APA Hotel Asakusa-Kuramae, Tokyo
Steps from the metro
Located in Tokyo's Asakusa district, APA Hotel Asakusa-Kuramae is 30 minutes from central Tokyo by metro, which you can catch at Kuramae Station, a 3-minute walk. Tokyo Skytree is a 13-minute metro ride away, and Ueno Park's museums and zoo are a 9-minute drive.
Historic Imperial Palace
To see historic Tokyo, the Imperial Palace in Chiyoda is a 15-minute drive, while Senso-ji Temple is a 13-minute walk from the hotel. For some retail therapy, there are more than 50 shops along the open-air Nakamise Arcade, and you can catch spring cherry blossoms at Sumida Park.
Onsen with a view
At the hotel restaurant Ginyuba, you'll find Japanese- and Western-style dishes throughout the day, and on the top floor, you can enjoy a soak in a hot onsen bath with a great view of the Skytree. A coin laundry and communal microwave are extra conveniences.
Free WiFi, signature beds
All 301 rooms have APA's signature Cloud Fit mattresses and include convenient work desks where you can connect your laptop to free WiFi. Flat-screen TVs offer in-room movie rentals, while the bathrooms have combination showers and bathtubs and toiletries.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $57
- Single Room, 1 Single Bed, Non Smoking
- Double room with breakfast - non smoking
- Double room with breakfast - smoking
- Single with breakfast - non smoking
- Single Room, 1 Single Bed, Smoking
- Single with breakfast - smoking
- Semi double room
- Double Room, Non Smoking
- Double Room, Smoking
At a glance
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in public areas
- Free wired Internet access in rooms
- Self parking (limited) *
- Extended parking
- Smoke-free property
Nearby Three Star Tokyo hotels
In the hotel
- Buffet breakfast daily (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
In the room
- Climate control
- Down comforter
- Pay movies
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Top Tokyo hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in Tokyo
- ROYAL PARK HOTEL THE SHIODOME , TokyoFrom
"Spacious room, friendly staffs, just a bit far from everywhere"Apr 13, 2015
- Hotel Sunroute Plaza ShinjukuFrom
"very good, I would stay this hotel again on next trip to Japan"Apr 13, 2015
- Daiichi Hotel SeafortFrom
"Nice hotel, descent price through hotels.com for Tokyo. Hotel has free wifi."Apr 13, 2015
- Sheraton Grande Tokyo Bay HtlFrom
DiningGin Yuba - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
APA Hotel Asakusa-Kuramae, Tokyo’s small print
Also known as
- APA Hotel Asakusa-Kuramae
- APA Hotel Asakusa-Kuramae Tokyo
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Parking height restrictions apply.
Reservations are required for massage services and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
Early check-in can be arranged for an extra charge of JPY 1000
Late check-out can be arranged for an extra charge of JPY 1000
Self parking costs JPY 2000 per night with in/out privileges
Buffet breakfast is offered for an extra charge of JPY 1100 per person (approximately)