All hotels in Fullerton, California, United States of America
333 E. Imperial Hwy, Fullerton, CA, 92835, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

"Big rooms good parking"
Great staff the bathrooms need to be updated breakfast is weak
Response by Days Inn And Suites Fullerton
Thank you for your feedback, we will make sure our management hears your concerns so we can better serve you in the future.
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
"Pretty good deal for the money"
The hotel was nice, but they did not have a binder concerning services in the hotel or how to find things outside the hotel, like restaurants. The breakfast was complete--cereal, boiled eggs, fruit, even waffles.
Response by Days Inn And Suites Fullerton
We are happy to hear our price fit your traveling budget and our breakfast met your your expectations during your stay.
1 night business trip Jan 23, 2015
Emelyn
read the reviews and found a 90% approval. I agree, this hotel is a good bang for the buck.
Response by Days Inn And Suites Fullerton
Thank you for your review, we are happy that our hotel met all your needs and look forward to serving you again.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
brian
"Nice Stay."
Hotel was great! Resonable price, good location, large, clean rooms. The breakfast was reasonable: waffles, oatmeal, yogurt, pastries. My only minor complaints were the shower would occasionally change to real hot or real cold--enough so you had to step out of the water briefly. This only happened on 1 day of my 3 day stay. The other is I would have liked the pool and spa to be opened past 9 pm.
Response by Days Inn And Suites Fullerton
Thank you for the five star review, we are pleased to know we exceeded all your expectations and hope to see you again in the future.
3 night trip Jan 20, 2015
Douglas
"Good price and clean."
I had a comfortable 2 night stay over a weekend, and the price was good. It was a quiet area, but not sure what it would be like during the week when businesses in the surrounding area had people coming and going.
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
"Okay for the price."
Not bad for the price.
Response by Days Inn And Suites Fullerton
Thank you for your review we are glad our price met your needs and hope you visit us again in the future.
1 night trip with friends Jan 15, 2015
"Nice, clean room"
Nice, clean room
Response by Days Inn And Suites Fullerton
We are pleased to know our rooms were nice and comfortable during your visit and hope we get to see you again soon.
1 night romance trip Jan 15, 2015
"Fairly good for the price"
Good price, convenient location, clean room and excellent complimentary breakfast.
Response by Days Inn And Suites Fullerton
Thank you for choosing our hotel for your recent traveling needs, we are pleased to know our price, location and rooms all exceeded your standards and look forward to serving you in the future.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
Jenny
"Good for family"
Good Hotel to stay in family. The Breakfast is very complete and the service was good. The parking and facilities are convenient. In summer the pool and gym are very convenient. In general good hotel.
Response by Days Inn And Suites Fullerton
We appreciate the five star review and are happy to hear our staff showed you the customer service we strive for at Days Inn; we hope to see you soon.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
E
"Very nice"
Very nice hotel. Rooms were comfortable, clean and roomy. Good location, close to shopping and freeways. Clean pool.
Response by Days Inn And Suites Fullerton
Thank you for the five star review, we are pleased to hear our rooms were comfortable clean and met all your needs; we hope to see you again in the near future.
2 night romance trip Oct 9, 2014
"Will stay there again"
We stay there for Disneyland and it was not to far only 20 minutes drive
Response by Days Inn And Suites Fullerton
Thank you for choosing our Days Inn for your traveling needs, we hope you enjoyed your trip to Disneyland; we look forward to your next visit.
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Bradley
"Skip it"
Old, tired, crowded. Had wait for one of only 2 carts in hotel. Old round toilet that sprays your privates!!
Response by Days Inn And Suites Fullerton
We are sorry to hear we fell short of meeting your expectations during your visit and hope we get a chance to better serve you in the future.
3 night romance trip Dec 24, 2014
"It was Okay"
When we walked into the room it was very cold because someone had left the window open. When I travel, I bring blue ice along to keep stuff cold and there was so much frost in the freezer that I could only fit one blue ice package. The distance from Disneyland was fine. There seemed to be a lot of shopping in the neighborhood but I didn't do any shopping nearby so I couldn't say much about it.
Response by Days Inn And Suites Fullerton
We are sorry to hear your room was cold upon your arrive but pleased to know you enjoyed your sta.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Andrea
"great value"
Room was clean & comfortable. Excellent value.
Response by Days Inn And Suites Fullerton
Thank you for your comments we are pleased that our rooms were clean and comfortable and look forward to you serving you in the future.
2 night romance trip Dec 24, 2014
Kenneth
"We will stay there again"
The beds were comfortable. The room had a microwave, fridge, safe and plenty of room. It was quiet and the fan worked well. The bathroom was separate, which we like with a large tub/shower, good hairdryer and toiletries replaced daily. It was well maintained and clean. We made coffee in our room and although we didn't have breakfast there, it looked very nice.
Response by Days Inn And Suites Fullerton
Thank you for the five star review after your most recent visit with us, we are happy to hear your bed met your standards and you enjoyed all the amenities we have to offer; we look forward to serving you again.
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
Cameron
"In the process of updating"
Property is older, but they are in the process of updating. Our room was fine, the bathroom needed some work. Overall, just okay.
Response by Days Inn And Suites Fullerton
We are happy to know you see our updates are were happy with your room; we hope to see you again at our Days Inn.
Other trip Dec 24, 2014
"Location"
For where we needed to be, you couldn't ask for a better location
Response by Days Inn And Suites Fullerton
Thank you for the five star review after your visit with us we are glad our location met your needs and hope we can serve you again in the future.
Other trip Dec 24, 2014
"My review..."
When I got there, I was informed there was an earlier accident in the corner that made the power go out. They had their own generator (I was glad about that). But there was a "water" smell, not sure if it was due to that accident. Overall, the hotel was nice, free continental breakfast and the staff was nice.
Response by Days Inn And Suites Fullerton
We are happy to know our hotel met your needs and our staff was friendly; we hope to serve you again in the future.
2 night business trip Dec 18, 2014
The room was great for the price. All the staff were friendly. Would definately stay here again
Response by Days Inn And Suites Fullerton
Thank you for choosing Days Inn, we are delighted to hear our price, rooms and staff met your expectations; we look forward to seeing you again.
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
"Birth of Grandchild"
We came for the birth of my first grandchild. The hotel was very nice. I had to leave early because my daughter got sick and everyone was very nice to give me a refund for one night. I will be back!
Response by Days Inn And Suites Fullerton
Congrats on your new addition and thank you for choosing our hotel for your traveling needs; we look forward to seeing you again.
2 night family trip Dec 11, 2014
Janet
"Convenient hotel in the area"
My time there was decent. There was nothing too fancy, yet there was nothing too shabby as well. I think the price was reasonable for the amenities available. An issue that occurred was when the water needed to be shut off for repairs. The front desk had told me that the water would be off the next day around lunchtime, but they shut the water off that very day in the afternoon. This prevented me from taking a shower after I had worked out, and so I went to my dinner engagement without having taken a shower. This irked me, but what can one do when the water gets turned off.
Response by Days Inn And Suites Fullerton
Thank you for your comments, we are happy we were able to meet your needs and that our price fit your traveling budget; we hope you choose us again when in the area.
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
"marginal comodity for rent"
Breakfast was very marginal. Only hot item was waffles and toast... no eggs. Beds were low to ground, could stand to be replaced.
Response by Days Inn And Suites Fullerton
We appreciate your feedback and will make sure we look into your issues in a timely manner so we can better serve you in the future.
2 night business trip Dec 5, 2014
Jose Luis Lopez
"nearby local shopping"
The hotel was clean and provided all the necessities. The room came with small refrigerator and microwave. Beds were comfortable and the staff courteous. local shopping mall just down the street and walking distance to some restaurants.
Response by Days Inn And Suites Fullerton
We are pleased to hear our facility met all your needs and expectations and that our rooms were comfortable; we hope to serve you again in the near future.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
paul
"Overall--GOOD"
Convenient. Well priced.
Response by Days Inn And Suites Fullerton
Thank you for your review we are happy our location and price met your needs; we look forward to seeing you again.
6 night romance trip Nov 25, 2014
Kelley
"O"
This was a true no frills place. The room was noisy, bathroom fixtures needed replacing. Continental breakfast not very inviting. Staff was cordial. I probably would not stay for more than one night at this location. It served its purpose for a one night stay
Response by Days Inn And Suites Fullerton
We are sorry to hear we did not meet your standards and will make sure management hears your concerns so we can better serve you in the future.
1 night business trip Nov 14, 2014
"Friendly staff. Quite hotel."
Convenient location. Not far from Walmart. I enjoyed my stay. It is very clean.
Response by Days Inn And Suites Fullerton
We are delighted to hear our staff showed you the customer service we strive for at Days Inn, we look forward to your next visit.
Al
"Unexpected surprise."
Pleasant - If it were closer to my workplace I'd stay here every time. The building has been there over 20 years it hardly seems to have the marks of age. The rooms are ample, huge bathroom, clean, heater worked well. The beds are uncomfortable and the pillows hard. The breakfast is healthy and excellent. Hot HC eggs in the shell, obviously prepared on the premises as the yolks weren't hard like the pre-cooked eggs. Hot cereal (did not taste), a variety of yogurts, waffles, toast and other breads. And Kimshi!! clearly there to cater to the large Asian guest influx but what a healthy choice to introduce and have available to everyone. Frankly the longer drive might be worth staying here especially for the reasonable rate I paid. For me the added advantage is the safety factor in the area and that this being my old 'hood I already know the area.
Response by Days Inn And Suites Fullerton
Thank you for your kind words, we are happy to know that your room, our cleanliness and breakfast all met your needs during your visit; we look forward to seeing you soon.
1 night business trip Nov 13, 2014
Digna
"Days Inn is just so-so"
This was a hotel that looked good on Hotels.com, but wasn't so great once we got there. We didn't have any issues or problems, but the hotel is older and very well worn. The hallways smelled musty and when we arrived to our room at 1am, the window was wide open (and we were on the first floor). The room was semi-clean - had a stain on the bed spread - and the carpet, bathroom and furniture were all well "used". Parking was free and it is close to Disneyland (20 minute drive), but the breakfast was very basic and the food quality was low. I wouldn't recommend this hotel and I'm sure there were other properties in the area that were newer and cleaner for a similar price.
Response by Days Inn And Suites Fullerton
We are sorry to hear we did not fully meet your expectations and will make sure we address your concerns in a timely manner.
1 night romance trip Oct 29, 2014
D Cameron
The location was perfect for our getaway. However, the room had many items broken. The breakfast was basic, they could improve it with more healthy choices.
Response by Days Inn And Suites Fullerton
Thank you for your comments, we are glad to hear our location met your needs and will make sure management hears your concerns about the breakfast area so we can better serve you next time.
2 night trip with friends Oct 24, 2014
C Ruz
"easy access to major businesses"
The hotel check in was quick and the room was ready when I arrived. They provide a good breakfast to get your morning started. The room was clean and it was serviced every day so it was nice after a busy day to come back and relax.
Response by Days Inn And Suites Fullerton
Thank you for the five star review, we are delighted to hear our hotel accommodated all your needs and that you enjoyed our continental breakfast; we hope to serve you again in the near future.
4 night business trip Oct 19, 2014
james
"Noisy first floor"
Kids in the hallways at midnight on the first floor, making it super noisy. First floor experience not great.
Response by Days Inn And Suites Fullerton
Thank you for bringing this to our attention, we will make sure our staff understands how to address these issues if they occur again; we hope to see you at our Days Inn in the future.
2 night romance trip Oct 17, 2014
"Mr."
Very good
Response by Days Inn And Suites Fullerton
We are glad to hear you had a good stay with us.
3 night family trip Oct 18, 2014
Douglas
"A quiet place"
this is my second stay here. First time I got a huge room and the second I got a medium size one. Still don't know where the pool is. It's a quiet place, there is food spots everywhere. Close enough to Knotts and Disneyland. I recommend this place for couples though.
Response by Days Inn And Suites Fullerton
We always enjoy hearing from our return guests and are pleased to know we continue to meet your needs and standards.
1 night trip Oct 18, 2014
"Excellent staff service"
Clean hotel, breakfast room clean and excellent customer service friendly and nice
Response by Days Inn And Suites Fullerton
We appreciate the five star review and are happy to know our cleanliness, breakfast and customer service met your standards; we hope to see you again.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Jaime
"Close to major freeways and places to eat!"
Family with two tweens. The hotel and accommodation's where excellent for what we paid. We especially liked the breakfast selection. We'll definitely return!
Response by Days Inn And Suites Fullerton
Thank you for the five star review, we are delighted to hear our hotel was able to assist in all of your needs and accommodated as needs; we look forward to serving your family in the future.
Other trip Oct 17, 2014
Traveler
For $90 a night, I expected more plush accommodations. When I requested more towels and coffee for room, I was told they would send them right up, they never arrived before we had to check out.
Response by Days Inn And Suites Fullerton
Thank you for your review, we are sorry you did not receive your requested items and will make sure that is addressed.
Other trip Oct 11, 2014
Dee
"No internet services"
NO INTERNET SERVICE VERY UPSET and hotel management not overly concerned to sort out. Will NOT stay at this hotel again.
Response by Days Inn And Suites Fullerton
We are sorry to hear our internet was down during your stay but we hope to get a chance to better serve you in the future.
1 night business trip Oct 5, 2014
Freylit USA Inc.
"All I can ask for meet my expectations"
My room was clean the bed comfortable. I had a few questions and the staff were helpful and friendly
Response by Days Inn And Suites Fullerton
Thank you for the five star review, we are delighted to hear our hotel exceeded your expectations and that our staff was able to assist with all your questions; we hope to see you again soon.
4 night trip Sep 22, 2014
"my stay at days inn and suites"
The staff at the front desk were great. The cleaning staff was good except I had to call twice for toilet paper and had to ask them to change the linens. ... other then that my stay was great. ...
Response by Days Inn And Suites Fullerton
We are pleased to hear our staff showed you the customer service we strive for and that our housekeeping did all they could to make you a happy guests; we hope to see you again.
3 night family trip Sep 6, 2014
Jaime Olivarez
"close and convenient"
Wife has aunt that had 90th birthday over the weekend. The hotel was located in the middle so travel back and forth between venues was a god sent not knowing the LA area. Easy in and out of the hotel was for me super important. Nice stay.
Response by Days Inn And Suites Fullerton
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback after your stay, we are happy to know our location was perfect for your visit and hope you enjoyed the birthday party; we look forward to serving you in the future.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
Very satisfied. Room was clean, met all our needs. Was nice to have a refrigerator in the room. Laundry facilities on site was also a nice thing to have.
Response by Days Inn And Suites Fullerton
Thank you for the five star review, we are happy to know you were satisfied with your stay and we were able to meet all your needs; we hope you choose us again when in the area.
3 night family trip Sep 12, 2014
"Convenient, Clean"
Our stay was made better by the fact that they let us use the heated pool pretty late and didn't bother us after the long days of sight seeing. The hotel is convenient because of its location on Imperial Highway and we had a great overall stay.
Response by Days Inn And Suites Fullerton
We are happy to hear our staff did everything they could to accommodate your needs and our location met your standards; we hope to serve you again.
4 night trip Sep 10, 2014
"Great Value Hotel"
Nice and Clean
Response by Days Inn And Suites Fullerton
We are happy to know your room met your needs.
2 night trip Jun 16, 2014
Leopoldo Ron
The hotel was clean and very easy to locate. The breakfast was good and ver convenient especially if you have to leave early.
Response by Days Inn And Suites Fullerton
We are delighted to know our location, breakfast and staff met your expectations and hope we see you again at our Days Inn location.
Other trip Sep 12, 2014
Maria
"I could not sleep all night"
because I heard a mechanical sound all night...but others were all good.Swimming pool and jacuzzi was clean..of course room was clean..
Response by Days Inn And Suites Fullerton
Thank you for your review, we are sorry you were unable to get rest but happy to hear our hotel met your needs; we hope to better serve you in the future.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
"Great budget hotel for business trip"
Hotel was great for a couple day business trip. I have no huge complaints. Price fit my budget and was in a residential area close to where I needed to be.
Response by Days Inn And Suites Fullerton
Thank you for choosing Days Inn for your business travels, we are glad we could accommodate your needs and hope you choose us again.
2 night business trip Aug 27, 2014
Troy
"Family 2 nights trip"
Meet our needs, room is clean. The pool is heated and kids can swim at night.
Response by Days Inn And Suites Fullerton
We are happy to hear our hotel met your family’s vacation needs and the kids enjoyed our heated pool; we look forward to seeing you again.
1 night family trip Aug 29, 2014
The young man Jesus was very good with us. There was a mix up on my reservations and he went above and beyond to handle it. I was very impressed with him. Please let him know he is an excellent employee. He gave very good service. We were very pleased with everything.
Response by Days Inn And Suites Fullerton
Thank you for five star review, we are glad to know our staff did all they could to solve the mistake and make the proper accommodations for your stay; we look forward to your next visit.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
Paula Draney
EXPERIENCE WAS OKAY, JUST NEEDED TO STAY ONE NIGHT BEFORE GOING TO MY FINAL DESTINATION WITH OTHER FRIENDS. GOOD BREAKFAST OFFERED
Response by Days Inn And Suites Fullerton
We are glad to hear our location and continental breakfast fit your travel needs; hope to see again soon.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
"Welcome Surprise"
At the last minute we needed a hotel and this turned out to be a nice surprise. The hotel staff were very nice and the room was clean and the linens freshly updated.
Response by Days Inn And Suites Fullerton
We are happy to hear we exceeded your expectations during your stay and that our staff showed you the customer service we strive for; we hope to serve you again in the near future.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014