All hotels in Fullerton, California, United States of America
333 E. Imperial Hwy, Fullerton, CA, 92835, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

Great pool
    Clean
  • Value
  • Wellness
    Great wellness & sports facilities
"best yet in cali for the money"
this is a real nice hotel very clean, no problems . i would recomend to stay here, breakfast was good.
Other trip Jul 21, 2015
This hotel was the best we stayed at on our whole vacation. Clean rooms and hotel was very nice. Breakfast was nice and location had a lot of things nearby. Will definitely stay here again. A pleasant surprise.
Response by Days Inn And Suites Fullerton
Thank you for the five star review, we are delighted to hear we were your best stop during your vacation and hope we get to serve you again in the near future.
3 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
Bridget
"Did not honer AARP price"
Gave us a smoking room for AARP price smelled really bad if your not a smoker then charged us full price for non smoking room.
Response by Days Inn And Suites Fullerton
We are sorry to hear we fell short of meeting your expectations and will make sure we look into this issue.
Other trip Jul 19, 2015
Great room. Stayed for 3 days, it was very clean. Wonderful price
Response by Days Inn And Suites Fullerton
Thank you for the five star review, we are pleased to know we exceeded your expectations and that you had a great overall stay with us.
1 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
"Just okay"
This wasn't the best hotel we ever stayed in. It was very dated and old, not very comfortable. Breakfast was okay at best.
Response by Days Inn And Suites Fullerton
Thank you for your feedback, we will make sure management hears your concerns so we can better serve you in the future.
1 night family trip Jul 8, 2015
Beran
"Just right for one night"
We chose it for proximity to Disneyland- it was a great location!
Response by Days Inn And Suites Fullerton
We are happy to hear our hotel location met your traveling needs and hope you had a great time in Disneyland.
1 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
Good area lots of restaurants and shopping. Breakfast was fine. Room was clean and secure.
Other trip Jul 11, 2015
"Run down infested"
Roaches, that is all I have to say, roaches!
1 night family trip Jul 8, 2015
Beran
"Family vacation"
Friendly staff. Room is big but outdated. Free breakfast is the same everyday but still decent. I think the plumbing is very old that when taking a shower you cannot get the water temp to stay the same even for just 30 seconds. Fridge is also old that the wire divider are showing rust already.
Response by Days Inn And Suites Fullerton
Thank you for your feedback, we are sorry to hear we did not fully meet your needs and will make sure we look into your concerns.
6 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
Rhandy
"Good hotel for a reasonable price"
I have nothing bad to say. Our stay was enjoyable, in fact we tried to book it again and it was sold out. Nice area of Fullerton.
Other trip Jul 9, 2015
"Pretty average"
Room was decent for price paid. Clean, quiet room, free horrible breakfast was included. You really can't go wrong for the price. That being said, there is room for improvement. I've stayed here twice and the staff allows the first impression to be below average. The trash can at the entrance is always overflowing, ants everywhere. They will empty it when asked, but only when asked. Bring your own pillows unless you enjoy a concrete block to lay on. The pool was clean, but the spa was a cloudy cesspool. All in all, a decent place, just need some employees to take some pride in the place.
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
Chuck
Friendly staff, clean room was very spacious. Breastfast selection was good. We enjoyef our stayed it was very relaxing.
Response by Days Inn And Suites Fullerton
Thank you for taking the time to give us a review after your visit to our hotel, we are glad our staff, cleanliness and continental breakfast all met you standards; we hope you choose us again soon.
2 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
Nice friendly staff. Rooms were large, clean. Beds were a little on the hard side. Breakfast menu was small, ( no scrambled eggs, no bacon, no sausage, no ham). Other hotels offer a wider selection of breakfast food. Over-all a good hotel and room rates were good.
Response by Days Inn And Suites Fullerton
Thank you for your feedback, we are glad our rooms, staff and overall visit met your needs; we look forward to seeing you again at our Days Inn.
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
The hotel appears to be an older hotel and the room was clean. Nothing special, although no major complaints about the hotel.
Response by Days Inn And Suites Fullerton
We are delighted to know we met your needs and that our staff showed you the customer service we strive for; we look forward to serving you again soon.
1 night business trip Jun 25, 2015
3 days 2 nights. I had a big room. Carpet could use cleaning. Great Breakfast Room.
Response by Days Inn And Suites Fullerton
Thank you for choosing our Days Inn for your 3 night stay, we are happy to know your spacious room and our continental breakfast met your traveling needs; we look forward to seeing you again.
Other trip Jun 29, 2015
"very good hotel"
everything was fine.
Response by Days Inn And Suites Fullerton
Thank you for the review, we are happy we met all your needs and hope you visit us again soon.
3 night family trip Jun 16, 2015
Jose
nice hotel. good area. good breakfast. accommodating staff.
Response by Days Inn And Suites Fullerton
Thank you for your review, we are glad our hotel location, continental breakfast and staff made your stay a great one.
Other trip Jun 15, 2015
"Last Grandchild to Graduate from High School!!"
The room was very nice, comfortable. Well decorated and maintained. We did not have breakfast there, only because we used to live in Placentia and I worked at Beckman on Harbor Blvd. and wanted to have breakfast at Pauls or Two Sisters. (Old hangout). The only negative - the mattress could have been a little firmer. The lady at the front desk was VERY helpful!
Response by Days Inn And Suites Fullerton
We are happy to hear our staff showed you the customer service we strive for at Days Inn and that you had an overall great stay with us; we hope you choose us again when visiting the area.
1 night family trip Jun 10, 2015
Great staff, nice location, clean. Beds a little uncomfortable, though.
Response by Days Inn And Suites Fullerton
We are delighted to know our staff showed you the customer service we strive for and that our location and beds met your standards; we hope to see you again soon.
Other trip Jun 13, 2015
The shower had hot water and then cold water off and on. Employees were very nice and room was clean.
Response by Days Inn And Suites Fullerton
We are sorry to hear you had some issues with your water but happy to know our staff and cleanliness made your stay a good one.
Other trip Jun 11, 2015
"Bad Management"
Hot water was not working Hotel did not have hot water 3 wks prior to my stay. Elevator did not work one day was forced to use housekeeping elevator. Clogged sinks in lobby bathrooms. Management was non apologetic had nothing but excuses.
Response by Days Inn And Suites Fullerton
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback, we are sorry to hear you had a less than satisfactory stay with us and hope we can get a chance to better serve you in the future.
15 night family trip May 25, 2015
"Comfortable"
During the course of my husband's retirement we stayed at this Day's inn twice in 2 months. It felt like home. Thanks for making our stay; comfortable, quiet, relaxing and the staff friendly and helpful.
Response by Days Inn And Suites Fullerton
We appreciate the five star rating and are delighted to hear our hotel and staff made you feel at home during your 2 visits; we hope to serve you again at our Days Inn.
16 night trip May 24, 2015
"No HOT WATER."
Bubble no hot water. And I try to take a bath it only give cold water and it told 2 hrs to full bath. I just had back surgery. They hot shower or hot bath. No hot in this building. To spa was hot. But if you turn on jets you get a Bubble mess. For 109.00 dollars was not worth My time and money. Will not be coming back.
Response by Days Inn And Suites Fullerton
Thank you for bringing to our attention the issues you had with your room, we will make sure they get addressed in a timely manner.
1 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
No attractions near. Outside looks a little like a motel. Shower head low. Water from the shower would change from hot to cold or cold to hot. The free breakfast was horrible. Eggs weren't cook right. And the kitchen lady even asked for tip. Staff not very friendly. Ask for towels , never brought them. After 3 hours we had to go pick them up at the from desk.
Response by Days Inn And Suites Fullerton
Thank you for your feedback, we will make sure we look into all your suggestions and concerns so we can better serve you in the future.
Other trip Jun 10, 2015
Diana
"Don't leave anything in the refrigerator"
I was disappointed because I left some Sees candy in the refrigerator and when I went back about seven hours later, it had not been saved for me. I'm glad I did not leave a tip, because someone got a nice box of candy.
Response by Days Inn And Suites Fullerton
We are sorry to hear about your situation and are hoping you will give us a chance to better serve you in the future.
3 night family trip May 28, 2015
"Visit with Family"
Hotel is clean and comfortable. The staff tries to meet special requests. Staff is friendly and easy to work with. Breakfast is good and hotel seems secure. A nice place to stay!
Response by Days Inn And Suites Fullerton
We are glad our cleanliness and friendly staff met your expectations and that you enjoyed our continental breakfast; we hope you choose us again in the near future.
4 night family trip May 24, 2015
"Usually stay here-"
Third or fourth time I've stayed while in the area. Room not always refreshed even though I was out before noon if not earlier. Last day the elevator wasn't working right. I saw another party inform the desk. Later when I asked if the elevator was working yet, the clerk said it was "acting funny". She suggested I use the elevator at the end of the hall arond the corner. Elated that there was another elevator, I walked all the way there, went back again- no elevator. Back at the desk she said one had to open a door to the elevator. Confused, I asked again. She finally went down the hall with me to show me the unmarked door that held a service elevator within. I'm just glad there was another elevator, but there should have been a sign on the guest elevator if it hadn't been worked on yet. Another sign for directions to the service elevator, as well as on the door leading to it would also be appropriate. The clerk was occupied chatting with other staff at the time so it seemed annoying to her that I would need additional assistance.
Other trip May 26, 2015
"A good impression"
The room is tidy and clean. The staff is friendly . Good service. Good neighborhood. I'll stay here if I have chance back Fullerton. Thank hotels.com
Response by Days Inn And Suites Fullerton
Thank you for your comments, we are pleased to know our cleanliness, friendly staff and great customer service made your stay a great one; we hope to see you again soon.
2 night family trip May 21, 2015
PHAM
"Acceptable value hotel"
The hot water boiler malfunctioned but was repaired after a day. Room was clean facility was acceptable. A little more variety for breakfast would be welcomed but food was acceptable.
Response by Days Inn And Suites Fullerton
We are happy to hear our hot water heater issue did not ruin your visit and that you enjoyed your overall stay with us at Days Inn.
2 night business trip May 3, 2015
Christopher
"Days Inn and Suites Fullerton"
Convenient location to visit family in Fullerton. Very good price for us since we only need a place to sleep, nothing fancy required.
Response by Days Inn And Suites Fullerton
Thank you for your feedback, we are delighted to know our location and price fit your traveling needs.
2 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
"Not centrally located"
Room was very noisy to outside traffic. Also, the bathroom butted up against the bathroom of the adjoining room. When individual next door decided to use the shower, extremely noisy.
Other trip May 1, 2015
"Exceeded expectations"
Better than expected
Response by Days Inn And Suites Fullerton
We appreciate the five star review and are delighted to know we exceeded your standards; we hope to see you again at our Days Inn.
1 night business trip Apr 24, 2015
Ruben
"Pleasant stay"
Hotel was clean, staff friendly and helpful. The free Breakfast was an excellent way to start the day. The only downside - the shower height was very low - i'm only 5'7" but had to crouch down to get my hair wet... Will stay here again and highly recommend it.
Response by Days Inn And Suites Fullerton
Thank you for the five star review, we are pleased to know we exceeded all your expectations and that you enjoyed all our hotel has to offer; we look forward to serving you in the future.
1 night family trip Apr 20, 2015
"great stay"
Hotel was great. Very clean and polite staff. Elevator was a little scary. Sounds like it needs some servicing. But overall great stay. Would recommend to b family and friends.
Response by Days Inn And Suites Fullerton
We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your overall stay with us and that you would be recommending our hotel to other; we hope to serve you again soon.
1 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
"Noisy night"
Some of the hotel staff are very lazy! Noisy Neighbors and staff wouldnt handle the situation! Called desk twice and went to desk at 2am and she acted to lazy to deal with it!
Response by Days Inn And Suites Fullerton
Thank you for your review, we are sorry to hear you were not fully satisfied with your visit; we will do our best to correct these issues before your next stay with us.
3 night family trip Apr 14, 2015
"Fit our needs, will possibly book again"
Close to the Anaheim area, but lower hotel rate. Continential breakfast was minimal with "packaged" pastries. Hotel staff very friendly!
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
K
"A night away"
I have stayed there several times and feel very comfortable.
Response by Days Inn And Suites Fullerton
Thank you for the five star review, we are happy to know that you continue to choose us and enjoy your stay every time; we look forward to your next stay.
1 night trip Apr 15, 2015
Yvonne
"Stop the noisy, rude neighbors!!!"
The day time staff seems to be helpful and polite. The night time front desk staff lady was not helpful at all. I called desk due to ppl next door being loud, fighting, slamming doors and screaming starting at 10:30pm. Didn't stop until 2am. Called twice and went to desk. It seemed like a inconvenience for her. She wanted me to go get there room number??? I was very uncomfortable and scared to leave my room. That's her job not mine! I've stayed at lots of Days Inns and it was nice. This one needs some adjustments!
Response by Days Inn And Suites Fullerton
We are sorry to hear you had to experience this situation during your stay with us, we will make sure to address our staff so they know how to handle these situations in the future; we hope to serve you again at our Days Inn location.
3 night family trip Apr 14, 2015
Tami
"Quiet, safe location but facilities lacking"
Pros: Relatively quiet, *plenty* of parking, safe area, no-frills food options nearby Cons: Facilities are showing their age, broken light switch panel, light in bathroom automatically turns on noisy fan that also blows (?) air into bathroom, shower water can suddenly alternate from truly scalding to ice cold a few times in the space of one shower, other guests turning on their shower can be loud enough to wake you up (but no other noises were that loud)
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
"Great value for money !!"
Clean and tidy . Ample breakfast for us , but don't expect a feast ! No complaints at all, and we would definitely book in again if we returned to the area. Perfectly located for down town Brea, only two mins drive away .
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
steve
"It was close to all my engagements."
It was a comfortable stay. The only problem I experienced was keeping the temperature constant while showering.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
evie
"We wanted inexpensive not uncomfortable."
I do have to say that the hotel is very inexpensive, however the comfort of this hotel left a lot to be desired. Yes cheap is nice and it was not filthy but the carpets had stains and the towels seemed old. The bed was horribly uncomfortable. I realize that improvements to these items will most likely raise the price. With that said it is a fairly ok hotel if inexpensive, and just using the room to sleep is what your looking for. On a positive note the breakfast is pretty good and coffee was excellent.
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
Monique
"Away from the hustle and bustle."
Good hotel. Free breakfast- friendly staff. Quiet location. Lots of restaurants and stores close by.
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
Porter
"Nice Place to Stay"
Motel is convenient to shopping and freeways. Breakfast was good and plentiful. Enjoyed our stay.
Response by Days Inn And Suites Fullerton
We are delighted to know you enjoyed your overall stay with us and that our location met your needs; we look forward to your next visit.
3 night romance trip Mar 25, 2015
"Good Hotel and closer to Disney Park"
We planned for Disneyland to celebrate my kid 3rd Bday and was looking for Hotel closer to Disney park and found Days Inn around 8 miles away. Hotel was good and staff was courteous and surrounding one has Walmart and other eating places. Overall good hotel to stay. Even beaches like Newport, Huntington were not far away. Had good time with family.
Response by Days Inn And Suites Fullerton
Thank you for choosing our hotel for your family trip to Disneyland, we are happy to know that hotel met your needs and that our staff showed you the customer service we strive for; we hope to see you again soon.
3 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
Tarun
"Painfilled night"
Both Queen Beds were extremely firm and aged. Neither my husband or I were able to sleep for longer than an hour at a time.
Response by Days Inn And Suites Fullerton
We are sorry to hear you were unable to get a good nights rest during your visit and hope we get the chance to better serve you in the future.
1 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
"Pleasantly surprised for the price!"
The hotel was easy to find. The staff were friendly and checked us in quickly. The room was good sized and had a small refrigerator and microwave oven. It was clean, pleasant, and well maintained. The beds were quite comfortable. I would definitely stay there again!
Pat
"Hotel was a very convenient location, close to all"
The only negative thing I can say is that they don't leave you enough towels (only 1 per person), and they only have one elevator for 4 floors. Breakfast was decent, plenty of seating. Room was clean, beds were nice, but the air conditioning unit makes quite a bit of noise when it comes on.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
"Likes to travel"
It was very nice.
Response by Days Inn And Suites Fullerton
We appreciate the five stars and are pleased to know we met all your needs.
1 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
Greg
"Overall Good Value"
For the money spent we were overall very pleased. There were a couple of items but they would not stop us from staying there again. Breakfast hours are 6-9am, would like to see that expanded until 10am. We had 4 people in the room, but each day we were left 3 towels, I would think room service would be informed how many are in each room. Shower head is very low (I am 5' 7" and it hits me in the face, having to squat down to rinse hair) and low pressure. Friendly staff.
Response by Days Inn And Suites Fullerton
Thank you for your comments, we are pleased to hear you had a great overall stay with us and will make sure management hears your concerns so we can make your next stay that much better.
3 night family trip Mar 21, 2015