All hotels in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States of America
7000 Bluebonnet Blvd, Baton Rouge, LA, 70810, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.9
    4.8
    4.9
"it was okay"
It was comfortable
1 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
Catherine
"Fantastic stay. Highly recommend."
My husband and I stayed here for a little staycation. It was marvelous. The rooms are lovely, the people were all very accommodating. Highly recommend.
1 night romance trip Dec 13, 2014
Jannean
"Excellence"
Everything was perfect! It was as near to excellence as can be! Beautiful facility!
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
rhu
"Renaissance"
By far one of the nicest hotels I've ever stayed at. The rooms were immaculate. The staff was very friendly
1 night business trip Sep 7, 2014
"Date night"
Fabulous stay!!
1 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
Nikki
My family and I were in town visiting family and needed somewhere to stay. I found this place on line at a great price. When we arrived I was blown away by how friendly the staff was and how nice the hotel was. Our room was very comfortable and clean. The next time I'm in town I'll be staying here.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
Jared
"RENAISSANCE ROCKS! Love this hotel!!!"
We stayed here a couple of years before for the Alabama game, but we were very rushed. I did notice how beautiful it was tho. When I searched for games for the Ole Miss game, everything was sold out, so I went to hotels.com and let them find the room for me. I was thrilled this was the hotel they found. It was absolutely wonderful. The service was awesome! The front desk was great. The clerk was named Cassandra or something like that. We got in late after the game and she called in cheeseburger orders to the kitchen just before it closed. We had food very quickly and it was perfect. Thanks so much. I have already posted on my facebook page about how much we enjoyed it. I will definitely recommend this hotel to family and friends. GEAUX TIGERS!!!
1 night trip Oct 25, 2014
Melanie
"Love the hotel it was a great experience! !"
Enjoyed our weekend there, enjoyed the patio, overall it was great.
Other trip Oct 23, 2014
Yadira
"Great Place"
We had a great time! What a beautiful hotel!
1 night romance trip Oct 11, 2014
"great experience"
Luxury from start to finish. Room were spacious with extra sofa bed.
2 night trip Oct 3, 2014
"Our son's visit"
We were visiting our son. The hotel was a close distance to him and overall a comfortable stay. We will be back.
Other trip Oct 9, 2014
"Wonderful"
My now husband and i stayed here the night of our wedding. Everything was so nice, minus a guy named ray who was kind of rude because we weren't through with our luggage cart when he wanted it for another customer. The bed was so comfy we could of stayed there all day.
1 night romance trip Sep 27, 2014
Chelbie
"Where's My Room With 2 Queens?"
Stayed here with my daughters for an LSU game - most people in the hotel seemed to be doing the same. Upon check in I was informed there were no rooms with 2 queens / twins as I had booked 3 weeks earlier. Apparently, I had no guaranteed - confirmation; booking with Hotels.com. Hmmmmmm. Asked for an option; was given none but a single room King for the 3 of us. Front desk clerk seemingly a newbie and with poor customer management skill. She got her property manager who offered an Executive King with a separate living space with a pull out. We fell for it. The actual King bed was fine/nice; but this was a Handicap Assisted room - which meant no bath tub; and no separate shower - set up for rolling in a wheel chair. Liveable if not what we expected/wanted. The AC unit was very loud in the separate living space - cycling on and off all night long -- keeping my one daughter up for hours during the night. Beware booking this way - apparently there are no guarantees of what you think you are paying for --- or --- the possibility the property will just take your choices away and use it for their own bookings. On a positive note: the bar and bar food were quite good -- and the bartender that evening did a great job keeping up with the large post-game crowd. I will only stay here again, if I have to.
1 night family trip Sep 27, 2014
"Great stay, service, location"
Loved it. Our stay was not long enough. Will definitely be our top choice anytime we visit the area again. Very modern and clean.
1 night romance trip Sep 20, 2014
"Will Stay Again!"
Wonderful night for an LSU game and had no issues whatsoever. Pure comfort and all of the staff was highly professional and extremel friendly.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
"Game day"
The rooms are nice. Loved the beds and shower. No where near enough restaurant near by. Overall I'd would stay again.
1 night business trip Sep 27, 2014
Sam
"LSU Family weekend"
Hotel was very nice.
2 night trip Sep 26, 2014
Very nice staff. Check-was seamless. Hotel condition was great. Room was very nice, and clean. Bed was awesome!!! I would stay again. Also, hotel has a restaurant, or if you prefer, there are several places to eat that are close to hotel.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Loved the hotel about to book another stay right now!
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
Casey Hannigan
"Posh"
Very luxurious hotel with nice amenities .
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
"Hotel stay"
My hotel stay was great. It is a beautiful hotel and would love to stay again. I will surely advertise your hotel.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
"Nice place to stay"
This hotel was very nice indeed... our only complaint would have to be that upon check n in the room was extremely hot (80°) . It took a couple hours to cool down completely , but otherwise very nice and comfortable . A mini refrigerator in the room would have been a bonus as well....
1 night romance trip Sep 12, 2014
D&C Vrt
"Very close to the Mall, restaurants and bars"
Nice stay, great staff, well decorated and very clean areas and rooms.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
Carlos
"Poor Service"
I stayed there a year for one night and thought it would be great to spend a couple of days with my family and visit the area. I just did, but the staff was terrible, the room service food was horrible, and the tables around the restaurant where left unatended with leftover service from prior customers for 4hrs, even when I asked the waiter to clean up. The Hotel is great the staff is not happy and therefore not giving out good service.
4 night business trip Aug 28, 2014
Carlos Gibraltar
We loved it!!! However, just wished this upscale hotel offered movie rentals. Plus wifi should be a free service for the price of this upscale hotel. But still beautiful and clean. Will def recommend this hotel... The Allen family
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"Very nice hotel"
This facility is very nice, the Expedia rate is awesome for a hotel this nice.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
LRS
Great place to stay
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Great location and staff was very professional. Will definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Jul 25, 2014
Todd Hightower
"Awesome Find"
First time to stay in Baton Rouge overnite & went strictly on ratings on hotels.com & what an awesome find it was! Very nice hotel, pics don't do it justice. Service was awesome & location was great right across the street of the Mall of Louisiana & plenty of other shopping & restaurants! Can't wait to travel this way & stay here again! I highly recommend!!.
1 night family trip Aug 16, 2014
Susan G
The ac wasn't all that cool. Was kinda warm in the room when the ac was set on 65 degrees
1 night business trip Aug 16, 2014
"Best staff anywhere!"
The hotel was immaculate. The atmosphere was very high class. The most impressive part was the exceptional service during check in!
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
JC
"Classy"
All was great! AC could have been colder but the rooms were nice and staff was helpful!
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
"Excellent!"
Enjoyed our stay very much and plan on returning when we are traveling through Baton Rouge again. Customer service was excellent and they offered to upgrade our room for free.
1 night business trip Aug 9, 2014
"One of my best hotel experiences"
Cleanliness of rooms, friendliness of all staff encountered, and amenities made this stay in Baton Rouge most pleasurable.
2 night trip Aug 7, 2014
Theressa Mangus
"Nice hotel."
Beautiful rooms!
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
Chip Fisher
Nice hotel and good service. Would definitely book again.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
"Great Experience"
I set up my reservations online and had to do an revision without any trouble at all. Arrived and was welcomed and conducted my additional check-in at the service desk without a hitch. Was treated like royalty. The rest of my family had a 5 Star rating. I would definitely recommend this hotel to family and friends.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
Dorothy
"The best in Baton"
This hotel was one of the best I have ever stayed in and should be 5 star
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2014
mark
Nice hotel. Very clean and comfortable. The staff was excellent.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
Tracy
"Nice and modern"
Very clean very modern...Beautiful decor...very nice
1 night business trip Jul 12, 2014
hoang
Great hotel very clean and modern
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014
Hoang
"Quick Over Nighter Stop"
Great hotel, we got in late and left early, but everything was great during our stay. Staff was friendly at check in and at breakfast and the hotel and rooms are clean and in great condition.
1 night trip Jul 5, 2014
It was great. The only suggestion I would have is to make sure that your entire staff greets all guest. When we came in at 3:30am in the morning from an event the front desk person just looked at us. It would have been nice if she at least smiled and said Hi. Other wise the rest of the staff was very nice.
2 night family trip Jul 4, 2014
Celia
"Excellent stay"
We stay at the Renaissance every time we are in Baton Rouge. The hotel is clean very modern..I look foward to my next visit..
3 night trip Jul 3, 2014
BR
"Close to everything we wanted to do."
Very nice hotel to stay in because it was also close to everything we wanted to do.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
"Baton Rouge"
The Hotel was fine. But, we arrive at 5 pm and our room was not ready. They did give us vouchers for the restaurant while we waited another 45 minutes.
1 night trip Jun 21, 2014
kirt
"Got bumped, cold meals, but beautiful room"
I arrived from airport, running late for a client appointment only to get 'walked' to a MUCH lesser hotel the Wyndham. I can't believe they couldn't contact me in advance. When I got to the Wyndham with a sheet of paper that the Renaissance gave me. They had no idea I was coming. While they did get me in a room, that was hardly an equivalent property. From 5 star to 3. That's just not okay. Once back at the Renaissance, the property is beautiful, I was upgraded and the room very nice as was the staff. The food was not good. Had to return my salad from room service bc the lettuce was so wilted and well past its prime. They took it off my bill and then proceeded to charge me for my tea. Smarter hotels would have comped that whole bill. Had breakfast at the buffet next morning and all the food and the coffee was luke warm. My client said the same thing. The staff throughout was extremely professional, I do want to add that and the property is gorgeous.
Response by Renaissance Baton Rouge Hotel
We sincerely apologize for the experience you had at our hotel. We appreciate your kindness in regards to the condition and friendliness of the staff and the comments thereof. We are still very sorry that you had such issues in food and beverage and the walk situation which we are sure was frustrating. Thank you for taking time to write this and make us aware of your experience and we hope that on your return visit these issues will not happen again. Have a wonderful week!
2 night business trip Jun 17, 2014
Bella S.
"Nice hotel close to Bourbon and attractions"
Hotel had a nice view. Unlike most hotels the standard king room was large giving more space to move around for comfort. Being as It is in the French quarter it can get noisy, but after all you are in the city. They do supply night ear plugs in the room. The beds were very comfortable and the room was very clean. Everyone was very friendly. Would definitely choose this hotel for future stays.
Other trip Jun 18, 2014
Live & Travel
"Very nice hotel"
The hotel and room was very clean. Well decorated and a friendly staff. Beds were very comfortable. Would definitely stay there again.
1 night trip Jun 13, 2014
Albaradon
"make sure this doesn't happen to you"
well I purchased these tickets months ago not knowing that the miss usa pagent people were staying there all was great just would have been nice to have had a heads up also they host weddings or something there so there was that on top of it the pool pics make it look like its big but it is really small pretty but just as small as a cheap hotels pool the staff was top notch all the way!!!!!!!! 5 min from the blue bayou waterpark it is a gorgeous hotel just way to much going on the beds were so nice we went and got new mattresses a week later
Response by Renaissance Baton Rouge Hotel
Hello! We appreciate all the wonderful comments you made about our hotel! We definitely enjoy being able to offer our guests the amazing mattresses, our wonderful staff and location. We apologize that you found the pool a little small and agree that the weekend was extremely busy for us. Thank you for the suggestions and we do hope to see you again soon! Enjoy your mattress!
Other trip Jun 15, 2014