All hotels in San Dimas, California, United States of America
204 North Village Court, San Dimas, CA, 91773, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9400

Great pool
    Rather comfortable
    Great amenities
    Room is all right
"Very friendly and comfortable."
Jill at the front office was wonderful. She made us feel so welcomed. She got us rooms next to each other for my adult children and three grandchildren. The garden was very appealing and aromatic. I slept GREAT!
Other trip May 3, 2015
Lolly
"Best stay ever."
Great Stay. Staff was super Friendly and accommodating.
2 night family trip Apr 26, 2015
Christopher
"Redd Roof Inn"
I was pleasantly surprised. For the price I wasnt expecting it. The room was very clean. The bed was very comfortable. The outside was very nice with grass, plants and well knept. The staff was very friendly.
1 night family trip Apr 26, 2015
Cherilyn
"Not Impressed At All."
The hotel was old and kind of retired looking. The room, even though it was a nonsmoking room, smelled very much like stale cigarette. I asked for a different room and the other one was even worse. Needless to say, I will not be staying there again.
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
Olga
"Better than advertised"
This hotel is probably better than my overall rating, because I can compare it to other Red Roof Inns and this one is the best I have stayed at. The grounds are very nice, with lots of attractive landscaping. The room was very nice and appeared to have been upgraded recently. The front desk staff was courteous and seemed to care about my stay. I will stay here again.
1 night trip Apr 14, 2015
Donald
"Five police cars blocked the driveway!"
As we drove up five police cars blocked the driveway with their lights flashing. We were advised by one of the officers not to stay at the hotel because it wasn't safe. We did not receive a refund. Expedia should do a better job of rating these hotels. There should be a red flag that comes up when a person uses Expedia's site to book this hotel and others like it.
Other trip Apr 15, 2015
Mick
"Nice area"
Rooms need to be updated and modernized. Wallpaper is in need of replacement, bathroom although clean and freshly painted is outdated and looks gloomy. Sink mirror is pealing and dull. It feels very old. NICE TV and desk area. Very spacious rooms and staff is very accommodating. I enjoyed the comfortable beds and kitchen amenities.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
weekend warrior
We showed up at the RRI to find 5 police vehicles in front of hotel making an arrest.An officer asked where I was from then informed me that half of the rooms in the hotel are used by people on some form of government assistance and recommended that we stay elsewhere. The area was crawling with homeless people and since I was transporting a mattress on my truck and would be leaving it outside we took the officer's advice. Too late , obviously, to cancel so we just ate the cost and moved on. Lesson learned.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Mick
"OVER RATED"
Started with front desk agent charging our CR whn we told her we were using a different type of payment. She charged our card without authorization. She then charged our card twice. The room was semi clean. Sink was clogged and mucus would rinse when water was running. Toilet took forever to flush. Flooring was decent which brought out the room. Room service ends at 9PM. Wifi worked when it wanted to. Front desk agent needs more training.
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
NN Jewelry
"Great and Affordable"
It was really nice little hotel. It was convenient and affordable, don't underestimate these kinds of places because they may surprise you!
2 night trip with friends Mar 20, 2015
"Convenient"
Very convenient for a one night stay. Pet friendly.
1 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
"Less than moderate"
Buisness
3 night business trip Mar 4, 2015
"Close to Family"
3 couples were together, all 3 couples enjoyed stay.
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
Joanna
It was a nice experience. We slept there and were gone during the day so we really don't have any more to say.
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
"Nice Pit Stop"
Everything was cool except for a barking dog late at night. Liked the courtyard with garden, very nice landscaping.
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
Trex
"would stay there again"
We had to be there for a family member , in the hospital. Having the fridge and microwave help save money. Since we're there for a week. House keeping staff could not be more helpful. We really enjoyed are stay. The only drawback was the Internet didn't work. Sometimes it would other times it would not. If we have to go back. We would stay there again
4 night family trip Feb 16, 2015
"Good Dog Friendly Hotel"
Like this Red Roof Inn, a dog friendly hotel is very good for our family travel. It's very clean and convenient. The staff are very nice mannered and friendly. We will look for Red Roof Inn when we travel.
1 night family trip Feb 9, 2015
"Nothing fancy but clean"
For the price, a very decent hotel. Neat and clean. Needs more parking
2 night romance trip Jan 29, 2015
Ashleigh
"Failure"
Because I booked the reservation with you, Hotels.com, Hotels.com would not give me my AARP discount. When I inquired about the discount with the front desk I was told because I booked thru Hotels.com they would not either. We had to walk under a leaking rain gutter in order to get to the room. Only 1 bath towel in the room. Had to go to office to get another.
2 night romance trip Jan 25, 2015
William L
Great hotel. Quick check in and check out through hotels.com. The room was spotless. Only problem was the water pressure for the shower is completely useless. Feels like little sprinkles on your head. Also be aware that it's wood flooring. I prefer carpet but at least it was clean. Beds are comfortable and clean. I would stay here again :)
1 night romance trip Jan 19, 2015
"Great value for the money!"
Our room was very clean. The hotel was also very clean. We went in the hot tub which was wonderful after a night out. The location was very close to the venue we were at for a music festival. We would stay here again.
1 night trip with friends Nov 1, 2014
"bad experience"
The room was dirty. Food in the bat room sink dresser had not been cleaned. TV did not work. The only thing I can say is the beds were clean
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
Ken
"Good hotel for the price"
It was a discount motel booked off of hotels.com, all-in-all the hotel was exactly what we paid for. Clean and not too sketchy.
7 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
"Short three day stay"
Dec 26 - 29, 2014. Just needed a place to sleep and was pleased with everything. It's close to the freeway but road noise was minimal. The room was clean and everything worked. The pool and hot tub looked very clean although I didn't get in due to it being too cold of weather.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
"A renovated older hotel"
The highlights for our stay were interactions with the staff and the comfort of the bed. The staff was very friendly and attentive to our requests, and the bed was very comfortable and I slept very soundly. A little noisy due to it's proximity to the freeway and the parking is inadequate for the number of rooms available. The price was very competitive with the few other hotels available in the area.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
"Christmas stay"
Our room was clean the staff was friendly and helpful
1 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
Debra
OK place. Not too expensive and near lots of stuff.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
"Nice clean friendly."
Front desk staff very friendly and helpful. Maid service same. Close to freeway and restaurants. Nice area.
Other trip Dec 4, 2014
dv
"Affordable & Comfortable"
Clean comfortable room at an affordable rate.
5 night family trip Oct 26, 2014
Glenn
"Nice but not Ada friendly"
The room was Ada, however the shower was sketchy for me. Loose grab bars and a flimsy shower seat!
1 night trip with friends Nov 15, 2014
Dirk
the room was old stagened odor the cofeee maker work for one cup did'nt work after that
"comfort at a good rate"
i like this hotel it was nice amd clean rooms and good rate at this location over all happy and would stay there again.
2 night romance trip Nov 10, 2014
"A school visit"
The room was clean and spacious, a good deal for your money. The hotel is near many stores, restaurants and most importantly, ten minutes from APU. The hotel is conveniently located near several freeways. The neighborhood felt safe and it was very quiet.
2 night trip Nov 7, 2014
"Red roof"
It was fine. Nice and quiet, with the exception of a crazed homeless woman in a green truck who was very unpleasent. This could have been preventef with a tighter security detail.
3 night business trip Nov 8, 2014
"ok"
Decent room. Spacious.
1 night trip with friends Nov 1, 2014
"Affordable get-away"
Very clean, very quiet, pet friendly hotel
9 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
Glenn
Nice hotel with spacious rooms. Clean and comfortable with a flat screen TV. Large bathroom.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"Great place"
Clean good service. Helpful on information.
2 night trip Oct 10, 2014
CR
"RECOMMENED"
ROOM WAS VERY NICE AND ROOMY.WOULD STAY THERE AGAIN.
4 night business trip Oct 11, 2014
robert g
"Enjoyable"
Friendly and helpful staff. I will be staying there again!
6 night trip Sep 29, 2014
"Filled the Bill"
I needed a place to stay near the Fairplex and the Red Roof filled the bill.
1 night trip Sep 28, 2014
"Red Roof Inn- San Dimas"
Would definitely stay again. Room and bed were very comfortable. Bathrooms/ shower could use some updating. Overall, a very comfortable stay and the staff could not have been any more pleasant or helpful. Hotel was very close and convenient to our activities.
Other trip Oct 2, 2014
"Read This"
We stayed there for a week, so we got to know the place quite well. It's backed up against the freeway where there was a flow of homeless men and stray cats. the police were rolling through the parking lot when we returned from dinner on our first night. They indicated that of all the places we could have picked to stay, it was the wrong pick. They suggested we move to another motel. They were right. While we were out, someone stole a pair of RayBan Wayfarers. We were continually making trips to the office to retrieve things that should have already been provided by the housekeepers, like.... towels! It's pet friendly (no non-pet rooms), so of the three rooms we looked at before deciding on one, all smelled musty and/or of cigarette smoke. The housecleaning staff does a good job on the beds, but do not clean. It was icky. The office staff was NOT apologetic, merely, "matter of fact".
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
Family Father
"Nice room horrible bathroom"
The room was really nice. Big bed, Big fridge, came with one stove top burner and a kitchen sink. When I went into the bathroom, I was not impressed. It was horrible. The toilet was chipped and the top of the tank was cracked. The walls were all messed up. I'm not too sure if it was worth $95.
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
Alisha
"Nice get away"
It was a nice getaway. Area is awesome. Hotel clean, nice. Only little problem was the toilet wasn't working properly and it would out of no where start throwing out water.
3 night romance trip Aug 29, 2014
"Easy In & Out"
Very easy check in process, friendly and accommodating front desk staff. We got the recently remodeled room and it was at a good price thru Expedia. Highly recommended.
Other trip Sep 3, 2014
The only thing that crosses my mind is the fact that I haven't seen the king Bed Room yet. .. .
1 night business trip Aug 24, 2014
"Good place"
Room was good, front desk lady seamed a little rude, like was trying to rush us when I had questions. There was no one else to help in lobby.
1 night trip Jun 17, 2014
CCR
"Excellent Stay"
Friendly staff, clean rooms ,parking can be an issue but overall great hotel for the price
1 night trip Aug 12, 2014
"Clean room, location, clientele a little scary"
Reasonable rate considering area of S. Cal. A number of clientele of the more scuzzy type, sitting around on grounds talking on cell phones. I brought in all valuables from my car, but thankfully, my car was still where I left it in the morning, with all doors locked or re-locked.
1 night business trip Aug 13, 2014