All hotels in Bangkok, Thailand
51 Soi Ruamrudee, Phloenchit Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok, Bangkok, 10330, Thailand, ‏‎800-491-6126

• Wellness Area

2 night trip May 29, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for The AETAS residence

"Smart hotel"
01/25/16 AliceCho Bangkok
Not fussy, but clean and nice. Well located in a quiet neighborhood, Aetas residence is not right next to the BTS station, but if the weather is not really hot, you can walk to the station. They have tuk tuk service every 30 min, so you can take that too. The concierge or the guard outside can flag down a cab for you. Rooms are classic, streamlined, and equipped well. There's a bathtub and separate shower in every room. Breakfast was really good. It may not be the grand breakfast buffet of 5 star hotels, but there were more than enough food, both in quantity and variety. Loved their boiled rice as I was having some digestion problem. Check-in staffs were not overly friendly or smiling, but not rude, and they were efficient and fast. Concierge, porters, and cleaning staff were all very nice. At the end of the soi near the BTS station is a big mall, All Seasons Place, and there was a big Tops Market, and I did most of my shopping there. The food court there serves cheap but delicious Thai, Thai-Chinese food, noodles, rices, and stuff. And across from All Seasons Place is Central Embassy, a luxurious shopping mall with all the name brands, and great restaurants on the fifth floor. So there are many options for shopping and dining near the hotel. On the last day, I asked if late checkout was available, as our flight was after midnight, but the hotel was so popular there was no room. But they keep your luggage, and the gym shower facility is available for guests after checkout. There are too many nice hotels in Bangkok, but Aetas residence definitely is a smart option with no-fuss, that meets your needs, in a quiet neighborhood.
"Hotel staff and location"
01/13/16 tx_sc Hong Kong, China
Hotel staffs and house keeper are not smile. Then, location is very fast from BTS. Hotel transporation to BTS 15 mins one time. Sometime, I need to wait at lobby over 10 mins. House keeper need to clear more toilet and shower arear. Totally, Aetas residence is nice.
"The Aetas"
01/11/16 Walkhi25 T
Always stay at The Aetas very nice and clean. got room upgrade thank you to reception staffs. hotel location is prefect easy to get around and there also have free Tuk Tuk service, but can be very traffic during rush hours. Nice breakfast, pool and the gym. will stay again.
"Good residence in good area"
01/05/16 PeterHelsinki Helsinki
I arrived at Aetas Residence on a Sunday morning at 9.00 am., and within less than one hour the room was ready for me to move in for which I was very greatful after a long flight. The staff at reception were polite and competent with good English skills. The room was satisfactory and lacked nothing. The breakfast was very good. Nice swimming pool. The only surprize was the 8.2 Tripadvisor rating displayed in the lobby. I feel that this residence deserves more.
"Great start with bad ending "
01/02/16 Wanson Hong Kong, China
We had 9 people staying in this property and it was great and service was great The food was good and in room dining was good Check out was very slow almost 30 mins for another group of us who came a day after. The staff asked them to wait and said it would be ready soon. When we asked for the status the staff tried to defend by saying that it wasn't 2pm yet so giving us the room is very special. We asked for tuk tuk pick up, waited for 30 mins with nothing. The reception said it was coming in 15 mins and then we saw nothing. The tuk tuk shuttle should take only 5 minutes drive so it would not be "coming" We ended up walking back to hotel and saw the tuk tuk still being parked outside the hotel. The receptionist was not in good manner saying that "I told you it would be 15 mins" and yes honey, it is not 15 mins, it is 30 mins. Worst thing happened when receptionist telling us that we left something near the bed. So we went up and found two bags of underwear near my bed but it wasn't mine. Gross. I have been sleeping with it nearby without noticing in the past 3 days and no one ever noticed My friend just asked the hotel to arrange taxi to the airport. It was a black taxi without willing to use a meter. And the driver lied to them saying it was the king birthday party so no cars or taxis are allowed to get to airport. So he offered to send them to MIT station at a very high price. How could the hotel have not paid attention to that?
"Good residence"
12/23/15 asf macau
Location is nice with some choice of restaurants around. Walking distance All Seasons complex with more restaurants, good supermarket and other services. 1 bedroom comfortable, big dining table, convenient small equipped kitchen for quick meals. Breakfast included in my rate, good spread and service. Cleaning staff efficient, everyday service. Property's tuk-tuk available to nearby Ploenchit BTS from where you can reach other parts of the city avoiding terrible BKK's traffic. The bad - A/C extremely noisy, could not sleep well during entire stay. Reception not what I would expect in Thailand, no greetings, no smiles. Concierge staff nice and very knowledgeable. Not the best residence I have stayed in so far, but still quite good.
"Good for family "
11/27/15 HeinT Yangon (Rangoon), Myanmar
Big room with kitchen like microwave and .. (including kitchenware and...) Location is near phloenchit BTS and .. Friendly staffs Varieties of food at breakfast (western. Japanese and Asian.) (Not much for Indian and Arab though) Can be confused with aetas Bangkok (which is just next door) Worth of prices and good to stay
"Excellent staff and Best residency"
11/18/15 Soo Guan L Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Brilliant hotel made even better by the fantastic staffs. What a great hotel! And what a fantastic value for the money!! They made a lovely surprised to our family that they upgraded us to their 4 bedrooms suite (highest floor next to Penthouse unit). And they also delighted to our 2 birthday family buddies - with a delightful displays of 2 swans in love shape with roses leaves in love shape too on the bed with a cake, fruit basket and small gift (thai elephant soft toys) which made my family very happy. Special thanks to Ms. Jiraya and the team. The rooms are extremely well appointed and really spacious with 330 sqm. You get a big comfortable beds, a big living with modern facilities (iphone dect) and dining area, a fully equipped kitchenette, master bedroom with 2nd living with working desk and a beautiful bathroom (with Jacuzzi and dressing room)!! I had no problem sleeping due to their superb comfort bed mattress and silky linen. The free Wi-Fi worked well and fast. The location is fantastic! Just steps away from BTS (only 10 minutes) and they even provide free shuttle (tuk-tuk) to and from BTS. It's centralise withing the shopping area, 2 station to Terminal 21 or Siam. There is also 7-11, massage parlours, nice restaurant nearby too. Cozy place, nice breakfast, very pleasant and friendly staffs, very good take care of and accommodating to all of your request, even the shutter transfer which once they provided us after the services hour, we are very satisfactory. With My Warmest Regards to all staffs of the Hotel. From now on this will be my hotel of first choice in Bangkok.
"Very good residency"
10/14/15 Elsanduony Bangkok, Thailand
I advise all family looking for relaxation or interesting with quietness to not hesitate to go there also they have very helpful stuff and excellent restaurant team and several kind of food on the breakfast.
"Location Great,,, Staff Made it ,,,"
10/07/15 thaitravellers Wales
Really enjoyed my stay ,,, very luxurious ,,high end Bed Linen ,,, comfortable bed,,, speedy in room wifi. Great Breakfast Selection, always a Bright Morning Greeting ,, on occasions remembered my egg preference,, impressive. Amazed there was a washing machine in the kitchen area !!! Housekeeping staff a special mention,,, on one day , I forgot to store valuables, in the safe , while I was out for the day,, iPad, phone and other items of value remained safe. Great location to sky train station, also walking distance to lumpini park and embassies... My only criticism, found the room a little dark, so much dark wood , ceiling lights, did not seem very light.,,,kept desk reading light on ,, My room was over the gym ,, the aircon unit connected to the gym , which kept clicking on and off. Tip, really pleasant walk to Silom rd,,, thru Lumpini Park...