All hotels in Williams, Arizona, United States of America
S State Route 64, Williams, AZ, 86046, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Hotel is a good distance from Grand Canyon"
I was planning to be in the Grand Canyon until sunset and then drive south for about a half an hour, so that the next days trip would be that much shorter. This hotel met those requirements, so was glad I chose it in the fact we got on the road quicker in the morning. But staying at the Grand Canyon would have been much better if we had the time.
Other trip Apr 15, 2015
Canyoner
"Old, run down hotel, in need of major remodel"
The best thing about this hotel is the location. It's between Williams & the Grand Canyon. But the room was run down; cracked window, curtains so old they were losing material, bed not comfortable and cleanliness was suspect at best.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
Nick
"Long way from anywhere"
Lumpy pillows; lost hot water in sink one morning.
Elle
"Quaint"
Hotel was small and quaint about 25 minutes from Park entrance. A/C - Heaters kind of crappy. Oh and bring your own TP really rough.
Vegas
"Good room for food price"
Nothing particularly special, but great value for money!
"Not in Williams"
Problem 1: Expedia said address was in Williams but this hotel is NOT in Williams. It is 30 miles from Williams in a little town called Valle. Our GPS signal wasn't picking up and that mislabeling cost us an hour of driving. Problem 2: Room smelled like old cigarette smoke. When we complained, maintenance sprayed a strong smelling deodorizer that smelled better than the smoke but wasn't great and didn't last, returning to the old stale smoke smell in a few hours. Problem 3: Shower didn't work. The knob you lift to turn on shower wouldn't stay so half of water poured down drain instead of going through the shower head. The water temp fluctuated repeatedly as well. Problem 4: I complained to the desk staff when checking out. She was sympathetic and wrote a note to the manager to call me about a possible discount. I was never called back. This hotel is very conveniently located near the Grand Canyon IF you can find it and IF you don't mind a dirty, poorly maintained facility. But I would recommend drive 20 minutes more and stay in Williams.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
"Hard to find..."
This hotel was a little difficult to find in the dark....you have to drive through the Grand Canyon and it's not easily located on GPS, but the hotel staff was really nice, the rooms were big and it wasn't too far away from the Canyon itself. It was a little pricey for the condition, but it was the only thing available (very full), so we took it. I'm not sure we'd stay there again, but if it's the only thing available, then we might have to.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
Tracey
"I won't be staying there again"
The room was very small and seemed smaller because of the bulky furniture. The only amenities were the soap/shampoo and the in-room coffee. the wifi was barely useable. there was no fridge, no microwave, no pen or paper, no clothes hangers, and no phone (NBD). the room was so small that the only chair would not fit between the bed and the desk. The heat was stuck on high so I had to run the A/C the whole time. Also it took 5 to ten minutes for the water to get hot.
2 night trip Apr 5, 2015
"Close to Grand Canyon"
Water smells, stained sheets, hair on pillow case, 40 minutes to get our food at the restaurant
JOC
"Cute and clean! Nice stay!"
What a cute place! The room was tiny, but it had two beds for our four people and it was clean and comfortable. It's a convenient place to stay while visiting the Bryce Canyon area, and we would definitely stay here again. The staff was so helpful and friendly, the property and town are cute, and breakfast was included! As a matter of fact we ran into friends at Zion who were planning to go to Bryce, and we recommended this hotel.
"Close to Grand Canyon"
This is a good place to stay for one or two nights to be near Grand Canyon. Shower is not great and WiFi is spotty but overall not too bad.
Joanne
"Try to Pass Up"
Not knowing the area around the Grand Canyon very well, I booked this hotel online via Expedia. I would travel the additional 20 minutes south to stay in Williams, as there seem to be more options that would be better. The staff at the hotel was friendly, but they are severely short staffed and seem to overlook many basic things. The hotel boasted that it was recently renovated, and that was obvious in the room (nice ceramic tile in bathroom, entry). One of the things overlooked was the plastic covering on all lampshades, and when I requested additional pillows, they were brought to me without pillow cases. For the price, I expected a bit more, especially being so near a tourist area. Avoid the restaurant if possible! Although the food was good, they had one server attending to the entire restaurant that was packed on a Wednesday night in April! There were several beverage servers, but we had to request water, for someone to take our order after waiting for 25 minutes.
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
Pam
"Fair"
Bad internet. No view, no ice. Other services - good. Too expensive
1 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
Arturas
"Good value for the money"
Booked two nights in order to enjoy the Grand Canyon. This being Arizona, 30 miles (from Valle to Grand Canyon National Park) is nothing. Just having the "Planes of Fame" Museum a few feet away is the greatest convenience for an airplane fan, while the Flintstones' Bedrock Theme Park is a funny way to stretch after or before a long drive. Only problem is the front desk closing at 9 PM
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
Ernie
"Small but cozy"
The room was cozy. It was small, but was the right size for us. It is a 25 minute drive from Grand Canyon and very convenient. For the price it was unbeatable! It was neat and clean. The staff was very polite and accommodating. We had an issue with our shower knob, we called the front desk and they fixed it promptly. We'd definitely consider staying here again!
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
"Not too far from Grand Canyon"
The room was very nice and clean. There wasn't any ice machines close to our room, on a different floor and other end. No breakfast provided! For the price of the room there should have been a free breakfast like all other hotels provide. Felt the room was way over priced!
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
love to travel!
"I was cold all night - Terrible"
I was out on a 7 days road trip visiting as many canyons park as I could in Southern Utah and Northern Arizona. I stayed at this motel on my 6th night before Grand Canyon. I can confidently say that this was the worst motel I have ever stayed in, the rooms are old, they have probably never been updated since they were built. The heater/ac did not work at all and I was left with no other option but sleep with my clothes on when the outside temperature was close to freezing. Also, there was a loud noise coming from the bathroom, I could hear it even after shutting the door. This place is way overpriced for the quality of stay. Next time, I would rather sleep in my car than stay here. This was the most expensive place to stay in my whole trip and the crappiest. I took a video but hotels . com won't let me post videos.
1 night trip Apr 2, 2015
Amit
"Not respect their customers. Not recommend"
My experience was destroyed by their customer service. The attitude of their staffs were instituting and rude. Although the location is good and price is reasonable, but the service just ruined the pleasure to stay.
1 night family trip Mar 25, 2015
Stayed here one night. Great bed, large clean room. Really nice with 5 different styles of pillows.
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
"Awesome"
Small room but great for what we needed. Air/heat did not work right. Very clean. For the location close to Grand Canyon good value.
4 night romance trip Mar 29, 2015
Kathleen
"affordable hotel not too far from Grant Canyon"
We love the room. Very clean and nice. Read the review before booking the hotel so was a little bit worried. Some have commented on the remote location and plain accommodation but we were pleasantly surprise to see the rooms were updated with new flooring and painting. My only complaint was the weather was too cold that we weren't able to check around. Just jumped to bed after shower.
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
Sandy
"3 good nights at the Grand Canyou Inn"
We are 2 older couples travelling together. We decided to stay at the Grand Canyon Inn , Valle Arizona instead of lodging inside the park. The 30 minute drive was easy and pleasant. We had 2 rooms on the 2nd floor. The rooms were large and immaculate , with a nice small student sized refrigerator. There was no microwave. The 2 queen sized beds in our rooms were very comfortable. We received room cleaning daily along with the fresh towels and personal items. We enjoyed 3 breakfasts at the restaurant on site and all 4 of us gave it a 5 star for service and the same for our food selections. The shops on site are top quality and prices reasonable. I saw the same bracelet in Sedona that was in the shop for $200.00 more. I tried the bracelets on at both places but purchased other items of jewelry at Grand Canyon Inn. We would recommend Grand Canyon Inn and all four of us would stay here again.
Betty
The extended units are 1 block away from the main office. It was a motel! I don't feel safe staying in this motel.
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
"Nice Hotel close to South Entrance Just 30 min Dr"
Good Hotel to stay for South entrance. Staff was friendly.
Nitin
"Cozy Stay Near the Grand Canyon"
We got in late our first night, but they had no problem leaving the keys available when we got there. Very cozy, clean, and friendly place. Great rates for the service.
2 night romance trip Mar 23, 2015
Jonathan
"Resting before doing the canyon"
We weren't expecting much for what we paid but were pleasantly surprised. The rooms with the cabin feel were clean and comfortable, the staff was friendly and helpful. Would definatly recommend this hotel and I would book it again in a heart beat.
1 night romance trip Mar 26, 2015
kim
"**Nice Inn**"
It's our trip on the way to Grand Canyon after attending the wedding ceremony from Phoenix. The facility is quite big & much newer than we thought. It's a good stay with a clean room, nice bed, convenient location :) Wishing the rate could be a little less that would be great. Have no complaint ^.^
1 night family trip Mar 22, 2015
Hoang-Yen
The annex building's parking lot is not concrete. We were kicking gravel and dirt. We had to lift our luggage since it is hard to roll them in dirt. The room we occupied was on the first floor and the guests above us were so noisy pushing beds and furnitures. We were also next to the stairs and the people using the stairs were loud. The lights in the room were so dim. We had to use flashlight. There was no hair blower. I didn't find the staff friendly either. The building looks new though.
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
"I would stay here only if I HAD to!"
Family trip to Grand Canyon, which is only 25 minutes away. The room carpet needs serious changing. The water pressure was horrible....I was washing my hair and twice the water just went to a trickle before coming back on! The front desk was really nice at check-in but while I was waiting several guest in front of me were complaining for items not in the room (no tv remote, no coffee ) which apparently they requested hours earlier and still wasn't delivered. Overall, it's a $35-$50 room stay....should not cost a $100. I guess location is key!
1 night family trip Mar 22, 2015
A little older facility but a good value. Ice machine was loud. Location half way between Grand Canyon and flagstaff. Restaurant was nice and pricing reasonable. Area around hotel was limited.
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
"For the location only"
Only 22 miles to the Canyon, much closer than Williams or Flagstaff - makes it worthy. The staff is nice but the facility is OLD. They say it's renovated but they must have forgotten to renovate our room. The restaurant is terrible but it's the only option in the area :(
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
anna
"Great Beds! Thin walls but nice staff."
Super nice staff!!! 5 stars for them! Helpful and efficient. We stayed in rm 219. Beds were super comfy and I'm a HUGE critic when it comes to beds. The room was very basic. Water pressure poor. Shower was on full hot, no cold water was turned on and the water was only Luke warm. Hence my shower was short. My partner showered the following morning and said it was extremely hot and burned so it's fair to say the plumbing has issues. The morning noise from the neighboring room was, let's say educational. I heard every word they spoke. We drove about 30 minutes from the hotel to get to the canyon. I'd stay there again if necessary. We did sleep well.
1 night trip Mar 19, 2015
"Basic accomodations"
Nothing to rave about. Just an average motel on a rural highway. The maid service was efficient and thorough, no complaints there. About a half hour to get to Grand Canyon, and probably a much better deal than the GC hotels, judging from the mediocre and expensive food in the restaurants. There is an additional "tax" at the restaurants and even the gift shops (probably the hotels too, although we didn't stay on-site at the GC and wouldn't know for sure) which was notated on receipts as a Utility Fee, which, as explained to me at the gift shop (!) is to provide the transportation of water to the area. As the whole place seems to be privately owned (Xanterra Corp's imprint seems to be everywhere) this struck me as a money-grab. Maybe I'm wrong. But if you go, I recommend taking lots of snacks, drinks, etc., because you'll want to eat in the restaurants as seldom as possible. The food is awful and overpriced. (And such small portions! as per the old joke.)
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
Charlie
"Too good"
everything was good here very close to flagstaff Clean room fuel nearby shopping fuel options 20+ miles all amenities available food entertainment
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
"Not again!"
We found the room to be very poorly lite with only "lanterns" between the beds. Not enough light to read by. The only chair was some home made a fair that put a whole new meaning to uncomfortable. The stairs to the 2nd floor have narrow steps that make it difficult to decend while carrying bags. Not a hotel we'd stay at again!
1 night romance trip Mar 16, 2015
wayne
"20 minutes from Grand Canyon"
Nice size room with a view of the mountains out the window. The room comes with a refrigerator. There are 2 gas stations, a mini-mart, and restaurant on the property along with a rock store for those into that!
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
Gaines
"Grand Canyon - 2nd Stop!"
Room was clean, nice quiet area. Not much to do in vicinity. You need to travel maybe 30 miles in any direction to see or do anything. Very few channels to select from on the TV (not even CNN to get current news). Prices on the high side (gas, alcohol, snacks, souvenirs, etc.). Facility definitely has the ability to offer a continental breakfast that could be included in the price, but they don't. This hotel did not even have the a customer computer you could access to print up boarding passes, if you would be flying out within 24 hours. This hotel needs to jump up to the times to accommodate today's travelers.
3 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
Patrick
"Not too shabby"
This pit stop rolls up the sidewalks at 5pm! Check in times are limited (before 9pm), but it's definitely nicer than driving all the way back to I40 when you're visiting the Grand Canyon. It's a lot bigger than you'd think from the road, and the parking is behind the hotel which I liked. Just be aware that check in stops at 9pm and so does the bar and restaurant. So if you want to eat get there earlier!
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
Travel RN
"Grand Canyon"
We were lost, the reservation shows a different city/town where the hotel is located. It was very invonvinience
1 night family trip Mar 15, 2015
"This was a nice inexpensive motel."
We had a great stay at this motel that was close to Grand Canyon. If you are looking for a room that is close to the Grand Canyon and don't need all the fancy things this place is perfect. Our room was clean every day and the staff was very nice. We stayed at the motel so we didn't have a desk phone but we didn't need one anyway.
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
"Not too please"
Rooms were a little outdated. Location is close to Grand Canyon. Restaurant is expensive. Hotel is pet friendly. There was a big dog below us that barked all night long.
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
linda
Great the only problem was the shower, the hotel needs to improve it, we had leak bothering all night
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
"Very comfortable but slightly worn hotel"
Friendly staff, spacious rooms and comfortable beds. The furniture was a bit worn and the carpet was a bit old, but that did not bother me at all. The restaurant had very delicious food, but they had a hard time handling a crowd - they did not have enough staff to handle the dinner Rush when we were there.
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
Jack
"Over priced! Keep searching."
Made us wait until right up to the 2 o'clock check in time, instead of checking to see if the room might have actually been already cleaned. (we had only driven 12 hours to get there) The heat wouldn't work, and they did send someone immediately to fix it, so that was great. The restaurant food was horrible. And they charged a $200 room deposit on my credit card holding up funds for our trip. Would not stay here ever again.
1 night family trip Mar 9, 2015
"Stay here! No traffic or noise!"
The room was clean and comfortable. Everyone from the staff was friendly and helpful. Only 30 minutes away from the Grand Canyon!
1 night family trip Mar 11, 2015
Andres
"Great room for family"
Enjoyed the stay.Wish they had DVD players in room..And more coffee packs only enough for 2 people..wish the restaurants at motel stayed open longer..30 miles to nearest restaurant..
1 night family trip Mar 8, 2015
Avie
"Two Nights and lots of Canyon"
This is was a great place and not too far from the Grand Canyon Village. We did not have to pay park prices and didn't have a long drive. Only about 30 minutes out. Cut half the distance to Williams. Walls were a bit thin.
2 night family trip Mar 8, 2015
Laurie
"Good price close to the canyon"
This hotel is nice and close to the canyon, which is great after a day of hiking and touristing it up. Very inexpensive, clean homey rooms. Pleasant staff, on-site restaurant that's a Steakhouse (so no bueno for us vegans), but pack a few groceries and you're set!
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
Caitlin
good. comfortable. I have neck trouble. small sized bed pillow with fleece cover excellent under my neck. Slept better there than at home.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
Mama of student
For being the only place for miles the price and quality was excellent.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015