All hotels in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here7000 Bluebonnet Blvd, Baton Rouge, LA, 70810, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.9
    4.8
    4.9
Loved the hotel about to book another stay right now!
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
Casey Hannigan
"Posh"
Very luxurious hotel with nice amenities .
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
"Hotel stay"
My hotel stay was great. It is a beautiful hotel and would love to stay again. I will surely advertise your hotel.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
"Nice place to stay"
This hotel was very nice indeed... our only complaint would have to be that upon check n in the room was extremely hot (80°) . It took a couple hours to cool down completely , but otherwise very nice and comfortable . A mini refrigerator in the room would have been a bonus as well....
1 night romance trip Sep 12, 2014
D&C Vrt
"Very close to the Mall, restaurants and bars"
Nice stay, great staff, well decorated and very clean areas and rooms.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
Carlos
"Poor Service"
I stayed there a year for one night and thought it would be great to spend a couple of days with my family and visit the area. I just did, but the staff was terrible, the room service food was horrible, and the tables around the restaurant where left unatended with leftover service from prior customers for 4hrs, even when I asked the waiter to clean up. The Hotel is great the staff is not happy and therefore not giving out good service.
4 night business trip Aug 28, 2014
Carlos Gibraltar
We loved it!!! However, just wished this upscale hotel offered movie rentals. Plus wifi should be a free service for the price of this upscale hotel. But still beautiful and clean. Will def recommend this hotel... The Allen family
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"Very nice hotel"
This facility is very nice, the Expedia rate is awesome for a hotel this nice.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
LRS
Great place to stay
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Great location and staff was very professional. Will definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Jul 25, 2014
Todd Hightower
"Awesome Find"
First time to stay in Baton Rouge overnite & went strictly on ratings on hotels.com & what an awesome find it was! Very nice hotel, pics don't do it justice. Service was awesome & location was great right across the street of the Mall of Louisiana & plenty of other shopping & restaurants! Can't wait to travel this way & stay here again! I highly recommend!!.
1 night family trip Aug 16, 2014
Susan G
The ac wasn't all that cool. Was kinda warm in the room when the ac was set on 65 degrees
1 night business trip Aug 16, 2014
"Best staff anywhere!"
The hotel was immaculate. The atmosphere was very high class. The most impressive part was the exceptional service during check in!
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
JC
"Classy"
All was great! AC could have been colder but the rooms were nice and staff was helpful!
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
"Excellent!"
Enjoyed our stay very much and plan on returning when we are traveling through Baton Rouge again. Customer service was excellent and they offered to upgrade our room for free.
1 night business trip Aug 9, 2014
"One of my best hotel experiences"
Cleanliness of rooms, friendliness of all staff encountered, and amenities made this stay in Baton Rouge most pleasurable.
2 night trip Aug 7, 2014
Theressa Mangus
"Nice hotel."
Beautiful rooms!
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
Chip Fisher
Nice hotel and good service. Would definitely book again.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
"Great Experience"
I set up my reservations online and had to do an revision without any trouble at all. Arrived and was welcomed and conducted my additional check-in at the service desk without a hitch. Was treated like royalty. The rest of my family had a 5 Star rating. I would definitely recommend this hotel to family and friends.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
Dorothy
"The best in Baton"
This hotel was one of the best I have ever stayed in and should be 5 star
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2014
mark
Nice hotel. Very clean and comfortable. The staff was excellent.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
Tracy
"Nice and modern"
Very clean very modern...Beautiful decor...very nice
1 night business trip Jul 12, 2014
hoang
Great hotel very clean and modern
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014
Hoang
"Quick Over Nighter Stop"
Great hotel, we got in late and left early, but everything was great during our stay. Staff was friendly at check in and at breakfast and the hotel and rooms are clean and in great condition.
1 night trip Jul 5, 2014
It was great. The only suggestion I would have is to make sure that your entire staff greets all guest. When we came in at 3:30am in the morning from an event the front desk person just looked at us. It would have been nice if she at least smiled and said Hi. Other wise the rest of the staff was very nice.
2 night family trip Jul 4, 2014
Celia
"Excellent stay"
We stay at the Renaissance every time we are in Baton Rouge. The hotel is clean very modern..I look foward to my next visit..
3 night trip Jul 3, 2014
BR
"Close to everything we wanted to do."
Very nice hotel to stay in because it was also close to everything we wanted to do.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
"Baton Rouge"
The Hotel was fine. But, we arrive at 5 pm and our room was not ready. They did give us vouchers for the restaurant while we waited another 45 minutes.
1 night trip Jun 21, 2014
kirt
"Got bumped, cold meals, but beautiful room"
I arrived from airport, running late for a client appointment only to get 'walked' to a MUCH lesser hotel the Wyndham. I can't believe they couldn't contact me in advance. When I got to the Wyndham with a sheet of paper that the Renaissance gave me. They had no idea I was coming. While they did get me in a room, that was hardly an equivalent property. From 5 star to 3. That's just not okay. Once back at the Renaissance, the property is beautiful, I was upgraded and the room very nice as was the staff. The food was not good. Had to return my salad from room service bc the lettuce was so wilted and well past its prime. They took it off my bill and then proceeded to charge me for my tea. Smarter hotels would have comped that whole bill. Had breakfast at the buffet next morning and all the food and the coffee was luke warm. My client said the same thing. The staff throughout was extremely professional, I do want to add that and the property is gorgeous.
Response by Renaissance Baton Rouge Hotel
We sincerely apologize for the experience you had at our hotel. We appreciate your kindness in regards to the condition and friendliness of the staff and the comments thereof. We are still very sorry that you had such issues in food and beverage and the walk situation which we are sure was frustrating. Thank you for taking time to write this and make us aware of your experience and we hope that on your return visit these issues will not happen again. Have a wonderful week!
2 night business trip Jun 17, 2014
Bella S.
"Nice hotel close to Bourbon and attractions"
Hotel had a nice view. Unlike most hotels the standard king room was large giving more space to move around for comfort. Being as It is in the French quarter it can get noisy, but after all you are in the city. They do supply night ear plugs in the room. The beds were very comfortable and the room was very clean. Everyone was very friendly. Would definitely choose this hotel for future stays.
Other trip Jun 18, 2014
Live & Travel
"Very nice hotel"
The hotel and room was very clean. Well decorated and a friendly staff. Beds were very comfortable. Would definitely stay there again.
1 night trip Jun 13, 2014
Albaradon
"make sure this doesn't happen to you"
well I purchased these tickets months ago not knowing that the miss usa pagent people were staying there all was great just would have been nice to have had a heads up also they host weddings or something there so there was that on top of it the pool pics make it look like its big but it is really small pretty but just as small as a cheap hotels pool the staff was top notch all the way!!!!!!!! 5 min from the blue bayou waterpark it is a gorgeous hotel just way to much going on the beds were so nice we went and got new mattresses a week later
Response by Renaissance Baton Rouge Hotel
Hello! We appreciate all the wonderful comments you made about our hotel! We definitely enjoy being able to offer our guests the amazing mattresses, our wonderful staff and location. We apologize that you found the pool a little small and agree that the weekend was extremely busy for us. Thank you for the suggestions and we do hope to see you again soon! Enjoy your mattress!
Other trip Jun 15, 2014
janice
"Always a pleasure"
This was our second time staying with this hotel. We have a 2 year old a second baby due in September so we just wanted a nice place to recharge our batteries. The staff was very helpful and we got to eat at the hotel restaurant and get the steaks we got last time. We stuffed ourselves and slept like babies on the super soft bed! Overall it was a great weekend at a great place! We will be going back! Cheers Jon
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
Jon
"Great hotel...service slightly lacking"
We booked a suite at this hotel and called the day of arrival for late checkin. When we arrived we were impressed with the hotel. I have stayed in many very nice hotels including the ritz and four seasons and this was a very nice hotel. We checked in and everything was lovely...until we got to our room and it wasn't a suite. We called down and they said they had one left but it hadn't been cleaned and by this time it was 10:30pm. How is a room not cleaned by that time. I wish they would have been up front about it when we checked in. It was like they were trying to slip it by us. We would definitely return to this hotel if in Baton Rouge though. I can't imagine that there would be a better choice there. Rooms were beautiful and very clean.
1 night business trip May 31, 2014
Heather c
"Awesome"
Not one compliant service was wonderful and rooms were very clean
1 night trip May 31, 2014
Kevyn
"Just Perfect!"
Maybe the only suggestion that I have is that there is not microwave in the room. However, I called frontdesk and they sent me one right away. Great service!
2 night trip May 26, 2014
Jorge
"Great!"
Great stay!
1 night business trip May 29, 2014
"Extremely helpful"
We had booked a room for the Bayou Coutry Festival over 6 months ago and the hotel's central booking could not find our reservation even though Hotels.com confirmed that they should have it. The entire city was sold out and the closest room we could find was an hour away. Latonya at the front desk went above and beyond and forced a reservation for us so we wouldn't have to spend the next three days driving an hour each way to get to the music festival.
3 night romance trip May 23, 2014
Erica
The staff were very friendly and we were able to check in quite early--The room was very clean and spacious- We had a Double Queen Suite- The only thing I wish there would have been a small microwave in the room along with the fridge--The beds were very comfortable and the pull out sofa bed was quite comfy as well--There is no complimentary breakfast and quite pricey to eat in the restaurant onsite--Beautiful pool and outside patio area- The mall is across the street and Tiger Stadium only a couple of minutes away!
Other trip May 27, 2014
lea
"bayou countryfest visit"
staff was super helpful, shuttle was handy for area within 3 miles otherwise its best to rent a car for the area. pool was cute but small and in the shade anytime from noon on. if hotel is busy you won't get any chairs to lay on near the pool. we went for bayou countryfest and the shuttle service they linked up with was great getting us to and from LSU stadium. would stay there again if we rent a car to get around.
Other trip May 27, 2014
vanessa
"room in Baton Rouge"
love the stay - got the room so I could have a separate wall between the main beds and the sofa bed. Love the bath room set up - but the toilet tissue dispenser is loose on the wall.. Did need more towels but not a major problem. don't know why these high end hotels don't give free wi-fi.. and on leaving found out the water bottle would cost me $4.. really -- it's just bottles water??
Other trip May 23, 2014
Monica
Great staff. Comfortable room and great bed. i would saty there again
Other trip May 18, 2014
Very clean and accommodating. Would stay again and recommend to friends and family.
Other trip May 11, 2014
"Unexpected"
Went to Baton Rouge for four days, the Renaissance was terrific. My only complaint was that there is no refrigerator. Would definitely stay again.
Other trip May 11, 2014
"Kool hotel close to the casino"
it was a kool spot not far from the casino the staff was nice and we got a good rate thru expedia
Other trip May 6, 2014
Wonderful facility...more than we expected.
Other trip May 2, 2014
"Very nice"
Hotel was beautiful!! Room was clean, nice view, very comfy bed, awesome decor. We needed to check in early for a wedding that was at 1 but check in wasn't until 3. When I called at 7am I was told there was no guarantee I could check in early but I should call back later, when I called back after 11 I was told I could be put on a waiting list but no one told me this at 7am! So we had to leave the reception in order to check in and then go back to the reception-this is the only complaint I have about the quality of the hotel service
1 night trip Apr 26, 2014
Loved the hotel. The restaurant service was poor and unexpected for the quality of this hotel. We were told it was a vender and not part of the hotel franchise.
2 night trip Apr 25, 2014
Very enjoyable: Friendly staff; Professional service
1 night trip Apr 5, 2014
"Staff rude!"
Staff don't know how to talk to people. I will not come back to this hotel. I paid in advance for double room and they give me only one bed. With four people in my family was bad. The staff did no give me a good explanation or solution. Never come back!
Response by Renaissance Baton Rouge Hotel
We sincerely apologize for your experience here at the hotel. We pride ourselves on the quality of our service and we hope that each guest gets the best. We hope that you choose to stay with us again and that we show a better side during this visit. Thank you again for staying with us and enjoy your day. All My Best, Joy Harringa Hotel Manager
Other trip Apr 7, 2014