All hotels in Cartagena, Colombia
Calle de las Chancletas Number 10B-39, Cartagena, Bolivar, Colombia, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great Hotel!"
excellent hotel - location close to historic area, wonderful service and great breakfasts
3 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
Victor
Excellent staff and personalised attention. Great breakfast and friendly tortoises.
Other trip Feb 12, 2015
"This is the place to stay!"
We had a wonderful stay at Les Lezards, in every way. The room and common spaces were comfortable, clean, and well-appointed. The service was EXCELLENT - Marcus took the time to orient us to Cartagena our first night there, Kelly was always on top of things and also just a generally lovely person, and the women who prepared breakfast and tidied our room were wonderful at their jobs. The extra courtesy of picking us up from the airport was welcome and unexpected. Overall, we couldn't have had a better time. Highest recommendation!
4 night romance trip Dec 28, 2014
Shannon
I was warmly welcomed to Les Lezards upon my arrival. Although my room was not quite ready, I was treated to coffee and a late breakfast. The B+B is in a charming part of Cartagena and very close to Centro Historico sites and restaurants. I can't wait to visit again.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
"pictures look better online - narrow and cramped"
pros: the staff is very pleasing and courteous. the owner has fantastic recommendations of things to do in cartagena cons: the pictures online are deceiving. the space is very narrow and cramped. small rooms with no venting/windows/air circulation. no central space (beyond breakfast tables) to relax. hot tub (it's not a pool!) is tiny, and looked a bit dirty
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
"Nice Stay"
This was a very pleasant stay for our last few nights in Colombia. The staff was very nice and friendly. Marcus, the owner, was very nice and very helpful. He took the time to sit down with us and show us the good places to eat/drink in the city and also booked us a car for a tour that we wanted to do. Room was very clean and peaceful, and the hotel is located on a quiet street. There is a Jacuzzi on the roof and a small area to get some sunbathing in. It is within walking distance to all the good spots in Cartegena. Also, bonus points for the turtles that cruise around the downstairs area!
Other trip Apr 2, 2014
"It's like staying at home"
I stayed at this hotel for four days with my husband, the staff treated us like family. Marcus the owner is very friendly and pleasant person, he told us what things were good to do in Cartagena. Their breakfast is amazing, they serve big breakfast with delicious fresh natural juices which we love. This hostel is located in the center of the city and is surrounded by lots of nice restaurants and bars.
Other trip Mar 12, 2014
Gloria

"Cartagena - June 2015"
Everything about this hotel was wonderful. We could not have asked for a better place to stay. Luis was endlessly helpful and kind and Marcus was friendly and welcoming. I cannot recommend this place highly enough.
3 night trip with friends Jun 23, 2015
"Boutique hotel"
The rooms are and common space are unique and beautiful. Great outdoor space. The location is fantastic, short walk into the walled city, with lots of restaurants and bars close by in Getsami.
4 night trip Apr 9, 2015
"Fantastic hidden gem"
From contacting me to offer to pick me up at the airport to lending me a phone to change my flights I received nothing but fantastic service by Marcus and his team at Les Lizards. On arrival, I was made to feel really welcome and Marcus spent ages going over a map of the area showing me the places of interest and as a chef.. the best places to eat! The room was both pretty and unique in style as well as very modern with aircon and top notch home entertainment system, complete with Netflix for those lazy evenings. The breakfast was simple, but nice and all the staff were very helpful and put up with my horrific Spanish. There is also a Hot tub on the roof that you can use 24 hours a day. All in all it was one of the nicest places I have stayed on my travels especially for the money and I would really recommend it to anyone looking for a lovely oasis in the heat of Cartagena!
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
"Boutique bed and breakfast in Cartagena"
A small and intimate bed and breakfast in area of Cartagena that is undergoing a revitalization .. You will see beautiful restored houses right beside others that need some TLC .. It shows the potential of the area but also the current conditions of some of the houses ... it is a true representation of the area ... It is what it Is ... The area reminds me almost exactly of Camuguay Cuba.. Spend some time at Trinidad square having a drink and people watching in the evening ...very interesting and real not like the homogeneous chain hotels some people spend their holidays at !!!
Carlito
"Tranquil."
Safe location, easy to walk to lots of places to eat, very helpful owner.
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
"Fantastic B& B - great location"
Stayed with 2 friends in a comfortable triple room option (one double one single bed). Getsemani is the perfect location to wander around Cartegena, just a short stroll into the old town - great night life locally as well. Staff are really friendly, limited English, and the B&B has adorable (and again really friendly) resident turtles too! Not a bad word to say!
4 night trip with friends May 31, 2014
Nicole
"under expectations, decent services ghetto accomod"
Uncomfortable, miserable room, unsafe location, hard to reach.
4 night trip Apr 25, 2014
ion
"Les Lezards - Great Hideaway"
I had an absolutely wonderful stay. The owner and staff were fantastic. This is a great little hideaway and also home to the world's most social tortuga.
2 night trip Mar 14, 2014
D. Ladson
"Great place to experience Cartagena!!"
Owner (Marcus) & his lovely staff could not have been more helpful. They really made our stay in Cartagena meaningful. Everything sparkles with cleanliness. The attention to detail & tasteful & colourful decorating bring out the true flavor of Cartagena providing a great place to relax after a day of sight seeing. Two thumbs up!!
Other trip Mar 4, 2014
Debbie
"No TV!"
My only disappointment was that, despite the Expedia description of the rooms available, there was no TV available at all and none of the rooms had a TV set. I had booked my room mainly for this feature. I was advised by the attendant that she would speak to a person, who I took to be the manager. But, nothing came of it. Notwithstanding this issue, there was very good wifi. As well, the breakfast offered was very good and the attendant was pleasant. Overall, however, because of the misleading room description and the failure to follow up on the TV service, I would not recommend this bed and breakfast.
Other trip Sep 10, 2013

"Ótima estadia em Getsemani"
Muito bom hotel, simpático e bem localizado. Café da manhã personalizado, funcionários atenciosos e profissionais (as três moças, o pintor, Luis, Marcos, todos perfeitos, fui muito bem tratado! No apartamento, um verdadeiro tesouro em livros, revistas, dvds, cds, tanto que até falta um pouco de espaço para a bagagem do hóspede! Destaque para o box do chuveiro, protegido pelas árvores e ouvindo o canto dos pássaros. Ah, se um dia eu abrir um hotel, convido Luis para gerente!
2 night trip Mar 8, 2015
Henrique
"Mejor Imposible"
Marcus y su equipo son excelentes, el concepto del hotel es muy agradable, su ubicación perfecta y en trato inspira mucha confianza.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
MX
"Aussergewöhnlich schönes Haus"
Liebevoll eingerichtete Zimmer, ruhiges Ambiente im Innenhof und auf der Dachterrasse, Personal und Besitzer sehr hilfsbereit.
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
DE
"Hotel aconchegante e muito agradável, ."
Fomos bem recebidos e tivemos toda atenção que precisamos. Bem localizado conseguimos conhecer tudo caminhando . Pessoal muito gentil . Ambiente bem cuidado e bonita decoração .apesar do calor a vegetação ajudou a tornar o hotel agradável .Marcus o proprietário ficou atento a tudo o que precisamos , orientando sobre os passeios . Recomendamos .
Other trip Sep 27, 2014
Jost e Regina
BR
Accueil très sympathique. Chambre très jolie et plus que confortable. Au calme dans le quartier pourtant animé de Getsemani - à quelques minutes des murailles du centre. Juste parfait!!
2 night trip with friends Aug 5, 2014
Christelle
FR
"Una experiencia inolvidable"
En este viaje tuve la oportunidad de quedarme en 3 posadas, de las tres la mejor es Les Lezards!! es un sitio magico, me sorprendió desde la arquitectura del sitio, hasta el trato del personal de servicio, lo recomiendo en esta vida y la otra.
3 night trip Jun 11, 2014
Omar Roa
CO
"excepecional"
Nada a falar de negativo do hotel. Proprietário Marcus muito solícito, todos os funcionários sempre sorridentes e dispostos a ajudar, localização muito boa, próximo ao centro e aos principais pontos turísticos da cidade. Não precisa de taxi, da pra fazer tudo andando. Excelente e 100% recomendado. Quartos limpos e cheirosos e ar condicionado super agradável.
3 night trip May 19, 2014
Thiago
"Tu casa en Cartagena"
Marcos el dueño fue muy amable, fue nuestro guía, atención personalizada, barrio típico y seguro. Pintoresco, a pocos metros del centro histórico!
Other trip Apr 23, 2014
Sol, Jul y Vir
"TODO EXCELENTE!!!"
Realmente todo fue excelente!!! No queríamos irnos de la casa de Marcus! Manuela y Epi nos prepararon unos desayunos riquísimos! La casona es divina, repleta de detalles de muy buen gusto e ingenio, todo invita a disfrutar! Las terrazas, los patios, las habitaciones todo muy muy lindo! Nos sentimos como en casa. Marcus, Manuela y Epi siempre nos ayudaron en todo, ya sea en orientarnos en paseos por la ciudad , para trasladarnos a otras localidades y hasta para organizar paseos en la zona del Tayrona. El barrio también es muy lindo y hasta los vecinos son muy copados! Super recomendable!
2 night trip Apr 8, 2014
Cecilia
CO
"Uma excelente opcao"
Tivemos a sensacao de estar em casa! Bem localizado e confortavel. Fomos muito bem recebidos, em especial pelo anfitriao Marcos. Recomendamos!
Other trip Mar 19, 2014
Isis
"Volveria mil veces"
Todo impecable desde el primer momento. Manuela y sus desayunos riquísimos, las tortugas que te visitan en el patio todas las mañanas, Marcus que es un anfitrion de lujo y de los que hay pocos, la belleza de terraza, las habitaciones divinas y ese patio que te deja sin palabras.... todo eso hace que uno quiera volver y recomendarlo.
Other trip Feb 18, 2014
Marian
"MUY RECOMENDABLE"
EXCELENTE, CALIDO, BUENA UBICACION, RICO DESAYUNO, LITERATURA VARIADA, JACUZZI, NO TAN ECONOMICO PERO VALE LA PENA.
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
Marina
"Um lugar familiar"
Essa pousada é muito agradável. A equipe do hotel muito atenciosa. Indico tranquilamente. Ainda tem um ponto muito importante a localização, da para ir a pé até a cidade muralhada e ainda fica perto de uma pracinha a da Igreja de La trinidad muito divertida, tem vários barzinhos, pizzarias, restaurantes e toda a noite o povo local se junta e fica vendo as atrações apresentadas na frente da igreja.
Other trip Jan 31, 2014
Cintia
"Best B&B ever!"
We loved the place! It is cozy, beautiful & very clean. The details and the decoration, both in the room and in the rest of the place are beautiful. The service was great. Marcus, the owner, is always ready for answering all your questions, he is always willing to help you with anything at any time. And the two other women working there are the same. We loved everything this place! And the shower (we stayed at room Santorini) was amazing!!!! We recommend this place highly!
2 night romance trip Dec 28, 2013
Angela Alcala
SE
"Excelente servicio"
Me atendió el dueño, un francés muy simpático y amable. Recomiendo ir al hotel cuando la intención es salir a caminar por la Ciudad Amurallada y cuando se desea relajar.
2 night trip Dec 2, 2013
Christopher

TripAdvisor reviews for Les Lezards Bed & Breakfast

"Cozy stay in Getsemani"
08/29/15 ak312 Chicago, Illinois
Les Lezards is a great place to stay in Cartagena. The property itself was nice -- whitewashed walls, lots of greenery, two rooftops, along with a cat and a wandering turtle. And it's in a relatively quiet spot in Getsemani, which is about a 10-minute walk from the center of the old city and even closer to nighttime hotspots like Plaza de la Trinidad. But the main highlight is the service. The owner arranged a complimentary airport transfer the day I arrived, and also arranged my transport to my next destination. The Internet service was down while I was there, so the owner arranged for a backup. And he provided excellent tips on must-see sites, rooftops, and restaurants that I hadn't found elsewhere. I would definitely stay here again on my next trip to Cartagena.
"Perfect in Cartagena"
08/28/15 JazmineC_10 Washington DC, District of Columbia
Staying at Les was by far one of the best choices we made during our Colombia trip. The property is a short walk from all major city center activities. The rooms are air conditioned and comfortable, and the property has a unique charm. Marcus and his staff go above and beyond to make sure all guests have a pleasant stay. The breakfast is very hearty and consists of fresh fruit, coffee, eggs, toast, and freshly squeezed fruit juice. Marcus oriented us on the city and even arranged for our private island tour (ask him about the Gente de Mar tour). He also arranged airport transfers which is so nice. There is wine self-service at very reasonable prices.
"As Perfect as the Reviews Say"
08/26/15 smoothrt Midwest USA
My wife and I stayed here in July 2015 while attending a friend's wedding. As other people have stated, this B&B meets and exceeds all expectations. Clean, polite and helpful staff, interesting decor, tasty breakfasts, spacious rooms, great location in Getsemani and easy walking distance to the clock tower and the walled city. My wife loved playing with a cat in the morning and feeding a friendly turtle a leaf. I cannot recommend this place strongly enough for someone looking for an amazing place to stay in a great location in Cartagena.
"Perfect place!"
08/25/15 Veronica D
We have recently stayed at this B&B. We loved it! It is in a great location, very close to the city centre, but in a neighborhood where you can experience the real, colourful and lively Cartagena. Luis and Marcus were very kind and always ready to give us very helpful suggestions on what to visit and which restaurants to go to. The B&B also has a lovely, small rooftop terrace from where you will be able to admire wonderful sunsets over Cartagena!
"Amazing Place"
08/25/15 Philip C
I came here with a large group of friends -- we rented out all the rooms in the place for a week, and we loved every moment of it. Les Lezards was spacious and secluded, quiet but around the corner from some of the best restaurants and nightlifte in Cartagena. Getsemane is a magical neighborhood, with much more character that Cartagena's actual old town. For most of the time we interacted with Luis, who was always friendly and available, and who helped us arrange a number of daytrips and overnights around Cartagena. We always looked forward to the breakfasts, with the tasty eggs and assortments of Colombian fruits. My only complaint about our visit was that it was too short! I miss the turtles.
"Wonderful Place to Stay!"
07/23/15 dianaArlington virginia
My husband and I recently spent four nights at Les Lezards. It is a wonderful b and b. Our room was really a small one bedroom suite. This worked well since my husband had to do a good bit of work, and the living room gave him some space to spread out. Wifi was good here. The property is on a quiet street in Getsemani, a couple of blocks from Trinidad Plaza, a very active social spot in the evenings. Getsemani is an old atmospheric neighborhood next to the walled city. There are a number of cafes and restaurants in very easy walking distance. The b and b is a beautiful property with rooms around a plant-filled walkway. The rooms are attractively and comfortably furnished. The shower in our bathroom was open to the outside. Very cool. We ate breakfast each morning at a table on the terrace right outside our room. We were visited by the resident turtles and cats each day. One morning a mango fell of the tree right by our table. The breakfasts were generous and delicious, with fruit salad (different each morning), eggs, toast, and fresh-made juice. The breakfasts were served at any time during the morning. There is a lovely jacuzzi on the rooftop, as well as a private deck that is available after 5 pm. The people who run the place-- Markus, Luis and the ladies in the kitchen-- were all very nice and helpful. Luis was great about helping with restaurants and transportation. This was an excellent value. I recommend Les Lezards without reservation.
"Great B&B, Great Neighborhood"
07/19/15 tomgray347 Brooklyn New York, USA
We had a really good time staying at this B&B located in one of the few neighborhoods in the old city that does not feel entirely given over to the tourist trade. The place is down the block from the Plaza de Trinidad where the locals gathered for events – a little league soccer match, a wedding, odd street performances. Many very good restaurants are nearby. The proprietor, Marcus, is extremely helpful with suggestions of places to eat and things to do. And the folks who help out, including Luis, are friendly and attentive. We were very happy with the comfortable bed, amenities that included quick WIFI and a roof top hot tub, as well as the large breakfasts that were a nice start to our the days of more overeating.
"One of a kind"
07/11/15 WestCoast_Peach Seoul, South Korea
This was truly the absolute best B&B experience I've had to date. I stayed in the Souvenir de Afrique room: the decor was immaculate and the room was extremely comfortable. The B&B is also in an ideal location, pretty much walking distance to every major tourist attraction in Cartagena, and Getsemaní is just magic in general. The highlight of the stay was the complimentary breakfast. I had fresh fruits, fresh juice, yogurt and toast daily; I am still trying to emulate the mango juice now that I'm home. They will bring it to you bedside, or if you're in the Afrique room, you have a cute little patio to eat at in front of your room. There were two little kittens and two turtles that joined me for breakfast outside each morning (they ignored me and played). The staff really goes above and beyond for their guests' comfort. I'm an avid traveler intent on not repeating destinations but after the top notch service I received here, I am planning to return next summer. The complimentary airport transfer is an added touch and a huge convenience. I highly recommend Les Lezards B&B. One tip: I paid forty dollars less by booking through Airbnb.
"Fantastic B&B in a great neighborhood"
07/08/15 vksing Gurgaon, India
This B&B was perfect for us. I loved the Getsemani neighborhood which has a lot of local character and some of the finest graffitis. Marcus who is the property owner is a great ambassador for the city. He helped me with all the go-to spots for foods and drinks and was absolutely spot on with his recommendations. Our room was great and carefully decorated. Marcus'es assistant Luis was also very helpful. Infant he came looking for me at the airport after i left since I had forgotten my trousers. All in all, I had a wonderful stay and I highly recommend this place
"Charming place in a great location!"
07/01/15 dstapp08 Dania Beach, Florida
I booked our stay here for five nights. When I first read reviews on Les Lezards, I noticed that most people's reviews stated that they wished they would have stayed at Les Lezards for their entire stay in Cartagena. So I took those reviews to heart, and I am so happy we stayed there for our entire trip! The owner and staff are great people who are attentive and willing to help guests organize tours in the area. The rooms are nice, and we enjoyed spending time on the roof top terrace one night with a glass of wine. We did not spend all that much time in our room as we were out and about a lot, but we enjoyed using the Netflix provided in our room when resting. I would definitely stay here again!