All hotels in Morgantown, West Virginia, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here452 Country Club Dr, Morgantown, WV, 26505, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9482

"Close to Mountaineer Stadium"
This motel was within walking distance to Milan Puskar Stadium which was very convenient for me since I didn't have to worry about finding a parking space or have to pay for one.
Other trip Dec 2, 2013
Marnie
"Nice hotel close to football stadium"
Good hotel, friendly staff
Other trip Dec 2, 2013
"must-see all"
I really didn't enjoy the stay. I think it didn't worth the money. The quote didn't match the final price.
1 night trip Nov 10, 2013
Mirwais
"Yellow toenail"
I have stayed here a couple times for an entire weekend now but this is my first review. The only reason I stay here is the location. All in all this is a decent motel. It's just a gamble as to what room you wind up in. The first time I stayed my room was clean, in good working order and other than the drunks smoking massive amounts of cigarettes right outside my door one night I had no problems. The second time staying there I was in a different room and had a different experience. This time no issues with any neighbors but the room was not clean. On one of the night stands there was some sticky residue and the backing of an earring. (gross) There was a half used bottle of shampoo and soggy soap in the bathtub. There was hair all over the bathtub. (grosser) And to top it all off there was a HUGE CRUSTY YELLOW TOENAIL on the floor beside the bed. (grossest). Other issues I had were the toilet kept running, the bathtub was clogged so you were standing in a few inches of water while you showered, there was like 3 sheets of toilet paper on the roll. The bathroom light sometimes would not come on or would go out while you were in there and since the switches were on the OUTSIDE of the room you were stuck on the pot in the dark. So that is about the gist of it.
3 night trip Nov 1, 2013
"What you expect for the price."
Room had a strange smell, but otherwise clean and modern. If you're just in town for one night, this place will suffice, though an extended stay may prove to be a bit frustrating. For the price, it was better than expected.
1 night business trip Oct 27, 2013
Ryan
"Good experience"
The hotel is older, but the room was clean, location was great for us and the staff was nice. A great room for the price.
2 night trip Oct 20, 2013
"Very Basic Accommodations"
Can't get more basic than this. Desk clerks were friendly. Room was clean. Amenities non-existent, other than excellent hi-speed internet service. Poor breakfast - get your juice and coffee and go to the nearby McDonald's. Very short walk to WVU Alumni Center, hospital, and football stadium. Short drive to numerous restaurants. If you are traveling solo and need a clean bed and a place to take a shower, this one is OK. Traveling with the family - find another place.
Other trip Oct 19, 2013
Jack
"Close to the football field for West Virginia univ"
Went to visit my son at wvu had a great experience the hotel was only 1 mile from his house everything is within walking distance so you don't have to drive everywhere
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
terri
"Not my favorite"
The hotel had a funky smell to it, so much that I left my clothes for the next day in my car so they wouldn't stink when I put them on. While it was fairly clean, it did have a dirty feel to it. It was ok but definitely not my favorite and I would not recommend it to a friend.
Other trip Oct 2, 2013
"Visiting student at wvu perfect location"
The motel was old but you can tell it has been recently renovated
Other trip Sep 28, 2013
Room looked as though they were trying to keep up the condition. Found an open and already eaten package of tuna in the fridge. Gross! Staff was pleasant. Slightly noisy, from surrounding apartment complexes. Price was good for the fact that I would be there only to sleep overnight.
1 night business trip Sep 18, 2013
"Ok for the price"
Put up breakfeast a little early didnt have name brand cerials
Other trip Sep 10, 2013
"The old Friends Inn"
Great location to stay when attending WVU football games. Sad to her it will be torn down after this football season as it is being purchased by WVU.
2 night trip Aug 30, 2013
"Stay at Travelodge"
A little expensive for this hotel. The room was clean and convenient to the campus. Getting ice was a walk to the lobby outside my building! The receptionist was very courteous.
Other trip Aug 23, 2013
Arlene
"close to the things we were doing"
Everything was good except there was no soap in the room. We used our own..
1 night trip Aug 10, 2013
C. Jones
"Centrally located, staff very congenial & helpful."
The staff was quite helpful and congenial! One room (room 256) that we reserved (Sat., July 28) had a soiled bed spread that was very gross. It was taken care of in a timely manner without any trouble. The facility was dated, but comfortable and located centrally to Mountainfest and Triple S Harley Davidson. We appreciate the attention we received during our stay.
Other trip Jul 30, 2013
"Poor customer service"
I checked in around 7:00 PM after traveling nearly 4 hours straight. The room had a TV, however it didn't work. I tried the pugs/cords all seemed connected. I called the front desk and the gentleman said the remote might need new batteries, that he would check if he had any batteries. The gentleman didn't call back after 20 minutes, so I called again. This time, the gentleman stated he had customers and would get back with me. HE NEVER CALLED. HE NEVER BROUGHT ANY BATTERIES. HE DIDN'T NO ANYTHING. The next morning, I reported the problem to a female around 6:30 AM. The woman stated he'd been on vacation and didn't know they had been working on that TV. She apologized.
1 night business trip Jul 8, 2013
Very clean, good service and quiet. Continental breakfast was small.
1 night business trip Jun 20, 2013
the room was small, towels were dirty, and the beds were uncomfortable. But there was a microwave and fridge and there was a variety of tv channels to watch.
2 night business trip Jun 3, 2013
"Decent...But Worthless WiFi"
The front desk was friendly. My only complaint was the amazingly weak Wi-Fi signal. It rendered my iPad useless. Other than that a decent, if certainly not magnificent, place to stay.
Other trip Jun 2, 2013
"1"
I reserved the room for 3 adults but there were only 2 washcloths. I went to the desk and asked for another washcloth and the guy said he didn't have any. He only had towels. Have you ever washed with a towel? It was hard to do.
Other trip Jun 1, 2013
Cara
very afordable. clean. The area is not spactacular but then again the whole town is not any different. Very conveniently located by restaurants, gas, ect. Very quiet area.
5 night trip May 23, 2013
Holly
"Overall Good Stay"
Though everything about the hotel was satisfactory (price, location, cleanliness, etc.) - the only thing that was not up to par was the fact that my room was not cleaned during the entire day I was away from it. I came back to the same used towels, a full trash can, a messy bed, etc. Very disappointed. Wasn't sure what the issue was, but other than that - a nice stay.
2 night trip May 23, 2013
The first night was hot and stuffy. A/C would not work. We were given a new room the next day that smelled better, was bigger and the A/C worked. Wi-Fi did not work far from the lobby, so I did not have it in my room. The third night, our last, the hot water stopped working and was not restored by morning. There were also ants in the bathroom. The best part were the beds. I did sleep well and we were close to our meeting area at the school.
3 night trip May 22, 2013
Tasha
"smelly"
There was an odor in the room and the A/C did not work.
Other trip May 23, 2013
It was ok because we were so tired of driving that we couldn't go on. The desk staff were very friendly. Sheets seem clean. The towels were not folded well and the pillows were carelessly tossed on the bed. Both are not big deals but they don't give a good impression. My main complaint is that the bathtub drain did not hold water so I could not have a bath. It's important to me. I also feel that it was WAY overpriced!
1 night trip May 20, 2013
close to university, reasonable priced, and friendly staff
1 night trip Apr 26, 2013
jack
"2 night stay for football game"
It was ok - true example of you get what you pay for. Appeared to be a fresh coat of paint, some new furnishings, and an updated bathroom. Small room though. But, its close to the football stadium so it was all ok.
1 night trip with friends Apr 20, 2013
"Pleasant stay"
Hotel is in the middle of a bunch of university appartments and is a little difficult to get in and out of, but very clean and reception staff were very nice. Would be a great place to stay for an event at the WVU stadium.
1 night trip Apr 10, 2013
"Nothing special"
It was a bed to sleep in. The room had a stale, musty smell. The toilet seat was not attached to the toilet. It was convenient location for our particular weekend plans, as it was close to the law school, but that's about the only perk.
1 night trip Apr 6, 2013
"visiting wvu law school"
The room was quit and clean. Very close to the school. The onlyld n bad thing, no water pressure in the shower. Also they the reorvation was for 3 but onlly 2 sets of towels. Wouls stay again
Business trip Apr 8, 2013
parent
"College official"
Overall my experience wasn't bad, exceptions were toilet seat in room broken heater either worked on high or didn't work at all, Comforter had a big stain on the outside, got wake up at 2am from party in next room
1 night business trip Mar 2, 2013
Jeff H
The heater wouldn't work right and there was no indication of how to reach the front desk.
1 night trip Feb 22, 2013
"The staff was very nice and helpful"
This must be where everyone stays during the football games. The 1st room they gave us was cold. I tried to turn on the heater but it didn't come on. I called the front desk and they came out and moved us to the room next door. The heat should have been on before we got there. It was snowing out and it was cold. We turned on the heat in the second room and it took awhile for the room to get warm. They put us in a room very far from the front on the hotel even though I do not think anyone else was staying in the hotel. Not a terrible room but I don't think we will be staying here again.
1 night trip Feb 5, 2013
Pamela
"Fantastic stay"
There were a few mistakes when booking our reservation online, but Mark the hotel manager did everything he could to go over and above and make sure we got into our room and got exactly what we needed. Very good employee, very good hotel!!! The stay was wonderful. We weren't in town for pleasure, but a little human kindness can really make things a pleasure!
1 night trip Jan 31, 2013
"pretty nice stay"
Overall, it was a really nice stay. But the complimentary breakfast could use some more food options.
1 night trip Jan 29, 2013
Marci
"Great Rate Close to WVU"
While the exterior of this motel is quite unassuming, the rooms were very clean and comfortable. It is very close to the WVU downtown and evansdales campuses, and would be an ideal location for visiting friends or family that attend the university. It is a little difficult to find from Interstate 79, but if you have a GPS this will not be an issue for you. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. I suggest booking though expedia for a cheaper rate.
Other trip Jan 17, 2013
terrible, they tried to charge me an additional $250 because they said i smoked in the room when i didn't.
1 night trip Jan 11, 2013
Shinya
"Run down; too expensive"
I often stay in dumpy motels, but when I do I expect the rate to be cheap. This place was a step or two up from the low end in terms of price, but the musty tobacco-like odor of the room, the dinginess, the poorly functioning or non-functioning appliances, the toilet seat with 2 inches of play, the WiFi that didn't reach as far as my room . . . well, you get my point. Try a different place. On the positive side, the guy at the front test was cheerful and helpful and the lobby looked nice. Indeed, that's where I had to go to get WiFi.
1 night trip Jan 2, 2013
"Close to WVU Hospital"
Very convenient to hospital and eye clinic.Quiet room.It was kind of hard to find in the dark when we arrived in Morgantown.
2 night trip Dec 11, 2012
"Close to hospital"
Good place to spend a night. Rooms looked updated and very clean.
1 night business trip Dec 6, 2012
"Great place to stay for a football game."
Walls are PAPER thin. If you have trouble sleeping with noise, this is not the place for you. Other than that, it's the ideal place to crash after a long day of tailgating and WVU football. Price was steep, but that's to be expected on game day. Short walk to the stadium, McDonald's, and Applebee's. Staff was friendly.
1 night trip Dec 1, 2012
"Money spent on sonny."
We were visiting our son who takes classes at WVU. Our visits usually occur when the schools teams are playing out of town, thus the room rates are lower, and more rooms available. We spend most of our time with our son, taking him shopping and out to nice restaurants. This hotel serves our purposes, a place to sleep, and shower in the morning. The location is really nice, close to the campus and various restaurants. The rooms are nice and clean, not flashy. We would rather spend our money on our child, than pay extra to spend a couple hours in those over priced hotels who offer roomservice which we don't need.
Other trip Nov 13, 2012
T-n-T
"good for anyone"
Everything, was, good,. The only, thing, I, didn't, like, was, check, out, was, not, until, 11am. But, after, breakfast, my, girlfriend, and, I, went, back, to, the, room, and, we, could, not, get, back, in, and, it, was, only, after, nine,
Other trip Nov 8, 2012
"Worst place I have ever stayed"
Awful, just absolutely terrible.. Room was disgusting and heater didn't work in the first room. They let us move a couple rooms down, room was still just as disgusting with stains and hair on the beds. Each morning the key cards to get into the rooms stopped working and took several attemts to fix. We didn't have hot water the whole weekend and to top it all off , the management was rude and didn't believe a word I said stating in a sarcastic tone "the customer is always right" I will never stay here or say that anyone should stay here, disgusting and it wasn't even a good deal money wise.. Thumbs down
Other trip Nov 5, 2012
"Not Recomended"
The hotel is a run down hotel. Parking lot in bad shape and very uncomfortable.
Other trip Nov 5, 2012
Tracilynne
WiFi was on the border of not being available at all.
4 night trip Oct 29, 2012
Motel attracts college party crowd on weekends who stay up past 3 AM. The "free WiFi" didn't work for our entire visit.
2 night business trip Oct 26, 2012
"Good for an overnight stay"
Stayed overnight on our way to Washington D.C. The hotel itself is a little tricky getting to, and surrounded by student housing. Our room was in the very back of the motel, facing student apartments. We were the only ones staying back there. A little shady, but it worked out ok. The room itself is nice, nice fixtures. Part of the room did seem outdated (curtains, door) but the king bed was comfortable, shower spacious, and the mini fridge was great for keeping our Yuengling cold.
1 night trip Oct 24, 2012
George T.
"What a dump."
It's a dump, plain and simple. The room wasn't very clean and reeked of urine. Just keep driving.
1 night business trip Oct 17, 2012