All hotels in Tokyo, Japan
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here7-10, Tsukiji, Chuo-ku, Tokyo, Tokyo-to, 104-0045, Japan, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Near Fish Market"
As with any hotel I stayed in Japan, it was clean and the service was always helpful and friendly. The rooms are a bit small, but that didn't matter much because we were only there to sleep. It is very close to the fish market in case you'd like to wake up early and go see the tuna auction, this is a great location for that, and also close to goon, and easy enough to commute around tokyo from. Also being close to the fish market, you can often eat of some great places without blowing your budget.
3 night romance trip Mar 26, 2015
"Great place to get a taste of Tokyo!"
I loved staying at this hotel! Super tiny (but it's tokyo, property is through the roof so everything is small) but very efficient in its layout. It's in a great location, Super close to the fish market and only about 2 blocks from the subway station. Some great restaurants around the hotel as well.
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
"Don't expect much"
Rooms in Japan tend to be on the smaller side - this room as super duper small. Way too small for 2 people yet alone one. I thought from the reviews and pictures this hotel would be fine for just 1 night but it was not. I should have spent the extra money to stay someplace better. They also charged me $20 extra dollar for 20 mins late check out. Staff does not even try to speak English - even though they may understand. The bathroom was not as clean as it should be - remanent hair from other occupants and some mildew in the shower.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
"Perfect Place For A Short Stay"
Like most Japanese hotels in Tokyo, the space was compact, but didn't bother me since I wasn't planning on hanging out in the hotel. It was clean, comfortable, and near where I needed to be.
Other trip Oct 4, 2014
Marsha
"Perfect spot for seeing the fish market"
This place has a perfect location for seeing the fish market. We stayed here & walked to the market at 3:30 in able to get tickets for the tuna auction. The rooms are very small but this hotel has been recently updated so everything is new. We liked this hotel a lot & wish we booked 2 nights so we could nap longer after getting up so early.
1 night trip Jul 11, 2014
Marci
"Good for fish market"
I live in tokyo and booked this for a friend staying. I visited the hotel. Pros: really close to fish market.. so you have something to do when you wake up at 3am. its on the hibya line, which is really really nice.. it goes to everything you want without the overwhelmingness of the JR stations. Cons: not much else to do except fish market around here. Its a bit tricky to get to for first timers to tokyo. Good for visit ions for a day or two before going to a different place Oh yeah.. rooms are small, without any real lobby to hang out in.
2 night trip Apr 23, 2014
Great hotel, staff was friendly, it was cozy and comfy!
1 night romance trip Apr 5, 2014
I didn't like my stay there. The room was very small. Very very small. I didn't even have room for the suitcase. The bathroom was tiny. I will never stay there again in my life.
1 night trip Mar 28, 2014
"Worst Hotel of my entire trip!"
Staffed by idiots. They told me checkout was at 12. At 1115, they called & said checkout was 11 & tried to hold me up for another Y1000. This was already the most expensive hotel of my trip (6 hotels). After the first night, when they realized that there was only 1 of me in the room, they removed the 2nd set of amenities, including the second teabag & pillow. At another hotel I had 5 pillows. Here they left me with 1. They did leave the 2nd cup, but took away the second glass in the bathroom, that I usually use to hold my jewelry at night. They didn't have an adapter to allow US grounded plus to be plugged in. Only hotel of the 6 that didn't have one. Highly disorganized. The room was tiny, I could barely move around to make my one cup of tea. The location wasn't bad, but it wasn't particularly great.- several blocks to the nearest subway, and nothing interesting shopping wise along the way. I won't stay here again and will probably avoid all of this brand of hotels in the future - I was not at all pleased.
2 night trip Mar 21, 2014
Excellent neighborhood with charm. Small but comfortable room. Would stay again.
Other trip Jan 14, 2014
New Yorker
"Good business hotel"
I was there for just one night, with a very early flight out the next morning. The room was small, the bathroom even smaller, but clean and totally comfortable for sleeping. I'm not sure I would want to stay there for more than a night but it was perfectly fine for one night.
Other trip Nov 4, 2013
E
"It's a business hotel."
That pretty much sums it up, it's just a business hotel. It was clean and orderly. Very quiet inside and out. The staff was practically invisible. I had very little interaction with them other than one question and checking in and out. They all were friendly and polite as with Japanese service industry custom.. Everyone I spoke to could communicate in English very well. Even the house keeping staff that I encountered spoke good English.
Other trip Sep 23, 2013
Ed
"Your best bet to hitting the Tsukiji fish market!"
Hidden on a small street, this hotel sits between a few mixed use buildings and residences. Rooms are Tokyo small (think American closet), but not bad for a single person. This hotel is easy walking distance from the entrance to the Tsukiji fish market and the surrounding shops. Front desk staff were friendly, luggage drop off was easy (they actually prep your room with your luggage if you arrive early enough in the day before check in). Maybe good for the long haul traveler who wants to use the coin op laundry.
1 night trip with friends Jul 27, 2013
Alex
"Great hotel for the Tsukiji Fish Market"
APA is typical of any business hotel: small rooms compared to western style, super clean, friendly staff. BIG PRO: You make a left out of the front doors and you are at the registration office of the Tsukiji Fish Market in 7 minutes. Get there early! We tried 3x and finally got in when we arrived at 330am. It's an awesome experience.
4 night trip with friends Jul 23, 2013
"great price, though small"
The hotel was great, it was very centrally located in Tokyo, and it was a reasonable price (about $100 per night). It's also right around the corner from the Tsukiji fish market, which is significant because if you want to make the early morning auction tour, you need to get there before public transit starts running. The way they get away with the low price is that the rooms are very small by American standards, hardly more than a bed and a small bathroom. That was fine for me, but it could be inconvenient if you have a lot of luggage.
2 night trip with friends May 30, 2013
"Bed was too soft"
We stayed at this hotel for two nights. It's about 5-10 minutes walk to from the Tsukiji metro station (not to bad). Also walking distance to the Tsukiji fish market. There are a few restaurants at the area (walking distance). A few 24 hours shops too! which is the great. Overall the hotel was clean, the room arrangements was carefully tought to accomodate the very little space. But the horror comes when we go to bed. The bed was as soft as a water bed! Since we prefer hard mattress, the bed was a disaster. We didn't bother to check if we could get another room/bed. So, we put up two bad night sleep..
2 night trip Apr 15, 2013
Minx
"Poor Service overall"
The staff does not speak English. It is frustating trying to communicate. Check in is 3pm, they will not allow you to check in 1 min sooner unless you are willing to pay fee (their comment exactly) eventhough the earlier staff told us room will be ready at 2.30 so we are stranded in the super tiny lobby for 1 hour. Asked them to dry clean/laundry, said will take them 2 days, but they left me a slip in the room saying they cannot clean in time. Found out that they actually have washing machine in 2nd floor that you can just put coin to wash your clothes, if only they speak English, they would have told me about this instead of using their hotel laundry service and waited 2 days before being told they cannot wash my stuff. Overall, I am very very dissatified with the service especailly because I am paying full price due to the high season - Sakura season
2 night trip Apr 5, 2013
"Japan 2013"
Stayed at the APA specifically for location to Tsukiji Market and it was perfect. I knew the rooms would be small which is what I expected. Rooms were clean and comfortable and I would stay there again. Left our baggage for 2 days while visiting other cities and they held our luggage and when we returned, our luggage was in our room. Overall experience was great.
2 night family trip Mar 31, 2013
"look for a different hotel."
I paid $118 for a room in this hotel. The rooms are so small, that you can't fit anything in there, not even your lauggage. there isn't even a wardrobe or colset to store anything that you might have brought with you. the bed is very unconfortable. it was way too hot in the room and the AC didn't really worked. for what you get, not worth the money,
Other trip Apr 3, 2013
Abe
"Perfect overnight stay hotel for business/couple"
The hotel and rooms are very small but perfect for either a couple staying in Tokyo for a short time or a travelling business person.
Other trip Apr 1, 2013
Cate
"Small room, but very good cost performance."
It's located near Tsukiji station. If you are up for exploring Tsukiji area for good sushi place and all, this hotel is very convenient to go around. I think it is relatively small if you look at the soace in the room. But if you value the convenient location and the cost performance, this is a great hotel.
Other trip Mar 9, 2013
Cotton
"Small but nice..."
Very small, but great for the price and location. Very clean and had everything we needed. It also had a 7-Eleven across the street, a Lawson a block down and many other bakeries and restaurants. We enjoyed our time in our small, but practical room.
Other trip Feb 19, 2013
Ricardo
Good location. Good staff. Value for money. 2 train stood from Ginza , a 10 minute walk
Other trip Feb 3, 2013
Rahul
"New hotel with good location"
The best location - close to subway (several stations ), close to Gina , river, tsukiji fish market. The beautiful temple over 100 m. 7/11 across the street , Starbucks 5 min walk
Other trip Jan 16, 2013
Al
"Adequate"
Hotel service was adequate. Room was very small, so it is best suited for a person traveling alone. No closet or dresser either. Staff knew very little English, so it was a challenge trying to communicate. Location was not very convenient, but the price was right.
2 night trip Oct 15, 2012
Nelson
"Clean hotel with friendly staff & comfortable bed."
The pros: very clean, great toiletries, comfortable bed, accommodating English speaking staff, great little neighborhood. Walking distance to gardens, fish market, and the main shopping area in Ginza. The cons: very small
Other trip Aug 23, 2012
Ash
"Great location!"
Overall the hotel was a great experience! Great location and friendly staff!
Other trip Jul 11, 2012
"Tokyo downtown"
Excellent location and reasonable price for Tokyo small rooms
Other trip May 30, 2012

"Tsukiji fish market"
It was really too small
2 night romance trip Mar 27, 2015
W Y R A
SG
"Too Small & Uncomfortable for the Price Paid"
The Hotel Is too small for the price we paid! 3 Days 2 nights stay cost us about $1029 USD for 2 rooms(!!) for 2 Adults and 2 Small Children. The Bed sank at certain area when you sit. The pillow is small and flat, more like a cushion. The reception staff will only check in and pass you the keys, mostly speak very little English and cant provide any good advise.
2 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
SG
"Not bad, not great, but I'd stay again."
Stayed here for 2 weeks on a business trip. Room was very small, but apparently that is normal for this area (be sure to check the room sizes before booking). Room was clean, hotel was nice, staff did not always speak English but knew enough for their job and were helpful none the less. Only one washer and dryer in the laundry room, so it was sometimes occupied. Also no irons available for shirts, etc, only a pant press. Laundry service was available at the front desk and wasn't expensive for a few shirts, suit, etc. Location was good, with a bakery next door, 7-11 across the street, and walking distance to Tsukiji market and Ginza. Overall not the best, or worst, hotel I've stayed in. And considering other options in the area, this was fine. I'll be staying here again.
13 night business trip Mar 2, 2015
Philip
"perfect for our needs"
We stayed here for 2 nights and although the room was a little bit small it was perfect for our needs. It's in a great location to get to the fish market which is why we stayed here and is pretty easy to find for the first time if you have a gps. Overall considering price, location etc it is a good hotel to stay at
2 night romance trip Jan 13, 2015
Kirstyn
"Great location. Clean, modern, but very small room"
The location is very good for those who would like to visit the tuna auction at the Tsukiji market. The neighbourhood is nice and convenient, walking distance to Ginza. The bakery next door is very good as well! Only thing to be aware is that the room is extremely small, but most rooms in Tokyo are small. The bed is a little too soft for my liking. Also apparently the thermostat is centrally controlled and they do not have air conditioning so the room was very hot. I was told by front desk my only resolution is to keep the windows open. Good thing it was cool outside and not too noisy!
3 night family trip Nov 21, 2014
"APA in Tsukiji is good!"
The hotel is nice, even if the room is a bit small! The area is fun and easy to get to!
6 night business trip Nov 16, 2014
"Excellent except for pillows..."
Excellent place to stay to visit the Tsukiji Fish market -- just down the street. All excellent except for their new (flat, somewhat hard) pillows. I stayed there a few months ago and they had regular fluffy pillows; don't know why they changed...
2 night trip with friends Oct 21, 2014
"Good Location"
Really good location and value for money. However, room was very small, with just pegs and hangers, no storage space but it was clean and comfortable.
2 night family trip Oct 4, 2014
Sophieajazz
"Couple enjoyed much"
My girlfriend and I (Americans) stayed for three nights. Fundamentals were solid: Very comfortable bed, clean room, nice shower, wifi worked well, good location near the metro and fish market. The neighborhood has grocery stores, restaurants, a small park, and a few sights. Japanese style breakfast was fantastic. Tried all three options, and all were tasty, good quality, interesting and filling. And the price for all this was only slightly more than a hostel.
3 night trip Aug 10, 2014
Duo
"Simple hotel for Business needs"
Value for money business hotel. Location is near the Tsukiji market and good for those who craves for Sushi.
1 night business trip Jun 19, 2014
Adrian
"Close to Tsukiji market"
The good: Roughly 5 min walk to Tsukiji and 15 min to Ginza. Subway is very close – roughly 5 min walk. Hotel is clean. The bad: Bathroom has this mouldy smell to it. This is most likely due to the design of the bathtub, as it basically splashes the water outside of the tub every time you take shower and leave the bathroom floor soaked.
2 night family trip May 23, 2014
"Great location for Tsukiji Market"
But really SMALL rooms - we had a semi-double room, it was impossible to have two suitcases open at the same time. But everything else is ok. Staff is helpful and speak English well.
5 night family trip Apr 28, 2014
"Good place"
Location seems a bit out of the way, but nothing is far away and hotel was in great condition! Clean and comfortable, would definitely recommend!
1 night trip May 5, 2014
Bradley
"Typical hotel room in Japan, small but nice."
Booked this hotel because I wanted to be near the Tsukiji Fish Market. The hotel is close to the subway which made it very easy to get to. I like hotels that are not on main streets as they can be noisy and this one was fit that bill. There are plenty of restaurants nearby and convenience stores which is nice. The hotel is a little on the older side, but has everything you need. The lobby is modern and the staff very friendly. The room was small, but this is what to expect in Tokyo. The bed was too soft for my liking but maybe you like soft beds. I would definitely stay at this hotel again.
1 night trip Apr 7, 2014
Blakcloud
"good stay"
This hotel is decent. Eateries and supermarket close. Metro reasonably close. Staff english wasn't great. Good spot if going to fish market.
2 night trip Feb 14, 2014
elif
"Great location for Tsukiji fish market"
Great locatin for early morning walk to Tsukiji fish market to see fish auction and taste the best sushi. The room is very clean but very very small. The staff are friendly but does not speak much English.
1 night trip Feb 2, 2014
"Exceptionally small, corridors messy, room unclean"
My wife and I stayed on the 5th Floor and one thing to mention that I have never seen in any hotel in the world is that the maid didn't have a cart and had only plastic bags of (for example) toothbrushes, toilet paper, etc. The maid would just throw the 10-12 different garbage bags filled with room supplies ON THE GROUND OF THE HALLWAY OF THE 5TH FLOOR....FOR ABOUT SIX HOURS OF EVERY DAY. She (they? perhaps more than one) then used the 5th Floor as the jumping off point to clean the other floors. No cart! Garbage bags of supplies everywhere! All over the floor! I have never seen that in any hotel in the world and I've been to 25 countries. I also note that the hotel indicates on this website that it is in Ginza but it isn't. It is approximately 20 minute walk to the Ginza area. Given that we were staying further than we had anticipated, we had to ask directions from the hotel staff a couple of times and some of the hotel staff was friendly and helpful with directions; some not so much. Also - you expect a small hotel room in the Ginza area, but this was smaller than I've ever seen. If we had our suitcase near the bathroom, you couldn't open the bathroom door, but then if we moved it near the front door of the hotel then you couldn't open the front door of the hotel room. Again, I totally expect a small hotel room in the heart of Tokyo but this room is really
Other trip Feb 6, 2014
Sam
HK
"good location"
1) located near to Tsukiji fish market, you will enjoy it if you like to see market in other countries. 2) food sell here is cheaper than others city in Tokyo. 3) 5 minutes walk to train station. 4) room is pretty small. No good for family
2 night business trip Dec 11, 2013
"Don't expect much, good location"
The hotel service was not very friendly. We were 30 minutes earlier than check-in time but he couldn't do our paperwork yet. In addition, he told us check-out was 1pm and the next morning we got a call at 11:15am asking when we were checking out because it's at 11:30am and if we don't leave by then it'll be an additional 1,000¥. The room is small, think small cruise ship room and the bathroom surely reminds you of cruise ship. If you have never experienced a cruise room before, here's your chance. It has no closet, just a few hangers on a hook on the wall across bathroom. Lucky we were here for a night because hotel we were staying at for the remaining trip was sold out that night so we ended up here. Only ly thing good was the bakery next door to hotel, it got a 7-Eleven across the street, walking distance to subway and the famous Tsukiji Fish Market.
1 night trip with friends Dec 14, 2013
LoveToTravel
SG
"Convenient location to Tsujiki Market"
5min walk to Tsujiki Market. Convenient shop just opp the hotel. However, room is very small. So don't bring large luggages along.
1 night trip Nov 24, 2013
Genevieve
"Small but cosy"
The hotel was quite easy to find once we planned our route using hypedia.com. Staff is very helpful and friendly when we arrive. Close to tsujiki fish market. Clean room but small for 2 people with luggage.
1 night trip Oct 20, 2013
Harry
"Small & Simple"
Cleanliness of room/hotel: Clean Quality of service: Poor English but Polite Hotel amenities: Fast Wifi, Bed too soft, Good for Couple Hotel location: 5-10 mins to Railway, 5-10 mins to Fish Market, 15-20 mins to Ginza
3 night trip Oct 5, 2013