Hotel Bandolero, Juzcar
Situated in Juzcar, Hotel Bandolero is in the mountains and regional attractions include Pileta Caves, Puerta de Almocabar, and Church of Santa Maria la Mayor. Additional regional attractions include Bandit Museum and Museo Lara.
This Juzcar hotel offers a restaurant, a poolside bar, and a bar/lounge. A complimentary breakfast is served each morning. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Additional amenities include a seasonal outdoor pool, a terrace, and a library. For a surcharge, guests have access to a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request). This is a smoke-free property.
The 8 guestrooms at Hotel Bandolero include coffee/tea makers. Beds have Select Comfort mattresses. Bathrooms offer shower/tub combinations with deep soaking bathtubs and bidets. In addition, amenities available on request include hair dryers and irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is offered daily.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $60
- Superior Double Room
- Double or Twin Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 8 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 3 floors
- Check-in time 2:00 PM-9:00 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 25
Travelling with others
- Up to 2 children (4 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for free breakfast, if one is offered
- Pets not allowed (service dogs only)
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- No parking
- Free nearby parking
- Smoke-free property
Nearby Two Star Juzcar hotels
In the hotel
- Free continental breakfast daily
- Snack bar/deli
- Poolside bar
- Barbeque grills
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 2001
- Television in lobby
In the room
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- Individually decorated
- Private bathroom
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
Top Juzcar hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in Juzcar
DiningBodega del Bandolero - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Open select days.
Bar el Tempranillo - Overlooking the garden, this bar specializes in Spanish cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Open daily.
Hotel Bandolero, Juzcar’s small print
Also known as
- Hotel Bandolero En Juzcar
- Telefono Hotel Bandolero Juzcar
- Juzcar Hotel Bandolero
- Hotel Bandolero Juzcar
- Hotel El Bandolero Juzcar
- Juzcar Pueblo Pitufo
- Bandolero Malaga
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- Seasonally adjusted heating fee: EUR 5 per accommodation, per night
Late check-in between 9 PM and midnight can be arranged for an extra charge of EUR 15
Late check-out can be arranged for an extra charge of EUR 20
Rollaway beds are available for EUR 22.00 per night
Pets are allowed for an extra charge, plus a one-time cleaning fee
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of EUR 130 per vehicle (one way)