All hotels in Williamsport, Pennsylvania, United States of America
10 W Church St, Williamsport, PA, 17701, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Good trip to see college buddies. Good breakfast in the a.m.
1 night trip with friends Jul 24, 2015
"Great time had by all"
Very nice place. Nice and clean. Loved the kitchenette. Parents also stayed for the weekend and were able to get room on first floor so they didn't have to do a lot or walking.
2 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
"Reunion weekend"
Everything was great. Staff were friendly and welcoming. Great location downtown. Loved that there was a grocery store nearby to stock our little refrigerator for the weekend. Would definitely recommend to family and friends
2 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
"Great little 4th of July vacation with my kids/dog"
The staff were very helpful. They had a stash of free toiletries at the front desk that turned out to be very handy. The hotel was also very pet friendly. The only issue that we had was breakfast could get a bit crowded, but it was very good and free. The staff worked very hard to provide good service at all times.
3 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
Erin
"Very comfortable beds, modern, convenient"
Most comfortable bed you will find anywhere. Some noise from highway on Market St side of building buy not after midnight. Very easy to walk to any offices downtown. Even the breakfast was good.
1 night business trip Jun 10, 2015
"knock knock"
We stayed on the third floor and were awakened by the pipes knocking as someone showered upstairs. The noise went on for quite awhile, keeping us up until we found earplugs. Otherwise the room was very nice.
1 night romance trip May 20, 2015
"Very nice"
Stayed for business overnight. I was pleasantly surprised with the room. The room had a full kitchen and full sized refrigerator, the desk was large and I was able to have my laptop as well as papers spread out. The room was very well lit which is something that is often hard to find. Overall great stay and would highly recommend.
1 night business trip Apr 22, 2015
A very nice hotel and room at a great price. The staff was friendly and helpful. Very up to date and clean throughout.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
Very convenient to highway, but quiet and very clean. Shopping and restaurants in walking distance. Staff was very hospitable. Highly recommend.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
CAC
"Business Trip to Montoursville / Williamsport area"
I arrived late on a stormy, wintery night and was happy to find the hotel adjacent to a multi-level parking facility where I was able park under roof and parking fees were included in the hotel rate. Check-in was quick and simple. The room was well appointed and clean but the wired internet service did not work and there was inadequate wireless signal to make a connection so I had to use my smart-phone hot spot for internet access. For me this was not a big deal because I had little time in the room anyway, i.e. late night arrival and early morning meet with work colleague. In the morning the complimentary hot breakfast was the standard chain hotel fare, i.e. assembly line eggs, some type of meat patty, several breads and cereal, fruits, and juices (coffee too but I'm not a coffee drinker so can't comment on that). Overall, a nice stay and at a very attractive price -- under a hundred bucks.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
Ralph
"Not so much"
We have stayed at this TownePlace on a couple of occasions and have found it adequate but not really great. The breakfast is marginal and the bed did not seem to be as comfortable. The rooms on the front side, where we stayed this time, at noisy.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"nice place to stay"
Room was nice, but seemed they crammed too much furniture into the space.
1 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
Brett
Nice hotel. Convenient to everything in Williamsport
1 night business trip Dec 15, 2014
Vance
"Great value, close to major routes!"
My daughter and I stayed overnight at this hotel before a sports meet. The bed and pull out couch were comfortable, wifi was easy to access and the free parking was convenient. The hotel was easy to find and close to highway access. We had cookies and lemonade upon arrival and the continental breakfast was among the nicer spreads I have seen. Although we did not make use of the in room kitchen or pool facilities, they were both quite nice. Our stay was easy, convenient and cost effective- I would definitely stay again!
1 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
Allison
"Tpa"
Nice place
1 night romance trip Dec 4, 2014
"Excellent!"
Our stay was brief, as we were merely passing by Willamsport on our trip, but the hotel experience was still very much memorable. Friendly staff, clean room, and excellent service presented by Towneplace Suites Willamsport would have been more than what we would have ever hoped for, but the hotel offered so much more; we even had full kitchen, nicely filled with dishes, sivlerware, and even pots and pans. Also kudos on the stylish furnishing of the room. If we are in Willamsport, we will always stay at Towneplace Suites.
1 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
Young
"A five star hotel at a very reasonable proce"
This was a halfway point for us on the way to Thanksgiving in Virginia. The room was spacious and very clean. The "continental" breakfast was more like a delicious "full service" breakfast at other hotels we have stayed in the past. The hot tub and pool were very relaxing at the end of the driving day. We will be staying here again and recommending it to anyone traveling in this area.
1 night romance trip Nov 25, 2014
Evelyn
"Excellent Location in Town and Friendly Staff"
I stayed the weekend for a wedding in the area. Walking distance to movie theater, great pubs, and restaurants. The staff was amazingly friendly. They had warm cookies in the lobby and when I asked if they would be there later when I came back, they said they would put some in my room!!!! Kitchenette with basic utensils so great to make breakfasts, snacks, etc. Free wifi in room and fast for my needs. Good deal..
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
"A Pick Me Up.."
The staff was very accomodating. Breakfast good. Our only complaint was the lateness of making up the room. However I left some things in the room and they were turned in and returned..thank you..
2 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
"I was very disappointed in my stay at your hotel"
This was the worst hotel I've ever stayed in my whole entire life
3 night family trip Jul 25, 2014
Nice hotel. Everything looks new. Room was very clean. Parking was a pain because it is across the street.
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
"Excellent place to stay"
My stay was convenient and quite comfortable
3 night trip with friends Oct 23, 2014
"Outlets!!!!!"
This may sound trivial but i LOVED the fact that there were outlets available everywhere. They were on the lights on the desk. I have stayed in so many hotels where you had to unplug the alarm clock from behind the night stand to plug you computer, cell phone or any other device.
2 night family trip Oct 24, 2014
timothy
"Pet Friendly Mariott!"
Super pet friendly! So wonderful to find an nicer chain that is welcoming to pets. We had a great Expedia rate on a King Suite that was indeed a suite--full-sized fridge, microwave, sink, stocked cabinets! It truly felt like home away from home.
Other trip Oct 29, 2014
Mindi
"Pretty room, but couldn't get my beauty sleep."
The front desk staff were friendly and parking was accessible. The rooms were well-equipped and the shower was beautiful. I am also a sucker for high quality shower products so Paul Mitchell hair products were a nice touch. The drawbacks came when it was time to sleep. The mattress was the worst mattress I have ever slept on. Even the pull-out couch mattress was a little better than the king size bed we slept in. The breakfast was also not well managed. No hotel staff were restocking breakfast items or utensils. It was not well cared for. Kind of gross. Williamsport is a wonderful area, but there are a couple other hotels a block away from this one that may be better suited and offer a better value.
1 night trip with friends Oct 24, 2014
"Enjoyable visit"
Beautiful, very clean hotel. Great kitchen area. Friendly staff
Other trip Oct 22, 2014
"Wonderful room with full kitchen!"
Great room with full kitchen. Breakfast was great and overall one of the best rooms ever for the price!!! Highly recommended.
Other trip Oct 9, 2014
Fred
"First choice"
This is my first choice for hotels when coming to Williamsport. Staff is friendly, it is close to everything I need and actually has more amenities than I need.
2 night family trip Sep 19, 2014
"Nice room for affordable price"
The Hotel and rooms are very clean and smoke free. I like this Hotel because the room layout is very nice. The staff are helpful and friendly and the cost is very affordable with all the extras of quality internet access and breakfast.
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014
"Excellent facility, friendly and helpful staff."
Location was very good for us. Hospitality and breakfast was included. They had the best chocolate chip cookies! we have always stayed with Marriott and have always been satisfied.
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
Dorothy
"A very comfortable stay!"
Large room with a complete kitchen. Much more than I expected.
2 night trip Sep 12, 2014
SMW
"great hotel but needs investment in new mattresses"
Everything was great about the stay except the mattress was so squeeky that whenever either one of us moved, it woke the other up.
1 night trip Sep 11, 2014
"Marriott TownPlace Suites"
Very clean with that new building smell. It is only 3 years old. Everything was perfect.
Other trip Sep 6, 2014
"Best Hotel for longer stay when hiking State Parks"
The room was amazing and the kitchen area was much more than we'd ever expected! One thing we'd change about the room is - the bed needs a better mattress. Just did not care for the mattress at all and sleep was not as restful as we'd hoped for. The rest of the room was perfect. Breakfast every morning was very good. Parking garage was right across the street and convenient to keep the vehicle safe. Cleaning personel do not bother you early in the morning and that's a HUGE plus for sure! The location was good as well since most brand name restaurants were within a few miles.
3 night romance trip Aug 30, 2014
"Breakfast"
Great breakfast fresh made egg,bacon or sausage biscuit and one night believe it or not fresh baked chocolate chip cookies. Also dog friendly:-)
Other trip Sep 3, 2014
"Downtown Location"
Hotel was the best. Great Hotel Good Location for downtown access.
3 night business trip Aug 25, 2014
Cal
"Probably best for business traveller"
Hotel and staff were great. The only reason that it did not gat all 5 stars is because the room layout is a little strange. The kitchen area is really nice, the bathroom is nice but small. The room has a nice desk area for a business traveller
1 night trip Aug 21, 2014
"Perfect Location"
Our overall impression of the hotel was very positive. It was easy to get to from the highway and within walking distance of many restaurants and attractions in downtown Williamsport. Parking was directly across the street in a parking garage at no additional charge. The staff and room were very nice. My only two negative comments are related to pets and the temperature of the breakfast area. An inconsiderate guest left their dog alone in their hotel room for about 4 hours. The dog barked and scratched the door continuously during this time. This disturbance was experienced by everyone else on the floor. Despite repeated complaints, the hotel staff was unable to doing anything until the guest returned. My issue is that a hotel that accepts pets needs to have a designated section of the hotel for them and have a contingency plan for disruptive pets. The second complaint was the extremely cold temperature in the dining room at breakfast. Although everyone wore jackets to breakfast or went back to their room to eat, staff did nothing during our 2 stays there to moderate the temperature despite multiple complaints by guests.
1 night trip Jul 25, 2014
"Right near Lycoming college"
I was surprised and pleased by the appearance of the room and the convenience of having a kitchen.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
sofia
"Wonderful!"
Really enjoyed our stay here. The hotel is pretty new, comfortable bed, gym that is open 24hrs, complementary cookie when you arrive, free parking, free breakfast with plenty of healthy options, new facilities -- great value! Never been to Williamsport so I can't really say much about the location, but it's a great hotel for a pit stop on our way to upstate NY. Would definitely return again.
1 night trip May 29, 2014
jcl157
"Pretty nice hotel"
Everything about the place was as good as or better than expected for the price range. It's within a reasonable distance of a lot of decent restaurants and the room was clean and comfortable. Only quibble was the parking was a little hard to find at first.
Other trip May 29, 2014
Clara
"Pleasant Staff to Assist You"
We enjoyed our 1 night stay. Room was absolutely spotless, but it was kind of cramped. Staff is patient and friendly and will answer any questions you may have. The only thing that we were disappointed was that there weren't enough eggs for Sunday breakfast. Therefore, we had to go out for breakfast. We were surprised at this because it was a holiday weekend, Memorial Day, and that they should have anticipated that there would be an increase in hotel occupancy. The good thing about this hotel is that it is pet friendly, but there is a $45 charge even for 1 night. We are planning to return back to this hotel since we are re-locating to this area and looking for a permanent residence due to a new job opportunity.
1 night trip May 24, 2014
Joanne
The hotel itself is great. It is very clean and the staff is attentive to your needs. The rooms are great and for the price paid is definitely worth it. The only slight downside this hotel has is you park in a parking garage right next to it and the card they provide you to enter and exit sometimes de - magnetizes and won't let you out the following morning. It is only a slight problem since you can just walk back to the desk and ask for another pass. This is a great hotel and plan to use it again next time I'm in Williamsport.
1 night trip May 17, 2014
Rob
"Not Marriott standard"
The sofa bed was very uncomfortable & had pet hairs. Scarce toiletries in bathroom.
Response by TownePlace Suites Williamsport
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of our hotel! We are very sorry that we did not meet your , or our own standards. Our goal is to provide the best hotel experience by providing local area knowledge, amenities, and the best cutomer service. We would love for you to stay with us again and give us the oppertunity to make your stay incredible! Sincerely, Jessica
1 night trip May 17, 2014
Mom
I would only have improved the breakfast. Everything was as advertised.
1 night trip May 15, 2014
"Good Value for the money"
The staff was extremely welcoming. There are no extra charges or hidden fees. Even parking is free! Also, they did not hike up their rates for graduation weekend. Definitely a good value.
1 night trip May 16, 2014
Anne
"Convenient hotel for college reunion"
We booked this room by mistake. We have previously stayed at Marriott Residence Inn located on the next block and thought we were booking that hotel again. The rooms at the other hotel were much bigger. Both offered kitchen conveniences.
Other trip May 18, 2014
Andy K
"Okay hotel overall. Nice breakfast!"
First of all, the girl at the front desk was not necessarily rude, just curt & unfriendly, she literally didn't have any good news for us. Each time we asked a question or needed something, her answer was that "she was sorry, but that wouldn't be possible" or "no, they didn't have that". And then, someone was vacuuming the carpet in the lobby while we were checking in, and not only did he not turn it off while we were doing that, but he actually came closer to us at the front desk & vacuumed right next me as loud as could be so that the girl at the front desk & I had to shout to hear each other. Our room was okay, some spots on carpet & smudges on walls. There was a shower with a glass door in the bathroom which was nice. But when we pulled out the couch to make it into a bed for our two kids, it hit the king bed, making it so that we couldn't walk around it & had to climb across the bed to make it to the other side of the room. This didn't seem like a good layout of the room. There was no bedding on the fold out & only a limp, dirty looking blanket in the closet. I went downstairs to ask the girl at the front desk for some bedding for the fold out, but she said there wasn't any available. So she gave me a king sized flat sheet to put on it. This is without a mattress cover or fitted sheet. Gross! This being said, the breakfast was very good & the lady doing the breakfast was extremely nice & helpful. She definitely was a positive aspect to our stay, and made up for the problems the night before. So it was a decent hotel, there were a few problems, but the breakfast was great!
Response by TownePlace Suites Williamsport
Dear A Traveller, Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey! I am sorry to hear that we did not meet your, or our own standards. This is not the norm for us, we strive to exceed customer expectations. We would love for you to try our hotel again. Sincerely, Jessica
1 night trip May 12, 2014
"graduation"
good
1 night trip May 9, 2014
"Centrally located"
The hotel and the hotel staff were great. They were friendly, helpful, and professional. The hotel is centrally located, and it's really easy to walk anywhere downtown. With a central location, though, comes street noise. My room was located across from the bus station, and I got a mixture of bus noise and regular street noise throughout the night. If you book the hotel knowing that such noise is a possibility, you'll be fine.
Other trip May 12, 2014