All hotels in London, England, United Kingdom
45 Prescot Street, London, England, E1 8GP, United Kingdom, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Far from middle of town"
The staff were generally fine, the concierge was helpful.
Other trip May 29, 2013
"Nice hotel near Tower of London"
Very nice hotel, clean, comfortable and walking distance to Tower of London and many restaurants and shops. Nice restaurant right next door for quick breakfast. Very small shower only drawback. Also close to tube stations.
Other trip May 22, 2013
"Close to what we wanted to see!!!"
Beautiful Hotel & lovely people to interact with. Would defiantly would spend my next stay in London at the Grange.
1 night trip May 3, 2013
"Really Good"
Grange Tower Bridge Hotel, was actually really good, the staff was very polite and serviceable, I enjoyed every minute of it. They were always willing to assist.
Other trip Apr 30, 2013
"Mini bar sensors! Be warned!"
After checking in and being a bit tired, my husband opened the minibar which looked like a small refrigerator (and didn't read the sticker on the front of the door that stated there were sensors inside) and popped our grapes and 2 hard boiled eggs inside. We immediately left and were gone about 4 hours. We got back to the room and the food was gone! I called the front desk and told them someone had entered our room and stollen our food. She checked and said, "That is not a refrigerator, it's a mini bar. Did you move anything inside? The computer says you drank a beer. Did you drink a beer? (No we hadn't) There's a charge to your room for a beer. The minibar was checked while you were out." I said, then they know we didn't and whether we drank a beer wasn't the point. Someone came into our room after we checked in! They replaced the food and took off the beer charge. But be warned!
Other trip Apr 29, 2013
Candice
"Modern, got an upgrade"
Overnight stay last week, modern hotel, great location for tourism, received an upgrade at reception, spacious room, revamped bathroom...overall very happy.
1 night business trip Apr 11, 2013
"Close to Tower of London not much else"
Overall we had a nice stay. The housekeeping staff would never leave wash cloths in the room, so we had to call each day to request them. Although the food was very good at the restaurant, the wait staff was not attentive at all. At the price that you pay, you would think they would be more willing to serve their customers. When we checked in, we were told that breakfast was included, we found out the next morning that it was not. Although close to the Tube and DLR train lines, the Tower of London, and the Tower Bridge, we were not centerally located for other attractions.
10 night trip Mar 30, 2013
"We loved the Grange"
Hotel definitely deserves its high ratings. This is a very clean hotel with all the amenities you'll need whether your trip is for business or leisure. We were sightseeing in and around London for eight days. The room was spacious and the bed and furnishings were very comfortable. We'd only planned to stay a this hotel for the first three days, but our experience was so good, we booked it again for the final three days, venturing out away from London area with the rest of the time. We LOVED the spa, with large indoor pool, hot tub, three specialty showers, hot and cold foot baths, steam room and sauna. AMAZING after a day on your feet seeing the sights. This hotel is just a few blocks from the Tower Hill subway stop on the District or Circle lines, close enough we just pulled our luggage on its wheels over to the hotel and back to the subway without the need for a taxi. We walked to the Tower Bridge and Tower of London from this hotel, again just a few blocks away. And we loved the pub next store to the hotel, which had reasonable-priced food and drinks. We ended up at Goodman Fields Wetherspoon most mornings for breakfast and also for our evening meals. The hotel breakfast buffet looked very good, but was a bit pricey for our tastes.
2 night family trip Apr 3, 2013
Byron and Tammy
"Very close to Tower of London and Tower Bridge"
We were so pleased with our choice of this London hotel, easily accessed by getting off the Circle Line or District Line from Tube (underground) at Tower Hill. An attendant at the station told us how to walk to our hotel, just two and a half blocks away. We had three suitcases between the two of us as well as several backpacks and managed fine to roll our suitcases on the sidewalk to the hotel. We also loved the simple and inexpensive pub right next to the hotel, where we ended up having every breakfast and dinner (why mess with success.) We had only planned to stay a few days, but enjoyed their spa and the quality of the hotel for such a reasonable price that we came back for two more nights before departing London for home. What a great way to end our travels in Europe.
3 night family trip Mar 29, 2013
Byron and Tammy
Perfect location, it's near the Tower Hill tube station. Friendly staff, and they have a nice lounge/bar area in the lobby.
4 night trip with friends Mar 13, 2013
Davin
"Nice but clumsy"
This would be a great place if it were not for a couple of things. First, the bathroom arrangement is odd. The shower is big as a minute and every surface is hard and VERY slippery. Second, the technology used for television connections is nonfunctional. This is the first time in many trips where I could not watch movies I brought with me because of the strangeness. I have no clue what the problem was but their hotel staff was of no use. Lastly, like so many hotels, their for was good but much too expensive. There were local restaurants just steps away with comparable food for 40% less. I would like to recommend the hotel but they are too impressed with themselves. I won't be back.
8 night trip Feb 15, 2013
"Great value in financial area"
Excellent hotel. A little far from shopping areas but a great deal.
1 night trip Feb 1, 2013
Globalfellow
"I LOVED THIS HOTEL!!!"
Beautiful! Don't miss a dip in the pool! Wonderful service in a great part of town! Close to public transportation and sites. I would recommend touring the city via bicycle if short on time!! OH and if you like Blues... Go to Soho neighborhood to "Ain't nothing but"... great crowd and great live music!!
1 night trip Jan 3, 2013
Leanne
"Great for business and pleasure travelers"
Lovely hotel in a nice location - withing walking distance of Tower Bridge and the Tower of London as the hotel's name suggests. The hotel looks new or is very well maintained. The room is large and spacious, and the fact that the shower and the bath are separate is a nice touch. They even have various types of power outlets so you will likely not need to ask for a converter if you are coming from another country. There's a nice pub adjacent to the hotel called Goodman's Field - I would suggest going there to eat instead of the hotel restaurant. There is nothing wrong with the hotel food, but it is a bit pricey, especially the breakfast if you don't include it in your initial reservation. The only thing I didn't like was not being able to open a window (sometimes I like some fresh air). Highly recommended and I will definitely be back to stay at Grange Tower.
Other trip Jan 4, 2013
Ryan
"perfect experience"
Having stayed at several hotels in London, this is by far my favorite. Location is safe, very close to three different tube stops. The staff is very polite and helpful, the rooms are very clean and modern.
Other trip Jan 2, 2013
Nasser
"Quiet spot in a downtown location."
We spent three nights in the hotel during the busy Christmas season. The hotel exceeded our expectations despite the busy atmosphere.
Other trip Dec 31, 2012
MC Family
"Very comfortable, modern and roomy hotel in London"
Would recommend, room is spacious, shower was great, free wifi....will stay again.
5 night business trip Dec 10, 2012
"Disappointment"
Great location. Nice spa and gym. Service below par. Staff lacked customer focus and did not achieve 5-star rating as expected. Level of knowledge of hotel, services and customer insight very lacking
Other trip Nov 26, 2012
Ed
"GM is good..Staff not so much"
Nicely furnished hotel but be warned about allowing the concierge staff to help you. I asked for an executive car and was told it was $25ponuds PER HOUR. This was the rate qouted by Dean when the driver picked me up. Turns out I was charged by the mile at $2.50 pounds PER MILE and not by the hour. The last minute charge was different than the hourly rates posted in the hotel lobby and qouted by the hotel staff. When I complained the staff, they argued with me and defended their go to supplier who probably paid Dean a commission. Never heard from a manager. My suggestion - try another branded hotel where the staff is a little more empathetic to it's guests and one that does a better job with communicating costs related to concierge services. Get the quote in writing if possible. The buffet breakfast quality is marginal and not worth the price. They shut it down at 11am with 50 people still eating...my suggestion is to keep it open till noon and keep fresh hot foods available til noon.
3 night business trip Nov 8, 2012
STK
"All new with great health club"
Newly built hotel within walking distance of Tower Hill underground station. I was upgraded to Executive Room, which was spacious and comfortable with an excellent bathroom with tub and separate stall shower. Health club is exceptional, very attractive with 25 meter swimming pool and full spa facilites.
Other trip Sep 2, 2012
JP
"Great for touring London."
Everythimg was was wonderful. The staff was most helpful. The room was great, also the food. Could not ask for more!
Other trip Aug 19, 2012
The Grange Tower Bridge Hotel was a great success for me and my family during our European vacation. Its approx. 4 blocks away from the Tower Brigde. It has an amazing pool, suana, steam room, etc. all indoors. There is this little tavern right across the street underneath the church which is very cozy, and the owner is very freindly.
Other trip Aug 6, 2012
Herb

"One of the best hotels I've stayed in."
I would highly recommend this hotel. We had a wonderful stay and the staff was very friendly and helpful.
5 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
Kari
"Grange Tower Bridge"
Overall hotel was in great location and room was very clean, the downside is the hotel is catering for a lot of hen weekends and the hotel felt very busy. There were groups of girls walking through the foyer in dressing gowns to go outside for a cigarette and the check in had long ques even at 4 in the afternoon. Personally I prefer to have a 5 star hotel with more personality and warmth about it and to not feel so big!
3 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
Elaine
"Nice..."
Stayed overnight on valentines, facilities & location were excellent. The room was luxurious as advertised however I found the staff to be dismissive and unhelpful not up to the supposed 5* standard
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Nick
"rather bad bar staff, awful security"
bar staff rubbish, had no idea on how to serve/pour drinks...security very very rude
2 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
sheleen
"Tower Grange Hotel, London"
Ideally situated for London sightseeing. Excellent hotel, immaculate rooms, great staff.
1 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
Christina
"What a find!"
Great hotel - ideally placed for a weekend of exhibitions & theatre. Very good value for money. A new area for us - we'll be back.
3 night romance trip May 22, 2015
"Enjoyed my stay - will stay again"
Good location close to two Underground stations and with restaurants and supermarkets nearby. Room was large and clean, beds comfortable and the bathroom was well appointed. All the staff seemed courteous and friendly. Didn't use restaurant so can't comment on that
3 night family trip May 22, 2015
Colin
"Not great"
What a disappointing stay... We were in London as exhibitors at a trade show. We chose to stay in expensive 5 star accommodation expecting comfort and luxury at the end of long tiring days. The hotel is certainly very stylish but otherwise not fit for purpose. Incredibly uncomfortable beds to the point of actually being painful, a rain shower with no separate handheld spray for hair washing and poorly positioned plug sockets (none next to bed). All in all very non-female friendly. Very disappointing.
2 night business trip May 12, 2015
"Nice hotel, but staff a little bit cold."
Nice hotel, with clean and comfortable room and nice public areas. Staff were a little robotic and lacking in warmth/friendliness.
2 night trip with friends May 8, 2015
"NOT 5 STAR SERVICE - NOT WORTH THE MONEY!!!"
I had 4 rooms booked, it took us 50 minutes to get checked in. One of the rooms then had people in it when we arrived and opened the door. The wait at check in is not what i expect from a 5 star establishment! The concierge was asked twice to book a taxi for us, they forgot both times. I ended up doing this myself. As a result of the above we missed our reservations for dinner! I have never seen so many people manning a check in desk and doing such a little amount to help there quests. This was a trip for some of my clients, it DID NOT go down well!!
1 night business trip May 9, 2015
Kieran
"High price"
I see it too much costly. No meaning for this high price and room service charges 4 pound for each order !!!
7 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
Friendly staff clean and pleasant stay. Breakfast a bit pricey
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"Lovely Room !!"
we had a great time,5 mins from the Tower tube stn. The Hotel was excellent as was the room,very clean good furnishings, we had a great stay. Use the Mineries pub for breakfast,its a lot cheaper.
2 night romance trip Apr 2, 2015
DAVID
"Excellent City Hotel"
Excellent clean hotel, staff were pleasant. Spa facilities were good to unwind (which is unusual to find in London). Location was perfect for our trip, 5 mins walk to St. Katherine's Dock. The room size was good and clean. I would definitely stay again.
1 night romance trip Mar 28, 2015
Kerri
"Lovely hotel good location"
Stopped here for a 60th birthday and the staff put a birthday cake in the bedroom which was a lovely touch. We got a room upgrade on arrival. Lovely clean and well run hotel with great facilicites! Would stay again tomorrow!
Han
"Good location for tube and Tower of London"
Really good leisure facilities and rooms are of a high standard. We were in the East Tower on the 8th floor and it was very quiet. Unfortunately our room deal did not include breakfast and at £15 Continental and £20 English per person - we thought was expensive (especially when Wetherspoons next door doing breakfast for £5. I would recommend the hotel for its location, staff and facilities
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
Canon boy
"No major complaints and the price was right."
Nice hotel, clean, looks dull from the outside but is very nice on the inside. The neighbourhood is not the best but it's close to many things and the price is a good value. The cocktail bar service was lacking, not sure if that is an endemic problem or just happenstance. Decent breakfast spot next door as an alternative to springing for it at the hotel.
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
"Excellent Hotel"
The hotel room was a great size and set to a nice temperature. The facilities such as the pool, sauna etc. were excellent, clean and easy to use. Staff were helpful. Breakfast was a bit pricey, but used Wetherspoon next door. Excellent hotel and would definitely stay there again.
"Excellent hotel"
Excellent location for the Tower and Tower Bridge suggest nearby Katherine docks for breakfast!! As only £10 compared to use Hotels £20
1 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
"Weekend in London"
Enjoyed hotel. Very comfortable. Had a great sleep. Great shower !
Anne
"Amazing hotel"
Fantastic!
2 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
"MOTHER AND DAUGHTER STAY"
Hotel clean and comfortable nice and quiet, staff friendly and helpful good to be able to leave luggage with no charge. We didn't have breakfast lots places nearby that were cheaper for breakfast. would HAVE IKED SOME WATER IN HE ROOM OTHERWISE ALL GOOD AND WOULD STAY AGAIN.
KATY
"Comfortable but stylish hotel ideally located"
Friendly welcome; prompt check in; comfortable, clean room; lovely views; stylish well fitted bathroom; efficient restaurant and tasty substantial breakfast; rather slow service in bar; convenient for tube and DLR
Jenny
"A beautiful hotel with fantastic rooms & facilitie"
We loved this hotel & would defiantly stay again. Staff were very helpful & friendly, and facilities were great. There was only one thing I could say that wasn't great & that was the bar staff on out last evening were ignorant, but even that didn't spoil our stay. All other hotel staff were brilliant we totally enjoyed our stay! Would highly recommend this hotel.
web
"Good hotel but can be better"
Nice affordable hotel which is minutes from the station. Has great access to Oxford street and other shops and restaurants. The hotel left is a little small and can only fit four people, just a note if you have a big suitcase. The room overall is very nice with a lot of storage, however not a lot of leg room to move around especially if there are two people in the room. When I stayed there where some buildings work going on the 1st floor which I could hear. This hotel does not offer room service so you can't order a meal. The only thing the do offer are sandwiches ( only 3 options) and chips on the side. Overall I would say that this hotel is a good option if your on a budget.
1 night business trip Jan 19, 2015
Elozi
"Lovely hotel"
We decided to take a short family break in London. We wanted a good hotel with a pool close to the underground and the sites. This fulfilled the bill. The rooms contained two large double beds, they were comfortable modern and clean. Bar food was excellent and the children were very happy with the breakfast choice. All staff were friendly and helpful. The hotel is literally round the corner from the Tower of London and tower hill underground.
2 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
Sabrina
Good location. Few minutes walk from Tower Bridge underground, Tower Bridge and river. Weatherspoons next door to hotel for cheap food and drinks and a little Tesco convenance store just round the corner.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
Wilky
"Excellent hotel with friendly staff"
We were away for a relaxing break but close to central London for evenings. Couldn't fault this hotel. Good location, excellent food at good prices, rooms clean and spacious and pool / spa was a great bonus.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015