smelled a little weird, but everything was clean!"
Can't really put my finger on what it smelled like there, but you got used to it pretty quick and really everything in the room was clean and fresh so I can't complain. A great deal for the price, especially if you are traveling with pets.
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2013
"excellent hotel"
i left a belt in this hotel. They tried their best to help me.Although We didnt find It, i appreciate their efforts.
Other trip Dec 29, 2013
"Awesome"
The staff took very good care of us. They were wonderful.
1 night business trip Dec 24, 2013
Mark Harrington
"Comfortable"
The room was neat and clean which made my stay comfortable. The front desk staff were delightful & polite from beginning to end. Thank you.
4 night trip Dec 20, 2013
Lee
"Great stay at a great price"
Only needed one night and the location and price were the reason I chose it. Room was clean and decent size; enough for one night. I'd come back again !
1 night trip Dec 16, 2013
Emery
"Red roof san dimas"
I had a wonder stay everything was very clean service was great if your not looking for to much red roof is definitely the spot for you
1 night business trip Dec 19, 2013
The bed was a little uncomfortable. broken down on the sides. Other rooms I have stayed in have flat screen tv"s this one did not. Otherwise very clean and very nice for the price.
2 night romance trip Dec 15, 2013