All hotels in Stockholm, Sweden
Sturegatan 22, Stockholm, 114 36, Sweden, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Excellent boutique hotel"
Great hotel with helpful staff and superb breakfast. Location is close to major sites in one of the nicest and popular neighborhoods in central Stockholm. A great stay and I will be back.
Other trip Jul 21, 2013
"Tasteful, tasty, well-sited"
Loved overlooking a park, being away from the busiest streets, yet an easy walk to key tourist locations. Lobby, restaurant and rooms all done in a tasteful, minimalist style that was very calming. Lovely breakfast buffet.
3 night trip Jun 22, 2013
"Wonderful hotel experience."
Overall this was a great hotel for the week. I attended a conference and my wife came along. This hotel was one of the conference-choice hotels, otherwise I might not have selected it. In the future I'll look for Radisson Blu hotels. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was spacious compared to typical European hotels of the same class. The facility seemed to have been redone in the not-too-distant past. Breakfast was very nice - variety, bottomless pot of coffee on each table, and numerous attendants to keep things moving. Things I would have made use of if I had more time - a Finnish sauna and complimentary bicycles to take out.
Other trip Jul 10, 2013
Adrian
"Nice hotel near park and convenient to attractions"
Stayed one night prior to boarding a cruise ship. Convenient walking to all Stockholm major attractions. Modern hotel, clean and efficient with comfortable rooms.
Other trip Jul 8, 2013
GWB
"Would definitely book here again"
Great location next to the park. Lovely hotel
2 night business trip Jun 29, 2013
"Enjoyable Stay"
Our stay was very enjoyable. The rooms were comfortable and clean. Staff was helpful and like most places in Sweden capable of helping non-Swedish speaking guests. Only minor annoyance was the shower separation is so small that you generally get the bathroom floor wet during a normal shower. With the towels provided it wasn't an issue, but be careful stepping out of the shower if you forget to put down a towel.
Other trip Jul 4, 2013
"Very nice hotel!"
We enjoyed our stay very much. It was clean, roomy, and convenient. Priced right. Delicious and bountiful breakfast!
3 night family trip Jun 20, 2013
"Great experience!"
After an international flight, I arrived in rainy Stockholm. Hotel staff allowed me to check in aorund 1pm which was great. The room was super, clean, fresh, great shower and loved the bath robes. Hotel staff were very helpful throughout the stay. The breakfast really made agreat start to each day and stays open later on wekeend which is nice too.
Other trip Jun 24, 2013
Sue
"Excellent location, walking distance to city cente"
Very convenient and the overall experience was very good. Great neighberhood with many restaurants and bars as well as a comfortable walking distance to major sightseeing attractions. Highly recommend this hotel.
3 night romance trip Jun 5, 2013
JDT
"Close to businesses, walkable to tourist areas"
Very nice upscale hotel with friendly and helpful staff. Modern decor, comfy bed and amazing breakfast included. Beautiful park is across the street. Sunny summer days allowed us to walk to most of the sites, including to old town and even to skansa...in cold or rainy weather a hotel closer to the train station would be better for tourists. Good location for business travelers.
2 night family trip Jun 4, 2013
Tosh
"Outstanding"
Everything was excellent with one little exception....shower had no door, so the the whole bathroom got wet
3 night trip with friends Jun 5, 2013
Karl
Small Quiet hotel in nice part of town. AC was not functional while I was there - made my evening uncomfortable. I was told to open my window as the person who can fix this was gone for the evening - not 4 star customer service. Nice breakfast and very nicely appointed room. Front desk could not locate my reservation initially - only when I retrieved my confirmation number was I checked in.
Other trip Jun 10, 2013
The staff were friendly and very helpful. The hotel is also well-located for dining, shopping sightseeing, and reasonably close to the start of the Stockholm Marathon.
3 night trip May 30, 2013
"Good location, Good Service"
Excellent location, large well appointed rooms, good wifi connectivity. Room had large windows facing the city garden that let in lots of natural light. Will move this to the top of my list of hotels to stay at in Stockholm.
Other trip Apr 27, 2013
Shuks
Excellent hotel has all you expect from a full service hotel. Will stay there next time I visit.
5 night business trip Apr 12, 2013
"Very nice affordable luxury hotel."
A very solid and affordable luxury hotel with a good location: near the metro, not far from the Cityterminalen and Central Station, near Saluhall.
Other trip Mar 31, 2013
"Conveniently Located"
This was my second time staying at the hotel and it was wonderful again. I like the convenient location and the included breakfast everyday. The staff is very friendly and helpful.
6 night business trip Mar 10, 2013
"Clean and convenient"
Close to lots of restaurants and close to the metro. Good value.
1 night trip Jan 5, 2013
KM
"expensive parking"
Beautiful hotel, good location. However parking a car will cost you, about $75.00 a night.
Family trip Oct 3, 2012
Bennekers
"Best of both worlds"
This hotel is so perfectly located; far enough away from the tourist center but close enough to still be in the middle of the action. Great nearby restaurants and bars, beautiful park for a nice walk or run. The rooms are a bit more luxurious than the typical Swedish hotel.
2 night business trip Sep 13, 2012
Erik
"Wonderful breakfast"
I really enjoyed the buffet breakfast. So many choices and the food was so tasty and fresh.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2012
JSZ
"Excellent Service"
The hotel was beautiful and very well maintained except for the temperature in the room. I could not get it to reset to a lower temperature, however the front desk person (i am sorry i did not get his name) was terrific and came to my room to help. the location was very convenient to my work locations and dinner meetings.
4 night business trip Aug 27, 2012
Kelli
"Excellent location and very comfortable"
Breakfast was included in the rate and was a smorgasbord of delicious foods. The staff was very helpful.
2 night trip Aug 27, 2012
Elaine and Lance

"Perfect boutique style hotel for weekend break"
Perfect hotel for a long weekend, great location, excellent breakfast. Staff are helpful and always pleasant.
3 night romance trip Aug 13, 2015
Fabulous breakfast, v.good location, only negative was very poor/non-existent wifi in room
1 night romance trip Aug 15, 2015
Clive
"Very good"
Convenient location facing a very nice park. However car loading space is not available.
3 night trip with friends May 29, 2015
"Fine Hotel with minor flaw"
Everything was fine except that there is a step on the floor in the reception. I was not the only one who stumbled.
3 night romance trip May 28, 2015
"Great hotel, very central"
Overall we were very impressed with the hotel and it's great location
Other trip May 27, 2015
"Better part of a week"
3 nights for business in Central Stkhlm. Great location. Breakfast food OK. Gym downstairs very good. Hot sauna. Room a bit tight but manageable. Front Desk, restaurant and housekeeping staff are very good, very welcoming.
3 night business trip May 19, 2015
"Excellent hotel due to superb customer service."
On arrival, when our luggage was quickly placed in our room before check in was completed, the assistance with locatily of and booking tourist requirements were of tremendous time saving assistance.
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
Shazz
"Nice hotel in good location"
This hotel is very nice and in an ideal location, however we found that the room was uncomfortably warm for sleeping and also the drain from the shower had not been cleaned thoroughly for a while as when I had a shower the bathroom became flooded within minutes. The rest of the facilities are good and the breakfast is good with a wide selection.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Sophie
Nice and convenient place to stay. Surely to be recommended to friends and family
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
Very good hotel with friendly staff and great location
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
"Very loud hotel bar each Thu to Sat"
This is a very conveniently located and modern hotel. The breakfast is simple but sufficient and the staff friendly. Unfortunately, unless you stay in the 4th floor or higher, you will hear the thumping of the music until 1 a.m. every Thu, Fri and Sat. I called to have it turned down to no avail. The next morning, I was told to request a room on a higher floor next time. This is not acceptable and the hotel should consider cancelling these events. They might see the extra money on drinks they make - although it was very empty - but they don't see loss of revenue from travellers like me who will avoid the hotel next time.
Other trip Mar 26, 2015
Nader
"Amazing!"
The best hotel I've stayed in in Europe by far. Lovely staff, great location and fantastic service so friendly. Would definitely recommend eveyone to stay there! I've been to 4 different hotels in Stockholm and this one's the best. Should be 5* not 4.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
Hiedi
"Highly recommend"
Excellent location and facilities, free breakfast, polite staff, clean rooms, very comfortable beds.
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
"Very much recommended"
Excellent hotel; lovely large room overlooking a park, happy & professional staff, good breakfasts.
5 night business trip Feb 22, 2015
Great service, comfortable large rooms and convenient location.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
"Nice hotel in a great part of the city"
From the greeting at reception on arrival to my departure 2 days later I have only good things to say about my experience. The room was very clean and the bed very comfortable. The bathroom was spotless. The view over the park were very pleasant. They even left a Cognac miniature and glass on the bedside table. There is a british pub next door on one side and a more classy bar on the other. It was a weekend and both were lively , although a short walk away are a bigger selection of nice bars and restaurants. It was not a noisy area, so sleep came easily.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"Nice hotel at good place"
Bereakfast should contain more options (olive, honey) Lady at the welcome desk was not so friendly. Apart from that, good one
9 night business trip Jan 12, 2015
abdullah
"Great room in a good location"
We had previously stayed in a standard room at the Eden Park Hotel, and for this stay we decided to go for a Deluxe Double Room so that we could have a view of the park. This room was well worth the extra. The hotel has good service and includes a good breakfast
Other trip Oct 8, 2014
Rich
"Great hotel in nice surrondings in city center"
We had a very pleasant stay at this hotel august 2014 and were overall very satisfied with the hotel. Excellent breakfast. Nice and clean, beds were comfortable and staff was servise-minded. Can recommend this hotel if you're going to Stockholm.
2 night romance trip Aug 29, 2014
"Highly rcommend"
Very happy with our short stay from friendly helpful check in to great room, with very comfortable bed. Handy location a short walk to all the action and not far to the old town in a nice part of town.after many hotel breakfasts on our trip, this one stood out as the best!!!!
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
Mark h
"Clean Location Boutique"
Great hotel. It is clean, first rate service, close to Stureplan and the Park, and the Elite group of locations feel like small boutique hotels. I have stayed here a few times, and at the Eden hotel in Malmo, and will keep coming back.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Greg
Excelllent location - 15 minutes walk from Central Station and 10 minutes walk from the harbour with plenty of nearby restaurants to choose from. The hotel staff were very pleasant, helpful and efficient and the room was clean and comfortable. I would recommend this hotel and next time I visit Stockholm I will book it again.
4 night family trip Jul 28, 2014
Midlander
"Excellent overall!"
My husband and I stayed for three nights and we throughly enjoyed our stay! The hotel is located across from a park in a very trendy area of the city, there are tons of shopping, restaurants, and bars within walking distance. We also walked from the hotel to all other landmarks but if you don't want to trek, public transit was widely available as well. Our room was airy, comfortable, and clean. Although I would recommend to have a bit more door on the shower/tub. The staff was exceptionally nice and helpful. Although parking is available we were told that it would cost 400SEK (63 CAD) so we took our chances on the nearby streets. The breakfast buffet was amazing, there were many options to choose from and everything was fresh and tasty. We never ate lunch during our stay. This hotel is highly recommended and I would definitely come back next time we're in Stockholm.
"Great staff"
We had a great 5 night stay here, good location-quiet but walking distance to everything. Staff (especially Johan) were extremely hopeful and accommodating. Breakfast is fab!
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
Rachel&John
"Great location and value for money."
We had an excellent three day stay at this hotel recommended by the Stockholm City Librarian. The little gym was perfect for our needs. The breakfast was outstanding including provision of lactose free milk and a broad range of offerings. We would like to single out the night porter/manager who arranged for us and a travelling companion to have an early breakfast before the breakfast room opened so we could catch early morning flights to North America. Hotel also arranged for us to share a cab to airport thereby reducing travel costs. Much appreciated.
3 night trip Jul 10, 2014
B, Clubb and K. Burns
"Great location, helpful staff, excellent breakfast"
Our first visit to STOCKHOLM and we could not have picked a better hotel. The area was ideal and the hotel was perfect for our needs.
Other trip Jul 5, 2014
Howard
"Great hotel, new and nice view!"
My husband and I stayed here for 2 nights in June 2014. Here are our thoughts: Positives: + quite new room, very clean and comfortable + good view of the park + air conditioning in the room works great (can actually control your own temp) + good breakfast + good area, near all the very expensive boutiques (e.g LV, Prada...) + good service, very friendly staff Slight negative: - slightly further away from metro... But there are trams within short walking distance
2 night romance trip Jun 16, 2014