All hotels in Plover, Wisconsin, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here5253 Harding Ave, Plover, WI, 54467, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

"Very modern, clean and quiet!"
The hotel was awesome. Total stay was 2 nights. The hotel was very modern, rooms were very clean. Loved the high ceilings in the rooms and bathroom. The TV had a lot of channels that you normally don't get in hotels. Bed were comfortable and there were TONS of pillows on the bed. Lots of light fixtures, which was great for bedside reading. Breakfast was good, lots of variety and different things available from one day to the next, such as biscuits and gravy the first morning and sausage, eggs, and bacon the next morning. The pool was really big and at a great temperature. The only negative would be that the hotel does not really have anything close by. There is a Kwik Trip and Arby's across the street.
2 night business trip Jan 29, 2015
"Excellent room and service!"
Excellent!! I stayed in hotels 10 nights on this holiday trip, and this was the nicest. Thank you for an enjoyable evening. Would stay again.
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
Jean
"Great Place to Stay!"
As nice as any place we have ever stayed! Staff was friendly and place was clean as can be expected. We would not hesitate to stay there again also raised my expectations for other Best Western Hotels. Expedia also worked well for our reservations. Hope your stay is as enjoyable as ours! God Bless!
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
Scott n Carrie
"Very good value"
Hotel was very clean and comfortable and staff was very friendly and helpful. Only cons were that parts of the floor in our room were creaky, the carpet was just starting to show its age, and the elevator was freezing cold. Minor quibbles, though, as everything else was excellent especially for the price!
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
"Decent price for stay"
We picked this place as a halfway point for traveling to Upper Michigan. Staff was great, facility seems new or recently re-done. Pool area was nice. Gym was small and had a couple cardio machines. There were a couple restaurants nearby and it was very quiet. However, what the reviews don't tell you is that the water at the facility has high levels of nitrates and they don't recommend drinking any of it. There was a warning taped to the wall by the sink. I don't think this is the fault of the hotel but it begs the questions, should one shower in it? use the pool? we did and haven't had any issues but it is worth mentioning.
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
"Most comfortable bed and pillows ever!"
We just had a quick stay after a wedding and let me tell you, that bed was Heavenly after a night of dancing! The room was clean and the desk person was fantastic. We stay in hotels often and Best Westerns are our top choice to stay at. This one was the best of them all.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
""Friendly Service""
Great place to stay! Clean, convenient location, great breakfasts, friendly service. Highly recommended for families!
2 night trip Jun 13, 2014
Grama Jan
The employees were very helpful and friendly. Our room far exceeded my expectations. The breakfast was great. Loved the pool..
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
Loving grandma
"Kind of surprised, but very impressed!"
My experience from start to finish in a quick overview. 1. Easy choice on Expedia because it was the cheapest and I wanted to save money. 2. Easy check in, friendly front desk. 3. Noticed rooms had updated decor and were very comfortable. Not expecting that from the least expensive option. 4. Slept well on nice mattress and clean sheets. 5. The free breakfast was actually really good. I had eggs and biscuits and gravy with my apple juice. But i also could've made homemade waffles or made a fruit plate or had a bowl cereal if I chose to. And orange or coffee had I wanted. 6. Then enjoyed a quick morning swim before I had to go to work. The pool area was very clean. Towels were provided in the pool area. 7. Easy checkout and again friendly staff. 8. I travel a little for work and my work always puts me up at more expensive hotels that, quite frankly, offer less than what this Best Western offers. 9. Very pleased with my decision to stay at this hotel.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
"Enjoy your stay"
We found a thoughtful and pleasant staff. The stay here included a great breakfast. which accommodated everyone. The building and grounds were clean. The beds could be newer but we still had a good nights sleep. The air and heating unit was efficient and surprisingly quiet. We would recommend this hotel as a great place to stay.and even suggest making this a destination and planning the rest of a trip from here.
1 night trip May 10, 2014
Bea & Larry
great breakfast!
1 night trip May 3, 2014
"Best Western Plover, WI"
The hotel was conveniently located to Stevens Point & Wisconsin Rapids. Very economical choice for a relatively new motel.
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
"Beautiful, but noisy"
The hotel was very clean and updated. Even the elevator smelled brand new. I checked in around 8 p.m. and the staff had my keys ready when I got there. They were pleasant and helpful but I really couldn't get over how clean everything was. The bed was comfortable, room was overall great.The pool was the PERFECT temperature (I can't say that I typically experience perfect pool water temperature, but this was amazing). I was thinking when I went to bed that evening that I hope Expedia sends me a link to review this hotel because I am going to rate it a 5! But then I was awakened in the morning by slamming doors and voices in the hallway that sounded like the people were in my room. I could hear a knock on the door of the room next to me and a lady asked the person that answered the door if they had gone down for breakfast yet. It was so bizarre. I could hear every word she was saying, but strangely enough, it was very quiet the evening before. Maybe everyone had gone to bed early?
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
Danni
"Great place for a business stay"
It was a very good place to stay. They went out of their way to make my stay great.
2 night business trip Feb 25, 2014
Dale
"Brand new"
Still has new hotel smell. All very nice and clean. Surprised to find such a gem in outlying area.
1 night trip Feb 15, 2014
Family
"Nice location bad staff"
This hotel has a great location, clean, smells good and. Really cool restaurant and pool. However the hotel staff was not friendly at all and also I couldn't take a shower in the morning because I had no hot water. One more thing if you stay request a room not next to the interstate cause you won't be able to sleep.
Other trip Jan 15, 2014
"My place to stay in Plover!"
The decor is pleasing and the property is clean. Good breakfast in the morning.
Other trip Nov 18, 2013
"nice hotel-nothing close by to do"
The hotel was nice, the female manager was strictly by the book when she didn't have to be which was annoying. The sunday morning manager-he was great. They don't have any meat in their breakfast bar which is kind of disappointing. The hotel decor was beautiful and recently redone. The rooms were ouitstanding and the jaccuzi tub while watching the packers was heaven. The hotel is an area with nothing around it you have to get in your car to go anywhere. Happily there is a starbucks at the next exit along with kohls walmart and tj maxx. We took our bikes and drove to the green circle bike train in stevens point which is an outstanding and easy flat ride which is beautiful in fall colors.
1 night trip Oct 5, 2013
Liana
Great room and service
1 night trip Sep 15, 2013
"Excellent Stay"
An excellent stay. We had an issue with the remote not working for the TV and they resolved the issue very promptly. Service was high on their priority. Everying at checkin was easy to understand and we were well on our way for a nice stay. Continental breakfast was better than our stay last year, so they improved and I let them know this at the front desk. Thumbs up for Best Western in Plover, WI.
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
"nice and clean!"
Had a great night stay on very comfortable beds! The hotel looks brand new and the pool facility was nice and relaxing at a fair price.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2013
Greg
"Isolated"
The hotel is clean and modern but is isolated. The bars and restaurants in area are all closed. Even the gas station restaurant was closed. There are much better hotels within a few miles. On another note I stayed on the fist floor and did not get any sleep do to noise from the ice machine that went off every 30-45 minutes. Horrible.
1 night trip Jul 15, 2013
Mat
"Great room, Staff needs work!"
Had to wait 10 minutes for a desk attendant to show up and ONLY after I called on the house phone. It was prime check in time and I and another couple were waiting. Other than that, excellent. Room was well appointed, very clean and decorated nicely. Felt at home and relaxed right away. Nice flat screen TV and room was quiet even though the hotel was full.
Other trip Jul 2, 2013
"May 2013 Gracie Dankie scooter trip"
There were four of us in two rooms. Really happy we stayed here! Clean and comfortable rooms, excellent breakfast, pleasant friendly employees, easy access to Plover/Stevens Point area. Can't wait to return again!
1 night trip with friends May 19, 2013
Mj hansen
"Not what you would expect for its location"
we just went for a overnight getaway to unwind. Hardly anyone was there we only left the room to get dinner The hot tub in the room was great, beds was comfortable. It is a very beautiful hotel.
1 night romance trip May 10, 2013
Samantha
"Awesome hotel"
This is by far one of the nicest hotels I have stayed in. I asked about age at the hotel because I was taken back by how nice it was. I was told that it had been remodeled within the past 2 years. This is a beautiful property, and will be my go-to hotel when I am staying in the area.
1 night business trip May 13, 2013
JTW
Hotel was very clean and newly decorated.
1 night trip Mar 22, 2013
"EXCELLENT Value - Quality Hotel"
Booked the room for friends coming to the area for medical work. They LOVED the hotel, the staff were friendly, the breakfast plentiful. The rooms were clean, beds very comfortable, new hotel feel. Great space for gathering. We WILL recommend this hotel again. It's not as close to Stevens Point so the convenience wasn't the best, although easy on and off to the highway made up for it. Close to local restaurants, which is also a treat.
1 night trip Feb 14, 2013
M&D
Beds were tooooooo high. I am old and I am short, so getting in was extremely difficult. Wished I had a stool. Also shower head was not adjustable for short (me) and tall (my husband) people.
1 night trip Mar 1, 2013
"Better than epxected"
I had just stayed at a Best Western the night before and was not impressed, but this one was much nicer. Very nice rooms, plenty of room, great comfortable bed, and a nice continental breakfast. I'd stay here again.
Other trip Feb 22, 2013
"Good place for the $"
Clean rooms nice employees, breakfast was minimal but that is our only complaint.
1 night business trip Feb 15, 2013
Lm
"Beautiul Rooms"
Good breakfast and beautiful rooms. Loved the whirlpool.
1 night trip Feb 13, 2013
Kate
Comfortable, well-maintained, as advertised
1 night business trip Jan 31, 2013
"Excellent, Quality Hotel!!"
The staff were very knowledgeable of everything we needed and the hotel was impecable. It was so comfortable and beautiful, we will definatly stay there again and also use this hotel to rate other hotels against. Found pool to be one of the better pools I've ever been in, it wasn't freezing as they usually are, and not an over abundance of chlorine.
1 night trip Jan 26, 2013
Joie
"Top notch!"
This property is one of the nicest places that we have stayed. Besides quality and cleaniness of the room. The hot breakfast was a great way to start the day!
Other trip Jan 26, 2013
"Great place just a bit off the path"
This hotel is in a great location in that it is right on an exit from the Interstate but it is an exit that has pretty much nothing else. Don't worry, everything you could want as far as restaurants or shopping is just another exit or so up the road. However, there is is a gas station, bar and restaurant within walking distance to the hotel, so you don't have to go far for the basics. The hotel doesn't look like much from the outside but inside it's in great conditions (very new) with a modern/deco theme that you wouldn't expect. The room was very clean, the bed comfy, the staff friendly and the pool area, while small, was clean and well maintained. Basic breakfast fare offered (fruit, cereal, danish, muffins, toast, bagels, eggs, bacon, sausage, waffles, juice, coffee, milk). We were in Stevens Point to visit family & will definitely stay here again next time.
1 night trip Jan 20, 2013
"Great location for the wedding we were attending ."
Nice hotel. Good breakfast. Very new and clean.
1 night trip Dec 29, 2012
Ted
"Outstanding"
Brand new facility with excellent staff. Very polite and helpfull. Rooms are all new. Pool area all new. Wonderful stay!!
1 night trip Oct 27, 2012
Fred
Staff was amazing. I think the front desk agents name was Larry he made my husband and I feel very welcomed!
1 night trip Oct 20, 2012
Shantel
"Beautiful Hotel Room"
My husband and I were very pleased with this hotel at a very reasonable price. We had a very beautiful decorated spacious room with high ceilings. We had a good night sleep in a comfortable king bed after watching TV on a nice size TV. We had a good breakfast in the morning. We would highly recommend this hotel to others.
Other trip Oct 6, 2012
"Worked for me"
Friendly staff, nice room, convenient for my personal event.
Other trip Oct 2, 2012
Not much around the scene service was poor not interested in helping allowed other clientele to run around and make noise late at night generally poor service also pool did not open until eight
1 night business trip Sep 8, 2012
"Great hotel!"
Great room, very clean and the jacuzzi suite was very affordable.we roils definetly go back.
Other trip Aug 10, 2012
katie
Hotel is a bit out of the way, but right off of the interstate, so convenient in that regard. Kind of out of the way which probably contributed to the quiet and peaceful atmosphere. If you don't mind driving 5 minutes on the highway to get anywhere definitely check it out!
3 night family trip Jul 25, 2012
Shelley
"Very nice and comfortable"
Exceptional staff. Clean rooms and bedding an A++ stay!
1 night family trip Jul 23, 2012
Shannon
"State Waterski Weekend."
At check in I mentioned that we would be out and about too early for breakfast and the front desk assured me that they would have some items out early in the morning and they did. Thank you!
Other trip Jul 23, 2012
"great travel or family hotel"
Very nice hotel! Easy to get to and right off of the highway. Clean rooms, Nice pool, staff seemed a little preoccupied when checking in. all in all great stay. Very comforatable!
Other trip Jul 16, 2012
This was my second stay at this motel. The first visit was with my husband, this stay was with my daughter and her infant son. The rooms are very clean, the beds very comfortable. Friendly staff. Breakfast was great, however, I wished the attendant would have been more diligent with washing the tables off after they were used. We were very happy with our stay and will visit again. Highly recommended!
1 night trip Jun 9, 2012
Tammy
"Exceptional"
This is above all the Best Western I've ever stayed in. The only downside was no laundry facility onsite.
3 night business trip May 29, 2012
"good stay"
Stayed at the Best Western in Plove for 2 nights. The beds were comfortable, the room was clean, the fridge in the room was bigger then most hotels we have stayed at. The continental breakfast was good but very little to offer. All the staff were very nice and very helpful.
Other trip May 17, 2012