All hotels in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States of America
7000 Bluebonnet Blvd, Baton Rouge, LA, 70810, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.9
    4.8
    4.9
"Gorgeous & Comfortinge"
We love staying at this hotel everytime we come to Baton Rouge! The staff, hotel, facilities, rooms, everything is exceptional! The only thing missing that would make this perfect is if they had continental breakfast. They do have a great restaurant but when you want something quick and don't want to get ready etc., that would be a nice option :)
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
Kendra
"Awesome hotel!"
It is a great place and it is very cost effective. I highly recommend this hotel. Great restaurant! Very impressive chef!
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
Alfredo
"comfortable room and great location"
Getaway stay
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
Coy
It was a great hotel and I'm honestly probably one of the only people that would say it was not super clean only because I have an obsession with cleaning but it was very clean.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
"Lounging in Louisiana"
Stay was excellent.....atmosphere was comfee!!!
1 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
"Christmas Dhopping Getaway!!"
Our stay was awesome! We decided to do a weekend to shop, have lunch and enjoy the Christmas holidays in style...Even with the mall overflowing with people this was a very enjoyable getaway for the both of us!!!
2 night romance trip Dec 19, 2014
"beautiful hotel in good location"
The staff is very friendly and helpful. The hotel was beautiful too. We only wish the hotel provided free wifi.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
Jane
"it was okay"
It was comfortable
1 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
Catherine
"Fantastic stay. Highly recommend."
My husband and I stayed here for a little staycation. It was marvelous. The rooms are lovely, the people were all very accommodating. Highly recommend.
1 night romance trip Dec 13, 2014
Jannean
"Excellence"
Everything was perfect! It was as near to excellence as can be! Beautiful facility!
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
rhu
"Renaissance"
By far one of the nicest hotels I've ever stayed at. The rooms were immaculate. The staff was very friendly
1 night business trip Sep 7, 2014
"Date night"
Fabulous stay!!
1 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
Nikki
My family and I were in town visiting family and needed somewhere to stay. I found this place on line at a great price. When we arrived I was blown away by how friendly the staff was and how nice the hotel was. Our room was very comfortable and clean. The next time I'm in town I'll be staying here.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
Jared
"RENAISSANCE ROCKS! Love this hotel!!!"
We stayed here a couple of years before for the Alabama game, but we were very rushed. I did notice how beautiful it was tho. When I searched for games for the Ole Miss game, everything was sold out, so I went to hotels.com and let them find the room for me. I was thrilled this was the hotel they found. It was absolutely wonderful. The service was awesome! The front desk was great. The clerk was named Cassandra or something like that. We got in late after the game and she called in cheeseburger orders to the kitchen just before it closed. We had food very quickly and it was perfect. Thanks so much. I have already posted on my facebook page about how much we enjoyed it. I will definitely recommend this hotel to family and friends. GEAUX TIGERS!!!
1 night trip Oct 25, 2014
Melanie
"Love the hotel it was a great experience! !"
Enjoyed our weekend there, enjoyed the patio, overall it was great.
Other trip Oct 23, 2014
Yadira
"Great Place"
We had a great time! What a beautiful hotel!
1 night romance trip Oct 11, 2014
"great experience"
Luxury from start to finish. Room were spacious with extra sofa bed.
2 night trip Oct 3, 2014
"Our son's visit"
We were visiting our son. The hotel was a close distance to him and overall a comfortable stay. We will be back.
Other trip Oct 9, 2014
"Wonderful"
My now husband and i stayed here the night of our wedding. Everything was so nice, minus a guy named ray who was kind of rude because we weren't through with our luggage cart when he wanted it for another customer. The bed was so comfy we could of stayed there all day.
1 night romance trip Sep 27, 2014
Chelbie
"Where's My Room With 2 Queens?"
Stayed here with my daughters for an LSU game - most people in the hotel seemed to be doing the same. Upon check in I was informed there were no rooms with 2 queens / twins as I had booked 3 weeks earlier. Apparently, I had no guaranteed - confirmation; booking with Hotels.com. Hmmmmmm. Asked for an option; was given none but a single room King for the 3 of us. Front desk clerk seemingly a newbie and with poor customer management skill. She got her property manager who offered an Executive King with a separate living space with a pull out. We fell for it. The actual King bed was fine/nice; but this was a Handicap Assisted room - which meant no bath tub; and no separate shower - set up for rolling in a wheel chair. Liveable if not what we expected/wanted. The AC unit was very loud in the separate living space - cycling on and off all night long -- keeping my one daughter up for hours during the night. Beware booking this way - apparently there are no guarantees of what you think you are paying for --- or --- the possibility the property will just take your choices away and use it for their own bookings. On a positive note: the bar and bar food were quite good -- and the bartender that evening did a great job keeping up with the large post-game crowd. I will only stay here again, if I have to.
1 night family trip Sep 27, 2014
"Great stay, service, location"
Loved it. Our stay was not long enough. Will definitely be our top choice anytime we visit the area again. Very modern and clean.
1 night romance trip Sep 20, 2014
"Will Stay Again!"
Wonderful night for an LSU game and had no issues whatsoever. Pure comfort and all of the staff was highly professional and extremel friendly.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
"Game day"
The rooms are nice. Loved the beds and shower. No where near enough restaurant near by. Overall I'd would stay again.
1 night business trip Sep 27, 2014
Sam
"LSU Family weekend"
Hotel was very nice.
2 night trip Sep 26, 2014
Very nice staff. Check-was seamless. Hotel condition was great. Room was very nice, and clean. Bed was awesome!!! I would stay again. Also, hotel has a restaurant, or if you prefer, there are several places to eat that are close to hotel.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Loved the hotel about to book another stay right now!
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
Casey Hannigan
"Posh"
Very luxurious hotel with nice amenities .
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
"Hotel stay"
My hotel stay was great. It is a beautiful hotel and would love to stay again. I will surely advertise your hotel.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
"Nice place to stay"
This hotel was very nice indeed... our only complaint would have to be that upon check n in the room was extremely hot (80°) . It took a couple hours to cool down completely , but otherwise very nice and comfortable . A mini refrigerator in the room would have been a bonus as well....
1 night romance trip Sep 12, 2014
D&C Vrt
"Very close to the Mall, restaurants and bars"
Nice stay, great staff, well decorated and very clean areas and rooms.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
Carlos
"Poor Service"
I stayed there a year for one night and thought it would be great to spend a couple of days with my family and visit the area. I just did, but the staff was terrible, the room service food was horrible, and the tables around the restaurant where left unatended with leftover service from prior customers for 4hrs, even when I asked the waiter to clean up. The Hotel is great the staff is not happy and therefore not giving out good service.
4 night business trip Aug 28, 2014
Carlos Gibraltar
We loved it!!! However, just wished this upscale hotel offered movie rentals. Plus wifi should be a free service for the price of this upscale hotel. But still beautiful and clean. Will def recommend this hotel... The Allen family
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"Very nice hotel"
This facility is very nice, the Expedia rate is awesome for a hotel this nice.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
LRS
Great place to stay
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Great location and staff was very professional. Will definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Jul 25, 2014
Todd Hightower
"Awesome Find"
First time to stay in Baton Rouge overnite & went strictly on ratings on hotels.com & what an awesome find it was! Very nice hotel, pics don't do it justice. Service was awesome & location was great right across the street of the Mall of Louisiana & plenty of other shopping & restaurants! Can't wait to travel this way & stay here again! I highly recommend!!.
1 night family trip Aug 16, 2014
Susan G
The ac wasn't all that cool. Was kinda warm in the room when the ac was set on 65 degrees
1 night business trip Aug 16, 2014
"Best staff anywhere!"
The hotel was immaculate. The atmosphere was very high class. The most impressive part was the exceptional service during check in!
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
JC
"Classy"
All was great! AC could have been colder but the rooms were nice and staff was helpful!
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
"Excellent!"
Enjoyed our stay very much and plan on returning when we are traveling through Baton Rouge again. Customer service was excellent and they offered to upgrade our room for free.
1 night business trip Aug 9, 2014
"One of my best hotel experiences"
Cleanliness of rooms, friendliness of all staff encountered, and amenities made this stay in Baton Rouge most pleasurable.
2 night trip Aug 7, 2014
Theressa Mangus
"Nice hotel."
Beautiful rooms!
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
Chip Fisher
Nice hotel and good service. Would definitely book again.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
"Great Experience"
I set up my reservations online and had to do an revision without any trouble at all. Arrived and was welcomed and conducted my additional check-in at the service desk without a hitch. Was treated like royalty. The rest of my family had a 5 Star rating. I would definitely recommend this hotel to family and friends.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
Dorothy
"The best in Baton"
This hotel was one of the best I have ever stayed in and should be 5 star
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2014
mark
Nice hotel. Very clean and comfortable. The staff was excellent.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
Tracy
"Nice and modern"
Very clean very modern...Beautiful decor...very nice
1 night business trip Jul 12, 2014
hoang
Great hotel very clean and modern
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014
Hoang
"Quick Over Nighter Stop"
Great hotel, we got in late and left early, but everything was great during our stay. Staff was friendly at check in and at breakfast and the hotel and rooms are clean and in great condition.
1 night trip Jul 5, 2014
It was great. The only suggestion I would have is to make sure that your entire staff greets all guest. When we came in at 3:30am in the morning from an event the front desk person just looked at us. It would have been nice if she at least smiled and said Hi. Other wise the rest of the staff was very nice.
2 night family trip Jul 4, 2014