All hotels in Missoula, Montana, United States of America
150 Expressway, Missoula, MT, 59808, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

4.8
"Great hotel!"
It was a great hotel and fun stay. The only complaint was that the blow dryer didn't work and housekeeping seemed a bit slow. We didn't get out room cleaned between 10 am and 4 pm. We would stay there again!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Missoula
Lisa- Thank you so much for staying with us and leaving us a 4 star rating! We definitely appreciate your feedback regarding housekeeping. We would love for you to stay at the Holiday Inn Express again. Thank you!
2 night romance trip Oct 25, 2013
"Very cleans easy to get on and off freeway"
very clean comfortable rooms nice quiet easy to get on off the freeway into everything else in Missoula great experience
Other trip Oct 29, 2013
Our stay was ok at best. The staff was very busy, but very friendly. We went for a football game and left our kids with grandma while at the game. We had alot of trouble with our keys and had to have them reprogramed. When we inquired about it they said it probably needs to be reset at the door. They did not fix it. I asked for a discount on the room and the guy at the desk said he would talk to the manager and call me. No call and no discount. I will never stay here again. the person at the desk should have some approval limit to make customers happy. We had the executive suite for ease and comfort since there were many of us. I left unhappy and won't stay again
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Missoula
Ryan- Thank you so much for leaving feedback for us after your stay. We truly appreciate those who are willing to let us know how their stay went so that we can improve. We wanted to sincerely apologize about your keys not working properly. There are times when cell phones or credit cards can demagnetize the keys. Whether that was the case or not, we should have checked the lock. We also apologize that the communication between our manager and our employee. We definitely do not like to hear that you left unhappy and do not plan on returning. We acknowledge that your stay did not go as planned and if possible would love the opportunity to have you stay with us again. Thank you again for being willing to let us know how your stay went. Best Regards, Holiday Inn Express
2 night family trip Oct 4, 2013
Ryan
I loved it the staff was friendly and very concerned that I had not eaten for a while and hurried to check me in so that I could go get something to eat
2 night trip Oct 1, 2013
I did not like it. When I made the reservation there was no mention of the hotel is not pet friendly. This caused considerable trouble for me and my family. I will not book this hotel on business or pleasure again.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Missoula
Paul- Thank you so much for your feedback regarding our pet policy and how it effected your stay. We don't currently except pets and because of that we need to be able to provide pet free rooms to those who have allergies. We value having you as our guest and truly apologize about your reservations. Best Regards, Holiday Inn Express
1 night trip Oct 6, 2013
"No issues, as advertised"
What you would expect from a Holiday Inn express. Room was clean and the hotel overall seems pretty new. Didn't have breakfast there and didn't use any other features like the pool so can't say anything on those amenities.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Missoula
Thank you for your 5 star review of the Holiday Inn Express Missoula. We truly appreciate your feedback on your room and are glad your stay went well. Thanks again for being our guest- we hope to see you again soon.
1 night trip with friends Oct 5, 2013
Clean, comfortable, and well-maintained. No complaints at all. Great value.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Missoula
P & J Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel in Missoula, Montana! We truly appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again at the Holiday Inn Express!
2 night trip Oct 5, 2013
P & J
"We had a great stay"
We loved having a suite. We had a baby with us and we were able to put her in the other room. It was clean, and the breakfast was awesome. The pool is a small, but ok. We had a great stay. Thanks.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Missoula
Thank you for staying with us Debra. We appreciate your feedback about your suite and the pool. We would love to have you as our guest again- thank you!
1 night trip Sep 28, 2013
Debra
"Executive Suite??"
Family of six (4 adults and 2 children) on a road trip passing thru Missoula from Wyoming (Teton and Yellowstone). The so called executive suite has a very small kitchen (small sink and small counter). Executive suite with just a chair to sit on. Tight space with the beds in it. With all the suites we stayed in during our trip, this is the only suite without a sitting room with a mediocre kitchen. The hotel has a video game room.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Missoula
Urbanite- Thank you for your willingness to share your experience with us. We appreciate your feedback on our executive suites. We also have Kid Suites that offer bunk beds and a more sitting area. If we have the opportunity to have you as our guest again, lets make sure to get you into a different suite that will fit your needs. Thank you again for allowing us to have your family stay with us and we hope you enjoyed your adventures in the National Parks. Best Regards, Holiday Inn Express
Other trip Aug 27, 2013
Urbanite
"Great location, very clean!"
Had a wonderful weekend in Missoula and the stay here just made it better. Clean, spacious room! Friendly staff, nice pool with pool toys. Video game room, nice breakfast!!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Missoula
Cindy thank you so much for your 5 star review of the Holiday Inn Express. We truly appreciate your feedback about your room and our team here in Missoula. We hope to see you again soon- Thank You!
2 night family trip Aug 23, 2013
Cindy
"Great Hotel for Location and Budget"
We were there for a wedding and it is a great hotel for families. The kids enjoyed the pool, game room, and breakfast. We enjoyed are stay and would recommend it to all>
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Missoula
Thank you for your great review of our hotel in Missoula. We truly appreciate your recommendation and hope to see you again soon- thank you!
Other trip Aug 23, 2013
"Excellent choice"
Very clean. Large rooms. Great hot breakfast (pancakes, omelets, cinnamon buns, biscuits & gravy) plus the usual breakfast items. Would definitely stay again.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Missoula
TC- Thank you so much for taking the time to review our property in Missoula, Montana. We are delighted to hear that your stay went well. We would love to have you stay with us again at the Holiday Inn Express. Thanks!
1 night trip Aug 16, 2013
TC
"Great for our family"
We had a great time staying here. My boys loved the bunk beds and we actually fit our pack'n'play in the area too. My only thought would be I wish there was a curtain to block off the kid area from the adult. We had so much room and absolutely loved the pool and everyone's help. Super glad we book in advance since all the rooms were booked.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Missoula
Simone- Thank you for the awesome 5 star rating of the Holiday Inn Express in Missoula. Thank you for the feedback for our Kid Suites. We are delighted to hear that your stay went well and hope to see you again soon! Thank you, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Missoula, Montana
1 night family trip Aug 3, 2013
Simone
"Happy stay!"
Just a short stay for us...only had enough time to hit the pool before bed and eat breakfast in the morning...overall the hotel was cute! Very clean, comfortable rooms and beds. Breakfast was just your typical continental...nothing fancy. I would stay there again if I didn't have to pay full price :)
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Missoula
Haeli- Thank you so much for taking the time to review us in Missoula. We appreciate your feedback and we would love to have you stay with us again! Best Regards, Holiday Inn Express & Suites
1 night business trip Aug 3, 2013
Haeli
"nice stay"
Really liked the room and bed. Highway signs need to be updated so it is easier to find.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Missoula
Laura- Thank you for your 4 star rating of the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Missoula NW- We appreciate your stay and your feedback. We hope to see you again in Missoula.
1 night trip Jul 29, 2013
"Nice hotel, just off the hiway, great views."
It was a pleasure to stay there. Comfy bed, good pillows. Clean & well appointed.
Other trip Jul 21, 2013
"Convenient location"
Friendly staff and clean facilities. I would stay at Holiday Inn Express in the future as they seem to be consistently good hotels.
Other trip Jul 21, 2013
"People make the difference"
Added an additional day to the reservation, but it was a separate reservation. The staff missed that we had a follow-on reservation and freaked when we didn't check out after 1 day. They locked us out of our room and then spent a large amount of time trying to figure out what to do. At first they were going to make us move to another room, but finally figured out how to fix it so we could stay in the same room. They told us that we had to check out of our room and then check back in. Then we had to stay out of our room until the maid service could clean it. Overall very inconvenient.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Missoula
Steve- Thank you so much for taking the time to leave feedback after your stay with us. We apologize that we did not line up your reservations and inconvenienced you and your family. We do appreciate having you as our guest and hope that we will have the opportunity to serve you again on your next trip to Missoula. Thank you, Holiday Inn Express
1 night trip Jul 12, 2013
The room was nice. We arrived at about midnight and took the last parking spot. We forgot our camera battery and charger and didn't realize it until we were 100 miles away. When we called the hotel, the desk clerk walked down to the room to look for it. He was very helpful and had it shipped to us.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Missoula
Thank you for your kind review of our hotel in Missoula. We love to hear about the experiences of our guests and hope to see you again at the Holiday Inn Express- Thank You!
1 night trip Jun 28, 2013
Great hotel,staff was wonderful! I would stay ere again.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Missoula
Thank you Dave! We appreciate your comments and hope to see you again in Missoula.
1 night family trip Jun 29, 2013
"A Place to Sleep"
Pleasant, clean and friendly, much like any other hotel
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Missoula
Billy- Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel in Missoula, Montana! We truly appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again at the Holiday Inn Express!
Other trip Jul 4, 2013
Billy
"Wonderful hotel"
Very lovely hotel. Not one complaint.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Missoula
Thank you Jan! We love to hear how our guests stay went and hope to see you again at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites.
1 night trip Jun 27, 2013
Jan
"Shuttle service"
Shuttle service did not begin until 5:30. I had a 6:00am flite. This required that I take a taxi at additional cost to me, whereas at other motels have shuttle service 24/7.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Missoula
Diane- Thank you for the 4 star rating! We appreciate your willingness to leave feedback and we apologize that our shuttle times did not meet your needs. We appreciate having you as our guest. Thank you, Holiday Inn Express Missoula
1 night trip Jun 22, 2013
"Great hotel for a family"
Very nice place. Great fitness room, lots of variety in the breakfast room. The staff even recommended a great place to eat and they were right! I would stay there again!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Missoula
Thank you so much for your awesome 5 star hotel rating of the Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Missoula, Montana- Hope to see you again soon!
Other trip Jun 4, 2013
"great experience"
although it was a quick one day stay, we have no complaints....the staff was WONDERFUL and very helpful. we would definitely go back........thanks!!!!!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Missoula
Thank you Peggy! We will share your comments with our team in Missoula- Hope to see you again!
1 night trip May 29, 2013
Peggy
"Great hotel-convenient location...."
What a pleasant surprise when we arrived at the Holiday Inn Express in Missoula. We had a suite with three beds-clean, spacious and very comfortable. The hotel staff was friendly and helpful with directions around town. Will definely stay there again the next time we are in Missoula.
Other trip May 20, 2013
"Excellent Hotrl"
Very nice and modern decor. Nice staff, and game room is a new find in a hotel kids could check out games for one of the 4 XBOX360's. Very clean, comfortable beds loved the red and colorful carpeted hallways. Breakfast was good. They also had a snack bar in case you wanted ice cream, candy, chips at night to buy. The location was not too far off I-90 but no noise. Rooms were big and nice large flat screen with DVD player. Definitely would return!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Missoula
Carrie J- Thank you for the awesome 5 star rating of the Holiday Inn Express in Missoula. We are delighted to hear that your stay went well and hope to see you again soon! Thank you, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Missoula, Montana
1 night trip Apr 27, 2013
Carrie J
"Best hotel in years!"
This hotel was the best I've visited in years! Friendly, helpful staff; Super clean rooms (I'm a stickler for hotel room cleanliness and this hotel went above and beyond my standards); Good complementary continental breakfast; Fast, reliable internet; Good cable with HBO; Huge TV with DVD player; Comfortable bed and chair (to watch TV); Nice desk and chair (mine was a business trip). Best of all...it was super quiet, even with a full hotel! I really don't have anything bad to say about the hotel. I will definitely stay here again.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Missoula
Thank you Jennife B for taking the time to leave such a kind review of our Hotel & Suites in Missoula. We are truly grateful for your feedback and will make sure our team sees this. We hope to see you again at the Holiday Inn Express.
2 night business trip Apr 20, 2013
Jennife B
"Lovley stay"
I loved sraying here we do not travel much so we dont have to many hotel stays but out of the few we have stayed in this is my top fav! I loved the decore and how nice and clean it was. It felt like we were in a master suite.
Other trip Apr 22, 2013
"Great service"
From checking in thru checking out, I had nothing short of excellent service. The gal who worked the B'fast service was awesome! I came down for B'fast and I was looking for fruit/ something healthy and there wasn't that available. She went out of her way to find me fresh apples and even washed them. I know that seems trivial to ask for the fruit andmoreso highlight the event in this review yet it was important to me and I wanted to use an example of her going out of her way to help me as the level of service I received.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Missoula
Thank you so much for taking the time to review the Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Missoula. We are so grateful for your comments and are so glad that our enjoyed our breakfast. We will make sure to share your comments with our breakfast hostess and let her know how she made a difference during your stay. We hope to see you again soon!
Other trip Apr 13, 2013
"Convenience to freeway & provisions"
We were totally satisfied except that we did not receive the Priority Club treat that we are usually given and for some reason there were not any cookies upon check-in. We would stay there again & highly recommend it to others.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Missoula
Thank you so much for the great 4 star review of the Holiday Inn Express Missoula. We truly appreciate having you as our guest and appreciate the recommendation! Best Regards, Holiday Inn Express Missoula
1 night trip Mar 30, 2013
"vacation destination"
Greay hotel with a great price
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Missoula
Thank you for your 5 star rating of the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Missoula NW- We appreciate your stay and look forward to seeing you again.
Family trip Apr 1, 2013
guest
Everything about this hotel is A+
2 night family trip Mar 28, 2013
"Perfect stay"
Clean room, breakfast items were always stocked even on a busy weekend.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Missoula
Shelly- Thank you so much for taking the time to review our property in Missoula, Montana. We are delighted to hear that your stay went well. We would love to have you stay with us again at the Holiday Inn Express. Thanks!
Other trip Mar 24, 2013
Shelly
"Great Service! Spacious Room"
Very nice. Rooms were clean and new. Breakfast was great. Staff very helpful. Switched us to King room. Free bottled water. Lots of channels on TV. Room was good sized even though not a suite. Fairly quiet area. Lots of hotels around. Close to Shopping. In room frig was a tad noisy but overall one of the best rooms we have had.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Missoula
Mike B- Thank you so much for the great 5 star rating of the Holiday Inn Express Missoula. We truly appreciate having you as our guest! Best Regards, Holiday Inn Express Missoula
1 night trip Mar 14, 2013
"Nice hotel for family or business"
Staff was courteous and helpfull. Very nice hostess for the morning breakfast bar!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Missoula
Larry- Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel in Missoula, Montana! We truly appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again at the Holiday Inn Express!
Other trip Jan 23, 2013
"Great hotel!"
This was a very clean and modern hotel. The game room was a special treat. Breakfast was good, the only thing missing was some gravy for the bisquits. It was nice to have a DVD player and a coffee bar complete with sink, microwave, fridge and cabinets with plates, napkins and silverware too in our room! We will definatly stay here again.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Missoula
Rachel- Thank you for the awesome 5 star rating of the Holiday Inn Express in Missoula. We are delighted to hear that your stay went well and hope to see you again soon! Thank you, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Missoula, Montana
2 night trip Jan 18, 2013
Great hot Tub finally one that was really hot!
1 night trip Jan 8, 2013
Leslie
"best hotel in missoula!"
Very beautiful, quiet and clean hotel. Beds are very comfy, staff was very friendly,we loved the microwave and fridge, highly recommended.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Missoula
Thank you so much for the great 5 star rating of the Holiday Inn Express Missoula. We truly appreciate having you as our guest and appreciate the recommendation! Best Regards, Holiday Inn Express Missoula
Other trip Dec 20, 2012
"Superior grand place to rest your head,"
Nicest breakfast bar that I have seen. Fresh tended food. Great coffee. This is a place we would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Nov 14, 2012
"Missoula hotel"
Check-in was a breeze, young man at the front desk quite helpful and friendly. Room was as nice as we've come to expect from HIE. Would go back.
Other trip Oct 31, 2012
"Great Family Hotel"
This is a nice, clean facility with a great family orientation. We have a large family and typically have to get two rooms, but this location had multiple family options and we were able to keep the whole family in a very clean suite with plenty of space and a reasonable rate. Our family will stay here again when traveling to or through Missoula. The staff was very courteous and helpful.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Missoula
JWA- Thank you so much for your awesome 5 star hotel rating of the Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Missoula, Montana. We are delighted to hear that your family enjoyed their stay with us and you were able to all stay together. The best compliment we receive is when our guests say that they plan on returning. We truly look forward to it. Thanks for being our guest!
Other trip Oct 29, 2012
JWA
"Great overnight stay"
Great place to stay after 10 hours of driving. Very quiet location; appreciated it after such a long day. I wish their hot tub didn't close until 11 pm or midnight. We forgot to allow for losing an hour after crossing through 3 states so by the time we arrived, it was too late for a relaxing soak. Breakfast was fine as expected of the chain's policy but had to ask one of the patrons where the ham was (there wasn' any on display); that patron ended up giving me two of his slices.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Missoula
Kent- Thank you so much for the great 4 star rating of the Holiday Inn Express Missoula. We truly appreciate having you as our guest and apologize that you weren't able to soak in the hot tub after such a long drive. We are also sorry that when you came down for breakfast we must have been out of ham. We appreciate your feedback on both items and appreciate having you as our guest. Best Regards, Holiday Inn Express Missoula
1 night trip with friends Oct 15, 2012
Kent
"Clean, comfortable, nice stay"
Outstanding service, clean, good breakfast/variety, supportive staff, family or business, highly recommend
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Missoula
Keith- Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel in Missoula, Montana! We truly appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again at the Holiday Inn Express!
2 night family trip Oct 18, 2012
Keith
"Great customer service!"
Great stay! Comfortable beds, clean rooms, great location. Front staff called an hour after check in to see if we were happy with our room and if we needed anything, I've never known a hotel that made extra attempts to make our stay better!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Missoula
Chelsey- Thank you for the awesome 5 star rating of the Holiday Inn Express in Missoula. We are delighted to hear that your stay went well and hope to see you again soon! Thank you, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Missoula, Montana
Other trip Oct 8, 2012
Chelsey

"We will be back"
Everything was great. We were at the end of a 2 week trip and this stay was a perfect ending to our holiday. Clean, comfortable room and friendly staff. Awesome breakfast.
1 night family trip Aug 10, 2015
RANDY
A very spacious hotel. The room was comfortable and clean. Check-in took longer than expected due to the receptionist carrying out a detailed booking on the telephone. No problems overall with the stay.
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
"Wonderful stay"
This hotel is just off the interstate. Close to many big box stores and restaurants. Easy to find and get around to other parts of the city. Large clean rooms. Would stay here again.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Missoula
Thank you so much for your awesome 5 star hotel rating of the Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Missoula, Montana. We are so glad you enjoyed our easy to find location! Hope to see you again soon!
Other trip May 27, 2015
Aimee
"Convenient location and quiet."
Our room had three queen sized beds, enough for each of my party to have their own bed without having to double up. One person had her own room within the room, making it very nice and private for her. Very nice and comfortable. The hairblower in the bathroom had a nigh tlight on it, allowing us to use the bathroom at night without having to turn the bathroom light on. The breakfast provided was very nice as well and eliminated the need to go out to eat.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Missoula
Thank you so much for your awesome review! We loved reading your comments and are so glad you enjoyed our Suite. Thanks for being our guest and we hope to see you again at the Holiday Inn Express Missoula, Montana
Other trip May 19, 2015
"Wonderful Staff"
We stayed at this hotel 3 years ago and were very happy, and lot had to do with the staff there. This stay was no exception. The room was spacious with a very comfy bed and pillows and we also had a couch area for sitting which was nice. The breakfast had adequate choices. The staff are wonderful there but if you have the pleasure to meet Madison at the front desk your visit will be taken to another level. Madison is a friendly warm person who would make you smile even if you were having a bad day. She went out of her way to help us out even making a personal visit to our room to try to help our visit even more pleasant. This hotel is a lovely hotel to stay at, but the staff make it special.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Missoula
Robert- We can't say thank you enough for your great review and kind comments! We truly appreciate your feedback and will make sure Madison see's your comments. We are honored to have you as our guest and we hope to see you again in Missoula!
3 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015