All hotels in Stockholm, Sweden

Clean
  • Wellness Area
    Great wellness & sports facilities
    Great amenities
"Great Home Away From Home For A Man on His Way"
The Location is perfect. The Park out the front door is literally a breath of fresh air day or night. The atmosphere is intimate and romantic if one needs it to be, and it's an excellent environment to meet for business lunch or dinner. After adjusting to the fact that a legitimate business man of African American descent was a guest the front desk was welcoming ( my key card was inexplicably deactivated when I entered the elevator after returning from my first morning meeting. The desk clerk had not seen me before and didn't know that I was truly a guest so she asked me if I was in fact a guest instead of taking my card and checking the log). I get the same reaction in other countries in Europe so I am accustomed to it. But, Elite Eden Park is a great hotel and I will be there again within 30 days of writing this review.
5 night business trip Aug 19, 2013
"Worth booking."
The room (and especially the bathroom) is small, but otherwise this is a fine hotel well situated in the posh Ostmalm area of Stockholm. Breakfasts were excellent.
Other trip Aug 28, 2013
Terry
"Excellent location in the heart of Stockholm"
Located in one of the best areas of central Stockholm, yet a quiet hotel, next to a beautiful park. Easy access to public transportation and most touristic attractions. Outstanding buffet breakfast served in one of the well known city center restaurants adjacent to the hotel.
Other trip Aug 23, 2013
"Great location, fantastic breakfast buffet."
We stayed here for 4 nights and were very favorably impressed with this hotel. It had a great location right across the street from a big park and was within walking distance of many points of interest. The room was very nice and the breakfast buffet was fantastic. The price was not bad for Stockholm. We would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Aug 20, 2013
"Great Location - Excellent service"
We stayed at the Eden Park for three nights prior to leaving on a Baltic cruise. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The hotel staff was friendly and helpful with dining suggestions and additional information about the surrounding neighborhood. Our room was clean, comfortable and cool (the a/c worked really well.) Our room overlooked the park, and the Stockholm Pride parade, which was great fun. The breakfast was plentiful, filling, and went until late morning. We had beers at the bar in the Pub downstairs and got some very good advice on Gotland beers from the barkeep. The hotel is located near some nightclubs, restaurants and high-end boutique shopping. We aren't afraid to walk to where we need to go, so the hotel's location was fine for us. We walked with luggage from the Central Train station to the hotel, and later walked to the Old Town and to other neighborhoods as well. It stays light very late, so an evening stroll meant walking around at 9 or 10 at night with it still light outside. I would highly recommend this hotel, and we will stay here again the next time we are in Stockholm.
3 night romance trip Aug 2, 2013
Melissa S
"Across from a park"
The rooms were great, very modern and comfortable. The breakfast buffet that is included it beyond compare. The staff was very helpful and assisted us with travel from the hotel to the airport on departure.
3 night romance trip Jul 28, 2013
Dave and Cherie
"great location"
Lovely location infront of the park and the national library. Away from the busy commercial and touristic district but close enough to walk to everything. friendly staff and good breakfast and good value overall, although the size of the room was a standard european small.. I would stay here again for my next visit to Stockholm.
Other trip Aug 4, 2013
"Swank hotel is swank!"
I was really impressed with this hotel. Good central location. Staff was super friendly and helpful, breakfast had a lot of variety and was very tasty, and the room was gorgeous with a sweet park view. Evening turn-down service consisted of a complimentart cognac and chocolate. If I ever go back to Sthlm, I'm staying here again.
Other trip Aug 3, 2013
Katy
Met all expectations
3 night trip Jul 12, 2013
"Very good hotel, in walking distance to centre"
We liked to stay in the Eden Park Hotel. It is very comfortable, very good breakfast, nice location and in walking distance to sub-way and city centre.
3 night business trip Jul 21, 2013
"Excellent location, great staff!"
Great place to stay. Stellar, quite location. Clean hotel. Great staff.
Other trip Jul 28, 2013
"Better options in Stockholm"
This hotel is a 3 star. My AC was basically a strong fan. The carpet in my room had stains on it and I had to upgrade because I accidentally booked a single and the last time I slept on a twin bed was....you get the point. The exercise room was a decent size w free weights and 2 treadmills, one electrical, one bike and one arm machine. Nothing fancy but served its purpose. The included breakfast was really large w many options. My only negative was the croissants were only fresh one day out of 7 I was there. My favorite splurge. The sink drain made a weird noise if the plug wasn't it in while not in use. I don't believe they have a hotel restaurant. Location is ok. Not exactly in the center but close. Across from a big park. I would prefer the Nobis hotel over thus 1 hands down. Slow/small lift!!!!
Other trip Jul 25, 2013
Cass
nice close in to Stockholm. great staff and facilities. parking a bit expensive though.
Other trip Jul 24, 2013
"Excellent location"
We liked the hotel. The staff was most helpful. Everything was very clean. Beautiful shower. They had a great buffet breakfast. The location was perfect. The only problem was that the room was quite small and there were no drawers or shelves available so that we were unable to unpack and had to live out of our suitcases, which I don't like to do.
3 night family trip Jul 9, 2013
"Excellent boutique hotel"
Great hotel with helpful staff and superb breakfast. Location is close to major sites in one of the nicest and popular neighborhoods in central Stockholm. A great stay and I will be back.
Other trip Jul 21, 2013
"Tasteful, tasty, well-sited"
Loved overlooking a park, being away from the busiest streets, yet an easy walk to key tourist locations. Lobby, restaurant and rooms all done in a tasteful, minimalist style that was very calming. Lovely breakfast buffet.
3 night trip Jun 22, 2013
"Wonderful hotel experience."
Overall this was a great hotel for the week. I attended a conference and my wife came along. This hotel was one of the conference-choice hotels, otherwise I might not have selected it. In the future I'll look for Radisson Blu hotels. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was spacious compared to typical European hotels of the same class. The facility seemed to have been redone in the not-too-distant past. Breakfast was very nice - variety, bottomless pot of coffee on each table, and numerous attendants to keep things moving. Things I would have made use of if I had more time - a Finnish sauna and complimentary bicycles to take out.
Other trip Jul 10, 2013
Adrian
"Nice hotel near park and convenient to attractions"
Stayed one night prior to boarding a cruise ship. Convenient walking to all Stockholm major attractions. Modern hotel, clean and efficient with comfortable rooms.
Other trip Jul 8, 2013
GWB
"Would definitely book here again"
Great location next to the park. Lovely hotel
2 night business trip Jun 29, 2013
"Enjoyable Stay"
Our stay was very enjoyable. The rooms were comfortable and clean. Staff was helpful and like most places in Sweden capable of helping non-Swedish speaking guests. Only minor annoyance was the shower separation is so small that you generally get the bathroom floor wet during a normal shower. With the towels provided it wasn't an issue, but be careful stepping out of the shower if you forget to put down a towel.
Other trip Jul 4, 2013
"Very nice hotel!"
We enjoyed our stay very much. It was clean, roomy, and convenient. Priced right. Delicious and bountiful breakfast!
3 night family trip Jun 20, 2013
"Great experience!"
After an international flight, I arrived in rainy Stockholm. Hotel staff allowed me to check in aorund 1pm which was great. The room was super, clean, fresh, great shower and loved the bath robes. Hotel staff were very helpful throughout the stay. The breakfast really made agreat start to each day and stays open later on wekeend which is nice too.
Other trip Jun 24, 2013
Sue
"Excellent location, walking distance to city cente"
Very convenient and the overall experience was very good. Great neighberhood with many restaurants and bars as well as a comfortable walking distance to major sightseeing attractions. Highly recommend this hotel.
3 night romance trip Jun 5, 2013
JDT
"Close to businesses, walkable to tourist areas"
Very nice upscale hotel with friendly and helpful staff. Modern decor, comfy bed and amazing breakfast included. Beautiful park is across the street. Sunny summer days allowed us to walk to most of the sites, including to old town and even to skansa...in cold or rainy weather a hotel closer to the train station would be better for tourists. Good location for business travelers.
2 night family trip Jun 4, 2013
Tosh
"Outstanding"
Everything was excellent with one little exception....shower had no door, so the the whole bathroom got wet
3 night trip with friends Jun 5, 2013
Karl
Small Quiet hotel in nice part of town. AC was not functional while I was there - made my evening uncomfortable. I was told to open my window as the person who can fix this was gone for the evening - not 4 star customer service. Nice breakfast and very nicely appointed room. Front desk could not locate my reservation initially - only when I retrieved my confirmation number was I checked in.
Other trip Jun 10, 2013
The staff were friendly and very helpful. The hotel is also well-located for dining, shopping sightseeing, and reasonably close to the start of the Stockholm Marathon.
3 night trip May 30, 2013
"Good location, Good Service"
Excellent location, large well appointed rooms, good wifi connectivity. Room had large windows facing the city garden that let in lots of natural light. Will move this to the top of my list of hotels to stay at in Stockholm.
Other trip Apr 27, 2013
Shuks
Excellent hotel has all you expect from a full service hotel. Will stay there next time I visit.
5 night business trip Apr 12, 2013
"Very nice affordable luxury hotel."
A very solid and affordable luxury hotel with a good location: near the metro, not far from the Cityterminalen and Central Station, near Saluhall.
Other trip Mar 31, 2013
"Conveniently Located"
This was my second time staying at the hotel and it was wonderful again. I like the convenient location and the included breakfast everyday. The staff is very friendly and helpful.
6 night business trip Mar 10, 2013

"Excellent value for money"
Clean, good service, good rooms and a good location. no reason not to use the hotel and I will most certainly come back!
3 night business trip Jan 29, 2016
Great hotel. Centrally located, fantastic restaurant and excellent service.
2 night business trip Oct 25, 2015
Vicki
"Great stay in the middle of Stockholm"
Stayed here for a weekend 'cause of a wedding. Brilling location close to Stureplan. Great breakfast, nice comfort.
2 night romance trip Oct 2, 2015
Kim Farstad
"Nice and fresh , great food"
Everything was great !! For sure I will be back:)
1 night romance trip Sep 19, 2015
Alan
"Superb hotel close to most attractions."
What a little gem The Elite Eden Park is, it's about 10 minutes from main shopping area by foot and 15 to the beautiful harbour. We stayed for 4 wonderful nights here any couldn't fault it. Our hotel room was spacious and very clean and our shower was huge. We overlooked a lovely park. Very quiet and peaceful. The staff were very kind and helpful and were always there if you needed them for advice. The breakfast was superb, everything you could want was there in a relaxed bar area which turned into miss voon restaurant in the evening. They also had a a joining english bar for food and drinks. We were very impressed with this hotel, it should be a 5 star. If we ever return to Stockholm we will certainly be staying here again.
Other trip Sep 7, 2015
Tracy W
"Perfect boutique style hotel for weekend break"
Perfect hotel for a long weekend, great location, excellent breakfast. Staff are helpful and always pleasant.
3 night romance trip Aug 13, 2015
Fabulous breakfast, v.good location, only negative was very poor/non-existent wifi in room
1 night romance trip Aug 15, 2015
Clive
"Nice hotel in front of park"
- Nice hotel in front of park - 6 min walk from metro - walking distance from shopping areas and restaurants - buzzing nightlife within walking distance
Other trip Aug 18, 2015
Lola
"Great hotel, close to everything"
We stayed here for an extra long weekend getaway and enjoyed the hotel. Check in could have been a little smoother as they had some difficulty with our third party (ie. Expedia) booking. However, the staff figured it out and all went well. We booked a Deluxe room which was overlooking the beautiful park. The room was a little "small" (by my standards), but was very functional. Breakfast was awesome! Great selection of hot and cold plates. The "blueberry soup" was delicious. Wifi worked well. The room was quiet except for the occasional door slam that could be heard in the room. I would definitely book here again.
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
craig
"Great location and atmosphere"
We stayed for a long weekend in Stockholm. We wanted something near to transport, shops and restaurants and something fairly quiet. This hotel is in Stureplan which is the nightclubbing centre of Stockholm, with lots of places to eat and drink nearby. We requested a quieter room and were allocated a room at the rear of the hotel overlooking the courtyard. There are rooms with a better view over the park opposite, but then there is a lot of noise from the street. Check in and check out was smooth and polite. The Chinese restaurant (where they serve a fantastic breakfast in the mornings) was otherwise closed during our stay, but it apparently has a good reputation. The pub next door (Bishops Arms) is a chain associated with the Elite Hotel group. It was ok - food adequate (nice burgers) and good range of beers on tap and in bottles. Jamie's Italian has just opened across the road and there was a good selection of bars, a 7/11 and Ostermalm T-Bahn station (one stop to The Central Station) within five minutes walk.
Other trip Jul 14, 2015
"Very central, nice location"
It was only a few minutes from main areas, with a park opposite. Very clean. Good breakfast.
Other trip Jul 11, 2015
"Very good"
Convenient location facing a very nice park. However car loading space is not available.
3 night trip with friends May 29, 2015
"Fine Hotel with minor flaw"
Everything was fine except that there is a step on the floor in the reception. I was not the only one who stumbled.
3 night romance trip May 28, 2015
"Great hotel, very central"
Overall we were very impressed with the hotel and it's great location
Other trip May 27, 2015
"Better part of a week"
3 nights for business in Central Stkhlm. Great location. Breakfast food OK. Gym downstairs very good. Hot sauna. Room a bit tight but manageable. Front Desk, restaurant and housekeeping staff are very good, very welcoming.
3 night business trip May 19, 2015
"Excellent hotel due to superb customer service."
On arrival, when our luggage was quickly placed in our room before check in was completed, the assistance with locatily of and booking tourist requirements were of tremendous time saving assistance.
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
Shazz
"Nice hotel in good location"
This hotel is very nice and in an ideal location, however we found that the room was uncomfortably warm for sleeping and also the drain from the shower had not been cleaned thoroughly for a while as when I had a shower the bathroom became flooded within minutes. The rest of the facilities are good and the breakfast is good with a wide selection.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Sophie
Nice and convenient place to stay. Surely to be recommended to friends and family
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
Very good hotel with friendly staff and great location
Other trip Apr 6, 2015