All hotels in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States of America
7000 Bluebonnet Blvd, Baton Rouge, LA, 70810, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Awesome vibe
    Great amenities
  • Bar
    Bar is awesome
    Clean
"Quick over night"
Beautiful hotel,would highly recommend staying again. Staff was wonderful!
Other trip May 11, 2015
My husband and I have declared the Renaissance our home away from home when we make our trip to Baton Rouge to visit my mother in law.
Other trip May 11, 2015
Wonderful atmosphere. Rate for a room was a bit pricey, but overall, its a great place to relax/vacation.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
"Short stay"
A short one night stay with 2 kids. The only knock was there were no sheets or pillows for the pullout so the front desk was called. They only brought one sheet and had to be called again. In both cases the front desk was did a good job to remedy it.
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
PATRICK
"Better than expected"
Stayed here on a road trip from Florida to Texas. Expected a fairly standard Renaissance but arrived to find an above average, well run facility. We did not valet so I can't comment on that but there was free self parking (I never see this anymore) on the property which was well lit. This place had a grand entrance with a fun vibe and a huge lobby. Easy, friendly check in. Following check in we walked to elevators and found 4 of them all together so no waiting during our trip. The hallway carpet was clean and had a cool design (how often does carpet stand out enough to make it into a review)? The rooms were clean and comfortable and the hotel is either new or newly remodeled and well taken care of to this point. We liked this place so much we altered our return from Texas just so we could stay here again on the way back home.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
Moteezy
"nice"
Friendly staff nice hotel great atmosphere
1 night family trip Mar 16, 2015
"wedding stay"
outstanding place!
2 night family trip Mar 12, 2015
"A solid choice."
I was in a standard king. Rooms are a little small for a newer hotel. No accessible plugs near night stands for charging - which is a small thing to fix but necessary. Great bar. Great menu. Friendly and proffessional staff.
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
brach
"great experience"
everything was great. easy quick check-in clean nice room, friendly staff.
1 night business trip Mar 6, 2015
"Nice hotel very close to shopping mall"
Wanted to get away for the weekend and just picked this hotel. Had a good time wish it was warmer the bar had a great outdoor sitting area. And by the way someone picked up our tab for our drinks and food. Thanks who ever you were.
Other trip Mar 5, 2015
"Everything matters!!!!"
Hotel service was great except for the front desk clerks who worked 2/27/15 and 2/28/15 on nights. I called downstairs on both nights 15mins in advance to have my car waiting for me at the valet on both nights no one notified the valet attendant this was totally unacceptable for a nice hotel had dinner reservations the 2nd night which I was late for and also stopped attendant from receiving a gratuity. Need better communication from front desk to valet service.
2 night trip Feb 27, 2015
Brandon
"Trip with friends"
Really enjoyed our stay
1 night trip with friends Feb 21, 2015
Courtney L
"Very nice."
We stayed one night. Hotel staff was very friendly. The rooms were clean and nice. Room service was prompt and food was good. Enjoyed the stay will visit again.
1 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
"Great Valentine Day Weekend!!!!"
We loved our stay @ the Renaissance Hotel in Baton Rouge, LA. It was a late Valentine's Day getaway for my boyfriend & I. The hotel is simply beautiful. We took advantage of the extras (champagne & strawberries). We will definitely stay here again!!!!
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Libragirl75
"My night at the renaissance."
This was one of the best hotels I've ever stayed in. I would recommend anyone. Cleanliness, service, and location. I will be back soon.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"NICE HOTEL, NICE BAR AND LOUNGE AND RESTAURANT"
NICE HOTEL, NICE BAR AND LOUNGE AND RESTAURANT. WOULD DEFINITELY STAY AGAIN.
Celebrated out 30th anniversary. Perfect location and enjoyed our stay Everyone on staff was friendly and accommodating
Other trip Feb 13, 2015
Perfect! We enjoyed our stay. And will stay again.
Other trip Feb 13, 2015
Yolonda
"Quick little trip"
It was a quick trip for a meeting held at the hotel... Comfy beds and decent food.
2 night business trip Feb 3, 2015
Stayed here for a business trip, the room was nice and the restaurant/bar was good. The hotel is located near a mall. They also extended our checkout time for us free of charge. The lobby is nice, visually appealing. We enjoyed our stay and would definitely consider revisiting if we are in baton rouge again
1 night business trip Feb 6, 2015
Erin
"Quick visit."
Great bed and bedding. Nice bath and very clean.
1 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
"Great customer service!"
Everyone at the hotel went above and beyond the call of duty to make sure our stay was perfect.
2 night family trip Jan 30, 2015
"husband and wife trip"
This is the second time my husband and I have stayed at gr8 s hotel and we absolutely love it!! Would definitely go again!
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
Brandy
"Excellent Comfort"
The Hotel was very pleasant, clean and comfortable. Guest service is very courteous and made sure they acknowledge you. The one situation I didn't like was at the bar. It was not clean with the dirty dishes at the end of the bar and it took the bartender nearly 5 minutes to make a Mint Julep. Sorry did eat there the menu didn't interest me and I was confused about where or what was considered the restaurant. Definite would stay again.
2 night trip Jan 17, 2015
"#1"
This is the best hotel in Baton Rouge
1 night romance trip Jan 23, 2015
"Weekend meeting"
Everything was terrific. Having the shuttle was a nice feature and everyone was extremely accommodating. I was a bit disappointed that wifi was not included in the price of the room.
1 night business trip Jan 17, 2015
"Great start to the New Year!"
Our company New Year's event was scheduled at the Renaissance on Bluebonnet in Baton Rouge and we stayed in a room with a king size bed. Everything was "top notch" clean, the service and staff were helpful and friendly. The morning of our big event, we met new business partners for breakfast and they were very helpful, putting tables together, keeping our coffee and water glasses filled, and being very attentive to our needs. We recommend this hotel for your next event or your pleasure.
1 night business trip Jan 9, 2015
Roger
"Beautiful hotel with one rude employee"
The hotel was beautiful. I travel for a living so I stay in many hotels and this one was one of the best decorated and cleanest. The only negative was that I called the front desk on the day of check out to see if late check out was available and the lady that answered abruptly said, "checkout is at noon". This is the first time in all of my experiences with hotels that they weren't willing to push it for an hour. I took her response as very rude.
1 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
"Gorgeous & Comfortinge"
We love staying at this hotel everytime we come to Baton Rouge! The staff, hotel, facilities, rooms, everything is exceptional! The only thing missing that would make this perfect is if they had continental breakfast. They do have a great restaurant but when you want something quick and don't want to get ready etc., that would be a nice option :)
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
Kendra
"Awesome hotel!"
It is a great place and it is very cost effective. I highly recommend this hotel. Great restaurant! Very impressive chef!
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
Alfredo
"comfortable room and great location"
Getaway stay
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
Coy
It was a great hotel and I'm honestly probably one of the only people that would say it was not super clean only because I have an obsession with cleaning but it was very clean.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
"Lounging in Louisiana"
Stay was excellent.....atmosphere was comfee!!!
1 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
"Christmas Dhopping Getaway!!"
Our stay was awesome! We decided to do a weekend to shop, have lunch and enjoy the Christmas holidays in style...Even with the mall overflowing with people this was a very enjoyable getaway for the both of us!!!
2 night romance trip Dec 19, 2014
"beautiful hotel in good location"
The staff is very friendly and helpful. The hotel was beautiful too. We only wish the hotel provided free wifi.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
Jane
"it was okay"
It was comfortable
1 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
Catherine
"Fantastic stay. Highly recommend."
My husband and I stayed here for a little staycation. It was marvelous. The rooms are lovely, the people were all very accommodating. Highly recommend.
1 night romance trip Dec 13, 2014
Jannean
"Excellence"
Everything was perfect! It was as near to excellence as can be! Beautiful facility!
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
rhu
"Renaissance"
By far one of the nicest hotels I've ever stayed at. The rooms were immaculate. The staff was very friendly
1 night business trip Sep 7, 2014
"Date night"
Fabulous stay!!
1 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
Nikki
My family and I were in town visiting family and needed somewhere to stay. I found this place on line at a great price. When we arrived I was blown away by how friendly the staff was and how nice the hotel was. Our room was very comfortable and clean. The next time I'm in town I'll be staying here.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
Jared
"RENAISSANCE ROCKS! Love this hotel!!!"
We stayed here a couple of years before for the Alabama game, but we were very rushed. I did notice how beautiful it was tho. When I searched for games for the Ole Miss game, everything was sold out, so I went to hotels.com and let them find the room for me. I was thrilled this was the hotel they found. It was absolutely wonderful. The service was awesome! The front desk was great. The clerk was named Cassandra or something like that. We got in late after the game and she called in cheeseburger orders to the kitchen just before it closed. We had food very quickly and it was perfect. Thanks so much. I have already posted on my facebook page about how much we enjoyed it. I will definitely recommend this hotel to family and friends. GEAUX TIGERS!!!
1 night trip Oct 25, 2014
Melanie
"Love the hotel it was a great experience! !"
Enjoyed our weekend there, enjoyed the patio, overall it was great.
Other trip Oct 23, 2014
Yadira
"Great Place"
We had a great time! What a beautiful hotel!
1 night romance trip Oct 11, 2014
"great experience"
Luxury from start to finish. Room were spacious with extra sofa bed.
2 night trip Oct 3, 2014
"Our son's visit"
We were visiting our son. The hotel was a close distance to him and overall a comfortable stay. We will be back.
Other trip Oct 9, 2014
"Wonderful"
My now husband and i stayed here the night of our wedding. Everything was so nice, minus a guy named ray who was kind of rude because we weren't through with our luggage cart when he wanted it for another customer. The bed was so comfy we could of stayed there all day.
1 night romance trip Sep 27, 2014
Chelbie
"Where's My Room With 2 Queens?"
Stayed here with my daughters for an LSU game - most people in the hotel seemed to be doing the same. Upon check in I was informed there were no rooms with 2 queens / twins as I had booked 3 weeks earlier. Apparently, I had no guaranteed - confirmation; booking with Hotels.com. Hmmmmmm. Asked for an option; was given none but a single room King for the 3 of us. Front desk clerk seemingly a newbie and with poor customer management skill. She got her property manager who offered an Executive King with a separate living space with a pull out. We fell for it. The actual King bed was fine/nice; but this was a Handicap Assisted room - which meant no bath tub; and no separate shower - set up for rolling in a wheel chair. Liveable if not what we expected/wanted. The AC unit was very loud in the separate living space - cycling on and off all night long -- keeping my one daughter up for hours during the night. Beware booking this way - apparently there are no guarantees of what you think you are paying for --- or --- the possibility the property will just take your choices away and use it for their own bookings. On a positive note: the bar and bar food were quite good -- and the bartender that evening did a great job keeping up with the large post-game crowd. I will only stay here again, if I have to.
1 night family trip Sep 27, 2014
"Great stay, service, location"
Loved it. Our stay was not long enough. Will definitely be our top choice anytime we visit the area again. Very modern and clean.
1 night romance trip Sep 20, 2014