All hotels in Solna, Sweden

Clean
    Breakfast is average
    Food is not good
"Nytt och fräscht"
Fyller alla funktioner för ett hotell i Solna trakten
1 night business trip Dec 10, 2015
A nice hotel
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
We arrived late and did not try all the facilities. Nice stay, small, but comfortable room, no complaints. Not a very interesting place, but we just needed a place to stay in this area. Å
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
"GREAT PLACE/GREAT PRICE"
Don't read the negative reviews about the internet!!!! As of today(September15,2013) it works just fine. Staff was super nice,and spoke perfect English.Figure out the bus,and train system because some taxi drivers will rip you off. 509 bus right outside hotel takes you to central train station in minutes.From there you can go anywhere. Downtown Stockholm 3 stops. I'll be back!
1 night business trip Sep 12, 2013
TommyC
"Good in all respect, except WIFI down each visit.."
It is a perfectly reasonable place, clean, convenient, suitable for business visits -- EXCEPT each time I stay there, the wifi system is HIGHLY unreliable. (All my travel partners had the same experience.) It works poorly early in the day and in the evenings, when usage is highest. I won't be able to stay there, going forward, because of this.
3 night business trip Aug 13, 2013
Alex S
"Good in many ways"
The hotel is situated well outside Stockholm, but not necessarily outside in a bad way. In the junction between to two major roads (the North-South & West-East freeways), close to the Friends Arena, Karolinska etc. etc. Surroundings are not fancy but neither does one have to be afraid of losing the rims of the car or more. Restaurants are a bit sparse and far apart and there’s no subway station really close by. With that said, it was clean, well kept, friendly staffed and the breakfast was a defiant plus with scrambled eggs, bacon and all the sandwiches and cereals one would need. Not a romantic getaway place but for things like my trip (sporting event with good friends) this is great and good value for my money.
2 night trip with friends Aug 9, 2013
Bjorn
"Clean room but don't care about customer complaint"
Impossible to access WIFI internet in certain room. The worse thing is that staffs are not to response to customer complaint when it was delivered.So, getI had to spend over 2 hours every night in the Lobby in order to make next day schedule. Do not choose this hotel if you want to expect happy experiences.
2 night family trip Jul 24, 2013
"Highly Recommend"
Really great staff. Easy location to get to from metro/train stop. Easy to get to/from airport. Great breakfast. Free coffee and tea all day!
4 night trip with friends May 24, 2013
"Basic, clean"
You get what you pay for. No complaints, but nothing special. Simple business hotel. Lack of iron in the room was annoying and the breakfast is pretty poor, but the rooms are clean and the staff are friendly. I would stay there again if I needed to be in the same area (Solna), but wouldn't recommend it to a friend.
1 night business trip Jun 10, 2013
Ross
"Great hotel in Stockholm"
The service desk was very friendly and helpful. I will definitely stay at this hotel again.
3 night trip May 17, 2013
"Thoroughly enjoyed our stay here"
The hotel is very new and clean and service was exceptionally good. Good value for the money. There is a very large, beautiful, bright and inviting atrium as you enter the hotel. The bathroom while clean was comparable to a 2 star hotel in the United States. Quality and diversity of breakfast was the absolute best that we experienced during our three week, four country trip in Europe. The hotel is located in the suburbia but it is only a 5 minute walk to a metro station with trains going directly to the International airport, as well as to the center of Stockholm. Everyone at the hotel speaks English fluently.
3 night romance trip May 17, 2013

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"Business trip"
This hotel was booked for me by my company travel team, which is an hotel they have used in the past. So I was dissapointed to find that my experience of this hotel was so dissapointing. There was nowhere to park, no hot water or towels in my room, and very noisy air conditoning.
Other trip Dec 9, 2015
"Great hotel if you wanted this location"
I stayed here for one night and attended a meeting in downtown Stockholm. I choose this hotel because it was half way between the airport and downtown. That was a mistake and it would have been far better to just stay downtown. This hotel is remote and there is nothing much around it...but you can walk to a train station. Apart from the location the hotel was very nice.
1 night business trip Nov 10, 2015
Best breakfast ever! A very comfortable hotel.
2 night family trip Oct 27, 2015
Helen
"Hotel planned for business, not for customers"
Sorry, I took a picture fro mthe window - there was a lot of trash on the roof that was just in front of my room. I took a picture and can send it to you. I really was disappointed and would appreciate some kind of attention by the hotel thinking next possible stay.
1 night business trip Oct 21, 2015
Tero
Nice hotel within 5 - 10 mins walk to the train station. I used the hotel to attend tea conference in Alvsjo's Stockholm international fair centre and the commute was vey easy (around 30 mins easy train ride). I would not mind using it again
4 night business trip Sep 14, 2015
Mr E B
"Worst hotel I ever went to in my life"
Worst time of my life, most of the rooms are actually storage rooms with small windowes veiw toward the lobby. No air conditioning, no window, you won't be able to sleep due to the thick air and heat. Staff are rude with attitude. Rooms are small and not as you see in the pictures. Worst hotel I ever went to in my life, hotel.com need to delete all those fake reviews on the website. It's a warning for you people. Do not make the same mistake I did. And the food sucks.
3 night romance trip Sep 10, 2015
"Happy to recommend this hotel."
Very good. The staff was extremely helpful, warm and kind. Buffet breakfast excellent.
9 night family trip Aug 23, 2015
Mario
IN
"Ok tourist hotel"
Good tourist hotel, close to railway station for Central Stockholm in 12 min., long waiting at reception as only one receptionist, poor breakfast
2 night family trip Aug 13, 2015
Andrea
The hotel is one of the best hotels I have been. Rooms are big and very clean. The only problem is that it is far from city center, you need to walk and take train. No shop around the hotel so basically you can't do much in the evening after you are back. Food is not served in the hotel, you get very good breakfast. Lobby is nice, there are free tea and coffee available. People in reception are nice and kind and helpful. I may stay again.
2 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
Mahsa
Den var kanon bra.trivdes väldigt bra.
2 night trip with friends Jul 18, 2015
Annika
"Nice and comfortable stay"
Stayed there for three nights. Well maintained and clean rooms. Ambiance of the hotel is very good. Only con would be the distance from the train station. It's almost 800m which becomes a bit tiring if you are there for tourism. Although there is a bus station within 150m but the bus doesn't go all the way as construction underway close to train station. So moving with luggage might be seen as a problem if you are traveling heavy.
3 night romance trip May 9, 2015
Khurram
"Good Hotel to stay, pretty near to Station."
Stay was comfortable, staff for very generous. Except the Breakfast where things were not available T 9:30 and nobody bothered to refill.
1 night family trip May 14, 2015
IN
"Good Value"
The hotel is clean and comfortable and in a good location for business in Stockholm.
1 night business trip Mar 31, 2015
"Cean, well kept hotel and situated in a quiet area"
A comfortable hotel. Very clean and quiet. Reception staff are very helpful at all times. Rooms are confortably spaced and give a good breathiing space. Rooms are simple but well designed.
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
Anthony
Very tired hotel. Would not stay again.
1 night business trip Oct 15, 2014
Hotel facilities are great but customer service could be better. I asked for a wake up call and a taxi - I did not get the wake up call, no taxi was called - I was late for my train. No assistance with buggage and no apology from the staff on duty!
2 night trip Oct 3, 2014
"Ibis Styles Jarva"
The hotel is generally ok, three train stations of Stockholm Central Station. I did not understand why at about the same price I paid, I got a room with 2 stars and my friends got a room with 4 stars. Because of this trick I will never choose this hotel again.
2 night family trip Jul 29, 2014
Clean modern hotel with helpful staff,excellent breakfast buffet , the only downside was a late check-in, l think this was due to the fact that the hotel was full the previous night, overall I would be happy to use again
1 night business trip Jun 30, 2014
Phil
"Very tidy room"
Nice, basic hotel. Would definitely use again.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2014
Fletch
"Room fine, but..."
No complaints with the room at all, excellent choice at breakfast but anybody with mobility restrictions should probably look elsewhere, particularly if planning to use the station at Ulriksdal to travel into and out of Stockholm. At the time of writing (June 2014) the surrounding area is going major redevelopment and there was no paved path all the way from the station to the door of the hotel.
3 night business trip Jun 23, 2014
Ian
"Good stay"
Great place to stay if you want to avoid paying the high cost of city centre hotels. Very close to the commuter rail and just a quick ride to the city centre. It is also not far from the airport via commuter rail if you want to save a few dollars.
2 night trip with friends May 31, 2014
"great hotel"
great rooms good breakfast close to transpor links for train to cenral stockholm and bus to airport
3 night trip May 23, 2014
bp
Good hotel for the price we paid..
3 night business trip May 23, 2014
"Friendly Staff and convenient location"
I was in Stockholm on business and booked the hotel because of it's location close to our office. The location is also close to a commuter train station 15 minutes from Stockholm Central and also you can jog in the nearby forest. I found the Hotel reception staff very helpful both over the phone and at the desk. A hotel is a hotel, but good staff make a big difference. This made this a very pleasant stay in Stockholm.
2 night business trip May 21, 2014
Conor
"Very nice hotel"
Staff very helpful. Breakfast was the same selection every day and hotel was a short walk to the nearest train to go into Stockholm Central. Thanks for a great stay.
10 night trip May 7, 2014
Louis
Great Value. Location is good in that it is close to the bus stop and a train station into the city. It is in a business park so convenient for business but not for sightseeing. Breakfast was not very good. Hotel room was very clean and great for a weekend trip to relax. Would definitely stay here again and would recommend it to others.
2 night trip with friends May 9, 2014
American Expat
"Convienent"
Although out of town, it was 5min walk from Ulriksdal Station and 5mins from Järva Krog stop to/from Arlanda. Wi-Fi was unusable a couple of times and room was a bit warm even for October(although coming from a cold house in Scotland may explain that!). Not much in the way of eateries nearby, apart from one good pizza place nearby, so need to eat in Hotel or travel. Under bed looked like it had never been cleaned (trying to retrieve dropped paperwork).
7 night family trip Oct 12, 2013
"terrible service at the restaurant"
Not only we found potatochips left over in the draw in the room, we found the hotel restaurant very very bad! When we got seated at the restaurnt, the waiter said it will take one and half hour to get you food and left us. Then we said OK and have a long and relax dinner. About 5 minutes later, the waiter put two hambergers on the table. Are you ready to order food or there is two hamberger. I said we do not need hamberger from someone else mistake ones. He said fine and took the two hamberger away and so as our menue which we are about to order! We just left there but I have never seen such a bad service at the hotel restaurant and NEVER return that hotel. NEVER!
1 night business trip Oct 9, 2013
very upset at this hotel
very pleased
2 night trip Sep 20, 2013
aces forever
"Why can't every hotel check-in be as good as this."
The hotel is just 100m from the Arlanda to Stockholm Flygbuss stop. It is the first stop out of the airport and so it is convenient on that score. It is also 200m from a commuter railway station. The hotel is very modern and the rooms were clean and well kitted out. All of the staff were good and friendly but the reception team were a cut above any other hotel I have stayed at. The check was made super easy by allow me to complete the registration form in my room and drop back when I am next in reception. BRILLIANT idea.
2 night business trip Sep 10, 2013
Rich P
"Convenient hotel in Sweden"
I stayed there for a couple of nights in August. The staff is very friendly and the location is convenient if you arrive to Arlanda.
Other trip Aug 30, 2013
frid86
This is a very good hotel to stay in very expensive Stockholm. The hotel is 10 minutes train journey from the city and 15 minutes walk. We (family of 4 from Uk ) Stayed in family suite , we book in Advance and got cheap rate. The facilities were excellent and the service was excellent too. good breakfast. I will recommend to any body with out any doubt.
3 night family trip Jul 31, 2013
yas-England
"Good hotel"
Very good hotel. I`d like to say thanks to the general manager of this hotel and all the staff who do an excellent job.Breakfast was good.The hotel had its own mini gym and sauna.A bit far from the centre of stockholm but the train station is only a several minute walk away and the trains run frequently and take ten minutes to reach the centre.
4 night trip Jul 31, 2013
"Great short break hotel"
Staff very help. Limited evening food during our stay
Other trip Aug 8, 2013
"Excellent hotel and staff!"
The hotel staff were friendly and would go out their way to help you. They even printed our boarding passes for our flight. The rooms and hotel was extremely clean and offered a great breakfast in the morning. I Would highly recommend this hotel and I look forward to returning some time in the future.
3 night trip with friends Jul 26, 2013
Basic service, clean and in a good location for my work, not close to the city centre
4 night business trip Jul 22, 2013
"Good breakfast included"
Ideal
7 night business trip Jul 15, 2013
"Great "Josephin" staff"
I like This Hotel because it is not so expensive but still great in every thing
3 night business trip Jun 8, 2013
ANTON
"Value for money if booked in advance"
Comfortable stay, clean room, good breakfast, on site gym a bonus (a little small but never found it busy), 5-6 mins walk to station. The area has a lack of eating places around it , but does have a very nice lake across the motorway if you want to go for a run/walk.Few things need to be sorted - Wireless service wasnt that good. Reception had to restart the router 4-5 times in a space of an hour. Also the housekeeping does not seem to be upto mark. had no soap in the bathroom, as well as a broken plug on the lamp. If possible try and take a room with a window (though you have to pay more for that)
2 night business trip Jun 12, 2013