All hotels in Missoula, Montana, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here150 Expressway, Missoula, MT, 59808, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

4.8
"Second stay as good as the first!"
This is the second time we have stayed at this Holiday Inn Express in Missoula. We have been very pleased both times. The hotel is new, located near the freeway, close to the airport, and an easy drive to downtown Missoula (college area). The breakfast is good and has many options. The exercise room is well enough equipped to get a decent workout. The bed is very comfortable and we did not notice any noise from other guests. Would stay here again.
2 night business trip Feb 10, 2015
"great stay!"
That was super ralaxing! Great stay!
1 night trip Jan 31, 2015
jan
"Not wonderful"
Pretty noisy / walls pretty thin. Also, housekeeper left a weird polish on furniture that left marks on our arms & bodies. Very odd
1 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
"Excellent accommodations"
Very nice people, rooms and accommodations. I would recommend this place to everyone.
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
"Great room"
Room worked well for our group of 6 Breakfast was a little disappointing because of the wait for food but staff members were friendly
Other trip Dec 24, 2014
Once I found the right location, it was easy to find and right close to where I was wanting to be. Had a little snafu with finding it, though. When I entered the address into Mapquest, it showed it as the regular Holiday Inn, not the HI Express. So, I was a little lost. The staff was friendly and got me checked in quickly. They did, however, send someone else to my room who was trying to get in, but they called to confirm who was already in the room and they assigned the other person to a different room. Room was nice and large but a little warm during the night.
Lucinda
We had a nice rest on the comfortable beds. The room was clean and spacious.
dshayes
"Convenient Location"
Have stayed here 9 out of 10 times while visiting Missoula. It is close to the highway and amenities
mike
Quiet hallways, easy to get to the hotel from interstate.
3 night business trip Oct 15, 2014
"Very comfortable and clean."
Really comfortable and great staff, close to everything and nice details and decor. Great value and easy to get too attracting a and the College. Thumbs up!
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
robert
"beautiful and modern"
Our stay was great! Beautiful, modern furniture/decor. Spacious, and extra amenities. The only negatives were that our hair dryer didn't work, and the chlorine fumes in the pool were really strong and stung my eyes. I will definitely stay there again. Thank you!
1 night family trip Oct 11, 2014
Sheila
"Clean and Comfortable"
Very Satisfied,... Clean comfortable room, Great Breakfast. Good Stay.
1 night romance trip Sep 2, 2014
Tony
"New and good for business"
Close the airport with a free shuttle. The hotel is either brand new or recently remodeled. Nice gym, indoor pool, breakfast in the am. Great for the business traveler.
2 night business trip Aug 25, 2014
Convenient location off highway near airport on edge of town so close to everything including hikes and coffee shops for morning. Has great gym and serves continental bkfst with hot items too. Absolutely would stay here again. Close to everything and staff were nice. Room was extremely comfortable. Had absolutely no problems.
2 night family trip Aug 17, 2014
"Best Holiday Inn Express"
This was the nicest Holiday Inn Express we have stayed in. The customer service was excellent and it was very clean! Would stay here again.
2 night trip Aug 9, 2014
"Great rooms, mediocre breakfast"
Other than a mediocre breakfast (hard to complain about when it's free and at least did have some hot items, even if they weren't great), this hotel was just about as perfect as any I've stayed in. Actually, I'd say it's the best I've stayed in in recent memory. My room was fantastic — clean, comfortable, and nicely decorated — and really seemed to shine in the amenities (fridge, microwave, great TV (for a hotel room)) and other small details (for instance, they actually include a DVD player, and the TV was equipped with HDMI and other ports and was otherwise not locked down by the hotel to prevent other things from being hooked up to it, as I have seen in other hotels (this was great for me, as I had planned on hooking my laptop up to watch some movies, which I did, with excellent results)). Also, friendly staff, great location. I'd definitely consider staying there again (though, all else being equal, I might see if any of the other hotels in the area have better-reviewed breakfast)
1 night trip Aug 15, 2014
"We will be back!"
We stayed here for 1 night on a road trip and I have to say it was perfect for our family. We had a family room and our boys enjoyed having bunk beds and their own tv with xbox. Breakfast was great and they replenished it constantly so you didn't feel like you missed out by sleeping in a little. We plan on heading to the National Parks out that way in the next year or so and we will be making this one of our stops.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
"Everything you need"
The hotel was new and we'll designed. All the rooms had refrigerators and coffee makers. The beds were comfortable and I loved the choice of soft or firm pillows. They had an indoor pool and work out facilities. In the morning they have a nice dining area with complimentary breakfast. The staff was extremely friendly and my husband and I commented to each other more than once that this place was a great value!
1 night family trip Aug 9, 2014
"Consistancing in Missoula"
It was exactly as expected. Very consistant. The staff is very nice.
1 night trip Aug 7, 2014
Jscsuper
Not much more to ask for in accommodations. Just a nice place to stay.
1 night trip with friends Aug 1, 2014
Larry S
This is one of the more comfortable hotels I have stayed in. Very helpful staff and tasty breakfast.
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2014
Was very hot and ac didn't seem to work well until in the morning it seemed to work better
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
Excellent hotel and service. What more can I say.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
"Great place-"
Nice, friendly, clean, quiet hotel with a very good breakfast included.
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2014
D. Scharff
"Awesome Hotel to take kids"
We traveled around the Northwest with two little ones. The kid's suites are relatively cheap and a great way to get some privacy for adults. Only downside is it is in a fairly busy commercial area with little to walk to but other than that if traveling to Missoula I would stay here again.
2 night family trip Jun 11, 2014
Family Truckster
"Very nice hotel on outskirt of downtown."
This is a very nice hotel on the outskirts of town you can easily get to downtown via a 5 minute freeway ride or other sites. The pool was great and continental breakfast had many options.
Other trip Jun 14, 2014
"Awesome, didn't want to leave!"
Everything about this place was exceptional.
1 night trip May 28, 2014
bishop
"Nice Hotel to stay in; very clean and nice."
Appreciated the cleanliness of the room/facilities; the breakfast was very good as well.
Other trip Apr 1, 2014
"Perfect hotel for families with children"
We stayed in the kid suite and it was perfect. This was the most family friendly hotel where the kids had fun and loved "their room" and mom and dad got to relax too. The only downside was that since it was family friendly- it seemed there were a LOT of families and we could hear a lot of noise and activity in the hall and the pool was crowded. We will return for another stay though.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
easy check it, quiet.
Other trip Jan 20, 2014
Rooms are great! Hotel is clean, breakfest is wonderful!. The only thing that would be better is to have the pool open later than 10pm, my son had a wrestling met and by the time I got to the hotel I could not use the hot tub.
Other trip Jan 20, 2014
We've stayed at a motel for years just up the road and last two years have been disappointed so we branched out to try another as this is an annual class we attend. Room was nice, clean, walls a little thin as you could hear quite a bit of noise but other than that we were happy and will be booking again. The conference center rooms run about $20 more per night. So for just across the road and a nice brisk walk in the mornings it is excellent!
2 night business trip Jan 14, 2014
Nice, clean, good breakfast, helpful staff.
1 night trip Jan 7, 2014
Bozeman
"awesome"
Great staff and a very nice hotel will definitely stay again
1 night business trip Jan 3, 2014
"Great family friendly hotel"
Very nice and simple hotel but highly recommend staying.
1 night trip Dec 22, 2013
"Excellent value, great breakfast"
I love the HI Express hotels. Always clean, very modern. I used the laundry facility here and it was very clean with large capacity high energy w/d. The breakfast was excellent. Definitely lived up to what I expect to receive at HI Express hotels.
1 night trip Dec 14, 2013
Hope
"Very Nice Experience"
As far as complimentary breakfast buffets go theirs was very nice. It was well stocked with a reasonably good variety of food items. The room was nice and the bathroom was spotless. The location was not as convenient for our purposes as many other motels, but our experience was pleasant enough that we will go back and endure the longer in town commute.
Other trip Nov 11, 2013
"Cross Country Move"
AMAZING! We had a family room booked, so we had 3 beds and 2 rooms with a little kitchen area. The room looked amazing, the bathroom was stocked with great items to use from normal soaps to q-tips, make=up remover, and mouth wash. Two AC controls for each room that were easy to use (whether using the wall part or the unit control). Staff was very welcoming and easy to talk to and understand. If ever going through here again I'll for sure stay there. Well worth the money (which by the way was a great deal).
1 night trip Nov 3, 2013
Great
2 night trip with friends Oct 25, 2013
Don
"Great hotel!"
It was a great hotel and fun stay. The only complaint was that the blow dryer didn't work and housekeeping seemed a bit slow. We didn't get out room cleaned between 10 am and 4 pm. We would stay there again!
2 night romance trip Oct 25, 2013
"Very cleans easy to get on and off freeway"
very clean comfortable rooms nice quiet easy to get on off the freeway into everything else in Missoula great experience
Other trip Oct 29, 2013
Our stay was ok at best. The staff was very busy, but very friendly. We went for a football game and left our kids with grandma while at the game. We had alot of trouble with our keys and had to have them reprogramed. When we inquired about it they said it probably needs to be reset at the door. They did not fix it. I asked for a discount on the room and the guy at the desk said he would talk to the manager and call me. No call and no discount. I will never stay here again. the person at the desk should have some approval limit to make customers happy. We had the executive suite for ease and comfort since there were many of us. I left unhappy and won't stay again
2 night family trip Oct 4, 2013
Ryan
I loved it the staff was friendly and very concerned that I had not eaten for a while and hurried to check me in so that I could go get something to eat
2 night trip Oct 1, 2013
I did not like it. When I made the reservation there was no mention of the hotel is not pet friendly. This caused considerable trouble for me and my family. I will not book this hotel on business or pleasure again.
1 night trip Oct 6, 2013
"No issues, as advertised"
What you would expect from a Holiday Inn express. Room was clean and the hotel overall seems pretty new. Didn't have breakfast there and didn't use any other features like the pool so can't say anything on those amenities.
1 night trip with friends Oct 5, 2013
Clean, comfortable, and well-maintained. No complaints at all. Great value.
2 night trip Oct 5, 2013
P & J
"We had a great stay"
We loved having a suite. We had a baby with us and we were able to put her in the other room. It was clean, and the breakfast was awesome. The pool is a small, but ok. We had a great stay. Thanks.
1 night trip Sep 28, 2013
Debra
"Executive Suite??"
Family of six (4 adults and 2 children) on a road trip passing thru Missoula from Wyoming (Teton and Yellowstone). The so called executive suite has a very small kitchen (small sink and small counter). Executive suite with just a chair to sit on. Tight space with the beds in it. With all the suites we stayed in during our trip, this is the only suite without a sitting room with a mediocre kitchen. The hotel has a video game room.
Other trip Aug 27, 2013
Urbanite
"Great location, very clean!"
Had a wonderful weekend in Missoula and the stay here just made it better. Clean, spacious room! Friendly staff, nice pool with pool toys. Video game room, nice breakfast!!
2 night family trip Aug 23, 2013
Cindy
"Great Hotel for Location and Budget"
We were there for a wedding and it is a great hotel for families. The kids enjoyed the pool, game room, and breakfast. We enjoyed are stay and would recommend it to all>
Other trip Aug 23, 2013