All hotels in Tokyo, Japan
2-9-4Nihombashihoridome-choChuo-ku, TokyoTokyo-to103-0012Japan, ‏‎800-491-6126

Bad internet service
    Room is not nice
    Uncomfortable
"Poor sound insolation, otherwise good deal"
The good: Cheaply priced at just $90 CAD a night for two last minute price. Room is cozy and standard Japanese hotel room size - tiny but enough for just the night. Washrooms were very clean and even had brand name shampoo/body wash. Rather impressed with the presentation for such a price. The bad: Doors had literally no sound protection, so even the footsteps of people outside were loudly audible, and then obviously there's the chatting. This gets really irritating when there are constant noises at midnight if a large tour group arrives at the same time and all move in. Final check in is at 5am? Or some very early morning time. It's nice for the night owls/party people, but I guess late night distractions are the compromise.
Other trip Nov 17, 2015
Tokyo traveller
Everything is fine...only the room too small some time we need to fix bag really can't move anymore.rest only...thank you for cleaning staff help us fix all thing...
1 night trip Oct 29, 2015
Li
"Noisy hotel with poor service"
Room very small, hardly space to put my luggage. walls very thin - all noises from adjacent rooms transmitted, even coughing, any talking - sound insulation very poor. Was misinformed about the cost of a call to the UK and then forced to pay full cost with no discussion - customer service zero
2 night business trip Oct 28, 2015
"good value hotel"
very good location - close to train stations by short walk veryaccommodating and friendly staff the standard room is a bit tight small, however, all well set
1 night family trip Oct 21, 2015
SG
"Good location! Easy to find and near railway"
Room is tidy and the staff is friendly Nice hotel and I will recommend to my friend!
Other trip Oct 23, 2015
pasua
HK
"Breakfast problem"
There should include breakfast in room cost.With there price that a lot expensive plus No breakfast.
6 night trip Aug 4, 2015
"Good value and good location"
Booked two rooms for three people. Stayed for 7 days. Significantly cheaper than a triple elsewhere. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Nothing was a problem. Their English was good. The location was fine for us, once we got familiar with the local train stations. Nice restaurants all around and easy to walk to Akihabara with a longer but still enjoyable walk to Ginza. Rooms are small as usual for a budget Tokyo hotel. But comfortable enough, although the bed was softer than I'm used to. Having free wired broadband was brilliant and the free Wifi was also reliable. We liked the no frills business style of the hotel, even though we traveled for leisure. We will most likely book this or another APA hotel next time we take a quick trip to Tokyo.
7 night family trip Jun 30, 2015
"Need some improvement."
Good location, the room is too small, bath room have bad smell, but service is good.
3 night business trip Jun 26, 2015
really good
11 night business trip May 19, 2015
alejandro
"Comfy bed"
Soft, comfortable bed. Small room, but pretty standard for APA hotels. Good location. Close to the subway and fairly close to the JR station too. WiFi in room is pretty reliable.
5 night romance trip May 25, 2015
Courtney
"APA Hotel Eki Minami"
close to mtr station, room is jpnese style. staff are nice
5 night business trip Apr 14, 2015
SG
"Convenient to the station but overpriced and basic"
Had to book this hotel last minute and it was the only one available and came a poor second to the previous hotel in terms of the staff, room size and facilities, the breakfast was very poor in selection for a western style breakfast. I On the plus it is close to Tokyo station and very clean.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
Rosie
"Qute OK"
Comfortable
5 night business trip Apr 5, 2015
Amin
"Completely Accommodating.."
Perfect for my vacation getaway, cozy, clean with friendly helpful staff.. I will definitely stay there again...
1 night trip Mar 4, 2015
dawud
"Decent price"
Small rooms, quiet neighbourhood, decent price
1 night trip with friends Mar 15, 2015
"Business hotel, conveniently located"
Was in Tokyo for an exhibition. Rooms in Japan are always on the small side, so no problem with my room being a little 'dinky'. Breakfast ok, but found a small place to eat just off the rear entrance to the hotel and that was great. Relatively inexpensive, very friendly and liked eating where the locals eat themselves.
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
"High priced 3 star hotel with NO service"
When I emailed the hotel two days prior to arriving regarding directions from the Haneda airport and NEVER received a response this was the first clue on the service levels I could expect!!! I room did not have any booted water whereas other guests said their room did. When I asked the front desk I was advised to purchase water from the vending machine. As well, when I inquired about having my electronic airline ticket printed I was advised t would cost me. This hotel is conveniently located in Tokyo but is a high price NO service property! The breakfast buffet is something i would definitely stay away from. It was worse than hospital and airline food!!
3 night romance trip Nov 13, 2014
"Small, confortable and convenient"
Small, confortable and convenient
6 night business trip Oct 20, 2014
The hotel itself was awesome, and the neighborhood was great. The only problem I had was with actually finding the hotel. All I had was a map, and the directions given to me weren't great. There is also another APA hotel in the area that I found first. This must happen with some frequency, since that APA hotel had a map to this one all ready for me to take. After you find this hotel the first time, it's very easy to find again.
2 night trip with friends Sep 6, 2014
"Better location then expected"
I was desperate to find a hotel last minute for a decent price. I found this place, never heard of Ningyocho before and I have been to Tokyo 4 times. Great location and its literally 5-6 minutes walk and easy to access to the metro Hibiya line. You are 2 stations away to Akihabara, a few station from Ginza and Asakusa, about 30 minutes to Shibuya. Quiet neighborhood with 24/7 convenience store. I was impressed :)
3 night trip Aug 2, 2014
Andre
"nice"
Good service. Everything was comfortable and easy. Location was kind of hard to find but other then that A+
2 night business trip Jun 20, 2014
breeeezy
"Nice hotel! Location was slightly inconvenient."
The hotel staff were really friendly and it was a definite plus that they spoke relatively good English. If you have a large suitcase, it would be difficult to get from the train station on foot. However, I was very satisfied with the hotel and would return there again the next time I visit Tokyo.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
Annnabelle
"Good value for money"
For the price we paid, the location was good, the room was indeed small (even with the 'double bed' option) but has everything you need. On the less positive side, the bed was way too soft (for me at least) and there were no English channels on TV, not even your run of the mill CNN or BBC news. Still, it didn't come in the way of enjoying our stay in this amazing city.
3 night family trip May 23, 2014
"Nice Clean Room"
The hotel room is very clean, nice comfy bed. will visit them again if i go japan. 5 mins walk to subway, good location
5 night romance trip May 2, 2014
Alan
"Rooms"
Rooms to small
2 night business trip May 14, 2014
SG
very good and convenient location, good access to Ginza, Shinjigu, Haneda ect. Rooms are extremely small.
4 night romance trip May 3, 2014
esko
"Very nice hotel"
The room was quite small but very clean . Convenient to go (2 min walk from subway). The personnel seemed nice and communicated with me in english.
2 night trip with friends May 5, 2014
"good business hotel. small room"
The hotel room is extremely small. Room is new and in good condition, the environment is clam and easy to move about in the city with several JR and subway lines within 10 min walk Will stay again if the price is under 120USD for 2
2 night trip with friends May 1, 2014
JoTPE
"Hotel in Tokyo"
Nice hotel in a quiet area. It is 15 min walk from JR station and 3 min walk from Metro (different tickets to buy). Hotel was very clean. Staff soeaks very little English. Rooms are really tiny, as most in Japan. overall - good place to stay.
Other trip May 5, 2014
"Small hotel good for single traveller"
The room was very new & clean, gd for a single traveller but if you have a big suitcase it's not very convinient. I got an upgrade to a double room upon arrival which was great, but also found out that it's much cheaper booking with the hotel directly as my sister came to stay with me one night. Breakfast was simple but sufficient. I would recommend this hotel.
3 night trip Apr 27, 2014
"Great Wifi"
The Wifi is very strong. Service was great, very clean but just a bit tight for us as we are so used to big rooms.
6 night trip Apr 14, 2014
"Good Hotel"
The service was good. Front desk people can speak some English, basically enough to understand your needs and provide directions. The neighbourhood has lots of restaurants and the hotel is about a 1 minute walk to the nearest of the two subway entrances. Make sure to pick up one of the brochures in the lobby that tell you all the places in your hotel's district. It shows a lot of close by attractions (i.e Fugu, Geisha). Of course the rooms are really small, but I knew that when I booked it. Breakfast was a simple but good buffet. Not sure if it was worth the $25 US that it added to every night of my stay though, considering Ramen and dumplings will only cost you $7 US. Regardless, the convenience of being able to go to the restaurant was nice in the morning. Good coffee. I would stay there again if going back to that neighbourhood.
10 night trip with friends Apr 6, 2014
Nathan C
"Tourist hotel"
I stayed here for three nights since my favorite hotel in Tokyo was already booked out. This hotel sees quite a number of tourists and is strict about its check-in times. I showed up at 11.30am and was told to come back for check-in at 3pm. I was able to leave my backpack in the lobby (there is not separate room to keep the luggage, they just throw a baggage net over it). Staff hat sufficient command of the English language but originally gave me the wrong room (mixed me up with another guest). Staff apologized about the mistake. The room itself, as opposed to other hotels of the same standard and rate, did not offer a safe. The room was clean but daily cleaning was a bit lackluster. The bathroom did not have hand soap, so I used bodywash to clean my hands. The installation of the sink features a weird combination of shower and sink tap and water flows either at very high pressure or not at all, which will most likely flood the bathroom. Shower curtains also are somewhat ill-installed and will not prevent flooding either. It's not exactly a masterpiece of Japanese engineering. The building is essentially a courtyard and it can get quite cold once you leave the room. The shared microwave on the second floor was quite dirty when I used it. Check-out only requires you to throw your room card into a box, so staff might not say good-bye to you.
Other trip Apr 20, 2014
Ingo
"not value for your money; dirty, small, far"
we paid almost triple price in the better hotel i have stayed. it is not good, dirty, very very small room; just 2 persons in the room , that's it BUT we have the big 4 luggages so we had no enough space to placed it. the toile quite dirty and dark. i dont like it, i will never get back to stay in this name of hotel again!!!
Other trip Apr 5, 2014
yamm
"March 2014"
I was concerned that the hotel was too far from things but actually it is near two subway lines and a very pleasant 20 min walk from Tokyo station. Also the cutest bar down the road which we enjoyed going to after a hard day's sightseeing!
Other trip Mar 30, 2014
"Nice and Clean"
Very nice and clean hotel, but room is relatively small which it's a typical TOKYO business hotel.
2 night trip Mar 7, 2014
"everything great but Tokyo size room best for 1"
as above
4 night trip Jan 30, 2014
nikko
"Great hotel!"
This hotel is great! I recently stayed with my wife for a quick one week vacation away from Shanghai. As to be expected, the hotel rooms in Tokyo are small and this hotel was no exception. The concierge service was great! As soon as we walked in, we were greeted and were assisted in completing our reservation. The hotel is literally a 3 minute walk from the Ningyocho station on the Asakusa Line (exit A4, turn left, walk straight 3 mins) The hotel is in walking distance to MANY restaurants and convenient stores. We explored the area and the neighborhood is clean and the people are both friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend this hotel to my friends and would definitely book this hotel when visiting Japan in the future.
4 night trip Nov 9, 2013
KerryRose
"Small but clean and comfortable room"
It is true that my room was quite small but clean, comfortable and quiet (just the way I want!). The room is modern and very efficiently organised so all the expected facilities are there. Further, it is possible to open the windows, something rare these days but that I appreciated. The hotel is situated close to two subway stations from which to go anywhere in Tokyo. The breakfast buffet was excellent including the coffee! The staff at the counter was helpful. There was an earthquake during my second day breakfast: small for Japaneses but a bit scary for me!
Other trip Nov 11, 2013
Francois
"Excellent location, Ningyocho is a great!"
I highly recommend this hotel. The area is awesome. Ningyocho is a great nieghborhood. I loved the area. A few 100 meters from the Hibaya Line (tube) which can take you direct to many cool places and a short transfer to everything in Tokyo you would want to see. Not back to Ningyocho. Big Echo karaoke across the street. Amazing spaghetti cafe 10 meters away. 7-11 store 1 block away. Sushi, noodles, yakitori, curry, and many amazing places within 3 blocks. In regards to the hotel it's clean and very modern and well maintained. Small like everything in your price range if you are considering this hotel. But very well designed as you would expect from a newer Tokyo APA Hotel. The staff is very helpful and friendly. I will definitely be staying here again.
14 night trip Oct 5, 2013
Dom
I'm not use to seeing a nice hotel in a somewhat so-so neighborhood. Yes, the room is small but I suspected it to be by the picture they provided so I wouldn't dock points for that. Very nice.
Trip with friends Jun 2, 2013
"Good location, staff service, eateries nearby"
I love how eco-friendly the hotel is. Staff are very helpful. You might think that the hotel situated quite far by looking at the map, in fact it is just few mins walk from the subway. Wide selection of eateries near the hotel. Room is very comfy thou abit small (Not surprised), am surprised they supply Shiseido bath & shampoo. Keep up the good work. I will definitely go back again, Soon!!
4 night trip Feb 28, 2013
Jul
"great hotel great stay"
A very friendly and clean hotel. The staff are friendly and the hotel is new and modern. a very quite location and nice surrounding.
5 night trip Apr 27, 2013
dp

The following reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"교통이 좋은듯 하나 대중교통으로는 약간 애매"
룸의 크기는 전형적인 일본 비지니스 호텔크기라 정말 작습니다. 가격과 위치 때문에 선택했는데 위치는 도쿄역에서 그렇게 멀지는 않습니다. 그런데 대중교통으로 도쿄역 까지 가기는 약간 불편합니다. 객실은 청결한 편이나 욕실에서 좋지 않은 냄새가 심했습니다.
Family trip Apr 18, 2016
DAE MOON
KR
通往機場交通方便。
Family trip Apr 17, 2016
TW
"위치 좋음"
지하철 역에서 10분 거리. 대중교통 이용 불편 없음. 주택가 근처라서 조용하다. 먹거리 가게 많은편. 호텔 서비스는 별 3개. 청소가 제대로 안 되었다면, 직원에게 말하면 바로 정리함. 직원하고 이야기할때 간단한 일본어와 영어를 같이 사용하면 좋을듯.
3 night romance trip Mar 11, 2016
KR
"Séjour très agréable"
Séjour très agréable dans un quartier central de Tokyo. La chambre était très petite, mais cela est visiblement assez courant au Japon. Propreté impeccable, personnel accueillant, fortement conseillé pour un pied à terre de quelques jours.
2 night romance trip Mar 28, 2016
FR
"Bien"
Bon hôtel
7 night romance trip Mar 29, 2016
FR
Very close to the metro. This metro station also close to the fish market, so we don't need to wake up too early to wait in the line for campuses food. Around this station there're 3-5 24 hour open chain restaurants. Nice for night life
4 night romance trip Mar 30, 2016